Print

Author Topic: Goodbye, for now  (Read 4158 times)

« on: July 21, 2005, 02:19:48 PM »
Well, I've been doing some thinking, and I think its best for me to leave for awhile.  Since some of the people here are getting a little uptight.  I don't know, maybe I was wrong, maybe TMK isnt my home.  I'll be back in almost mid-September, to see if anything has changed.  But, before I leave, I'd like to say some fairwells.  I put everyones names in random order.  So if you don't like it, tough.  But, one thing I do want to get across is, everyone I listed is equally important to me as everyone else listed.

Vidgmchtr- "I never knew what your name meant, until recently.  Sad, yes I know, but we both know I'm retarded."

MEGABYTE- "I never realy liked you that much, but as I got to know you, you became alot cooler.  Thanks for making TMK what it is."

Chupperson- "I don't get why you banned me from the chat-room behind my back, or why you and MEGABYTE dislike me so much.  But, I've always had respect for you."

Luigison- "I've always thought you were the most awesome person at TMK.  Thanks for the memories."

Sapphira- "I've been here since I cant remember when, yet, so many things unsaid."

Markio- "I think I've always related to you more than any other person in the Fungi Forums.  Keep on keeping on."

Deezer- "I still have no clue what dukar is.  But, I also want to thank you for making TMK what it is, you did an awesome job."

Lizard Dude- "I still dont get what your name comes from.  I do know you contributed alot to TMK, so, thanks."

Screech- "Your named after the guy from Saved by the bell, right?"

Mr.Wiggles- I have no clue why I remember you so much, and why your name always stands out in my head.  Anyways, thanks for the memories."

Eclipsed_Moon- "Nice chatting with you."

TEM- "I still think Queen is pretty awesome too.  Goodluck with your website and all."

Trainman- "We got off to a rough start, but as soon as we got to know eachother, things smoothed out."

Rex- "I liked you alot too."

Well, I'm going to be making some last minute posts.  I won't be here, but I will be checking my e-mail and stuff.  So if you want to talk sometime, you know my address.  If I were you, I wouldnt open any one of my old topics.  Nobodies going to be looking at them, well, at least not me.  Well, fairwell everyone!

WELCOME TO THE MACHINE

Edited by - superstarMASIAH on 7/21/2005 1:23:23 PM
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 02:29:43 PM »
*starts stopwatch*
I give him 2 days before he comes back.
I should probably start affecting people's lives more.

"It's impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 03:17:43 PM »
Let 'er sink to the bottom, folks.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 06:15:37 PM »
My name wasn't listed! *cries*

jk :P

The citizens of Gotham city are definantly on something. o_O
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 08:49:59 PM »
...You related to me?  Thank God, I AM human!  Just kidding.

That was a nice thing to say, superstarMASIAH.  I hope you return, and with satisfaction that this place is, er, "homely" for you.  It's good to take a break once in a while(I guess when I say "once in a while" I mean "a day or two every year", seeing as how often I'm here), but always remember that there will be people here that honestly care about you.  You will be missed.  It is the law.

I would also like to thank everyone that "Farewell"ed me(Well-Fared? "Welfare"??) a while ago in Mario Bar.  When I came back a week later, I felt better, and even more so after reading things people wrote, especially Fifth's and Lizard Dude's posts.  I've never really said it, but I'll pretend I have and say it again: "You forum people are all right."  Uh... Go TMK!

Mushrooms, amalgamate!

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 09:07:18 PM »
what a drama queen

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 09:13:53 PM »
"So many things unsaid?" What does that mean? Not to be rude, but are you in love with her or something?

"Rockin Robots, Dr. Light!"~Megaman
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2005, 11:18:57 AM »
Wouldn't be the first member. XD

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2005, 12:36:31 PM »
After all I've been wrapped up in how much you guy's mean to me, I forgot how much I could hate you.  No I don't love her!  How could I, when I made a whole other topic on how I like this one girl in school?!  I was just stating on how I realy havent talked to her that much.  Now this is my last post until mid September, I just wanted to make that misinterpretation clear.  Oh yeah, and, I forgot Suffix, but now you can see I remembered ya.  So long, until mid-September..  I won't be looking at this or any topic until then!

WELCOME TO THE MACHINE
I only watch [adult swim]

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2005, 01:08:50 PM »
 Despite the fact I'm extremely upset you put the names in random order, I'll still say good bye.

Good bye.

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2005, 02:18:24 PM »
Bye not-putting-White_Arrow-in-his-farewell-topic-guy

YOSHIS RULE
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2005, 02:42:34 PM »
All right I'm on the list! I'm finally semi famous on this board!

Taking a break from the board is good. I took one back last year and I came back better than ever.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2005, 03:36:30 PM »
Even though I basically never had a chance to talk to you: Bye!

(I agree with Mr. Wiggles)

“A wagon full of pamcakes?  In the Champeen ship?!  I’d like to see ya try!” ~ Homestar Runner        
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2005, 05:35:14 PM »
See you, then.

"Rockin Robots, Dr. Light!"~Megaman
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2005, 09:15:17 AM »
We'll miss you.

Mario Mario he''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

Print