Print

Author Topic: Ketsueki Mario  (Read 13795 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2004, 03:54:56 PM »
Peach flopped onto her bed. It was starting to rain heavily. It beat down on her window, making a sort of rhythmic noise that she found quite soothing, actually.
She was finally getting a chance to relax, and had that feeling that everybody gets when it's raining outside, and you're sitting in a cozy room, doing a crossword puzzle.
"What a day!" she sighed.
Someone knocked at her door.
She irritatedly got up and opened it.
"Your Highness. You have a visitor. I know it's late but he says it's important." said the toad at the door.
"All right. I'll speak to him. Thank you."
She put her shoes back on. Dreadful pink high heels, that just about murdered her feet when she walked down the many steps of the palace.
As she entered the hall, she saw her drenched guest standing in front of her, looking scared stiff.
"Luigi! Goodness gracious! Why are you running about in the rain?"
"It started raining when I was on my way here. But it doesn't matter. I have to warn you! There's going to be an invasion!
"Luigi, there is an invasion in this kingdom every month or so. You and Mario just come and-"
"No! Not a few koopas in the mushroom kingdom! Two entire armies are coming for this kingdom! And it's not Bowser! Tatanga-"
"Who's Tatanga?"
"He's a very bad person. He's an alien. His army once tried to take over the planet by kidnapping Princess Daisy."
A lot of what Luigi was saying didn't make much sense. But Peach patiently listened to him.
"-And at night, the second army comes! An army of ghosts!" he stopped. It was probably a good idea to explain.
"They're big orange things that scream and gurgle at you unless you shine a flashlight on them. And some of them throw exploding bowling balls! And the only way you can stop them is with this!"
He held the spare poltergust about three inches from Peach's face.
"Luigi, that's a vaccume cleaner."
"It's a special vacuume cleaner! It can suck up ghosts! You have to-to-"
Luigi stopped. This must seem like utter nonsense to Peach. And he didn't know how one poltergust would stand a chance of fighting an entire army of ghosts.
"Just keep an eye open for anything wierd, okay? Get the MK army ready."
Luigi was out the door and into the rain before Peach could tell him that the Mushroom Kingdom didn't have an army.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2004, 07:56:08 PM »
GO SCREECH!! Great story man :) I need to come back and start readin them! GREAT!! Keep it coming bud :D

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2004, 06:23:41 PM »
Luigi knew that they would be there. And soon. But he had no idea that they would be there that very night.
Lightning flashed as Luigi searched for a place to sit until the rain let down. He finally dashed under a covered walkway.
He was really not getting a good feeling.
He thought for a moment that Madame Clairvoya might be calling him, but he wasn't actually feeling the need to do anything. Just that he should be very cautious.

Mario awoke with a start. He heard something. It sounded like someone was playing a record REALLY loud. Backwards. Twice as fast as it should've been.
Mario looked out of his window.
There was a sort of orange glow on the horizon.
Orange glow.
Orange glow.
Suddenly, Mario's mind kicked into high gear.
"Ghosts! Luigi was right!"
Mario threw on a pair of overalls, grabbed his hat and gloves, and went into Toad Town to find Luigi.

Wario and Luigi were up and walking around.
"Ya think we need to stay heere anymore?"
"Nah. Imunna go out and get something to eat."
"Wazzat?"
"I said-"
"Not you. There's someone outside. He's running around in the rain knocking on doors and yyelling something."
Wario opened the door.
"It's wunna the Mario Brothers. He's waking people up."

Peach looked up from her letter. She was writing seven. One for each king in the Mushroom Kingdom, telling them to prepare some sort of defense. There was a ruckus in the hallway that was distracting her.
"What on earth!?"
She opened the door to find toads frantically rushing up and down the hall, bumping into each other, and screaming in panic.
Toadsworth noticed her standing in the doorway.
"We have to get you out of here."

I might be Sadib...

