Print

Author Topic: sm64ds...please HELP!  (Read 3213 times)

« on: December 30, 2004, 07:17:21 PM »
where are the keys to the basement & 2nd floor doors?  i know you prolly hafta catch those darn rabbits, but where are the rabbits (in other words, which rabbits?)  & also, how do you get into big boo's haunt?  i know you hafta hit the boos in the courtyard with eggs, but where are the enemies you swallow in order to turn them into eggs, & then hit those boos with them?  please help!  i'm kinda stuck here...lol.

jay-jay & yoshi: sisters in Christ & best friends forever! cuz sisters who sing together, stay together!
ducky go down de hole!

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2004, 07:46:49 PM »
To get the keys to the basement and 2nd floor you need to defeat Bowser for the first two times. To get to Big Boo's haunt you need to have a mustached character such as Mario. Do a ground pound on the biggest boo in the court yard with Mario and then you will be able to go to that level.

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2004, 07:49:32 PM »
ok thanx...but how do you get to bowser? lol...& mario?

jay-jay & yoshi: sisters in Christ & best friends forever! cuz sisters who sing together, stay together!
ducky go down de hole!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2004, 07:51:35 PM »
Just keep gettin' those stars.
You'll need 8 stars to save Mario, and... 12?  To fight Bowser.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2005, 12:32:37 AM »
okay...i got mario, & i got the red coins out in the back courtyard with the boos...but i can't find the big boo with the haunted house level. HELP ME! lol...i'm stuck again!

ducky go down de hole!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2005, 01:58:43 AM »
You won't see THAT boo for a while more.
How many stars did it take...?  12?  16?  20..?

Just keep playing.  There's still more you have to do before you can get to that level.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2005, 08:43:07 PM »
To reach Bowser you must have a certain amount of stars (12 I think) and he is behind the "opening to the sides like a wooshing door that opens by sensors in the floor that people love to play with" with a big power star on it, it's on the first floor. Hard to miss.

~~~
Working out for an hour and a half makes you get bigger muscles. Writing for an hour and a half makes you a better writer
~Stephen King
~~~
Working out for an hour and a half makes you get bigger muscles. Writing for an hour and a half makes you a better writer
~Stephen King

Print