Print

Author Topic: This Ones About Kat  (Read 2089 times)

« on: February 02, 2001, 09:28:31 PM »
Is It Just Me Or Does Almost Every Post Kat Has Made Have At Least 20 Or So Replys? It Seems That Whenever Kat Makes a Post Within' About a Week Her Post Is Replied To About 20times! That "Mr. Face" One Has Like 200Posts and Still Going! Something Fishy Is Going On Here, Maybe The 50 Or So Members That Reply To Her Posts Are Actually Kat Herself! and She Goes and Replys To Her Own Messages! Hmmm... Naww, That Would Be Too Crazy. Even For Me. I Must Give Credit Where Credit Is Due, and She Does Have a Lot Of Posts, Lets Congradulate Her Shall We? *STANDS UP AND APPLAUDS*

"DoMo ArIgOtO, Mr. RoBoTo"
"dont make me come down there" -God

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2001, 04:58:10 PM »
Well Styx, I know for a fact that I'm not Kat, so you can rest assured I'm not part of Kat's "get a lot of replies" scam.  Whether its real or not. :D

-----------------------

"Mama mia!"

=ßïllý ¢hîll¥=

Edited by - billy chilly on 2/6/2001 2:59:47 PM
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2001, 03:12:30 PM »
Well, We Know You're Not Kat, You're Billy Chilly, But The Person Behind Kat (Whatever Her Name Is) Could Also Be The Person Behind Billy Chilly.....

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2001, 06:30:30 PM »
Dah!!  There's somebody behind me?! :O

-----------------------

"Mama mia!"

=ßïllý ¢hîll¥=
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2001, 01:51:47 PM »
Yes! There Is! Watch Out! j/k, What I Mean Is: (Lets Just Call Kat Karen For Sake Of Non-Confusion Seeing As How I Don't Know Her Real Name) Karen, Is The Person Who Is At The Computer With The Nickname Kat. You, Billy Chilly, Could Also Be Another One Of Karen's Nicknames.

Print