Print

Author Topic: Mario and TMK Unite!!  (Read 16075 times)

« on: March 20, 2005, 03:46:04 AM »
This was originally meant for my TMK game, but I can't do that, so here goes-

Introduction- Wendy's Game

Lemmy was sitting at his computer. It was late at night. The TV was blaring in the background, with Morton asleep on the couch- it didn't really help with all of the couch commercials on the box. There was a knock at the door. Lemmy opened it- and it was Wendy. "Lemmy! I'm glad you're still up! I got the game!" Lemmy could barely contain himself. "How much?" he whispered. "70 Koopabits!" she replied. They opened Wendy's handbag. "Put it in!" Lemmy hissed. Wendy did, and there was a quiet sound as the KDSS (Koopa Dual Screen System) started up. The title screen flashed up- 'Welcome to Super Deezer Bros! Press Start to Play! They started playing. But, how did Deezer's name get on a game box- and in the Koopa Kingdom? And, how did Deezer manage to be known in the Koopa Kingdom? Find out more, in the first chapter of- Mario and TMK Unite!!

Please tell me what you think!

Epitaph No.1: I told you I was sick!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 04:23:47 PM »
interesting..........

no, actually it's alright, i liked it.

"We roll tonight, to the guitar bite, and for those about to rock... I salute you."-AC/DC
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 11:20:48 PM »
Thanks, Ledzeppelinrocks (Even though I like Tenacious D better)!

Epitaph No.1: I told you I was sick!

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 11:22:54 AM »
Is this story going to have all of us as characters? It sounds cool. :)

Yes, I have common sense. I''m just stupid.
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2005, 09:14:27 PM »
Moderating has suddenly become interesting...

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2005, 12:27:09 AM »
Yes, MarlieMoo14, it will. However, I've just recieved a new DS for my birthday (!), and I'm really busy with that, but I'll try and post the story soon!

It''s funny until someone gets hurt. Then it gets hilarious!

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2005, 06:19:43 PM »
Tenacious D is good. And thats cool that you plan to include more TMK-peeps.

"We roll tonight, to the guitar bite, and for those about to rock... I salute you."-AC/DC

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2005, 06:35:42 PM »
Yeah... but I only really know the intro off by heart. I've still got to find the original fiule somewhere. It's lost in the labyrinth that is my Win 3.1 laptop.

Oh, and my favourite song is 'Tribute'. I don't listen to music much, but that is an exception.

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2005, 07:12:46 PM »
This sounds cool.
One of my favorite stories on the board was something like this.
This one will probably be more focused though, becuase there's only one person writing it.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2005, 07:13:33 PM »
my favorite song is "Stairway to Heaven" or "Immigrant Song".

Oh, and i agree completely with screech

"I have never been jealous. Not even when my dad finished fifth grade a year before I did."~Jeff Foxworthy

Edited by - ledzeppelinrocks on 3/24/2005 5:15:04 PM

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2005, 09:27:05 PM »
I'm glad that someone is finally doing this.  I mentioned an idea in one of the mailbags of TMK going to the real TMK, and now I'm glad that someone is writing something like that.  I would have wrote that fan fiction but I just don't have time anymore.  It's too bad because I know it would totally rock! (at least the plot would.  I'm pretty bad at other aspects of story-writing)

EDIT: Okay so this isn't the first story like this.  Whatever.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 3/24/2005 7:28:29 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2005, 10:42:26 PM »
Chapter 1: The Portal

Today was the day, a momentous occasion in the history of TMK- a portal was being opened up between the real world and the Mushroom Kingdom. Spooky piano music was playing. "Stop it!" yelled KoopaSlaya. Lizard Dude backed away from the piano. There was a knock at the door. Deezer moved to open it, but Sadib said "No, it's for me. I'm expecting a... package." MarlieMoo14 looked confused. "How do they know where we are? I mean, all of us forum members are gathered on some top-secret island paradise. We don't exactly have some kind of postal address, do we?" Ringsonic sat in the corner, uninterested. "I just think of it as a free vacation!" However, Sadib was having some trouble with the lock on the door. "Can't... get it... open..." MEGABYTE went to help Sadib. Luigi Simpson sighed. "What a--" There was a huge explosion, and a masked figure stood in the doorway. Suffix stood in a fighting stance. It was also at that time that the portal opened. Luigi #98 came to the front of the pack. "Look, I don't know who you are, but--" The figure pulled out a plasma weapon, and blasted Luigi #98! "No!" yelled Red Paratroopa. Luigi #98 was unconscious, but alive. Chupperson walked up to him. "Get outta here!" he yelled. He punched him, and the figure fell, and smashed into a mirror. Chupperson walked up to the figure, and he saw two reflections 0f himself in the mirror! "What the--" The other reflection kicked him in the gut, and Chupperson was sent sprawled over. Mushroom Boy went to kick Chupperson's clone, but was grabbed by the legs, and swung into a sack, which was closed by a mysterious-looking woman. The figure brushed himself off. "Pardon my lack of manners! I'd tell you my name, but I only need tell you- I will be your doom, Deezer." He pointed at the administrator, who took on a fighting pose, like Suffix beside him. "Meet my wrath, sucker!" yelled Luigi Simpson, as he pulled out a Ray Gun. "A Ray Gun?" said Mariosassistant. "Fire!" Luigi Simpson yelled, as a plasma beam was sent at the figure. "NO! LUIGI SIMPSON!!" yelled Suffix. He tried to warn him, but it was too late. The figure halted the bullet in mid-air, and threw it back at Luigi Simpson. It hit him full in the chest, knocking him and Luigison into the portal. There was an explosion, and several of the members were blasted way, into the next room. There was only Deezer, Sapphira and Watoad left. "Congratulations. I didn't expect you would survive that blast." said the masked figure. It hit Deezer. "Did you... kill them?" The cloaked man chuckled, but shook his head. "They are fine. However, you and your friends will not be... Sadib, Ruby, Gecko Gal- ATTACK THEM!!" Ruby, Gecko Gal and Sadib took down Watoad and Sapphira. "Why did you betray the Fungi Forums?" Deezer yelled at Sadib. However, Sadib wasn't there. No-one was, except for the figure. Laughing at him, the figure took off his mask. With Deezer's last thought before he was imprisoned in his spirit prison, he recognized the face that was laughing at him.

It was his.

NOTE: If you want to know why there aren't any Mario characters in the story yet, it's because they appear in the next chapter.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2005, 10:58:10 PM »
That was great!

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2005, 11:06:34 PM »
Really? Thanks!

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2005, 09:24:46 PM »
Keep up the good work. Everybody's character came out so well, expecially Mariosassitant's obsession with guns.

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2005, 10:27:37 PM »
Sorry if I didn't include some of you, but I didn't really check it before I copied onto the only computer in my house that has Internet.

It''''s funny until someone gets hurt. Then it gets hilarious!

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2005, 07:18:18 PM »
That's fine. When do you plan to make your next chapter?

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2005, 11:33:04 PM »
Well, I'm not sure. I've got my holidays this Friday, but I'm ot going anywhere, so I might post it then. Do you want to hear some hints of what's going to happen?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2005, 09:13:12 PM »
Sure.

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2005, 09:59:29 PM »
I transform into my Yoshisaurus form and eat the evil Deezer!  And the peasants rejoice. (sorry but I couldn't help myself ^_^;)

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 3/31/2005 6:21:55 PM
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2005, 12:44:27 AM »
Hmm... good idea, Y_Rex, but I kind of wanted you as your human form. However, when some of us enter the Mushroom Kingdom, we gain powers. For example, I find Luigi's cap, and gain most of Luigi's attacks, just like in SM64DS! For now:

Chapter 2: Mushrooms

There was a groan of pain from the back of the cave. Luigison opened his eyes. There was a familiar figure beside him, slumped against the wall. It was Luigi Simpson. Luigison attempted to speak, but he found that he barely had enough energy to move his hands, let alone speak. There was another figure beside him- Luigi himself. There was the sound of a whip, flying through the air, and it found its target, slamming down on the barely conscious plumber brother. And as the Italian's screams continued, Luigison was unable to help.

The laughter was subsiding in Deezer's head. He tried to stand up. But he couldn't. He looked downwards to see what was stopping him. It was a pool of quicksand. He lay very still, and didn't squirm about. However, that only quickened the process somehow, and Deezer was sucked in. He fell into a room. It was silent- silent as death. Deezer kept walking, his plight beyond anything he had ever experienced. A door loomed out in front of him. He opened it. What he saw was horrible. There were dead bodies lying everywhere. He even recognized some of them- they were forum members. "No..." said Deezer, crouching on his knees. He saw his reflection in a puddle of water. However, the room began to shake, and his reflection was morphed. A gigantic figure burst out of the water. It was that same person from before. "Who are you?" said Deezer. "Don't you remember- your old elementary school friend?" Deezer looked confused. "Friend?  My best friend in Elementary school was Jamie..." The figure laughed. "Rezeed, a.k.a Jamie, creator of The Koopa Land forums, at your service." Deezer was laughing now. "This is all about websites? You attack my friends, destroy my holiday resort, and trap me in a weird place, just because my website gets more hits??" Rezeed pushed Deezer over. "It's not just about this. You've always been better than me! You always ended up with the Jetson playset in pre-school and what did I get? The Flintstone phone. And at school. I got A- all of the time, while you're sitting pretty with A+. And, did you ever take the time to realize what this did to me? No. And that is why I am ruining your life, just as you ruined mine." Deezer couldn't believe this. His old friend, Jamie, had turned against him like this? "Let me out of here!" Deezer yelled. He tried to punch Rezeed, but missed. "I can't let you out, Deezer. This is your mind. I'm just a figment of your imagination. However, in a few seconds, this dream," beckoning to all of the dead members behind him, "Will become real. Goodbye, David." And with that, he had disappeared from Deezer's sight.

Blue is a calming color. Chupperson saw heaps of it when he woke up in a hospital in Japan. "How did I get here?" he yelled. Of course, the nurses spoke Japanese, so they couldn't understand him. They said something in Japanese. "I believe they said 'Look at that crazy guy!," said a voice from behind him. "Watoad?" said Chupperson. Watoad nodded. "Wow! Who else is here?" Watoad beckoned towards the beds behind him. Chupperson saw Screech, who was unconscious, Lizard Dude, who was playing his DS, Suffix, who was bored and had nothing to do, Yoshisaurus Rex, who was eagerly watching Lizard Dude play the newly released NEW Super Mario Bros. Sapphira and MarlieMoo14 were reading magazines, while most of the mods, save a couple, were watching a DVD of the Super Mario World show. However, any of the members were missing, such as MEGABYTE, Fifth, Toddathon, Luigison, Luigi Simpson and most importantly, Deezer. Insane Steve saw how worried Chupperson was. "Don't worry, this is a big hospital. I'm sure they're in here somewhere."

Meanwhile, Bowser had brought in the best of the villains from every single Mario game, and more to come. "We have a new ally. He calls himself- REZEED..."

How did Rezeed get associates in the Marioverse? How can Deezer escape his dream- or nightmare? Will Chupperson and the others get better? And what will happen to Luigison, Luigi and Luigi Simpson? Why am I grouping so many Luigi-related characters together? Find out in the next chapter of- Mario and TMK Unite!!

EDIT: When I was replacing the 'Chups'
 in the story with 'Chuppersons', it came out Chuppersonperson or Chuppersonpersonperson!

Edited by - Luigi Simpson on 3/30/2005 10:46:32 PM

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2005, 05:03:28 PM »
Best chapter yet. This is better than a lot of books I've read.

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2005, 08:27:04 PM »
Haha, I was watching LD play DS!  Um... it was funny.  Good job with remembering so many names.  The only time I ever put down a bunch of names was in Bored MK whatever GP Legend with people racing go-karts.  It's hard to remember a lot of names!

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2005, 09:52:30 PM »
Third chapter coming very soon. I'm including TEM in the next chapter as well. Also, there will be a shocking revelation about Reezed/Jamie...

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2005, 12:19:25 AM »
Okay, here is Chapter 3. I just got it off my other computer this morning. Now, it's on floppy disk, so expect chapters to come a bit faster.

Chapter 3: Capture

The newcomer entered the room. There was an awed hush as he made his presence known. "Check it out," said Wart, nudging Tatanga, "An Earthling!" Rezeed spent no time disposing of Wart and Tatanga- because of his time-stop powers. "Hmm..." said Bowser, pondering what he had done. "Very well. Sit." Rezeed sat. "Now, Rezeed, what can you offer me? Tatanga gave me technology, Wart gave me Shy-Guys, Snifits and Bob-ombs, and Smithy gave me elemental magic. What can YOU offer me?" Rezeed smiled, and pulled out a remote. He pushed the button, and a huge portal opened up. Gecko Gal, Ruby, Normalson Puc, AwKoopa and many more were sent into the room, along with millions of dollars worth of technology. There was also a magician, who was dressed in similar clothes to Rezeed himself. Also, there was a few Robotic Hammer Bros, Birdo-Bots and Ultra Koopas. "I can offer all of those," said Reezed, with a smile on his face. Bowser was studying the portal with interest. "Kamek, Reezed, Smithy- take care of my Castle. I've got some business... ON EARTH..."

