Print

Author Topic: Does anybody here think Toad is "left out?"  (Read 5159 times)

« on: January 19, 2002, 11:55:01 AM »
If you ask me, it seems as if Toad is being left out of many games.  I mean, they have "Yoshi" (a faithful steed, but still a beast of burdun), in both Super Smash Brothers Games and omit Toad.  I think it's time for Toad to do something really big, like save The Mushroom Kingdom and Peach, Mario, and Luigi, who all get captured by Bowser?  Pretty cool idea, huh?  Anyway, does anybody here think Toad should have more of a starring role?
(I did not mean to offend any Yoshi fans, because I think he's pretty cool, too).
And, who dares challenge Chargin Chuck?
 n/a

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2002, 12:16:53 PM »
Toad is in Super Smash Brothers Melee. If you push, I think it's the B buton, Peach will hold Toad in front of her. I'm not shure but I think it defends her. Also there is a Toad Trophie.

(My two favorite worlds in Super Mario Brothers 3 are PipeLand and DarkLand. PipeLand is chalenging. It''s for experinced players. DarkLand is the final world. There is two Tanks, one LavaShip, and one DoomShip to go through before you get to Bowser''s Castle. Them two worlds are the most changing.) (Please join Mario Survivor in the Story Board)

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2002, 01:04:21 PM »
Seeing as it took years before Luigi got a starring role even though he helped Mario out on almost all of his adventures, I don't think Toad has done anything important enough to star in his own game.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2002, 01:48:36 PM »
Toad is left out because all he's been doing for the past little while is standing around and saving your game for you.  He should at least be a usable character.  ps:  Yoshi is not a beast of burden, he's the best.
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2002, 05:33:21 PM »
I could just see AMF screaming at you all: "How could you possibly forget that Wario's Woods, an excellent puzzle game with many quadratigons, stars Toad!"

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2002, 07:23:50 PM »
Heh, that's true.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2002, 09:07:57 PM »
Toad's in alot of games Mario tennis,Mario Kart Mariobros. 1 2 3 Mario and more so it's still fair he's in alot of games.EVEN WARIOS WOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2002, 09:13:59 PM »
OH No Superdude has the AMF virus!!!
Summbody get Doctor Mario!!

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2002, 09:14:37 PM »
OH No Superdude has the AMF virus!!!
Summbody get Doctor Mario!!

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2002, 09:17:04 AM »
Ok, I know Toad is in Super Smash Bros. Melee, I know he is in Wario's Woods, I know he's in all the Mario Kart Games, and I know he's in Mario Tennis/Golf.  He's also in Super Mario Bros. 2/Advance, but I was asking if Toad could lead a more starring role (I know he stars in Wario's Woods, but that was years ago...).  It's time to give Toad a chance!  There needs to be a GameCube game with Toad being the only star (Chargin Chuck could be in the game if they want, he'd look cool in 3-D).

Who dares challenge Chargin Chuck and Toad?
 n/a

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2002, 09:21:08 AM »
Toad doesn't deserve being a "shield" for that low-lying Peach, he deserves more.
How would you like being a "shield" for somebody?  (Thanks Red Ninja Koopa for your support for Toad).

Who dares challenge Chargin Chuck?
 n/a

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2002, 02:39:42 PM »
toad rules!!!!
i dunno if he should have the staring role, but i'm thinkin' somethin' more like smb2

THE EVIL MIDNIGHT BOMBER WHAT BOMBS AT MIDNIGHT: surfs up, space ponies! i''m makin'' gravy without the lumps!!!>>laughs<<

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2002, 02:46:05 PM »
Toad is a cool character in all its just that
like a game like that would be awkward.
+Wario Woods Rules i have it for SNES

0ld gamez ruleâ„¢

0ld gamez ruleâ„¢

Edited by - SSJoel3k on 1/22/2002 12:47:00 PM
-SSJoel3k

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2002, 02:59:25 PM »
Thanks cable04 and SSJoel3k for your support for Toad.

Who dares challenge Chargin Chuck?
 n/a

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2002, 03:36:17 PM »
Here's an idea: Toad is walking down the path, all happy and cheerfull, Mario comes running along, doesn't see Toad, trips over him, and get knocked out. Meanwhile, Mario was being chased by an enemy. Toad has to pick Mario up and bring him to the nearest "rest house", without getting attacked by "enemy". Something like that. Not the whole game, just a small part of it.

-------
*Blows horn*
"Please make way, for the greatest, most stupendest person of all, the one the only, Danorek Benjamin Weiless III!"
"Oh, shut up!"
I''m surrounded by morons.

Print