Print

Author Topic: Post Your Brawl Pics Here!  (Read 189459 times)

« Reply #615 on: November 30, 2008, 02:44:09 PM »
I'm happy to say that I'm preparing to post a few Brawl pics. Some of them are actually good. *gasp*

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #616 on: November 30, 2008, 03:02:21 PM »
I've got like, 14 accumulated on my SD card that need to be posted, but I just haven't gotten around to it.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #617 on: December 03, 2008, 10:36:43 PM »

"Bunny Snakes? They're taking this chimera stuff too far!"

King Dedede has a present delivered to Kirby

Pokémon don't know how to be careful with bombs.

Longchu is long

Don't you love pigs?

Final Battle

"Good boy, good!"

Looks angry. Did you kick him or something?

Twin... er, what is a Noritta?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #618 on: December 09, 2008, 06:22:34 PM »
Ah, more great pics... "Longchu is long" is the best.  Hopefully I'll get off my butt and post my 14 or so accumulated pics on my SD card at some point.  Maybe after I finish Re: Chain of Memories...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #619 on: December 09, 2008, 07:02:03 PM »
"Bunny Snakes? They're taking this chimera stuff too far!"
Now that I've finally played MOTHER 3, I have an urge to go back through all of BP's posts and start getting references like these.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #620 on: December 28, 2008, 04:14:56 PM »
Great pictures! I liked the 'looks angry, did you kick him?' picture and the 'Siamese twins' picture. I want to show you guys my Brawl Pics but I don't know how to go about doing it. Also, how did you guys get such clear snapshots? I have pictures, but the quality is not too good...
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #621 on: December 28, 2008, 04:51:13 PM »
Quality is quantity. *shot* Anyways, how can you have bad quality on Brawl pics?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #622 on: December 28, 2008, 04:51:38 PM »
The quality of each picture should be the same since Brawl takes them all in the same way. As for getting them off the Wii, you have to put the pictures onto an SD card and then use a converter program (several links to them have been posted in this thread) when you put them on your computer.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #623 on: December 28, 2008, 05:07:26 PM »
Quality is quantity. *shot* Anyways, how can you have bad quality on Brawl pics?
I take brawl pictures using my digital camera, aiming it at the TV and click. That's why the quality is kinda bad.
And thanks MaxVance for telling me about the converter program. I'll take a look right now...
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #624 on: December 28, 2008, 05:17:43 PM »
I haven't posted in a long time. Blame a lot of things.

Couldn't find a ball.

"I think we're both going to lose this one."

"I'm just tired of you!"

"I think I got antigravity for Christmas!"

"Help! He's got me!"

Too sparkly to be grabbed

Ohhhh...

"WHOA! You can't look at my Secret Rings!!"

Almost there...

"Heh heh heh.. .you can't even reach me up here can you?"

"My brother! No!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..."
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #625 on: December 28, 2008, 05:56:13 PM »
I take brawl pictures using my digital camera, aiming it at the TV and click. That's why the quality is kinda bad.
To take snapshots within the game, pause it and then press a button (Z if you're using the GameCube controller). These will show up in the Vault, inside of the snapshot album. You don't need the converter programs for your digital camera.

Is there a joke I'm missing here?

« Reply #626 on: December 28, 2008, 06:14:57 PM »
To take snapshots within the game, pause it and then press a button (Z if you're using the GameCube controller). These will show up in the Vault, inside of the snapshot album.
Thanks, I already know that. After I use Brawl's camera, I go to the Vault's album and use my real camera to snap the pics. Then, I load them into my Linux laptop using an SD card. I tried to access http://brawl.kakkoister.com/ but it said "Problem loading page", do you or anyone else have any other links?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #627 on: December 28, 2008, 10:46:48 PM »

"WHOA! You can't look at my Secret Rings!!"

Almost there...

"My brother! No!"

Were the best ones...
If you're a Pokemon geek, "Too sparkly to be grabbed" could also be captioned "Shiny with a high catch rate."

« Reply #628 on: December 31, 2008, 02:40:42 AM »
Okay! Here they are!

Super Smash Galaxy!

Waluigi: Eat this, Sonic!

Peach: I love my cute little Mario doll

Luigi: Daisy! Save meeee!

Daisy: ...wuss.

Sonic: Heh heh, they'll never find me here!

Happy Birthday, Peach!

Peach: Mario, they're beautiful! Thank you.
Mario: anything for you, baby.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #629 on: December 31, 2008, 04:36:28 AM »
Heheheh. Mario Doll was great.
No! I don't want that!

Print