Print

Author Topic: Mario Strikers District Tourney.  (Read 7102 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2006, 08:15:36 PM »
Okay, so now we have two people, and 6 guys to go. Anyone that has Strikers, come on down. We need some players now!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2006, 08:24:28 PM »
Wowwie. Don't own a Gamecube?
Are you still going to get a Revolution, then?

To be honest, I haven't had any current plans at all to get a Rev, but maybe after three or four years when the price drops to a reasonable amount (which may very well be launch day, compared to the launch price of oh, say, the PS3), because the idea of downloading my old NES games that don't work and playing them again would be amazing. Plus it'd be fun to try out that fancy controller.

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2006, 03:03:45 AM »
Hm. Not that it's that big of a deal, but shouldn't this be on the Mario Chat forum?

---

Anyway, is Strikers a decent game? I hear some good things about it, but I'm not sure whether it's worth my money or not... especially with the whole shebang of games (and the Revolution) coming out this year.
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2006, 10:56:38 AM »
To answer your question, I thought it would be fit to put this in the Forum games and RPG section. But the next day, it was moved here.

Mario Strikers is a great game, but be prepared to score some major points. The goalies suck, so the score is something like 17-10 sometimes.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2006, 03:18:19 PM »
Hey, you forgot me.

BTW, what level do we have to play on? (difficulty)
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2006, 05:49:56 PM »
Legend. The weakest level you can play on here is Super Star.

EDIT: I didn't forget you. Aarom isn't playing.

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2006, 09:15:42 PM »
Come on, guys! I really wanted to make this topic, and I want it to be a success. If there is anyone out there with Mario Strikers, come on down and play some soccer!

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2006, 04:38:42 PM »
I'll make it Mario Baseball if you want.......

Jman

• Score
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2006, 06:52:25 PM »
Whoa, that sounds kind of like Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey.  The score is usually around 9-8.  And these are 2 minute periods.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2006, 07:28:15 PM »
I have that game, and the scores are like that. Mario Strikers is high scoring because the goalies crumble under pressure. Anyway.......this forum needs more soccer players....

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2006, 04:27:37 PM »
-_- Shoot. I play at professional. I did stand a pretty good chance at superstar, though.

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2006, 07:48:46 PM »
Well, I'll take it down to professional. How 'bout that? Let's just say....you get 3 extra points for playing legend, and 2 for Super star. Mabey I can get Aarom to play now.

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2006, 02:27:49 PM »
Hey, who keeps moving my topic? It's been moved 5 times now. Make up your mind already!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2006, 12:22:08 PM »
No need, PaperLuigi. Here's why. I lost to Peach & her Koopas on Professional level, which really ticked me off. So, I faced her team on superstar and won in overtime, so I'm good to go on Superstar level! :)

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2006, 03:40:34 PM »
Okay, that's cool. And now my topic has been moved again. Please stop, whoever is doing this.

Print