Print

Author Topic: My M.Q.T  (Read 5532 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2003, 05:13:59 PM »
Don't let your friends give you crap about what Nintendo's going to do. Let's hope you're not gullible, or that your friends that told you this are PS2 and/or XBOX lovers...

No, SSBM is never going to come out on the GBA, so don't count on it... ever.

SSBM 3? Hmm, I don't know. It'd be cool though.

Although, I am making a thread about the "N5." I have a scan of it from a magazine that I need Meow-Man to host... since I can't do that stuff.

"Oh, I''m such and idiot." "I don''t wanna live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2003, 08:33:14 AM »
Do you guys know what's on the bonus disk for MK:dd!!?

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2003, 03:29:00 PM »
Go here.

Go Moon!

Go Moon!

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2003, 04:29:55 PM »
I meant to rut don't answer that.Anyway,when is that idiotic new president of Nintendo gonna make Mario not the mascot?KILL THE NEW PRESIDENT!MAKE SHIGERU MIYAMOTO THE NEW PRESIDENT!!

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 11/9/2003 6:07:59 PM

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2003, 08:18:14 PM »
Killa! If you post like that again, I'll start editing them out. And stinkin' put end tags on like </font> so that your sig isn't gigantic and yellow also!

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2003, 11:50:07 AM »
Ack!

Chupperson Weird!

You were right all along!

I didn't believe it till IGN convinced me that it was official news by Nintendo to re-release Paper Mario for the Nintendo GameCube in 2004...

Click here for more info...

http://cube.ign.com/articles/434/434869p1.html

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Edited by - Hope(N Forever) on 11/6/2003 9:54:02 AM

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2003, 05:56:06 PM »
Sorry LD.

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2003, 05:14:13 PM »
Is SMB.3 still the best selling game of all-time?In my Nintendo Power issue,a quiz was on SMB.3.It said WAS.

Edited by - Killa of PS2 on 11/8/2003 3:14:56 PM

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2003, 08:38:32 PM »
ANSWER THE QUESTION OR I'LL START SPAMMING THE GENERAL MARIO CHAT FORUM WITH I HATE PS2 TOPICS AND SEPERATE QUESTION TOPICS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2003, 10:31:48 PM »
Oh, shut up, Killa. Quit your whining. Just because nobody posted an answer two seconds after you posted doesn't mean that they're not going to answer it. Or, they really don't care.

Plus, if you did make seperate threads, mods would delete them and edit your immature posts. You just broke a rule already; no talking in ALL CAPS in one whole post.

I will end your whining and answer your question. Yes, it was the best seller and all of that good stuff. If you ever went to TMK and read around, you would've found out pretty much all of your questions now. So stop complaining and making threats that you won't even do.

"Oh, I''m such and idiot." "I don''t wanna live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman

Edited by - Trainman on 11/9/2003 8:35:44 PM
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2003, 11:31:15 PM »
See Killa?  If you whine, Trainman will answer your posts!

*LD gets hit with a trout.*
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2003, 03:39:55 PM »
If you're susbscribed to Nintendo Power,will they send you a message telling you that you need to re-new you're subscription,or do you have to keep up with that yourself?

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2003, 04:09:52 PM »
All magazines will send you a message. They want money.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2003, 05:08:39 PM »
lol.Thanks LD.

Print