Deezer was bored. First of all, his holiday house was wrecked, his friends were badly injured, most likely dead, and he was trapped inside his own imagination. 'I've had better days,' he thought. Reezed re-appeared. "Having fun?" Deezer was angry, but he kept his cool. "Whatever." A question popped into Deezer's head. "Why did you look just like me, Reezed?" His old friend laughed. "Please- call me Jamie." He opened up his hand. Next thing, Deezer found himself on the ground. "Don't you remember my... gift?" Deezer's eyes were wide open. "So... that's why you were almost expelled from our school! Putting that Whoopee Cushion on the teacher's chair... no normal person could move that fast. But... how..." However, Reezed didn't reply. "When you die," he said, "Say hi to Errol." Reezed disappeared. Deezer knew what was going. His old friend, Jamie, was a brother of Watoad. That was the reason for all of this- Watoad and Deezer looked almost identical. But, it was now that three monsters appeared in front of Deezer: the monsterous forms of Ganondorf, Mewtwo and Dark Matter!!

There was an uproar inside the hospital. A nurse came in, speaking in Japanese. Chupperson looked at Watoad, who was sleeping. Ledzeppelinrocks was listening to a Walkman, while Marionut#1 was sitting up, as worried as Chupperson. There was an explosion, and several FF members were almost caught in the crossfire. Suffix managed to help many of the patients out, but Chupperson, Watoad and Sapphira were still in there. The top of the building was torn off, and Chupperson immediately wished it hadn't. Looming over the building was the 100-foot tall form of Giga Bowser, and it looked like it was about to use its claw attack. Watoad woke up, and immediately thought he was dreaming. One of the claws found its mark, penetrating the arm. 'Nope,' he thought, 'Not a dream.' Giga Bowser flung him high into the sky- easily above Japan's wrecked cityscape. The hospital was collapsing, but Sapphira and Chupperson were STILL inside! "Sapphira... are you OK?" She nodded. "We have no choice, but to jump." Chupperson and Sapphira overlooked the city streets of Japan. "Do we have to?" said Sapphira weakly. Chupperson regained his resolve.

He jumped.

A dank smell filled the person's nostrils. It was a dog, drenched in water. "My favourite smell when I wake up in the morning," said a voice, "Wet dog." It was Luigi Simpson. Luigison smiled. "It's Poochy from Yoshi's Island!" Luigi jumped towards the prison bars. "It's too bad I have Thunder, not Fire," he said, "Then I'd melt these bars. By the way, who are you two?" Luigison held out an outstretched hand. "I'm Luigison." Luigi Simpson walked towards Luigi. "I'm Luigi Simpson." Luigi was spooked by the large amount of Luigis in the room. "Oh, and those aren't our real names. We're just called that." Luigi Simpson was fumbling around in his pockets. He pulled out an item. Luigison was awestruck. "How... how did you get that?" He held it out to Luigi. "Power Flower?" Luigi smiled. They had a way out.

P.S: Watoad, Chupperson and Sapphira will be okay.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2005, 07:01:48 PM »
I really like this whole story, kodos man.

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2005, 07:18:34 PM »
Thanks! Oh, and if anyone has any suggestions for the story, or they want themselves in it- then just tell me and I'll add it!

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2005, 12:35:33 AM »
I would like to be in it.
Oh yeah there's still no Mario (he could go to the real would and beat Bowser).
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2005, 01:01:23 AM »
Oh, sorry, KBC! I'll put you in the next chapter.

ULTIMATE SPOILER:

Luigi, thought to be dead, is warped to the real world. He saves Chupperson, Sapphira and Watoad, and saves Japan from Giga Bowser. Deezer is recovered, but he is lost again and everyone thinks he is dead. However, he comes back, and tries to fight Reezed and his soldiers on his own. He is knocked into the portal, and is in the middle of a fight with Bowser himself when Mario comes and helps Deezer. Also, Luigi Simpson (I won't refer to myself as 'me' in the story- it gets too confusing) finds Luigi's cap. Now, he morphs into Luigi, but is idnapped by Koopas and turns evil...

This part of the message would be blank if I wasn''''t telling you that this part of the message would be blank if I wasn''''t here telling you...

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2005, 02:43:43 AM »
WHO IS KBC?????
(Me? It should be KCW).

LUIGI POWNS YOU!!!!!!!
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2005, 05:17:56 PM »
Hey, if there's ever a huge battle scene, can I hit somebody with a guitar?

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2005, 11:55:09 PM »
Bad news. It. Has. Been. Erased. I'm re-writing it- I'm up to Chapter 5. However, I managed to save the intro and first three chapters.

Ledzeppelinrocks: Sure. Just one problem- how can I make a scene with Reezed's henchmen and a guitar?

PROGRESS CHART
Chapter 4: 100%
Chapter 5: 17%

You know perfectly well that there should be a signature here. Well, I know too. Don''t get yourself caught up in the illusion that this is a signature- because it''s not.

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2005, 01:37:11 AM »
Ledzeppelinrocks: Yep. The scene will be in Chapter 6.
Kirby (Cheat Wizard): Gack! I guess I must've had someone else's nickname on my mind- oh well. Can I call you just plain Kirby?

PROGRESS CHART

Chapter 4: It's below this post, moron!
Chapter 5: 100%
Chapter 6: 0%

Chapter 4: Armageddon

The man jumped the crevice, many of his friends behind him. He made his way through the maze of the wrecked building. Koopas and Goombas came in front of him. Remembering the game, he jumped on them, and used a Koopa Shell to take out most of the bad guys. He found the limp form of another man. "Good job, MEGABYTE," said Toddathon. "You got Deezer."

"Good luck," said Luigi Simpson. "You'll need it." Luigi nodded. "Yahoo!" And with that, he triple-jumped off to fight Bowser. Koopas tried to stop him, but they were easily defeated. Suddenly, Luigi heard a loud Thunder sound. It was Smithy, with one of his various attacks! Also, Kamek appeared, and fired a spell at Luigi. He ducked. However, next thing he knew, Luigi was down on the ground. Then he was in the air, and fell down. "I suppose you haven't met me?" a shadowy figure. Luigi was slammed into a wall. "ARGH!" he yelled. "I'm Reezed, master of Time." Luigi was too weak to speak. His neck hurt. His back hurt. In fact, the only part of him that wasn't hurt was his courage. Reezed could be defeated. Luigi looked over at the cell. "Luigison," he yelled, "I need you to try and get out!" Luigison looked at Luigi Simpson, who in turn looked at Luigi. "Any ideas?" "Enough talking," yelled Kamek, "I can't exactly kill you- you'd be much better as my ally!" Luigi backed up, towards the bars of the cage. "CINTRALEI MAXIMUS!" yelled Kamek, pointing his wand at Luigi. Luigi was hit full-on by the blast, and the force knocked the bars off the jail cell. When the smoke cleared, there was only Luigison and Luigi left. Luigi Simpson was nowhere in sight. "You... killed Luigi Simpson?" muttered Luigison. Kamek looked oddly at Luigison. "To answer your question, he probably couldn't take it." Luigison clenched his fists so hard, his hands bled. "DIE!" yelled Luigison. He rushed at Kamek, but Reezed stopped time and punched Luigison directly in the stomach. Luigison noticed Luigi's eyes- they were bright red! Luigi had fallen onto the Dark Side! "KILL HIM!" yelled Kamek, once time returned to normal. Luigison punched Smithy, only to have several techniques thrash him through the wall, and over a bridge. He landed against a wall. Luigi jumped straight through the newly formed hole. It was amazing how much energy Luigi had gained since his battle with Reezed, Smithy and Kamek. Luigison felt that his legs were broken. "Time for your hero to show his stuff," said Luigi in a mocking voice, slowly advancing on the helpless human. However, Luigison, looking up, realising that his only hope was right above his head.

An axe.

Watoad continued his descent. Wind was breezing through his hair. Life would be a dream- if he wasn't a long way above an unforgiving ground and losing a lot of blood through his arm. 'If I flap my arms hard enough,' he thought, 'I'll fly out of this!!' Watoad then realised he wasn't a bird. 'Man, I'm delirious!'

Many metres below, Chupperson and Sapphira were falling in a similar manner. "I didn't think I'd go this way," he yelled. Suddenly, a green blur came, and flung him back up into the air! 'Wha--' thought Chupperson. Sapphira soon came up after him, and the green blur came up as well. It was flying! The green blur picked them up, and flew them to safety on top of a skyscraper. Sapphira was dazed , but Chupperson remained wide-eyed and focused. He watched as the blur picked up Watoad, and put him on the same building as Chupperson and Sapphira. But as the figure flew off to face Giga Bowser, Chupperson realised who it was.

Luigi.

"Having fun?" said Reezed, smirking at Deezer. "Just be quiet," said Deezer. Reezed, however, wouldn't leave him alone. "I bet you're thinking about life in the outside world, aren't you?" Deezer suddenly thought of a question. "Are my friends OK?" Reezed laughed. "I'm just inside your head, remember?" Deezer then thought of a solution. "Hey-- what are you doing?" yelled Reezed. He stopped the tiume inside his head. "I still rule!" he yelled. However, he was flung backwards. An invisible figure punched him across the face, followed up by a roundhouse kick to the shins. Reezed fell. "What's wrong," yelled several voices. Standing around him were about 100 Deezers! "Can't you handle the horrors in my head?" Reezed got up. "How... but I am the Terror of Time! The Sultan of Space! The Maestro of Mind Control!" The Deezers chuckled, in a creepy sort of way. "Not anymore..." Reezed yelled, as his influence was ripped from Deezer's mind, and as Deezer awoke, he yelled one word: "Watoad."

How can Deezer defeat Watoad's evil twin? How can Luigi be in two places at once? And, why on Earth do I persist in asking questions that only I know the answer to? Is it a result of me being stupid? Or is it just a typo? Find out in the next unusually serious chapter of: Mario and TMK Unite!!

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2005, 04:15:59 PM »
...And why isn't boomstix in your story?

If a tree falls in the woods, do all the others laugh at it?
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2005, 10:21:46 PM »
Sorry! There's just so many frequent posters here! You'll appear in Chapter 6.

PROGRESS CHART:

Just check my last post. I haven't done anything new.

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2005, 04:02:18 PM »
LS, do you mind if I use your progress chart idea for my story?

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2005, 07:51:15 PM »
Sure. It's not as if I've copyrighted it... not yet, anyway...

PROGRESS CHART

Chapter 5: Read below
Chapter 6: 100%
Chapter 7: 100%
Chapter 8: 1%

Oh, and including secret chapters, introductions and epilogues, there will be 18 chapters.

Chapter 5: Counterattack

"Time slowed, and reality bent- but on and on the Eggman went." TEM was reciting his sig for some unknown reason. "I've got a better sig," said Luigi #98. "Just be quiet," snapped Sapphira, which shocked them both. "Deezer's resting. He's probably been through more than any of us." Luigi #98 rolled his eyes. "Stop acting so... well, you know..." If looks could kill, Luigi #98 would've had several daggers through his chest. "What are YOU hinting at, you little twerp?" Luigi #98 smirked. "Nothing..." Fifth sighed. "You know, getting trapped on an island isn't my idea of fun. We've all been through a lot. In fact, some of us were reported missing." Lizard Dude looked over from the television, where Kirby (cheat wizard) and Jon were going head to head in Mario Kart: Double Dash battle mode. "You mean, some forumers are still on that island?" Vidmgchtr nodded. He put his hand over on a plate to eat a baguette he had picked up from the cafeteria, but there was nothing there. Markio was also missing a slice of cake. "Hmm... must be some rats." There was a loud crunching sound- definitely not rats. "Hey--" said Suffix, pointing. There was a trail of cookie crumbs, leading around the corner. They followed them. However, when they saw the culprit, their eyes were wide. "Yoshisauraus Rex!" yelled Vidmgchtr. "You stole my baguette!"

The two mighty titans were going head-to-head. "Wow!" yelled Chupperson. He was sitting on top of a roof, watching the battle between Luigi and Giga Bowser unfold. "This is amazing!" Luigi dealt a fierce Cape Spin to Giga Bowser's neck, but the giant lizard retaliated by using his Fortress attack to blow him away. Luigi, not having the Wall Kick ability, crashed straight into the building. He used Thunder, but it was blown back by Giga Bowser's Fire. However, Luigi jumped straight into Giga Bowser's stomach. He followed with several Thunder attacks, then Green Missile. Giga Bowser devolved into Super Bowser, and another savage-looking Koopa stood next to Bowser. "My name is Giga," the Koopa said, hunching over. He grew enormously, almost to the size of Giga Bowser. "And I will be your doom, Mario Brother." However, Chupperson noticed something- Luigi wasn't wearing his trademark green cap! Super Bowser smiled. "I'm going back to the Mushroom Kingdom- so I can conquer it! Giga- finish Luigi." he said, pulling out a Warp Whistle. "Not if I can help it," yelled a voice from behind Chupperson. Bowser scowled. He jumped in his Clown Copter, which was warped with Bowser to Earth. He flew up to Chupperson's level, and up to the voice behind him. Deezer. "And what are you going to do about it?" bellowed Bowser, smirking. Chupperson knew what he had to do. "This!" he yelled, kicking the Warp Whistle out of Bowser's hands. Bowser, obviously sensing defeat, used Koopa Claw on Chupperson. He fell to the ground, badly hurt. Bowser caught the Warp Whistle. "I always thought I was good at playing the flute," boasted Bowser, holding the Whistle up to his scaly lips. Everything seemed to go in slow motion for Deezer. However, in the last possible second, Deezer decided to jump at Bowser. Touching him just in time, both were warped directly to Peach's Castle!

