Print

Author Topic: important!!! new mario games announced!!!  (Read 7461 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2004, 07:37:06 PM »
Hahahahaha, funny. I'd simply laugh in the face of the first person who thought these were real.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2004, 08:38:34 PM »
I thought it was real when I was reading that description. Man, that's an incredible idea. Then, when I saw the "screenshots," I was so angry. Well, at least we have Paper Mario 2 to look forward to.

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2004, 08:38:56 PM »
The backround of that horribly doctored screenshot is still very cool-looking and awesome, even if it isn't from SM128.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2004, 09:38:35 AM »
Meowrik, your GBASP could be used for better things.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2004, 02:48:12 PM »
My GBASP is my best friend. I use it for everything...

Games(of course), Flashlight, mirror, weapon, Music Player, Memo Holder, and a lot other things.

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2004, 04:59:42 PM »
Do you use the calendar from "Super Mario Bros. Deluxe" at all? That might be useful. Ya know, I may start using mine, I don't think there are any entries after 1999...

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2004, 06:45:51 PM »
Mario Party 5? I don't think so, and Mario Advance 5, it could be SUper Mario Bros., the first...

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2004, 09:49:01 AM »
I think they might count "Deluxe" as the Super Mario Advance Super Mario Bros., and with the original game coming out on Advance, I doubt it. But Yoshi's Story's coming, yet I doubt it'd be called "Super Mario Advance 5" considering Mario has no part in it whatsoever. =(

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2004, 10:54:49 AM »
my idea:
-super mario advance:smb 2
-super mario advance2:smw
-super mario advance3:smw2yi
-super mario advance4:smb 3
-super mario advance5: smb (with lost levels!)
-super mario advance6:super mario all-stars advance!
_
i don't think that yoshi's story will be super mario advance-series.

(insert signature here)

Edited by - mariofan 7 on 4/28/2004 9:54:55 AM

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2004, 12:24:32 PM »
First of all mario advance 5 is going too be yoshi story, secondly if you start looking more closley you will see that on the artical it says "these screenshots are NOT repeat NOT real, but just an example"; last but not least super mario portal said that the so called FAKE backgrounds may be true renders of the next mario game. I hope that clears it up.

"elmo knows where you live"

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2004, 06:20:40 PM »
Mario Party 5 exists and came out last December. If you're referring to Mario Party 6, yes it's in the works.

Super Mario Bros. Deluxe was not a Mario Advance Title.

Super Mario Advance 4 is Super Mario Bros. 3, not Super Mario Bros. 4 which doens't exist. (Although you could consider Mario World Super Mario Bros.)

Super Mario Bros. should not be made into a Mario Advance title because they already have a port of it.

Super Mario All-Stars is too big to be fit onto one Game Boy Advance Pak, and even if it could, that'd be incredibly stupid since every game on it was released for GBA already with the same graphics.

There is no proof of Yoshi's Story being a Mario Advance game. It simply was made into a small demo for the GBA before the GBA was out. It just got blown way outta proportion like most rumors do.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2004, 07:16:42 PM »
Actually, if you look in the upcoming games list in Nintendo Power, it clearly says Yoshi's Story is announced for GBA.

Also, Super Mario All-Stars is a 16-megabit game. GBA cartridges can hold 128 megabits, last I heard. Even modified heavily, it would still fit quite nicely.

Not that they'd ever do that now that they released all the games from SMAS seperately...

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 4/27/2004 6:44:52 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2004, 09:07:51 AM »
Yes in nintendo power it does state yoshi story seprate from mario advance 5, but before super mario advance 3 came out it stated yoshi island seprate also.

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2004, 09:24:42 AM »
Yoshi's Story for the GBA?  Isn't that a (semi)3D game?  If they're re-releasing N64 games for the GBA, why don't they re-release SM64 with extras, since that was the greatest-selling Nintendo game of all time.  (It might also include Luigi!)

Bozone, n.:
The layer of gas surrounding a person which prevents good ideas from penetrating.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2004, 03:43:47 PM »
If they come out with Mario 64 for GBA with Luigi, imagine the chaos.  People will start to go back to the N64 version to see AGAIN whether Luigi really isn't in the original.  Then the whole Luigi in SM64 will come up again and again and...

Print