Print

Author Topic: dark days ...on isle Delfino  (Read 43237 times)

« Reply #210 on: December 17, 2003, 10:11:48 PM »
So Mario finally buried him in Isle Delfino cemetery, and lightning struck the grave!

"Why should I get AOL? I have a computer!"
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

« Reply #211 on: December 24, 2003, 04:51:06 PM »
And Luigi said "I like dogs."

Is this the North Pole? I''m looking for Santa.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #212 on: January 18, 2004, 09:36:21 AM »
Than Luigi's nose fell off of his face

Join my forum today!

Gaming Palace

« Reply #213 on: February 01, 2004, 07:47:06 PM »
He felt enormously better, for he couldn't smell Mario's outlandish odors.

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

« Reply #214 on: February 29, 2004, 06:59:31 AM »
Suddenly Luigi couldn't breathe.

Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

« Reply #215 on: March 02, 2004, 03:42:26 PM »
Because a cow was shoved down his throat by Peach.

My identity will not be spoken.
My identity will not be spoken.

« Reply #216 on: March 03, 2004, 08:30:54 PM »
And Luigi FARTED!!! (heeheehee)

----------------------------------------------------------
*please sing my sig*

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''t no passin'' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #217 on: August 15, 2004, 11:01:53 PM »
Then, GiftedGirl was acting stupid and everybody knew it.

« Reply #218 on: August 16, 2004, 11:38:26 AM »
Somehow kirby flew above the skies.
He sang candy theme of kirby 64 with a funny accent.

Push button, Receive coffee!

« Reply #219 on: August 16, 2004, 07:27:48 PM »
Then he blew himself up by watching this e-card waaaaaaaay too much.

--------------------

JRC Quote 3: "AAK! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!!!"

« Reply #220 on: August 17, 2004, 12:20:44 AM »
One of his ribs flew into the moon.
 "That's what I call a basted sevelty four," said the moon.
 "That's right, the moon" said Mr. Shmallow. Who proceded to cook. The bubbly motion of his smouldering sugar/flesh hypnotized Luigi. Luigi fell into a trance and started to drool (how cute!!!) but then he drooled what appeared to be mustard (ah!) but it was really just yellow, thick, creamy, mustard flavored mustard substitute (hoorah...).

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #221 on: August 26, 2004, 12:34:49 PM »
Then Mario woke up. "It was just a dream, it was just a dream!" he thought.

« Reply #222 on: August 26, 2004, 02:58:56 PM »
Then Mario fell over like a sack of potatoes and started snoring. Back in the dream, Peach laughed at Luigi because he was juggling eggs while dancing around.

Romance is for the weak-minded.

« Reply #223 on: February 04, 2005, 11:27:06 PM »
Then, Toad woke up. There was a breathing noise coming from just outside his door-- it was The Terminator! He got out a knife, and tried to cut Toad's nose off, because it had a rare quality that enabled purple carrots to grow in there. However, Toad didn't have a nose, so The Terminator cut off Tommy Lee Jones's nose, put it on Toad, performed a medical miracle as he sewed Toad's nose on in merely seconds, then he cut it off again. Laughing, he ran off, and punched Tommy Lee Jones.

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #224 on: March 08, 2005, 12:28:21 PM »
And the Terminator exploded. ;P

--------------------
"First of all, it''s ''My minions and I'', not ''Me and my minions. Second of all, ''ain''t nobody'' is a double negative. And thirdly, why do you have minions? You''re one of the most-hated cartoon charecters in the world! Let''s see these ''minions'' you got!" -Me, Team Barney vs Team Poke-Kwright, The Pokemon/Anti-Barney story

Print