Thunder rained down on the human. Luigison rolled out of the way just in time to avoid a nasty shock. Luigi, relentless in his attack, did a Hip Drop straight through the bridge, but used a Super Leaf to float to safety. Luigison jumped, but Luigi jumped much higher and used Cyclone. Luigison was sent sprawling into a cage- the very same Peach was in when she was first kidnapped by Bowser, who was then known as Koopa. Luigison pulled the cage shut, and locked it. Luigi pulled out a Power Flower, and Luigison realised what had happened- he was stuck inside a cage, with his enemy easily able to get in and destroy him. However, a fireball hit Luigi in the back, and he turned around to see Mario! "Grr... my worthless brother. I will see to it that you will be burned!" Luigi got a Fire Flower out, and started to fire at Mario. Mario jumped over them, and pulled out a Super Mushroom. Luigi, sensing his winning streak was about to end, pulled out a Feather, and decided to fly up on top of the cage. Mario grew in size, and smashed the ceiling as he jumped. Luigi flew out. "Later... loser!!" Luigison's cage began to lower into the lava! Kamek and Smithy escaped, but Reezed stayed. "I expect for you to die. And... my expectations usually come to fruition." He stopped time, and chopped the bridge with an axe. However, the high heat was making him dizzy, and he lost his control. Weakened, he collapsed in a heap. Mario managed to jump from the falling bridge, and smash the cage. Just as his Super Mushroom ran out from the intense heat, he caught Luigison and jumped across the Lava Pit to safety. "Well done, Mario," said Bowser. His face was magnifyed on a computer screen, which was wall-mounted. "However, you haven't realised- I have taken Peach's Castle. You do not stand a chance. Also, I have rigged my Castle with explosive devices. You have 10 seconds to live. Pray, or try to escape- whatever you humans do. Then, after 10 seconds, the fire'll come a'calling. Enjoy." Mario, looking around in desperation for an exit- a couple of walls for wall-kicking, a hidden key and keyhole- but there was nothing. It was over.

Oh, and Ledzeppelinrocks, your part has been moved back to Chapter 8 or 9. I'm so disorganised! :(

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2005, 08:59:14 PM »
That's fine, I'm just happy you actually took my idea into your plan.

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2005, 12:03:58 AM »
Oh, and is anyone still reading this? It's just not many other people are replying...

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2005, 11:09:35 AM »
I'm reading.
I think your story is great!

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2005, 11:26:11 PM »
Thanks, Screech! I never posted in the original thread, but I think Ketsueki Mario is a brilliant story.

PROGRESS CHART
Chapter 6- Read below
Chapter 7- 100%
Chapter 8- 100%
Chapter 9- 100%
Chapter 10- 100%
Chapter 11- 0.5%

PaperMario2

• Banned
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2005, 12:18:25 PM »
that was really good story!!!
I like play mario games

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2005, 12:23:01 AM »
More people to include... *grumble*. In fact, I need more people. So...

Chapter 6: Forgot to post it! Read below.
Chapter 7: Lucky you. Double chapters! Read below.
Chapter 8: 100%
Chapter 9-11: 100%
Chapter 12: 0.0000000001%

Chapter 6: Battle

Watoad looked worried. "Deezer hasn't been back for hours now," he said, looking up the flight of stairs. "And, to top it all off, all stairways have been blocked. We can't get up to help Deezer and Chupperson." A nurse came in, cradling what appeared to be a platter with a huge steak on it. "Steak?" inquired the nurse. It then hit Watoad. "Wait a minute," he said, scratching his chin. "That was in Eng--" She lifted up part of the steak to reveal a butcher knife! Holding it in front of her, she smiled in a creepy, distorted way. "My name is Ruby," she exclaimed, surprising Boomstix, who was sleeping. "I wish that my enemies were dead," She went into a throwing stance, moving her target from Luigi #98, to Lizard Dude, then settling for Sapphira. "And I ALWAYS get my wishes." Ruby threw the knife, but Sapphira ducked. It tore the pillows behind her. "Fine then," Ruby bellowed, rushing at Sapphira, "I guess I'll have to take you head on!" She executed a roundhouse punch, but missed and when she realised that, she had a face full of bed. Sapphira scrambled backwards, but Ruby used a Tornado Kick to knock her through the tape that barred off the stairway! "Goodbye, Sapphira." Ruby said, backflipping through the window and into the waiting arms of Giga! "Now, Giga," she said, "Take me down to the ground, and call reinforcements." The door burst open, and MEGABYTE, rather than rushing at the newcomers, stayed put. "Who are you?" he bellowed, standing in a combat pose. It was Sadib! "Hello," he boasted, strutting towards MEGABYTE. "I suppose you don't know the odds?" MEGABYTE, sensing danger, decided to take a defensive pose against Sadib. "Chupperson is going to die, Deezer is already there, Luigi Simpson was gone long ago and Luigison doesn't stand a chance against the Elite Koopa warriors, but you still insist on fighting me?" MEGABYTE's only answer was a swift kick to the stomach. Sadib was sent wheezing onto the floor. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that, Sadib," MEGABYTE said, advancing on Sadib.

Mario and Luigison were in a grave situation. Not only were they in a castle that was set to explode in mere seconds, but there was no way out. All there was was the hole that Kamek escaped from. Reezed was still in a heap on the floor, unable to move. "At least Reezed will be gone, right?" Luigison looked for a positive side to their situation, but Mario remained quiet. He pulled out the only item he had left- a 1-UP Mushroom. "Listen carefully. I need you to go over there." Mario beckoned to the other side of the bridge. Luigison walked over to where Reezed was. "I've got an idea," he said. He threw the 1-UP Mushroom up in the air. Luigison, however, heard a faint noise. Ticking. Of a clock. The explosives.

Well, you don't have to be a genius to figure out what happened next.

BOOM!

The flames enveloped Mario, but for some reason, Reezed and Luigison were unharmed. What Luigison saw shocked him. It was a portal. Taking a deep breath, he stepped through. Reezed, however, crawled through. It lead to the real world!

Peach was huddled in a corner. The fierce King Bowser Koopa was advancing on her. "Mario is about to die in- hmm... let's say- NOW!!" There was a faint explosion heard in the distance. Debris flew everywhere. "MARIO!!" screamed Peach. "Not even Luigi can help you now," he said, advancing, "And Yoshi is still on Yo'ster Isle." Toad used Stun Spore on the gigantic Koopa, but it merely bounced off his shell. "Now- I shall finally conquer the Mushroom Kingdom!" bellowed Bowser. His intimidating features had a weary sort of triumphant look- after losing all of these years, he had finally beaten the Mario Bros! "Don't even think about it," said a voice. Bowser turned around. "Reezed??" It did look like Reezed... "Not quite, Bowser." yelled Deezer, who kicked Bowser in the stomach. "How dare you challenge the King of all Koopas!" Bowser bellowed. He breathed fire at Deezer, who rolled out of the way. Deezer began to run around Bowser, who got very dizzy. Deezer, who wasn't feeling so good himself, grabbed Bowser by the tail, but couldn't swing him. "Dream on, kid," Bowser said, turning around and knocking Deezer into a wall. Suddenly, Bowser felt something grab him. "Wha--" It was II Piantissimo! Prince Peasley came rushing in on his flying gadget, and Yoshi flutter-jumped through the front door! "Grr..." mumbled Bowser, as he was tossed into a wall. Suddenly, he pulled out something red. A Power Flower! Upon letting it do its work, Bowser grew to 3 times his normal size, and fiery chains grew around his hands, feet and head! "Meet Ultimate Bowser!" Bowser yelled. Bowser hit the ground, which sent a fence of flame at Yoshi, who flutter-jumped over it. II Piantissimo tried to grab Bowser by the tail, but Bowser emitted a heat shield that gave him a rather nasty burn. "Follow me!" yelled Prince Peasley, who soared up into the air. Looking down on the ground, he realised that they didn't follow him. Yoshi shrugged. Bowser blew a huge flame at Peasley, who dropped to the ground, unconscious and burnt. Bowser blew another flame at Yoshi, but Yoshi swallowed it, and hit Bowser directly in the stomach with it. Bowser shrunk, but quickly delivered a Bodyslam attack to Yoshi, who was knocked out. Deezer, however, took a torch off the ceiling and hit Bowser with it! Bowser turned around, shocked. He did not notice that his hair was on fire- until Deezer pointed it out. "Aaah! Put me out!" Bowser ran straight out of the Castle, and jumped into his Clown Copter. He flew off. "So long, eh Bowser! That's what I call playing possum!" yelled Deezer. Peach, who was still in the corner, said "Wh-who are you?" Deezer walked over, and helped Peach up. "My name is Deezer," he said, smiling.

Will this be the end of Mario games as we know it? Will Bowser grow his hair back? And will Yoshi, Piantissimo and Peasley be okay? Will I not make a sarcastic comment at the end of this chapter? Darn, I already have! Anyway, find out the answers to the questions prior to my sarcastic comments in Chapter 7 of: Mario and TMK Unite!!

Chapter 7: Revival

It was a sad day in the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario had perished in the Bowser's Castle explosion, and only Yoshi and Deezer remained as a defense for Peach's Castle. "Today we mourn the loss of our close friend, Mario Mario..." Peach was crying non-stop, and Peasley put his arm around her shoulder to comfort her. Even Wario had a tear or two in his eyes. "...He died doing what he did best- fighting, not for himself, but for his kingdom, his land. He salute him." Deezer, however couldn't take this. He began to walk away from the chapel. "Deezer? Where are you going?" asked Peach. Deezer, without looking back, simply said "Out." Peach's eyes were wide. "Deezer- you can't fight Bowser on your own!" Deezer ignored her, and walked off. The ceremony was over, and everybody was walking away, sad. "Everybody! I need your attention!" yelled Peach. Everyone looked at Peach. "Deezer has gone off to fight Bowser- on his own." A murmur went through the crowd. "But what are we meant to do?" yelled Waluigi. Peach put on a strong face. "We fight back. This is what Mario would've done- and we are going to fight- for him. This kingdom has been terrorized long enough- it's time to show that nasty King Koopa what we're made of! Also, this is not just for the Mushroom Kingdom, but for everywhere else as well. Sarasaland, Beanbean, Nimbus Land- it's about time we kicked Bowser OUT!!" A large cheer spread through the crowd. "Meet me at Mushroom Peak at dawn- that is when we strike!"

Kamek was watching this through his crystal ball. "Oh, my!" he yelled. He sprinted up the halls of Bowser's real Castle to the King himself. "Bowser! The Mushroom Kingdom citizens are about to fight back!" Bowser smirked. "About time. I've always wanted to face them on an even playing field." Kamek replied "Yes, sir! Should I get the Magikoopas to attack Mushroom Peak?" Bowser smiled. "Send the whole force out. Oh, and I'd like it if you contacted Wart, Tatanga, Smithy, K. Rool and Donkey Kong Senior. It's time to bring the fight to new heights.

Queen Bean looked worried. "Remember the last time we went up against Bowser? The whole kingdom was almost destroyed!" Lady Lima patted Queen Bean on the back. "Don't worry. Sarasaland and The Mushroom Kingdom are fighting alongside us. Peach even managed to get the Diamond City citizens in on the deal. I just hope they don't think of getting Wart, Tatanga and Smithy in on the deal." Suddenly, Princess Peach came out of a Warp Pipe. "Say, Lady Lima..." Lima looked over at Peach, who was shocked that the Princess of the Mushrom Kingdom had come so abruptly. "Do you know what a 'telephone' is?" Lady Lima smiled. "Yes. It's some kind of voice-thing. You speak into it, and someone else speaks to you from the other end! It's from Earth- I think Mario and Luigi brought one each when they came here." Peach thought it was painful thinking about the Brothers, but she didn't show it. "Can I please use it?" Queen Bean looked confused. "Why do you want to use this 'telephone'?" Peach held up a piece of paper. It had all of the moderators and administrator's phone numbers on it! "Deezer dropped it," she said, holding up the piece of paper, "And I think these people can help us," she said, smiling.

Chupperson was on the roof. He was badly hurt, and was losing blood. Suddenly, he heard a weird ringing sound. It was his cellular phone. He picked it up. "Hello?" he asked weakly. "This is Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom. Is this Chupperson Weird?" Chupperson sat up. Princess Peach? FROM THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM?? 'Wow,' thought Chupperson, 'I didn't think my phone company would cover calls from other dimensions!' He cleared his throat, and said "Yes, this is Chupperson Weird. However, that's not my real name..." Peach let out a gasp. "So this 'telephone' does work!" Chupperson sighed. Obviously they didn't have many phones in the Mushroom Kingdom. "So... Princess, why are you calling?" Peach took a deep breath. 'If this is normal technology on Earth, then we must be ages behind them!' she thought. Chupperson was waiting for an answer. "Umm... Princess, you can just talk into it just like if you're talking to a person." Peach laughed. "Oh!" she said. Chupperson smiled. "Looks like you've gotten the hang of it!" he said. Peach stopped laughing. "I need you to come here to battle Bowser, and to help Deezer." Chupperson's eyes almost popped out of his eye sockets. Deezer was battling Bowser?!? "But- what about Mario? Why isn't he battling Bowser?" There was crying on the other end of the line. "...Peach?" Peach began to speak again. "Sorry, I can't hear what you're saying." said Chupperson. Peach spoke up, and said "I'll pick you up now." Chupperson's eyes were wide. "...How..?" But there was silence on the other end. Peach had hung up.

Chupperson managed to crawl down the stairs, where Sapphira, Watoad and everyone else was. However, some people were missing. "Chupperson! You're okay!" screamed MarlieMoo14. "A special guest is coming," Chupperson said. "I just need to patch myself up a bit." Suddenly, Peach appeared via Warp Whistle. "Time to go." she said. Next thing they knew, they were in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Bowser's gigantic castle loomed in front of Deezer. "Time to take Bowser out," he vowed. Sitting down on the rock, he assessed the last few days. He realised that his life was once normal, but that had all changed. He used to be taking care of a site that had 2000+ hits a day. Now, he was in a video game, going up against one of video-gaming's most dangerous villains ever. Suddenly, he heard scuttling. "Who's there?" he yelled, brandishing a stick. The short, stocky figure stepped out of the darkness. "It's-a me, Mario!"