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2004, 03:52:30 PM »
It eyes opened.
"It's not much to look at..."
"Well HE is much stronger than he looks."
It sat up. What was going on? What was all this?
It had been laying on a cold table. This place was big.
"You!" said the purple thing standing beside the table.
"Do you know who we are?"
He gestured to himself and the nearly spherical floating thing beside him.
"I...don't...I know that I..don't like you."
"Good."
The newly awakened crature was confused.
"We are your masters. You live to serve us. Without us, you would not exist! Know that we have given you life and can take it away!"
This cleared a lot up, but he was still very confused.
He had thoughts, memories, and feelings jumbled up in his mind. He could remember meeting people, going places, seeing things, vaguely, as if he wasn't atually there. Only an observer. That was all.
But now, everything was so real. He could reach out and...and...
He slapped his new master's face.
"You-!" Cried the roundish ugly thing. The purple thing with arms and legs stopped him.
The purple man looked at him, almost like one looks at a young child, when explaining a difficult arithmatic problem.
"You are a very powerful being." he said. "But you do not know how to harness that power yet. We will teach you. Your power will be unrivaled by any in the world! Is this making sense to you?"
The creature instinctively nodded.
The purple creature turned to his partner and said, "His memory is remarkable. Even after its having been altered, he still knows how to communicate."
He turned again to face him.
"Your name...is Ketsueki Mario."
He handed him a black cap with a "K" on it.

Mario was still banging on doors, warning people people of the incoming invasion.
"You have to get up! There are horrible things coming this way!"
"Hey Mario! Ya wanna keep that down!?" it was Wario, followed by Waluigi, stepping out of the toad house.
Mario, for a split second, considered NOT warning them. But he thought better of it and told them about the danger at hand.
"And you waited till NOW to tell people about this!?"
"I know! I goofed! I should've listened to Luigi!"
"Well, it's too late now! We have to start  telling people."

Toadsworth took peach to the drawbridge. He handed her a folded peice of paper.
"Find the Mario brothers!" he said.
Peach ran, as fast as she could to Toad Town, only barely aware of what was happening.

I might be Sadib...

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2004, 10:00:52 PM »
Great story, I like how your plots always tie together.  And how you continue your stories without abandonment.  And how everything is perfect. ...WAAAAA!!! I'm so jealous!  Oh well.  Does Bowser appear later in the story?

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2004, 10:40:50 AM »
Thank you, Markio. Someone's reading at least.

Bowser'll show up later. If I can figure out how I'm going to do it.

I might be Sadib...

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2004, 12:22:01 PM »
Peach found Luigi first. She had been worried that she wouldn't be able to find the Mario brothers, and was relieved to find one of them in the square.
"Luigi!"
"Luigi looked in the direction of the sopping wet woman who was calling his name.
"Peach? Is that you?"
Peach raced to the covered walkway.
"Luigi. Toadsworth told me to find you and Mario." she looked around. "Where is Mario?"
"He's-"
"Hey! Everyone get out of bed!"
Mario was making a racket, waking people up to warn them, but generally recieving the same reply: "Go to bed, ya lunatic!".
Wario and Waluigi were right behind him.
"Mario! Over here!" cried Peach and Luigi.
Mario heard them and brought the Wario brothers over to the walkway.
"You guys have to help! We've been yelling for an hour, and only three people have left town!"
"Yeah! And one guy threw a shoe at me!" said Wario.
Lugi was about to say something, but suddenly stopped, his mouth hanging open. His eyes grew wide.
"What is it?"
"What's wrong with you? yoo choking on something?"
Luigi managed to point.
The four others spun themselves all the way around, to see the town, the horizon, the entire SKY filled with orange creatures of the night as far as the eye could see.
"This...is like...a million times worse than I guessed it would be." stuttered Lugi.
Mario took the closest thing to a stance he knew how to take.
Luigi whipped out a flashlight and took a deep breath.
THe wario brothers looked at each other, nodded, and flexed their mighty muscles. then they stood behind Mario and Luigi.
They were NOT going to win this fight.

