Print

Author Topic: GrimSack is coming!!!!!!!  (Read 4649 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2001, 08:17:02 PM »
I would like to infrom you GrimSack is nuts.
It is sickening......I  mean,have you even seen our site?If you think he acts nuts here check out our site at
www.fortunecity.com/athena/management/461

I mean really,he is nuttier there than a chinese chicken salad!

Gregers
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2001, 09:40:13 PM »
Yeah. The site is kinda' wacky. I'm not going to update anymore, cause' I don't know how. I always e-mailed my articles to my buddy Miller, the real owner of my site. He posted them, til' he got bored with it and made up some crap about how "Oh, I uh, lost the password. My password is in incalid, My computer called you a [bundle of sticks] Nick, etc., etc." So if by some small chance you actually enjoy my senseless stroies, don't expect new crap. If you wanna' see the stuff Greg wrote, it's in the "Other Workers" section. You can read Greg's stuff, and an article about my ****-head friend Campbell, who wrote an entire article about my weiner and Cindy Brady's ****. It might just be the most important thing you ever read.

ò¿ô
ò¿ô

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2001, 09:40:39 PM »
Yeah. The site is kinda' wacky. I'm not going to update anymore, cause' I don't know how. I always e-mailed my articles to my buddy Miller, the real owner of my site. He posted them, til' he got bored with it and made up some crap about how "Oh, I uh, lost the password. My password is in incalid, My computer called you a [bundle of sticks] Nick, etc., etc." So if by some small chance you actually enjoy my senseless stroies, don't expect new crap. If you wanna' see the stuff Greg wrote, it's in the "Other Workers" section. You can read Greg's stuff, and an article by my ****-head friend Campbell, who wrote an entire article about my weiner and Cindy Brady's ****. It might just be the most important thing you ever read.

ò¿ô
ò¿ô

Print