How did Mario come back to life? Or is he just a ghost? And will Princess Peach ever understand telephones? And who will win in the war between the Mushroom Kingdom and the Koopa Kingdom? Find out in the next (Insert adjective here) chapter of Mario and TMK Unite!!

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2005, 04:53:35 PM »
Wow. Great chapter. Even better than Frosted Flakes. Hey, that's a compliment right there.

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2005, 08:06:13 PM »
Hahahaha! Luigi Simpson, this is some seriously funny stuff. :P I remember a story like this was made ages ago. But keep it up, this story is awesome!

Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2005, 03:02:38 AM »
Nice story it's realy coming along.
(To... much.... reading.... eyes.... burning.)
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2005, 04:41:56 AM »
I've been caught up in other stuff. Now, I have a 4-day weekend. Expect more, but not now- over here in Australia, it's 8:40PM, and I'm feeling veery tired.

PROGRESS CHART
Chapter 8: 100%
Chapter 9: 100%
Chapter 10: 100%
Chapter 11: 100%
Chapter 12: 100%
Chapter 13: 100%
Chapter 14: 100%
Chapter 15: 42%

Evil Luigi: Mario... I am your brother!
Mario: ... Duh! I know that! Well, if you''re not Luigi anymore, I guess I''ll have to take you down!
(EVIL-Luigi, off NC Comix)

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2005, 10:27:09 PM »
Third day of the four-day weekend, three chapters posted. Enjoy.

Chapter 8: Hope

The man was walking down the street, listening to his Walkman. "Yeah," he yelled, obviously enjoying the music, "Led Zeppelin rocks!" That, incidentally, was also his nickname on the Forums! Suddenly, a weirdly-dressed male moved in front of him. "Stop right there." he said in a stern voice. "Are you a member of the TMK Fungi Forums?" Ledzeppelinrocks looked confused. Why was this man asking this? "Yes," Ledzeppelinrocks replied, "And who are you?" The man laughed. "Very well. In case you didn't know, I am Normalson Puc from the Koopa Land Forums." Ledzeppelinrocks gasped. Rezeed's henchmen usually went to that forum! Normalson pulled out a Beam Sword. "Look what I picked up from Hyrule," he bellowed, laughing. Suddenly, a shape crashed down from the sky- Luigi! He kicked the Beam Sword out of Normalson's hand, and was about to injure Normalson with it when Giga came back, and knocked both Luigi and Ledzeppelinrocks into a music store! Luigi decided to jump straight at Giga again, while Normalson walked into the music store. Suddenly, Ledzeppelinrocks jumped out of a corner, with the biggest guitar you've ever seen! Normalson was hit in the head, and was down for the count almost immediately. Almost immediately, 5 more of Rezeed's henchmen- SegaMaestro98, Waluigi #02, TRD, GIGAHERTZ and Mariodad! "Time to take you guys on," yelled Ledzeppelinrocks, with more bravado than he felt.

"Man! This is useless! If only Old Man Mushroom was still alive..." Deezer was trying to jump over a hurdle Mario had set for him. "No offence, Deezer," said Mario, "But if you even want a chance against Bowser, you should train first." Deezer, once again, jumped straight into the hurdle. "Argh!" Deezer yelled, annoyed, "Is there any other way to do this?" Mario, thinking hard, gradually nodded. "But be warned," Mario said in a stern voice, "You won't be as powerful as you would be if you trained, and the gem is very fragile." Deezer had many questions running through his head. 'Gem?' Mario backflipped over a rock, and grabbed something. He came back down, with a weird-looking red bauble. "Always keep this in your possession. Soon, you'll come to a time where you won't even need it." Deezer took the Gem, and he felt a kind of power coursing through his veins. A huge red explosion loomed out, and almost engulfed Mario in its intense power. A smile spread across Deezer's face. "I'm ready to beat Bowser, Rezeed and anyone else who comes in my way!" Deezer sprinted off, Gem in hand. Mario followed him. Soon, the greatest battle in the history of both videogaming and the world was about to begin.

A Bullet Bill came rushing at Toad, but he jumped over it, and used Stun Spore on the operator of the Bullet Bill. Shy-guys came rushing at the Mushroom Retainers, Koopas at Yoshis, and many other enemies went head-to-head. It was a battle for Peach's Castle. Even Wario and Waluigi were fighting for the Mushroom Kingdom, knowing how bad Bowser was. However, Bowser was flying over the battle, launching projectiles at the Mushrooms and Beanbeans. However, there was one figure flying, even over Bowser. He used a Cape Spin against the Clown Copter, which put a dent in it. "Grr... I payed heaps of Coins to get that restored!" There was mocking laughter, troubling the Koopa King. It was none other than Deezer!

"I'd expect you'd be here, Mario." Luigi, complete with cap and Raccoon tail, stood in front of Mario. Mario had a Legendary Golden Cape, tied around his neck and streaming down his back. "What, the place where we first came here? First came into the Mushroom Kingdom?" Luigi smiled. "Now, you must die." Luigi jumped and used a spinning uppercut, followed by a Super Jump Punch. Mario attempted another Jump Punch, but Luigi dodged it and used a Green Missile to send Mario into the wall. Mario, not giving up, fired several fireballs, but they missed. Luigi used Cyclone, and Mario was sent high into the sky. Mario was out cold, and falling fast. Luigi, preparing for the final blow, charged up his Thunder attack. He fired it, and it found it's mark, hitting Mario on an angle so that he would spin into a nearby pool of boiling water. Suddenly, Mario opened one of his eyes. He double-jumped back towards his brother, and used Jump Punch. He then used Hip Drop, but grabbed Luigi by his side and smashed him into the ground. A Cape Spin followed, and Luigi was sent into the air once again. "Time to finish this, Luigi!" yelled Mario. He jumped, and pulled out a Metal Cap. Putting it on, he became the all-powerful Metal Cape Mario! Luigi, however, pulled out his Porta-Geist, a less-powerful, more mobile version of the Poltergeist 3000! Now, Luigi was fully powered up, as he became Tanooki Vacuum Luigi! "Let's-a go!" yelled Mario, as he used Metal Morph, which morphed him into a giant Hammer and hit Luigi to the ground. Luigi, however, put his Porta-Geist on 'Blow' and used that and his Tanooki Spin power to blow Mario away! Mario, however, had one more trick up his sleeve. He pulled out a Power Flower, and used it- however, it didn't have the effect he had expected. Suddenly, his Cape grew, and his shirt and overalls went a metallic gold and red! Luigi did the same thing, except his shirt was green instead of red! Both of the Brothers smiled. "So this is the Ultimate Power that weird old Mushroom Guy said," said Luigi. Mario didn't respond. Instead, he used Golden Punch, and sent Luigi on a one-way trip over a cliff. Mario sighed with relief- it was over. However, at the same time, he felt sadness for his bro- hopefully he could find a 1-UP Mushroom. "Well, Mario," said a voice. It was Luigi. "I just pulled one of those amazing escapes like you did back in Bowser's Castle. But, I was glad you lived back then. I didn't want Bowser to have all of the fun- you're mine now, Mario." Mario felt fear. If Luigi could get out of that, who knows what his Brother could be capable of?

How did Mario get out of the explosion? Once again, how can Luigi be in two places at once? Who will win between the Mushroom Kingdom and the Koopa Kingdom? Which of the Brothers is more powerful? Why isn't Chupperson in this chapter? Will I finally answer these questions in the next chapter? Who knows? I sure don't! Anyway, check back here next time for Chapter 9 of: Mario and TMK Unite!!

Chapter 9: Planning

Luigison opened his eyes. He was back on Earth. No evil time-stopping people? Luigison looked around. It must've been a dream. He got up, only to see Luigi battling a gigantic Koopa- Giga. 'Something doesn't compute here,' thought Luigison, 'Number 1- I thought this was a dream. Well, that theory sure went out the window. Number 2- Luigi's on the side of the Koopa! What's happening here?' He got out of bed, got dressed back into comfortable clothes, and walked straight out of the door. What he saw shocked him. The city was a complete and utter wasteland! It was completely empty, save Giga, Luigi, and a few Forum members. "Hey! Luigison! Help me out here!" yelled Ledzeppelinrocks. Also, MarlieMoo14, Mariosassistant and Luigiandpeachey were fighting alongside him. "CHARGE!" yelled Sadib, rushing forward at the Forum Members once again. Giga jumped at Nintendoexpert89, but Nintendoexpert89 managed to roll out of the way, just in time. Giga then tried a Bodyslam, and tried to crush everyone! However, he missed, but Sadib jumped on Giga's back, and was elevated to the top of a skyscraper. "Now to unveil my greatest invention- MARIOGUY! You may remember him from the TMK Fungi Forums. It was a set-up. I was never banned- but he was. However, I can create more of him." It was a gigantic robotic Mario! "Marioguy- ATTACK!" yelled Sadib. Marioguy jumped straight off the skyscraper, and proceeded to help Giga. "Mwa ha ha!" yelled Sadib. He pulled out a Ray Gun Rocket Launcher, and fired several shots upon the unwary TMKers. "Finally," Sadib whispered, smiling. "After years of effort, my work is done. The TMK Fungi Forums are mine!!" Suddenly, Marioguy and Sadib disappeared.
Luigison looked confused. "What's happened now?"

Many bodies lay on the battlefield. Sapphira looked horrified at the total destruction Bowser's armies had caused. "Toad!!" yelled Peach. Toad lay, unconscious, among the ruins of the village near the summit of Mushroom Peak. "Th-they went to... they retreated." Peach looked over at one of the first-aid Toads. "Take Toad to Toadstool Hospital." Peach grabbed a Super Leaf, and became Tanooki Peach. She flew off into the distance. "Now where do we go? I mean, we battled for the Mushroom Kingdom, but--" Watoad was interrupted by a huge explosion. It was Rezeed, back from Earth! "Miss me? You should." Sapphira scowled. "As if he'd miss you. I mean, we're on opposite sides of the war!" Rezeed stopped time, and hit Sapphira in the stomach. He followed by grabbing Watoad by the scruff of his neck, and dragged him up to the summit. Then, he let time take its natural course. "Your turn," he yelled down to Sapphira, smirking. Chupperson rushed up the cliff, at tried to hit Rezeed, but missed. Rezeed gave him a little shove, and Chupperson fell a few metres. When he hit the ground, he was unconscious. "What do you want with me?" yelled Watoad, backing away from the psycho in front of him. Rezeed smiled. "Don't talk that way- to your brother!" Watoad couldn't believe it. All of this chaos, all of these people dead- because of his own flesh and blood!

"You don't know how to get out of this one, Mario." Luigi laughed. "It's amazing how the other brother is the better brother!" Mario, tired, tried to stand up, but couldn't. He was back to his normal state. Luigi was preparing for an Ultimate Jump Kick Punch, which was an upgraded version of Luigi's trademark attack, Super Jump Punch. "Now, Mario, I'd hate to do this, but unfortunately- for you, I mean- Kamek is not here to turn you evil as well. How... sad." Luigi used his Ultimate Jump Kick Punch, and Mario was sent far into the skies above. Luigi used his Raccoon power to fly upwards, to finish off Mario. Suddenly, another shape joined Luigi in the skies- Deezer! "What? Who are you?" yelled Luigi, in disbelief. Deezer, armed with a Cape, tried to dive at Luigi, but Luigi had tighter control and quickly dodged Deezer's attack. He countered with a Tail Spin, and Deezer was sent flying even higher than before. Suddenly, Kamek came rushing through the sky, on his broom. He landed just near a wounded Mario. "Hello, Mario. Shall I turn you evil, just like your brother?" Mario, weak, could only watch as Kamek raised his wand. "Cintralei..." Kamek chanted. Luigi smirked. "Don't worry, it doesn't hurt- much!!" Deezer, horrified, rushed down at Luigi. He was knocked into Kamek, who accidentally aimed his wand upwards. Uttering the final word of the spell, Kamek could only watch as a silver beam was sent straight at Deezer. It found its mark, and Deezer was enveloped by masses of energy. When the dust cleared, Deezer looked exactly the same- apart from his eyes, which sported a bright crimson glow. Kamek smirked. "I'll go off to win the war. Luigi-- Deezer-- ATTACK!" And at that, Kamek flew off. Mario gulped.

The exterminator walked through the forest, wary of the various types of bugs surrounding him. He pulled out his Super Spray, just in case. Suddenly, a gigantic bug swiped at him with its monstorous pincers, and he was almost hit. Aiming his spray at the ground, he was propelled several metres in the air, and had a perfect vantage point. He touched down on a tree, safe from most of the bugs. "Hmm... impressive. But I'm afraid that you cannot continue." The man turned around. It was Donkey Kong- the original! "Don't you remember me, Stan?" Stanley scowled. "Just because I was once Stanley the Bugman- hero of Brooklyn after that 'Jumpman' guy left-, doesn't mean I'll fight you now. I'm a true hero- fighting off disease-spreading bugs in exotic rainforests in South America." DK smiled. "You'll fight me, all right," the monkey bellowed. "Count on it." DK grabbed Stanley by the throat, and threw him onto the ground, around 10 metres below. 'How did that ape become so intelligent?' Stanley thought, before he blacked out.

