Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2498727 times)

« Reply #720 on: January 02, 2006, 03:25:36 PM »
RODENTSSSSSSSSS!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #721 on: January 02, 2006, 04:23:37 PM »
Me: Ahaha! This is so funny! You're killing me!
*Someone cuts his skin open with a knife*
Me: Ow! You're killing me!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #722 on: January 02, 2006, 04:25:50 PM »
yikes! you killed him. i know a boy with a hat like the baby off of harvest moon: another wonderful life
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #723 on: January 02, 2006, 04:28:22 PM »
I'm not dead, I'm just fatally wounded. There's a difference.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #724 on: January 02, 2006, 04:32:16 PM »
kay

« Reply #725 on: January 02, 2006, 09:44:38 PM »
Hey... why hasn't there been a Homestar Runner cartoon for New Years or "Decemberween" yet?
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #726 on: January 03, 2006, 09:12:50 AM »
I have no clue. But speaking of Homestar Runner... I just sent an email to Strong Bad, so if you guys see a Strong Bad email signed by PuppyLuver, let me know, okay?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #727 on: January 03, 2006, 01:28:23 PM »
I once sent an email to Strong Bad asking "What would happen if you sneeze with your mouth and nose shut?" I was pretty stupid back then.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #728 on: January 03, 2006, 02:03:47 PM »
I sent him an email commanding him to eat Marshie. And when I first saw the site, I ALMOST sent him an email saying "How do you type with boxing gloves on?" XD XD
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #729 on: January 03, 2006, 02:43:58 PM »
i just got an nes yesterday but it isnt compatible with my tv :( someone will be happy i got one :)

« Reply #730 on: January 03, 2006, 08:45:58 PM »
I sent him one too not very long ago!  This was my first and I doubt that he'll answer it.  All I said was "if you could have someone ask any question to you that you wanted, what would that question be?" and then I said he could ask and answer that very question.  Probably not original but I would like to get an email just like that imo.  Plus I put in several dumb misspellings like saying "Deer Stong Bad" and ended my letter saying "P.S. Al spilleng erurs wur intensional".  Oh yeah, and I also closed with "Sincerely, Jacob, the Pretzel Kingdom" (bad joke on the Waffle Kingdom).  If he doesn't answer my letter, I'll give him loads of hate mail until he answers something.  It may not get me anywhere but at least I'll feel a little better.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #731 on: January 03, 2006, 09:30:15 PM »
I've sent that guy so much mail, and can't even remember them anymore.  One of these days, though...... one of these days..
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #732 on: January 03, 2006, 09:33:45 PM »
A few times I considered making a "Have you ever emailed Strong Bad" topic, but I decided not to. Should I?
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #733 on: January 03, 2006, 09:34:43 PM »
I don't even know how to e-mail him.
I'm a horrible person.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #734 on: January 03, 2006, 09:40:30 PM »
x_x
It's only displayed on the Paper every time an email ends.
It's YOUR problem!

Print