Print

Author Topic: Bad Habits...you know you have one!  (Read 8322 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« on: December 03, 2005, 07:34:17 PM »
What are your worst habits? (Keep in mind I don't want too much detail...*shudders*)

I'm a nail-chewer. I admit it. I also scratch my eyes a lot, and I know I shouldn't.

You?
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 07:36:03 PM »
I spend too much time online and don't feel very good about my everyday choices sometimes.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2005, 07:36:22 PM »
I have a 6 page term paper and several assignments due in less than a week.

And I'm playing on the internet instead of doing them.
~I.S.~

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2005, 07:39:22 PM »
Welcome to the party Insane Steve!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2005, 07:52:41 PM »
Well, sometimes I bite my nails Um, I don't have any bad habits. Nope, I've never had any! ;D

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2005, 08:04:37 PM »
Ummm, well you see....You don't want to know.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2005, 09:55:37 PM »
I'm lazy.  I'm like a sloth on horse tranquilizers.  It's awful.  And I know that I need to do something, and I know the consequences (most of the time), yet I will wait until the very last moment.  Right now, for example, I have 6 chapters of AP world work, and even though it's not due till the 22nd, I know I will take forever to start, and take even longer to finish.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2005, 10:18:20 PM »
I play Mario too much.

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2005, 11:58:52 PM »
I pick my lip sometimes.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2005, 12:11:48 PM »
-When I know the grandfather clock is about to ring, I jump onto a piece of furniture or suspend myself in the air using two countertops, and don't touch the ground until it's over.
-When I'm on the highway, and there are shadows draped over the road, I hold my breath while I'm in the shadow and only breathe in when I'm in the light, or vice versa, depending on how many shadows are there.
-I chirp.
-When someone mentions something like being tickled or sharks advancing, I get nervous and think that someone is going to come out of nowhere and start tickling me, or that a shark is going to appear and chase me.  Things like that.
-I am excessively lazy when it comes to school work.
-I slap myself in the face when someone makes me feel bad.
-If it's spooky and I feel suspicious that a ghost or evil thing is going to attack me, I end up lecturing the surrounding area that it would be impolite to kill me.
-I don't let my mom or anyone lend me money.
-I have excessive guilt over everything.
-I can't get up right when I wake up.
-I pick my lip, but that's because my medication gives me very chapped lips.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2005, 01:20:44 PM »
I... I... I... pull my hair out. There, I said it. Now feel free to ridicule me.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2005, 01:27:17 PM »
I start playing my old NES for hours straight, it's like I can't stop (but maybe that's a good habit). I find it strange that can play some of the really old games a lot longer than the new ones.
~ This has been yet another seminar of Professor Paragloomba ~

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2005, 02:47:04 PM »
I'm a hair/eyebrow picker when I'm nervous. It's a bad habit only because I think I have bushy eyebrows or hair.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2005, 04:30:13 PM »
-I bite the inside of my cheeks
-When I get nervous I play my guitar
-I always feel the need to become an adult earlier than I should.
-I'm an excessive procrastinator.
-I pop my . . .body (pretty much every joint on my body) whenever i get nervous or hear someone else doing it.
-On the road (similar to Markio's) if we're passing by a driveway or entrance to somewhere I keep my lips shut but open my mouth and clack my teeth when there isn't a driveway/entrance. yeah, it's weird I know.

Well, those are the strange Habits of GB. Read em and weep, and if you don't, I know someone will.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2005, 04:34:51 PM »
Grinding my teeth while sleeping. Although I'm pretty sure I'm doing it way less often recently... unless I'm just not waking myself up from it as much...

I guess it's a subconscious habit?

Print