Now that Deezer and Luigi are both evil, is it really over for Mario? How did he come back to life? What will come of against his brother Rezeed? And just why is Stanley the Bugman involved in all this mess, anyway? Is Marioguy actually powerful, or is he just a guy who's name happens to be very similar to Mario's? Anyway, find out in the next shocking (not in the sense of horrible, but "WOW!" type shocking) chapter of Mario and TMK Unite!!

Chapter 10: Battle

The portal was still open between the real world and the Mushroom Kingdom, but it was ignored. Neither side could spare a few people to go through. Ledzeppelinrocks punched Normalson in the face, but Gecko Girl lunged at him, and knocked him to the ground. Luigi used a fierce Cape Slam and sent GIGAHERTZ into the ground. TRD jumped at Luigi, but the quick brother was able to dodge it. TEM tackled Ruby to the ground, while Jon decided to try and attack Marioguy, who nobody had noticed. "COME ON, MARIOGUY!!" yelled Sadib, furious. "ATTACK SOMEONE!!" Jon smirked. Sadib had forgot to flick the power switch. So Sadib did. Marioguy, out of his power-less slumber, attacked Luigi. Luigi fell slightly backwards, and into the portal. "No! Luigi!!" yelled Luigi #98. Even Ruby and the others had turned around to see what had happened. "Now, Marioguy," bellowed Sadib, his voice raising, "DESTROY THEM ALL!" Marioguy's right arm transformed into a cannon, in a Megaman-esque fashion. He blew a huge hole in the streets of Japan, and the Fungi Forum members were sent flying. Suffix landed on his arm, and it broke. Screech, however, got up. He tried to rush at Marioguy, but a laser beam found its mark, and flung him into the distance. Insane Steve tried the same thing, but succeeded. He climbed up Marioguy's gigantic form, and punched Sadib. They fought on top of Marioguy, his controls going wild. He fired several shots at the various TMK members, and even some TKL Forum members. Ruby shoved both Sadib and Insane Steve off the huge robot, and when they landed, they were both unconscious. Jon scrambled towards Marioguy, who was still out of control, with the hothead Ruby at the wheel. Suddenly, Marioguy fell. It turned out Red Paratroopa had pulled out some wires. Marioguy fell backwards, on top of a music store, and almost on Jon. "It's over." said Nintendoexpert89, holding a Ray Gun to Ruby's head.

Luigi fell on his back, right in the foyer of Peach's Castle. He searched the Castle for occupants, but it was empty. He opened the door. Suddenly, he was almost engulfed in a barrage of Bullet Bills. He took off using the Cape, and jumped on some Koopas. He used their shells to knock Kamek off his broom. "What are you doing here, Luigi?" yelled Kamek. He had to yell, over the sound of Bullet Bills firing. "And why are you attacking me? You're evil, remember?" Luigi frowned. "What..?" Kamek's eyes grew wide. Luigi didn't have a cap. Therefore- the Luigi he turned evil was a fake. "I don't believe it!" Kamek bellowed. Suddenly, Kamek fired spells at random, hitting everything that moved- except for Luigi, his target. "I've got to get away!" yelled Luigi, flying high into the sky. Kamek followed him on his broom, which had landed only moments before. Luigi tried to use Cape Spin on Kamek, but was sent flying into the ground. Peach, pulling up a Vegetable, aimed one at Kamek. Yoshi swallowed a Blue Koopa, so he grew Yoshi Wings from his saddle. Wario aimed a gigantic rock at Kamek, while Waluigi borrowed Wario's Spring power. All four of them attacked, and Kamek was sent spiralling out of the sky. However, Bowser swooped down on Peach, obviously to take her hostage, but she attacked the Clown Copter, and it exploded. It also set off several Bob-ombs, and the explosion rocked Peach's Castle. However, with Kamek, most of the Bob-ombs and some of the Koopas down, Bowser could only choose one option.

"All Koopa forces- RETREAT!"

Mario was knocked to the ground, once again. Deezer flew down, and used Cape Spin. Luigi aimed a Thunder Blast at Mario, who jumped out of the way. He pulled out a Super Mushroom, and jumped straight at Luigi, who flew out of the way. Deezer jumped on Mario's head, but nothing happened. Mario jumped, and Deezer lost his Cape power-up. Mario's Mushroom ran out, and Luigi rushed straight at him. Mario was knocked backwards, into a wall. He didn't pick up many items at the Koopa store- after the Bowser's Castle explosion. His only item left- a Yoshi Egg. It hatched- but it wasn't a baby Yoshi. It was a full-grown, golden Yoshi- the King Yoshi! "King Yoshi?" asked Mario. He nodded. "Yoshi!" he yelled, aiming a flashing egg. It hit Luigi, and he reverted to Raccoon Vacuum Luigi. "Darn." Luigi simply said. He flew down to the King Yoshi, and punched him in the nose. Luigi followed up with the Porta-geist, and sucked King Yoshi up. Suddenly, Luigi's overalls once again turned gold, except he now had a crown on, instead of a Cap. "The Porta-geist absorbed King Yoshi, and transferred his abilites to me." Deezer watched from the sidelines, as this incredible fight took place. Luigi stuck out his tongue, but with amazing results- it was like a Yoshi's tongue! He kept Mario in his mouth for a while, but spat him out. Mario, lying down, was wet and shivering. Luigi punched the ground, and revealed a huge water deposit, which shot up under the intense heat and pressure of the volcano. A geyser. Several bubbles followed the water. One was a morphing bubble! Luigi touched it, and became a helicopter. He shot towards Mario, at full speed...

Stanley woke up, in what looked like a martial arts Dojo. 'NYC?' he thought, looking out the window. But there was only forest, and more forest. 'Definitely not,' he thought. Suddenly, a short man walked up to him. He was wearing a white cloak. He also wore a weird spotted turban on his head. "I am Old Man Mushroom. Stanley, I shall teach you the way of the jump." Stan suddenly remembered what he looked like. He looked like Toad, from the Super Mario series. "Where am I?" asked Stan. Old Man Mushroom smiled. "You are a newcomer to the Mushroom Kingdom, yes?" Stanley nodded. "So... I'm in the Mushroom Kingdom? And what happened to Donkey Kong?" Old Man Mushroom held out a finger. "There is no time or questions. Mario's life is in great peril. We must do our best to fight off the new evil. Follow me, into the training room." Stanley followed the mysterious Mushroom Man, on his journey to beat Bowser.

Can Stanley the Bugman beat Bowser? Can this new Yo-Luigi succeed in destroying Mario? Why did Marioguy just fall asleep? Why have I put Jon in the story when he's already left the Fungi Forums? And who is this fake Luigi? Oh, and how come Kamek decided to attack everything? Anyway, find out in Chapter 11 of Mario and TMK Unite!!

P.S: I only have 2 and 1/2 chapters to write. And, as soon as I'm finished, I'll submit this to TMK's fanfic section and get started on M&TMKU2!

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2005, 03:50:47 AM »
Awsome story (and it's also the only good story with me in it). Maby some one could use the super scope(me please) and now L will kill my self for such an offtopic (and selfish) post.
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2005, 10:08:20 AM »
It's great how the rival forum members all have parody names of existing FF ones.

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2005, 01:15:35 AM »
MEGA UPDATE!! I've just finished writing the final chapter!! (Oh, and I'm not gojng to kill anyone off) I've also started on Mario and TMK Unite 2: Revenge of Rezeed. I was going to tell you some of the secrets, but then it would spoil the ending of #1. But, I will tell you some that will not affect the first story in any major way:

-There are new characters: Prefix, Tiny Toad (Who is bigger than Wario), Spam Monkey (Sadib's new Robot slave), Jon Hater (A mysterious assasin- who is he?) and many more.

Now, it's time for Chapters 11 and 12. Have fun!! Chapter 11: Victory

Luigi flew towards Koopa Mountain. That was usually where Bowser hid out, and plotted to get him and his brother. However, he didn't notice any Koopas there- only a man, who was standing next to another person, who was sitting down- Mario. Luigi landed down near Mario and the man. "Hey Mario, who's that guy?" Mario turned around. His eyes grew wide. Mario quickly jumped out of the way, and put himself in a fighting pose, when he realised that the Luigi who was just behind him had a Cape power-up, had no cap. The other one had the Vacuum powerup, the Raccoon powerup and a cap. Mario realised- one of these were the real Luigi, and he thought it was the more powerful one. Mario stood up, and brushed himself off. "Luigi. Try and use as many powerups as you can- then you'll be like that," Mario explained, pointing at the Raccoon Luigi, who was just standing on top of a rock. Luigi smiled. "Got any to spare?" Mario shook his head. Luigi, however, pulled out a Yoshi Egg, this one blue. It hatched, and Luigi looked around for something to feed it. Suddenly, a gigantic force of Koopas rushed at them all, and the Yoshi ate one. It grew bigger, and it also grew Wings from its saddle. Luigi jumped on, and flew at the Raccoon Luigi. Luigi used a Cape Spin, but it had no effect. The Blue Yoshi spat out the shell, and it hit the Raccoon Luigi, and his Porta-geist was knocked out of this hand. Mario's eyes glowed with recognition. "Luigi," yelled Mario. "That's Blushi Jr!" Blushi Jr nodded. "Blushi!" he yelled. Blushi was a Blue Yoshi the Brothers had met during their adventures in Dinosaur Land. Suddenly, the King Yoshi landed next to Mario, exhausted. "King Yoshi!" yelled Mario. Then, Deezer leaped at Mario, who dodged him. "Time for the master to surpass the student, Mario Bro." Deezer pulled out a Fire Flower, and became Fire Deezer. "Um... a little help here, Weege?" asked Mario hopefully. Luigi, after smacking the other Luigi into the ground, tossed a Fire Flower down at Mario, who became Fire Mario. Deezer leaped at Mario, but Mario dodged it, wall-kicked, and ended up behind Deezer. He turned around, but Mario had aimed a fireball, and it didn't hit Deezer himself, but the Gem. "Gotcha!" yelled Mario, posing with his fingers making the famous 'Peace' sign. However, when Deezer walked towards Mario, nothing had happened- Deezer had absorbed all of the power necessary to keep himself in the Fire state!! "Nice try, but I'm equal to you now." Deezer used his Cyber Jump Punch, and broke part of the cliff off. Suddenly, the wall began to crack. The two Luigis, Mario, Deezer, Blushi Jr. and King Yoshi all turned around. Something big was on the horizon.

Rezeed jumped straight to the top of the peak. "I'm great, right?" he yelled, as Watoad, Chupperson and Sapphira struggled to get up. "You... wish... bro." Watoad muttered. He got up, and started to climb up the peak, but Rezeed knocked him back, on to a rock a few feet below. "Even if you are my brother, I still won't let you win. You do know that, don't you?" Suddenly, there was a huge volcanic eruption, across the Koopa Kingdom border, in the mountain range. Flaming rocks were sent several kilometres around the volcano, and the mountain they were on was only about 10 kilometres away. "Koopa Mountain has erupted, and you will be caught in the crossfire. Mwa ha ha!" yelled Rezeed, scaling even further up the mountain. Chupperson tried to follow him, but then he saw Watoad and Sapphira, lying unconscious only a few feet below. However, Sapphira began to crawl up the mountain. "Quickly go up the mountain," bellowed Chupperson, over the sound of rocks crashing and bashing everywhere. "I'll help Watoad." Suddenly, Rezeed froze time, knocked Chupperson onto the peak, so that he could get Watoad. However, his time-stop powers ran out, and he had no choice but to scramble up the mountain. Watoad couldn't move, and both Sapphira and Chupperson were to weak to help him. Suddenly, a bulky shape bounded out of the shadows- Wario. He picked up Watoad, and jumped out of the lava's way- but got burnt, and lost 3 pieces of power. Wario scrambled up the cliff, and tried to attack Rezeed- but Rezeed froze time, and shoved Wario off. He landed in the lava once again. However, a new shape appeared in front of Rezeed's eyes.

Bowser.

He picked up Wario, and smiled. "He'll make the perfect addition to my army,"  Bowser bellowed, laughing at Chupperson. "And he's soooo dreamy!" yelled a female voice. Watoad sighed. Bowser had brought his kids.

"Jump! Jump! Jump for your life!" yelled Old Man Mushroom. Stanley sighed. "Why do I have to go through this training?" he yelled. Old Man Mushroom laughed. "If you even want a chance to match up to Bowser, you have to!" Stanley was angry. "Then, what do you call Donkey Kong? You're saying he's just a weakling?" Old Man Mushroom sighed. "Exterminating bugs isn't exactly good practice. No, you need real power." Stanley got extremely angry, and he pulled a flower out of his pocket. He got this flower when Donkey Kong released all of the bugs on his girlfriend, Pauline, and she disappeared. Suddenly, Stanley's clothes flashed different colours. His overalls turned white, and his shirt brown. "You've already mastered the Fire Flower, Stan. You're on the right track- the track to beating that nasty King Koopa!" Tears streamed from Stanley's eyes, and he gripped the petals of the Fire Flower in his hands. 'Thanks, Pauline,' thought Stanley. 'I owe you one.'

