Poll

Of all the Pokemon available as starters in the series thus far, which do you think is the best (The Mystery Dungeon possibilities not included for the large number)?

Bulbasaur
4 (18.2%)
Charmander
3 (13.6%)
Squirtle
5 (22.7%)
Pikachu
1 (4.5%)
Chikorita
0 (0%)
Cyndaquil
3 (13.6%)
Totodile
1 (4.5%)
Treecko
1 (4.5%)
Torchic
1 (4.5%)
Mudkip
2 (9.1%)
Turtwig
0 (0%)
Chimchar
0 (0%)
Piplup
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Print

Author Topic: Favorite Starter Pokémon  (Read 5246 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2007, 06:34:17 PM »
It was hard for me to decide because none of the starter Pokémon are my biggest favorites, but in the end, I determined that I had the fondest memories of Charmander.

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2007, 03:38:17 PM »
What do you all have against Mudkip? The Water/Ground type took me over, since it only has one weakness, making it the starter with the smallest number of weaknesses. Swampert was, is and will be(maybe not after the 5th gen) my favorite Pokémon. I LIEK MUDKIP!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 03:47:00 PM by Darth Naner »

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 02:00:51 PM »
Ha ha HA! Squirtle's in the lead! Wew hew! *does a dance*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2007, 09:37:58 AM »
I chose Bulbasaur, because he's one of the coolest grass pokemon to date.  I also really liked Totodile, because crocodiles are my favorite animal.   I only have Red, Blue, Yellow and Silver, but I imagine Turtwig is a pretty cool starter.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2007, 05:56:50 PM »
I chose totodile, because I always picked it in Silver. I probably finished the game over 10 times (I am probably exaggerating) and I always picked Totodile. (For some reason, I used to restart Yellow as soon as I defeated the Elite 4 and Silver when I defeated Red, but I never restarted Sapphire and I still have tons of pokemon to raise in Pearl) I don't care if it is not the most powerful,  I just like it.  I also picked Croconaw in Colosseum. Besides, if you think giant alligators are not cool there is something wrong with you.
Don't use real life to avoid videogames, it is not healthy to escape from problems.

Print