Bowser took a good look outside his window. That horrible tapping sound made by the rain was keeping him awake. The night sky was dreary and gloomy. Full of dark clouds. He loved it.
Something in the distance made a very pretty glow. It was orange, and completely ruined the dark, depressing atmosphere of the night.
"What? Fireworks?"
Bowser watched with curiosity, as the glow slowly grew larger. It seemed to swallow up the rainclouds hanging over Toad Town.
"Dad?" Bowser jumped, hit his head on the top of the window, and spun around, to find Bowser Junior trying to look out the window as well.
His seven siblings entered his room as well.
"Dad, everybody in the castle is freaking out! Kamek says that there's something really bad in the sky."
Bowser quickly shut his window.
"It's allright. Nothing is going to hurt you. If there's something out there, Kamek and I will keep it away. Now you need to go to bed."
"But dad, I think it's something REALLY scary." said Bowser Junior.
"Go to bed."
"But-"
"Now!"
The koopalings were just about to leave, when kamek flew into the room on his broomstick.
"Sir! You and everyone else in the castle must leave! Look!"
He pointed pushed open the window and pointed a clawed finger at the glow, which was getting bigger and bigger. In fact, it now no longer looked like a light, but a million tiny creatures rapidly making their way to the castle.
Bowser saw in the distance, thanks to the illumination given off by the horde of creaturse, that toad Town was completely covered with them.
Kamek drew from his robe, a map. "Follow this! There is a safe place in the Mushroom Kingdom! I'll be with you shortly!"
Kamek pulled a book from his robe and began to chant something from it, waving his wand.
Bowser loaded the kids in the car, and took off, for the Mushroom Kingdom.

I might be Sadib...

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2004, 05:51:56 PM »
On subject: Great Story!  I think I should say something different every time you post something...

Off subject: Wow, Screech, three posts from a thousand.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2004, 01:49:20 PM »
Actually, I have over a thousand posts. This is my third username. The other two are "Screech the Hedgehog" which I hated, and "****Mystery****", which I hated.
But I didn't realze that I was this close to a thousand with this username. Cool.
And thanks again, Markio.

I might be Sadib...

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2004, 12:46:16 PM »
Mario was simply awed by the sheer number of ghosts surrounding them. It was breathtaking.
Luigi had had some experience with ghosts before, but he knew that without the Poltergust3000, they weren't going to beat them.
But they would try. They would at least give everyone in town time to escape. Maybe they could even hold them off until sunrise...
Mario jumped over one of the ghosts flying toward him, and ducked under the huge fist of another, just in time to get beat over the back of the head by the first.
Mario couldn't avoid them. There were just so many of them, that any move he made was countered by two or three of them.
Peach swatted at one with an umbrella, which simply flew through as if there was nothing  there.
Two of them grabbed her. One by each hand, and flew into the air.
Luigi was thrown into the door of a mushroom house, which was ripped off its hinges by the force of the crash.
Luigi hopped to his feet and rejoined the fray, just in time to see Peach flying into the air.
Luigi quickly turned on the flashlight and shined it at the ghosts.
They suddenly screamed and vanished, letting Peach fall.
"I gotcha!" cried luigi, attempting to judge where she would land.
He was punched in the stomache and slipped on a banana peel. The green ghost responsible for this thought it was very funny.
Peach, as it happened, landed right on top of Mario, who was being pummeled by a particularly mean ghost.
Mario and Peach felt themselves grabbed by the ankles.
The ghost began to spin around and around, and around.
Mario felt that he was about to recieve his karmic comuppence for years of bowser throwing.
Wario and Waluigi were doing quite well, if you'll believe that.
They had a very simple strategy: hide.

Mario  and Peach were hurled at least thirty feet in two separate directions. Mario was thrown in the direction of Luigi, who was just getting up off of his back.
Mario slammed into Luigis stomache, knocking him backwards, BACK onto the banana peel, which slid the both of them into the house that luigi had flewn into earlier.
They were both unconscious.

I might be Sadib...

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2004, 07:27:00 PM »
What's the point of the banana peel? Anyway, it's funny! Ha!

--------------------
"Can I have a cookie? No wait, 10 cookies? Can I have 20 cookies? 20 COOKIES?!?" --Wilson, ''Good Boy''
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2004, 08:09:37 PM »
There's an ghost in Luigi's Mansion that eats bananas and throws the peels at you.

I might be Sadib...

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2004, 05:40:31 PM »
I know that. But why'd it knock 'em out?

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2004, 05:28:10 PM »
They hit the house. Houses are often made of hard materials that can, if struck by a person's head, can knock that person unconscious.<p>

Screech+nothing=incredibly good story writer

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2004, 01:25:40 PM »
Now I get it! Thanks, Popple!

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...

Print