"We won!" yelled Lizard Dude, jumping up and down. They had won the battle- but not the war. "Still," said Red Paratroopa, sitting on a bench seat, "Deezer and the others are still in the Mushroom Kingdom. If they lose, Koopas could come here- to Earth. And, if that happens, who knows what could happen?" Ruby growled, however, she couldn't get up, as she had a gun to her head. Suddenly, Sadib came around. "Marioguy!" he yelled, rushing over to his fallen robot. Giga was off in another city, blowing up some buildings. "It's over. Deezer has... won?" Sadib suddenly smiled. He walked over to Jon, and helped him up. "NO WAY!!" yelled MEGABYTE, staring at Jon. Suddenly, Jon pulled out a small gadget, and attached it to the back of Marioguy's robotic ear. It grew in size tenfold. "Now," bellowed Sadib, jumping into the ****pit, "My greatest creation- umm... it doesn't have a name, doesn't it?" Screech slapped himself in the head. "Oh, brother." he yelled. However, Jon was more interested in the robot than its name. "***!" Jon yelled, looking up at the ****pit. Suddenly, Sadib had a brainwave. "Jon, come into the ****pit. I've got a name- ***-MARIOGUY!!"

Is this really how ***-Marioguy got his name? Will the mystery of the two Luigis be solved? Will Bowser be defeated? And will Rezeed find an opponent? What happened to Pauline? And will Stanley save the day? Find out in the next Mushroom-ey (Is that even a word? LOL!!) chapter of- Mario and TMK Unite!!

Chapter 12: Revealing

***-Marioguy fired his Funny Shot at Suffix, who rolled out of the way. Ruby used a Spin-Kick on Gamemaster79, who was sent stepping backwards, and was hit by SegaMaestro98. Mariosassistant pulled out a kazoo, and blew it. Suddenly, ***-Marioguy was knocked backwards, and fell into a skyscraper. "Aaagh! Jon- you must've made your part of the robot completely vulnerable to sound!" yelled Sadib, furious. Suddenly, Jon jumped out of the ****pit. He pressed a button, and Marioguy reverted to normal. Then, another robot was formed- ***2. "***!!" yelled Jon, as ***2 fired his fist at Marioguy's head, also hurting Sadib. "Uuuh..." yelled Sadib, injured. Jon jumped into ***2's ****pit, and took control. Marioguy fired a beam, and it hit ***2 in the mainframe. ***2 staggered backwards, electricity flowing from its systems. Suddenly, Giga sprinted into the city, shaking buildings. "It's a three-way battle!" yelled Suffix over the humming that was being emitted by both ***2 and Marioguy, and also the loud breathing of Giga. Giga used his deadly fire breath to melt Marioguy's arm, and Marioguy swung it around, flinging molten metal at the onlookers. Luckily, no-one was hurt- except for Ruby's dress. "I payed $120 for this dress!' she yelled, swinging at the hard metal robot. Unfortunately for Marioguy, she hit a sensitive part of the robot's hard metal casing, making it stagger backwards. "Why'd you build it like that?" screamed Ruby, and Sadib's face grew red- not from embarassment, but from the fact that the temperature was rising quickly inside the robot's cabin. Sadib opened the door, and jumped out- and promptly landed several feet below. Smoke was billowing from Marioguy's motor. He staggered to the left, and crashed into ***2. Jon began to get out of his robot- but it was too late- the heat coming from Marioguy was too much, and both robots exploded. It made a huge Mushroom cloud in the sky, and smoke billowed from the remains of the mecha-warriors. Jon was nowhere to be found. Sirens sounded, and a police van pulled up- the Japanese police. "You are under arrest," yelled the sergeant, pulling out the handcuffs. (Obviously, what the policeman is saying was translated, thanks to Watoad.) "You haven't heard the last of me!" yelled Sadib, who was pushed into the van. "Dream on, Sadib," screamed Ruby, furious. "You'll be hearing from my lawyer!" The police van doors shut, and Rezeed's henchmen were gone for good. "Well," said Suffix, sitting down next to MarlieMoo14, "It's all over. I mean, Rezeed would be gone with the rest of them, wouldn't he?" And that was when the Elite Koopa Force burst through the portal.

"Who are these people?" yelled Bowser, pointing at Sapphira, Chupperson and Watoad. Wendy laughed. "It doesn't matter, 'cause they won't be hurt!" Bowser, in amazement, looked at his only daughter. "Wendy- what in the Koopa Kingdom are you talking about?" Wendy looked up at her father, complete with large eyes. "Well... I've always wanted to meet another human female. I mean, Peach is pretty, but she's really mean! She told me to get lost the last time you kidnapped her!" Wendy beckoned at Sapphira, who backed even further away. "And I for one," said Lemmy, "I would like to observe their technology. Have you seen those phones in Beanbean Castle? You can actually talk to other people, and you don't even need to see them!" Bowser tsk-ed. "Haven't you ever heard of Compu-Pipes?" Meanwhile, in this time, a singular Bullet Bill had flown at Bowser's Clown Copter. It hit, and the Clown Copter began to hover downwards. "What the--" Suddenly, Stanley jumped up, complete with Tanooki power. "Hello!" Stanley yelled, rushing at Bowser and his 7 kids. Stanley used the power of the Tanooki to turn into a statue, and he ripped a hole directly through the Clown Copter. It dropped from the sky like a stone, until Roy used a gadget he had swiped from E. Gadd's lab (a prototype FLUDD, but much smaller) to propel them all to safety. Lemmy pulled out 8 discs, and they all expanded to become hoverboards. "Retreat!" yelled Bowser. All eight of the Koopa Kids looked at their father. "You heard me- go back to the Castle!" Accepting defeat, all eight children and Bowser flew back to Bowser's Castle. "But, wait- I thought Bowser's Castle exploded? Or, at least that's what Peach told me..." Chupperson exclaimed. "You fools!" yelled a voice. Watoad looked up, and his brother was still on the top of the cliff. "That was only a fake castle! His real one is hidden, where you can't go." Watoad raised a hand weakly, trying to grab his brother's cloak. "And now," he bellowed, going down the other side of the cliff, "I will get all of the crystals, and become the most powerful warrior in the Mushroom Kingdom!" And with that, he dived from the top of the cliff, into the mist below. Stanley decided not to follow him.

Lava flowed towards every single one of the fighters, and they jumped for higher ground. However, the evil Luigi missed, and landed in the lava. He was sent jumping up again, and lost all of his power-ups. When he landed, he was tired, and could barely move. "You won't get away with this!" he yelled, triple-jumping onto a higher ledge. Mario tried the same, but he couldn't jump as high as the evil Luigi. However, he used a Wall Kick, and reached it with ease. Luigi also used a Triple Jump, and landed next to Mario. Only Deezer, King Yoshi and Blushi Jr. were left below. Deezer started off by firing a fireball at Blushi, who jumped above it and used a Ground Pound. However, it broke off yet another part of the cliff, and Blushi lost 3 bars of energy, but landed right next to King Yoshi. Deezer then tried another Cyber Jump Punch, but missed. King Yoshi swallowed Deezer, and spat him out against the wall, which cracked. Deezer fell off it, cartoon-style. However, Deezer grabbed Blushi by the tail, and swung him- right off the mountain!  However, Blushi remembered the golden rule for all Yoshis- Pound the Ground as you Land. But, the distance was too much, and the young Yoshi blacked out.

The first thing Peach noticed was snow. Heaps and heaps of the white stuff. Toadette lay next to her, unconscious. They must've blacked out, and been transported to some strange land. "There's a simpler explanation," said a voice from behind her. Peach got up, and turned around. It was Kamek! "I've come to take you to Bowser's Castle." Peach pulled out a Vegetable, and was aiming it carefully, but Kamek threw it away with his dark Koopa magic. "I won't be defeated by some lame damsel!" he yelled, firing a beam at Peach. She jumped over it easily, and Superjumped towards Kamek. Peach did a spinning kick, and Kamek was dispatched easily. He was knocked into a block of ice, which shattered, revealing a Secret Slide. Peach picked up Toadette, and jumped straight in.

Yoshis are curious creatures. The famous Green Yoshi was no exception. 'Why did Peach go down there?' Yoshi thought. Contrary to popular belief, Yoshis are actually more intelligent than most humans. While their vocabulary and slightly unorthodox ways of combat contradicted this, in reality, their IQ is through the roof. "Yoshi!" yelled Yoshi, with determination and stamina. He proceeded to jump down after Peach.

Luigi jumped at his exact opposite, who jumped away, and used Thunderhand to give the good Luigi a rather big shock. Mario, however, was over in the corner, charging his energy. Because of the high heat coming from the volcano, Mario's fireballs were coming quicker and better. However, this time Mario was going for the big one. While Luigi and the other Luigi were fighting, Mario would charge up a Fireball, and hit the evil Luigi when the time was right. And that was now. There was a huge explosion as the Fireball followed its path. Even Deezer and King Yoshi stopped their fight to lay their eyes on the mirtacle of Mario games that was being played off above them. The good Luigi jumped out of the way of the fiery projectile, but the evil one was too late. It was hit, and knocked over by its intense power. When the smoke cleared, Mario noticed two things. 1: The evil Luigi's overalls were torn and damaged. 2: He was still conscious! However, the good Luigi had something to say about that. He merely walked up to the evil version of himself, and plucked his Cap of his head. He placed it on his own, while the evil Luigi underwent a transformation. When it was complete, Luigi's eyes were wide.

Who is the evil Luigi? Will Stanley the Bugman have a bigger role in the story? Was I just making up the bit about the intelligent Yoshis? Actually, no I wasn't- check SSB, it's there. What is Rezeed's master plan? And did anybody pay attention to the fact that I'm writing 16 chapters, plus intro and epilogue? Well, you're reading it now. Wait- I'm meant to put questions here, aren't I? See? I can still put questions- or can I? I know I can, I just have to keep it limited to questions- or do I? Anyway, find out in the next chapter of Mario and TMK Unite!!, when I write it- or will I?

« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2005, 01:21:46 PM »
I can't wait for the end and am I in it

YOSHIS RULE
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2005, 01:13:24 AM »
Sorry! I'm just getting caught up in my new fangame... you'll appear in M&TMKU2.

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2005, 11:05:06 AM »
ok I made a new abbreviation it's lil not lol, lil as in laugh in lotus

YOSHIS RULE

« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2005, 05:12:38 PM »
This might be the end of the journey...

Chapter 13: Recon

A green gem sat in the middle of the room, coating it in its eerie emerald glow. There was no-one left guarding it. The man stepped into the room, wary of traps. He did what you should never do in a situation like this- he relaxed. It was unfortunate for him at that moment, as he stepped onto a fake tile, that he realised something was wrong. Machine guns rose from the floor. The goddess statue suddenly looked a lot more menacing with a deadly weapon in its hands. Figure shaking, the man set about in a combat pose. The machine guns did what they did best-

They fired.

Kamek woke from his terrifying vision. What in the Wario was that all about? He looked around. He was in a dim room, with a large menacing figure sitting in the corner. Kamek reached into his cloak, intending to pull out his wand- but it wasn't there. The figure stood up- it was a black DK! "Hello. I assume you are the one that they call Kamek." Kamek was flabbergasted by the simian's incredible knowledge. "How did you speak?" stuttered Kamek. The black DK smiled. "Elementary, my dear Watson. Or, that's at least what they say in Earth literature." Kamek managed to force out only a few more words, as he was weakened. "Who are you?" The DK laughed, a chilling guffaw. "I am Donkey Kong the 1st." And with that, he charged up a punch, and burst the cell door open. A Black Yoshi was patrolling outside, and he proceeded to try and swallow DK Sr- but he was too big to fit in the Yoshi's mouth. DK Sr merely took a Super Mushroom that was lying on the floor, and he jumped, bursting a hole in the roof. And with that, he charged off to help Bowser combat Mario. "Wow." That was all that Kamek could say. Picking up his wand, he recovered his energy, and mounted his broom. With that, he flew off.

"Aren't you dead?" Luigi looked shocked as he saw the person lying before him. Once a powerful enemy, who threatened the lives of both of the Mario Brothers, now just a young person, lying before them.

The evil Luigi was Luigison! "Luigison?" exclaimed Mario, shocked. Luigi looked at hios bro. "Somehow, this whole affair has been orchestrated by Rezeed and Luigison. There's no other explanation." Mario gulped. "But... I can only hope Deezer didn't know about this. His power is amazing... he's practically a Mario Bro." Suddenly, King Yoshi made a sound, and Deezer threw him almost into the volcano- until King Yoshi flutter-jumped high up, and ground-pounded Deezer so hard, that both of them actually went through the rock. They both fell far below, but King Yoshi managed to stay conscious. The Mario Bros were pelted with falling debris, and Luigi jumped into Mario, knocking them both clean off the cliff. "Weege! What are you doing?" Mario bellowed. Luigi smiled calmly, despite the fact that they were more than a mile above ground. "Saving your life. You can thank me later." BANG! The volcano exploded with intense force, sending shockwaves going for a long way. The Brothers were hit by these waves, with Luigi taking the majority of the force. It caught him full in the stomach, winding him and effectively knocking him out. "Luigi!" Mario would've yelled, if the wind didn't force the words right back into his mouth. Suddenly, a gigantic Bowser statue erupted from the volcano. 'No fake exploding castles this time," thought Mario. 'This is the real deal.'

Rezeed used his Time-Stop powers, and the machine gun bullets stopped. He grabbed the green crystal, and ran out towards the portal to Bowser's Castle. "Now that I possess all 5 crystals, I will finally beat Mario, my brother, and Deezer! No-one can stop me now!"

