Print

Author Topic: Your "Pet Peeves"  (Read 53919 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2003, 09:22:07 PM »
*winks at The Big Boo*

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2003, 09:39:20 PM »
TBB,

"Oh now, don''t talk crazy. They''re not gonna to eat the man." ~Prof. E. Gadd

Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2003, 10:23:45 PM »
?_?  I just remembered one: When no one reads my fanfic! AUGH!  I mean, I know it's BAD, but seriously...  well, I'm going to post a new fanfic pretty soon, and it's more serious.  And it has a lot of action and twists!  Augh, I'm going off topic!
So?
Actually, you're right, it's not a big deal, going off topic.
I thought you meant...
No, I didn't.
Well, now I'm talking to myself.  Hey a nook!  Let's go stand there!  *Walks off to stand in a nook*

I''m the "trick" in "eccentric".
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2003, 02:35:17 AM »
I've got another list...

-Liberals
-Terrorists
-People who don't like Texas
-Hillary Clinton
-Bill Clinton
-The French
-Seafood
-Fancy Food
-Burnt Food
-People who think the bagpipes were invented in Scotland
-People who speak improper English
-Internet Lingo
-Grand Theft Auto
-Criminal Sympathists
-People who think Arnold Schwarzennegar (Spelling????) is going to be a bad Governor
-People who use the same point in an argument but simply reword it as to make themselves look smart

If any of that offends you, too bad. It's called Freedom of Speech.

I despise ignorant people.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

TEM

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2003, 11:26:58 AM »
Meowrik you are a weak-minded idiot. So is anyone else here that is brain-washed to think that hating France and its people is being patriotic.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2003, 01:35:08 PM »
If everyone has too much irritation, how can we enjoy life?

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2003, 02:09:48 PM »
I'm not brain-washed. I simply think that they are cowards. After they refysed to aid us in liberating Iraq, they offer to help in the rebuilding process of it. I don't hate them but I simply think they are irritating people.

I despise ignorant people.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

TEM

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2003, 03:14:22 PM »
You're being prejudice.

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2003, 05:21:14 PM »
AAAHHHH! STOP WINKING AT ME!!! *curls into a shivering ball in a corner*

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2003, 06:17:26 PM »
See what politics does to people, everyone?
Deezer was here.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2003, 11:23:12 PM »
Erm, the French helped us about 200 or so years ago. I THINK (May be wrong) it was the War of 1812. Not sure about that, but I DO know the French aided the U.S. in SOME war against Britian.

And to add to this: blind patriotism. I will continue to say "French fries" and threaten to move to Canada if Bush decides to start the draft again. And then there's the American flags made in China. Ugh...

~The commercialization of holidays/our feelings. Take 9/11. Soon, there's the people selling poor-quality I (heart) NY T-shirts that fade and tear after 4 washings for $20! And then they donate .01% of the proceeds to the 9/11 Foundation, just to make you look patriotic for buying their crap! Buttons, pins, commemorative coins, EVERYTHING was exploiting our feelings toward 9/11.

And what about holidays? Easter is a TERRIBLE example of mass commercailization taking over holidays. It WAS, at some point, aa religious holiday. Nice, honorable. Now, it is about a large rabbit hiding eggs and candies all over the place and blowout candy sales! BAH! And Then there's Christmas, not quite as bad, but still. It USED to be about the birth of Christ. Now, it is about some fat guy in a red suit running around with gifts, and bratty 10-years olds insulting their parents because they are stuck up monsters who aren't content with the $1,800 their parents spent on them.

Don't even get me started on "holidays" created by companies to bolster sales. Sweetest Day, Secretaries' Day, you know. These are shameless, and there's nothing you can do about it! If you don't celebrate these mockeries of holidays, you are considered a heartless jerk and are ostracized from society! Although in society's current state, that might not be that bad.

~Paris Hilton. She thinks she is better than EVERYONE, when it is quite the opposite. She is a weak, whiny skilless twit who somehow is going to manage to make more money than the next 100 generations of my family combined. I mean, she can't do ANYTHING!

Oh wait, there is ONE thing. I think you all know what THAT is -- every time you log on the internet, you are reminded of it via pop-ups and junk E-mails!

~The way basketball (And most other sports) are going down the crapper. It used to be a group of people vying for pride and helping their team. Now, the majority of athletes are money-crazed and self centered. What? Only 15 million this year? I'm not playing for that! I have 24 children who may or may not be mine to feed! And Nike is the most despicable. The give 50-90 million in shoe deals. Now, how much will the forced child laborers MAKING the shoes in Indonesia make in their lives? An entire sweatshop MAYBE will make 10% of LeBron James.

And what is this with cell-phone companies and sponsorship? I mean, they've taken over the Winston Cup, at least 3 major league baseball parks (Including the White Sox's park. I REFUSE to call it "U.S. Celluar Field". That is dumped in the same category as "Freedom fries".), and moer to come. Soon, EVERYTHING will be sponsored my cell-phone companies, and althetes will make billions from Nike by overworking children in Indonesia. Pathetic.

And yes, I speak my mind ALL THE TIME. I'm notorious for it at my school. I may actually be one of the few people in our school who can get away with saying I play Mario games on the GameCube and not be branded as an immature homosexual, mainly because if anyone tries it, they're afraid of a nice, long tyrade about how shallow and ignorant they are. Although there are a few people in the school relatively unaffected by my words -- most of them are on the swimming team.

I was, over the summer, typing an essay of EVERY rant I have about anything. It got to be 30 or so pages (10 pt font only!), and was less than 1/3 done, but then my computer got messed up and I lost it all. And I don't feel like re-typing all that.

Yes, I do have a lot to say.

Stupid Quotes: (10th Edition)
"Super Mario Sunshine is an overhyped, boring kids` game with a fruity name that got higher ratings than it deserved."
"Aaron S." - with a dishonorable mention to Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine (Issue #165, pg. 24) for printing the opinions of people who don`t deserve to have opinions.
~I.S.~

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2003, 11:42:30 PM »
Hmmm... I like the way you think, Insane_Steve. I think I'll make up an angry list or something.

Yes commercialization of holidays is ridiculous.

Another bunch of stuff that I dislike...

-People who use "Gay" as a generic term, stating as in anything can be "Gay" including words, inanimate objects, and anything else.

-Pop music and fans of it. Puh-lease... they think that some dweeb using a voice synthesizer is cool? Get real.

-Smokers. I care not how hard it is to quit. You shouldn't have started in the first place. If you truly had a strong will, you wouldn't have started.

-Anorexic/Bulimic People

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2003, 11:58:53 PM »
You hate anorexic and bulimic people?  That makes me want to cry.  Hating someone for having a disorder?  That's not right...

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2004, 12:24:21 AM »
Anoerxia and Bulimia is often a psychopseumatic disorder, and in most cases can be prevented if the person didn't follow all the thin super women of this moronic age we live in.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2004, 01:09:18 AM »
So you hate them for following something most of the population follows in their adolescence?

Print