Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2501312 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2160 on: April 11, 2006, 04:02:36 PM »
* Luigison imagines Khold in a big bowl of numbers and equations
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2161 on: April 12, 2006, 05:56:25 AM »
*does a dance*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #2162 on: April 12, 2006, 03:44:31 PM »
You mean like Mathabets Cereal?

« Reply #2163 on: April 13, 2006, 08:47:28 AM »
o_O
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #2164 on: April 15, 2006, 01:56:55 AM »
I have a funny story to tell you all:

My 5 year old (soon to be 6) niece was playing super smash brothers melee. (She got an idea that she wanted to play a fighting game). So she was playing Marth (she said he was her guy, must've got it from me: I say Link is my guy) and she was fighting Link (my neighbor, my sister, then me, then the computer was playing Link). Everytime someone else won, she screamed at them and said "I WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN! Then I got tired of playing with her and I put the CPU on the easiest level and when the CPU won, she got mad at it and yelled at me. I was playing the Sims'. Then I switched her character to Zelda, because she asked if she was stronger (and of course, to avoid being bothered futhermore, I said yes". She played with Zelda and kept losing so I took the controller away from her and played Zelda and beat easy CPU Link. Then she switched to Peach and battled easy CPU Jiggypuff. She loss. I got yelled at. I started to draw princess peach. Then, she switched to Marth and battled CPU Jiggypuff, again. But the only difference this time was that she won. She jumped up, Whooped, and said "TIME TO CELEBRATE!" and then she went to the kitchen (supposedly to get something to "celebrate" with) and came back, looking sad, saying "Where are the noodles to celebrate with?" Tee-hee! She is still, as I type, playing as Marth against Jiggypuff. and she just spilled her lemonade on my rug so I must end this message <(oo')>
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2165 on: April 15, 2006, 08:45:45 AM »
Your niece sure is weird.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2166 on: April 15, 2006, 08:49:36 AM »
Hey.
This topic is losing its purpose.
WHere's the POINTLESSNESSNESS in it?
*Does the chicken dance extra hard*
Most Wishy-Washy

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2167 on: April 15, 2006, 08:53:08 AM »
pt_peach's story was pointless.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2168 on: April 15, 2006, 09:23:54 AM »
VIOLATION'D

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2169 on: April 15, 2006, 01:46:23 PM »
ualuealuealeualeualuealuealeualeualuealuealeualeualuealuealeualeualuealuealeualeualuealuealeualeualuealuealeualeualuealuealeuale

« Reply #2170 on: April 15, 2006, 07:24:23 PM »

« Reply #2171 on: April 15, 2006, 08:32:28 PM »
You obsessed person.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2172 on: April 15, 2006, 08:55:05 PM »
 i am the Link! but you can call me... uh... the Link

« Reply #2173 on: April 16, 2006, 06:01:08 AM »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2174 on: April 16, 2006, 08:19:20 AM »
I wanted those so badly. But I don't live in Japan....

Print