Yoshi was rushing down the icy slide. It showed no signs of ending. The princess was just up ahead, trying to look for a ledge to jump up to. Yoshi suddenly heard a scream from up ahead, and several ice slivers fell from the ceiling, uninviting as rusty nails. Yoshi veered off to the left, and the slide ended. In it's place- a gigantic ice-covered lake, with a gigantic black monkey on it. Peach was running from the ape's huge hands, which were currently smashing the ice. Toadette's limp form lay across to the side, shrouded by mist. Peach managed to throw a Vegetable at the monkey's stomach, but that did nothing. Yoshi swallowed a stray Flurrie, turning it into an Egg. He fired it at the hilt of the chimp's mouth, and he was sent falling backwards, and into the river. "Yoshi!" yelled Peach, rushing over. Suddenly, a huge fist sent Peach flying. "How dare you defy me!" yelled the monkey. "I am Donkey Kong Senior! Nobody attacks me!" He smashed the ice surrounding Yoshi. The water was icy cold- too cold to swim in. Peach was rested on a far-up ledge. "Maybe I should just destroy that platform, and enjoy watching you drown in sub-zero water, you annoying little dino!" Yoshi flutter-jumped, and swallowed a fish that was somehow swimming in the water below, and spat it out at DK Sr, who punched it back. Yoshi swallowed it again, turned it into an Egg, and was about to fire it when DK Sr punched the platform Yoshi was on, sending him onto the edge of the slide. "Who is winning now, you emerald imbecile?" Yoshi gulped, and got himself up onto the platform. He quickly fired his egg, and hit DK Sr. square between the eyes. "I hate you!" yelled DK Sr. He punched the roof of the slide, causing it to cave in. Yoshi fell into the freezing water below, cold leaking through every pore in his skin. "You lose!" bellowed Dk Sr, jumping upwards., away from the chaos. There were no more fish in the water- but Peach had just woken up, and so had Toadette. "Wha--" exclaimed DK Sr, staggering backwards. He fell through the ice, and into the water. Yoshi swam upwards, and ground-pounded him, but it had no effect. DK Sr. jumped once again, and opened his eyes to find Toadette preparing a Pink Poison attack, and it hit him. "Aaah!" bellowed DK Sr, as the effects of the Ultra Mushroom wore off in an explosive light display. "Quickly!" screamed Peach, who had picked up a Super Leaf and become Raccoon Peach.

Luigi Simpson got up from the ground. "Where am I?" he thought. Suddenly, he remembered. Kamek had fired a blast, and it had opened up a portal to the real world, which Luigi jumped in. Luigison was hit by the blast... but that still didn't explain why he was here. Suddenly, he heard footsteps. It was Luigison! "Hello, Luigi Simpson. I've been expecting you." Luigi Simpson threw off his jacket. "I saw what happened. You're evil!" Luigison let out a chilling cackle. "I've always been evil. You've been tricked." Luigi Simpson was confused. "What? But... you didn't even know Bowser personally until we were warped here!" Luigison laughed again. But, it wasn't Luigison's laugh... it didn't even sound human. "Bowser and I were once... very close." It sounded like... "Cackletta!" bellowed Luigi Simpson! Luigison morphed, and changed, until Cackletta was in his place. "Eeeyah ha ha!" screamed Cackletta. "You fool! You can never defeat me and my allies!" Fawful fired several beams at Luigi Simpson's back, knocking him down. "Fink-rat! Queen Cackletta can never be downed, now that she has taken over Beanbean!" Luigi Simpson stood up. "The Mario Bros are gonna come, and when that happens, you're dead!" Cackletta laughed yet again. "Finish him off, Fawful!" Fawful looked up at his master. "Royal Highness, I suggest you to finish off this insignificant fink-rat!" Cackletta smiled, and used her Black Hole attack. "Aaah!" yelled Luigi Simpson, falling through a temporary Warp Pipe to Bowser's Castle...

Is Luigison really tied in with Bowser? Will Deezer turn back to the good side again? And will Cackletta and Fawful crash the party? Find out in the 14th Chapter of Mario and (TMNT) TMK Unite!!

Chapter 14: Justice

"Let's-a land, Luigi!" Mario's bro woke up. "Look, it's Deezer! Mario- do a hip drop next to Deezer!" The brothers landed next to Deezer, and Mario leant down over him. "Come on, Deezer! Wake up!" bellowed Mario. "Preferably on our side," added Luigi. Deezer's eyes opened, and he saw the Mario Bros in front of him. He had a pounding headache- until he remembered he had just fought the people over him. Suddenly, Deezer sensed something inside his mind. Just then, he fell unconscious again, ready to take a shot at the thing in his head. He seemed to appear in his mind- a familiar place, as he had been here before, when Rezeed imprisoned him. "Hello, Deezer. I believe we have met before." Deezer gasped. It was him, but larger! "Who are you?" The giant clone smiled. "My name is Giga Deezer. Meet my friends." Out of the shadows came Giga Mario, Giga Luigi and Giga Yoshi! "Attack!" ordered Giga Deezer. Giga Mario used a Fiureball, which roasted the floor below Deezer. He picked up a stray Wing Cap, and flew upwards. He then used the power of his mind to eliminate all of his enemies! "You're more powerful than I imagined. You have honed your skills. However, you can never defeat me!!" It was Giga Deezer- until he morphed into a 7-foot golden beast! "Meet Cintralei Maximus, the possession monster!" The arena morphed too, until it resembled the volcano that had just erupted. Mario and Luigi were unconscious, but the golden beast, which resembled a minotaur, was still there! "Finally, Deezer, your inner self has been awakened!" Kamek was flying overhead, and he released a rainbow rain, which increased Cintralei's power three-fold! "Deezer!" yelled Luigison, who jumped over the ridge. "Have I got a story for you!! It turns out I was an evil Luigi..." Suddenly, Luigison stopped, and looked at the beast. "Whoah!" yelled Luigison. "Is that a minotaur? That is so..." Kamek rolled his eyes. "Just silence him." Cintralei punched Luigison in the chest, which sent him sprawled over a rock. Deezer rushed over. "Your fight is with me," Deezer exclaimed, jumping into the fight. Cintralei whipped a hairy tail at Deezer, and he was hit in the stomach. "Kill him!!" bellowed Kamek. Cintralei fired the same golden beam at Deezer, which almost hit Deezer- had he not rolled under it. "Wha--" bellowed Cintralei, furious. He followed up with an uppercut, which sent Deezer sky-high. "Time to... dive!!" yelled Deezer, rushing downwards and hitting Kamek, who dropped his wand. "Get out of my mind!!!" bellowed Deezer, throwing punch after punch into the old Koopa's face. "A-ha!" Kamek exclaimed. The magician's wand came rushing at Deezer, like a sword. Deezer jumped on it, and held it, it's point pressing down on Kamek's nose. "Attack!" yelled Kamek. However, Cintralei did not respond. Now that Kamek did not possess his wand, he was powerless, and had no control over his golden beast. "Game over, Kamek. Guess what? I win." Dropping the wand, Deezer promptly used a Cyber Jump Punch on it, utterly destroying it. Luckily, his attack prevented him from damage. Kamek wasn't so lucky. The explosion quickly engulfed him, magic healing and hurting him at the same time. This continued well after he was propelled into the volcano, followed by his weakened beast. Mario, Luigi and Luigison awoke, to watch the Magikoopa's plan finally end. "It's over. We won." breathed Mario, getting up. "Not quite. I believe we have the pleasure of fighting." It was Bowser! "Mario, let me take care of this. I can win." The Koopa King smirked. "You may have defeated my top Magikoopa, but I will not fall so easily." He once again took a Power Flower, becoming Fiery Bowser. "Mario!" yelled Luigison. "I can try and get to his Castle!" Mario nodded, and turned around, only to see Bowser attack again. "Flaming Punch!" bellowed Bowser, flame engulfing the ground below Deezer. "Aaah!" yelled Deezer, falling and falling. A crack opened in the mountain, dividing it in two. "I can finally get the revenge I deserve." Bowser laughed. Suddenly, Prince Peasley swooped down on Bowser, narrowly missing his head. "Koopa, Koopa, RA-RA-RA!" yelled Bowser. A bolt of lightning split the sky, and Cackletta appeared behind Luigi. "Eeyah ha ha!" cackled the devious Cackletta, summoning a Black Hole, which consumed Peasley. "I will be back!" the prince yelled as he fell. Bowser guffawed. "Don't count on it." Mario felt his hands curl into fists. How many more had to die? Yoshi, Toadette, Peasley- and probably many more would follow. Mario fired a Fireball at Cackletta, but missed, and Cackletta deflected it at Luigi, who was propelled into a rock face. It started to crack, and Cackletta used a special attack to smash it. Lava rushed at the fighters, and Cackletta was hit. Luigi pulled out a Tanooki suit, and hovered above the chaos. Deezer flew away using a Wing Cap, while Mario used a Cape. Bowser, however, was consumed by the lava. "We've done it, Mario!" exclaimed Deezer. "We've beaten Bowser and Cackletta!" Mario nodded. "Watch out!" he yelled. A huge fireball flew at Deezer, which burnt the Wing Cap and he plummeted downwards towards a village below. "Deezer!!" yelled Mario, swooping after him. "Stay, Mario. I've got a bone to pick with you!" Bowser bellowed. And, as if those words used up his energy, his Power Flower ran out. He no longer had the invincibility to fire and lava. "I will get revenge!" Bowser croaked, sinking slowly. A huge explosion occured, and lava was sent flying. "Mario! We've got to get away!" Luigi warned him, above the tremendous roar of the erupting volcano. Mario shook his head. "No, Luigi. We've got to get into Bowser's Castle, and see what's happening in here. Somebody else is calling the shots."

Rezeed smirked. Everything was going to plan. From Bowser's demise, to Luigi's supposed turn to the Koopa's side- it was all orchestrated. "Hey, bro- I wonder why you're in here?" It was Watoad, Chupperson and Sapphira! "We're back, and ready for action!" bellowed Chupperson. Sapphira nodded. "You're gonna pay!" Rezeed turned around, stepping out of Bowser's huge throne. "I should've expected this. Koopalings- ATTACK!" Bowser Jr. leaped at Sapphira, who jumped away. Iggy threw a multi-coloured ball at Chupperson, but it was knocked away by Stanley! "Stanley the Bugman?" yelled Chupperson. The reluctant hero smiled. "I'm here to put the hurt on Bowser!" Rezeed laughed. "Too late, my exterminator friend. I guess I'll have to do for now..." Rezeed took a Super Mushroom, and grew to 3 times his normal size. "Meet Super Rezeed!" he yelled, throwing a giant fist at Watoad, who was sent flying. "Watoad!" screamed Sapphira. Lemmy ran at Chupperson, catching him full in the stomach. Chupperson landed, right next to Watoad. "It's only you and Stan left!" bellowed Rezeed, clearly enjoying his victory over his enemies. Sapphira went into a combat pose, only to be tripped by Morton. "Sapph! I'm coming!" yelled Stanley, who was in the middle of fighting Roy. Roy, however, who was in the middle of a fight, was not impressed. "Fight me, Bugman!" A roaring portal opened, and Lizard Dude, Suffix and Marionut#1 stepped through! "Hey! We wanna fight too!" yelled Suffix, jumping on Ludwig. "Don't expect us to lie down!" bellowed Lizard Dude, punching an annoying Bowser Jr. Rezeed ground his teeth, knowing this was becoming far too complex. "ENOUGH!!!" the brother of Watoad yelled, pounding his fist against the ground. However, with the power of Earth, this had much more extreme results than he had expected. The force of the punch echoed around the room, totalling it and knocking out all inside.

Deezer awoke, to find that quite a commotion was going up ahead. "Deezer! Sapphira, Chupperson, Watoad and some, uh, other guys are unconscious!" yelled Luigi. Deezer blinked. If this was true, then Rezeed must be back.

Will Deezer, Mario and Luigi defeat Rezeed? Is Luigi Simpson still alive? And what will come of Toadette, Peach and Yoshi? And most importantly, will the other members of the Forums recover? Find out on the possible final chapter of Mario and TMK Unite!!

Chapter 15: Ultimate

Luigi Simpson fell into the foyer of Bowser's Castle. Looking around, he thought he was alone. "Hello?" he called out. Suddenly, an invisible arm helped him up. "Luigi!" Luigi Simpson called. And as if on cue, Luigi re-appeared. "Quiet, LS. Mario and Rezeed are up there, and Mario doesn't really like distractions." Luigi Simpson looked up. Sure enough, Mario threw a punch at Rezeed, who floated away using Cape. "Thunderrr!" bellowed Rezeed, firing a Thunderbolt at Mario. "Ooowwwwwwww!" yelled Mario, falling off the ledge and hitting the ground hard next to Luigi Simpson and Luigi. "Mario!!" Luigi scrambled to Mario's side. He was alive, but couldn't battle. Luigi looked over at Luigi Simpson. "Let's try a Bros. Attack!" bellowed Luigi. "Huh?" Luigi Simpson said quizzically, wondering how a normal human teenager could be part of a Bros. Attack. "It's easy! I'll just use an attack on you, and you'll fly at Rezeed!" Luigi Simpson looked doubtful. "Don't worry, I'll use Jump. I'll hit you from underneath, and you should go flying up, and hit Rezeed with this hammer." Luigi held out a gold Hammer. Luigi Simpson took it. Luigi stepped back. A generic Super Mario Bros. sound effect rang through the air, and Luigi Simpson was propelled upwards. "Hammer!" bellowed Luigi Simpson, landing on the platform. Rezeed sneered. "Who are you, you stupid teen?" Luigi Simpson. "I'm a new guy," he said, taking a swing. "Bad move, newbie!" yelled Rezeed, using his Thunder attack on the hammer, electrifying it. Luigi Simpson staggered backwards, falling off the platform. "NO!" bellowed Luigi. Suddenly, Rezeed was knocked off the platform by a Fireball. "Hey, Luigi! I'm back, and ready to fight!" Luigi looked over. It was Deezer! "Hip Drop!" bellowed Rezeed, jumping off the platform and body-slamming Luigi. "You... can't win, Deezer!" he muttered. "Listen to Luigi, Deezer. Why not save yourself?" Deezer thought hard. If he hadn't been that bit faster than Rezeed... this would not've happened. "Jamie. Think about what you're doing. Those days of playing Donkey Kong at the arcade... There will be no more Mario games if you do this!" Rezeed smiled. "Bowser games will rule!" Rezeed fired a Fireball at Deezer, and Deezer did likewise. A huge explosion rocked the castle, and Deezer was sent flying backwards. Rezeed smirked. "While we're on the subject of old times, Dan, do you remember the times we had playing tag?" Deezer cleared his throat. "I remember." Suddenly, Rezeed hit him with an earth-shattering punch, and Deezer lost all of his health. He fell, and Rezeed laughed. "You're it, no tigbacks."

Luigi opened one eye, only to see Deezer lying on the ground. "No... it can't be over..." Luigi muttered. Rezeed kicked Luigi Simpson's limp form off Luigi. "Battle me- now." Rezeed used a Thunderbolt, and Luigi was flung into a wall, with little health left. "Hyaah!" screamed a voice, kicking Rezeed in the side of the head. It was Peach!! "Yoshi, Toadette- BRING HIM DOWN!!!" Rezeed used Stun Spore, but Yoshi swallowed the attack. "What??" Rezeed yelled in disbelief, as Toadette and Yoshi used the same attack, poisoning him twice. Rezeed rushed at Luigi, but Peach rushed into him. "Nobody touches my friends!" she bellowed, tossing her tiara at Rezeed, causing serious damage. "Luigi! I can heal you!" she screamed, rushing over to Luigi. Luckily, he was still alive. "Don't... heal me... heal... Deezer..." Peach looked over at Deezer. "I'll heal him next," Peach whispered, a flurry of pink surrounding Luigi. Peach stood up. "How do you feel? It's been a long time since I've healed someone." Luigi jumped up, his face filled with re-awakened resolve. "I'm ready to beat Rezeed!" he yelled, rushing into the fray. Peach smiled. "Now, to heal Deezer." She ran over, and sat down next to Deezer. "Deezer?" she inquired, shaking him by the shoulders. "No... he doesn't have any health, and I don't have enough energy. It looks like Deezer will remain out of this one." Rezeed laughed, having knocked Toadette out cold. "Now, I can win this!" Luigi used a Green Missile attack, and rammed himself into Rezeed's stomach, winding him. "Too bad, Rezeed. This was starting to get fun..." Rezeed lay on the floor, unconscious. "Yes, it was," he muttered, as he exploded in a flash of blinding lights. Luigi made the peace sign. "I'm-a Luigi, number one-a!!" The energy released revived all of the fallen warriors, including Deezer and Mario. "Wha-what-a happened?" Mario stuttered, sitting up. "Mario!!" Peach rushed over, helping him up. "It's over. We won." Mario stood up, looking over at a battle-worn Luigi. "Hey-a, Luigi! Well done!" Luigi smiled. "Thank you so much-a for playing my game." Suddenly, a foot smashed into Luigi's back. "Ouch-a." he muttered, lying down. "Luigi!" Mario yelled, rushing over to a rapidly reforming foe, only to be shocked by his Thunder attack. It was none other than... Wario?? "Wario??" whispered Luigi, crawling over to Mario. "Is he on their side?" Mario shook his head. "No, Wario was on our side." Wario smirked. "And on the topic of childhood friends, Mario..." Rezeed appeared next to Wario. "We set you up. And you all fell for it!" Rezeed bellowed. "Now, my drone- destroy Deezer!" Wario looked over in confusion. "We're working together, right? We destroy Deezer together?" Rezeed frowned. "I only took control of you because I thought I could control you. Evidently I was wrong." Rezeed punched Wario, while also combining his Thunder, Fireball, Super Punch and Tornado attacks. The effect was as he desired- Wario was sent flying backwards. "Now, Deezer, why don't we talk? I will rule the world. You cannot stop me. The Mario Bros. cannot stop me. Nobody can." A voice from behind him rang through the room. "An exaggeration, eh, bro?" Watoad rushed over, punching Rezeed in the back of the head, but it didn't seem to faze the mighty fighter. "NOBODY CAN!!" Rezeed bellowed at the top of his voice, using a Rezeed Hurricane attack and knocking Watoad away. "You'll never get away with this!!" screamed Sapphira, coming in with a spinning kick. "The cavalry has arrived," muttered Rezeed, rolling his eyes. "And aeons too late." Rezeed punched Sapphira, knocking her off her feet. "Hyaah!" yelled Suffix, jumping off a nearby platform and bodyslamming Rezeed. "He watches too mcuh wrestling," commented Deezer, as Rezeed struggled to get up. Suffix ran towards Rezeed, and punched him in the back. Rezeed suddenly held out a foot, and Suffix tripped, and fell. "Super Flaming Fist!!" yelled Deezer, rushing into the battle and hitting Rezeed hard. "Next time, Dan." Rezeed muttered, aiming a Super Thunder Kick. "NEXT TIME!!" He rushed forward, electricity rushing around his body. He hit, and Deezer was sent flying backwards. "I'm going to go easy now, Dan." he muttered, walking over. Suddenly, Mario hit him in the back with a Koopa Shell, knocking him unconscious. "Thanks, Mario." Deezer smiled. "My life can finally get back to normal. Or, as normal as it can get, banning ratbags like Sadib." Mario grinned. "If they aren't careful, they'll be payed a visit by the Super Mario Bros!"

And so, our hero's journey ends. But, nobody can tell what state the world will be in once Deezer and the rest get home... but that's another story. If they do get home...

Never Really, But This Time Maybe- THE END.

« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2005, 06:07:06 PM »
nice.just that one word.nice

YOSHIS RULE

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2005, 09:11:47 PM »
Excellent work.

« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2005, 04:26:06 AM »
AHA! Who said it was finished??? I will post the next chapter tomorrow (Australian), which is set around a week after the events of Chapter 15.

« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2005, 10:06:02 AM »
you said The End so now I have no shoice but Ka...Me...Ha...Me...HA!

YOSHIS RULE

« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2005, 06:02:34 PM »
MASENKO-HA!!! LOL, kidding. Anyway, Chapter 16 and the conclusion. 'Njoy.

Chapter 16: Finale

A pointed spire punctured the once tranquil town that is Toad Town. After Rezeed's escape from Mushroom Kingdom Maximum Security Prison, nothing was normal- then again, was it ever? Deezer stood atop a hovering platform, above the spire. "Rezeed!" bellowed Deezer above the roar of the tropical summer rain. "I want to fight! Winner take all!" Sapphira's teeth audibly chattered in the high altitude. "I so wish I was home in front of the fireplace right now..." Mario tried to comfort Sapphira. "Don't worry. I'm sure Deezer will have this battle under wraps very soon." Sapphira almost screamed. "Oh, yeah? You can just go home, flying with your fancy capes and Super Leaves, right?" Mario shook his head. "No. My cape would freeze up at that temperature, and I would drop like a rock." Sapphira looked disappointed, as if Mario could fly her down into Peach's Castle, or the Jellyfish Sister's Relaxation Room...

Watoad didn't know who to cheer for. His sense of right and wrong was being seriously conflicted- should he go with Deezer, his friend, or his evil brother? He didn't know the answer. "I'm glad you came, Deezer. I've been... training." Rezeed floated over, hoisted up by a long black cape. Sapphira scowled. "I thought the cape would freeze up?" Mario looked at her, finger over his lips. "I didn't want to take that chance. Did you?" Sapphira decided it would be best if she kept her mouth shut. Luigi Simpson cheered. "Go Deezer!" he bellowed, eating popcorn. "Hey- where'd you get that?" Yoshisaurus Rex inquired, eyeing off the popcorn with interest. Luigi Simpson pointed below, to one of the buildings in Toad Town. "Tayce T.'s shop. Beautiful food there. Try it before you go!!" Yoshisaurus Rex rubbed his hands together. "Lookin' forward to it! Now- gimme some of that popcorn!" he yelled, grabbing an entire handful. "Hey!" yelled Luigi Simpson, who could only watch as Yoshisaurus Rex ate the whole handful in one go. Yoshisaurus Rex smiled, having enjoyed the popcorn. "Can I have some more?" he asked, leaning over towards the bag of popcorn. "You've got an appetite like a Yoshi, YR!" Luigi Simpson said, holding the popcorn away from Yoshisaurus Rex, only to have it eaten by Yoshi. Yoshi whistled in delight at the taste. Yoshisaurus Rex looked dumbfounded by the fact that there was no more popcorn. "Now you know how it feels!" Luigi Simpson smirked, laughing at the look on Yoshisaurus Rex's face.

"Thunder Bolt!" Rezeed bellowed, lighting raining down on Deezer. "Aaagh!" Deezer yelled, jumping out of the way. 'I can't even hit him!!' thought Deezer, dodging more of Rezeed's attacks. "Ultima!!" Rezeed bellowed, the famous Final Fantasy attack finding it's mark. "Uuuh." Deezer trailed off, and he couldn't get up. "Deezer- I'll help you!" bellowed Daisy, rushing out and hitting Rezeed. "NO- DAISY!!" Luigi yelled, running out onto the field and pushing Daisy out of the way. "Want to fight me?" Luigi said with more bravado than he felt. Rezeed laughed. "Not really." Luigi scowled. "TRoo bad, Jamie. You don't have a choice." Luigi hit Reezed with a Thunderbolt, then beckoned for Mario to come into the ring. "Quickly, Mario! The new Bros. Attack!" Mario nodded, and used a Spin Jump in front of Rezeed. "Spin!" Luigi jumped very high, then came down on Mario. "High!" Suddenly, a green and red tornado surrounded them. "TwinSpin Bros!!" the brothers bellowed, the tornado hitting Rezeed hard and knocking him off. "Yes!!" yelled Deezer, running over as fast as he could. "PK Thunder!" a voice yelled, and a person hit Mario, knocking him out. "Reezed!" Deezer bellowed, getting into combat pose. Luigi sighed. "Did he just use PK Thunder from Earthbound?" Rezeed landed, clearly enjoying himself. "Hmph! Luigi, get Ness to sue me then! When's the last time Ness appeared in a game, huh?" Insane Steve stood up. "Super Smash Bros. Melee. Don't you remember?" Rezeed looked confused. "Really? Well, I didn't notice, 'cos I only use one character- Bowser!!" Luigison rolled his eyes. "Oh- I never would've suspected that!" Rezeed shot a look at Luigison, then once again focused on the battle. "Your friends are really annoying, Deezer. I wish they would just- BLOW AWAY!!" Suddenly, Rezeed used a savage Tornado attack, and Yoshisaurus Rex was blown away. "No!!" yelled Luigi Simpson. Insane Steve smiled. He shoved Luigi Simpson aside, and jumped on Yoshi. "Let's-a go!!" Insane Steve mimicked, jumping after Yoshisaurus Rex. "I'd say- RIP Lizard Dude!" Rezeed punched the ground, and a beam of energy was sent flying at Lizard Dude and Chupperson, knocking them both off. "It's time, Luigison!" bellowed Luigi, throwing his cap off. It landed in Luigison's hand. "Let's get Chup!" Luigison put the cap on, and he felt the power of Luigi course through his veins. "I'm ready," he said boldly, grabbing a Super Leaf and jumping off after them. Deezer growled. "Leave my friends out of this. It's me you want to fight." Rezeed smirked. "You should see the look on your face. It's something like this!" Rezeed pulled out a Key. "A Key?" White_arrow looked confused. "Why? Is there something we need to unlock?" Kirby (Cheat wizard) stood up. "It's from Super Mario Bros. 2. Usually, if you pick up a key..." The colour drained from his face. "Oh, man. Phantos." The Blue Toad s******ed. "I've always hated that name. Sounds like some lame cereal." Luigi #98 pushed him back down. "Well, Blue Toad, the lame cereal is coming."

It was a magnficent sight- Rezeed and Deezer battling, with the loud humming of Phantos echoing in the background. "You know, Jamie, you were always the sour one. You were always the one that claimed own goals didn't count. You were always the one that made up rules with no consideration for the other players. You always will be the sore loser." Deezer spoke confidently, with the Phantos closing in. Rezeed smirked. "If that was true- which it isn't- I'll soon be a sore loser with no winners over him. Now, Phantos- DESTROY THEM!" Sapphira ducked, and several of the people around her vanished, and was replaced by around 10 Phantos. The Mario Bros tried to combat them, but were fighting a losing battle. Mario tossed Watoad his cap, and Watoad transformed like Luigison had. PaperLuigi jumped away from a Phanto, and was finding his way around, until he bumped into someone. "Deezer!" PaperLuigi yelled. A deep chuckle echoed from in front of him. "Not quite," Rezeed muttered, punching PaperLuigi. "Nice try. But you haven't seen the last of me!" PaperLuigi swung at Rezeed, but missed. Suddenly, a fireball sent Rezeed flying backwards. "Aah! Who was that?" The Phantos semmed to part as a man stepped through. "Deezer?" Rezeed stuttered, wiping blood from the corner of his mouth. "I believe the term is-" Reezed felt a fist punch him across the face. A familiar fist. "Not quite??" Rezeed almost smiled, but decided not to. Unless you were really confident- which he wasn't at the moment- it wasn't really good for an evil reputation to smile. Scowling, smirking, maybe even grinning- but not smiling. "I didn't think I'd end up fighting my own bro." Watoad held a foot on Rezeed's chest. "It's over. I win." Rezeed grabbed the foot. "You wish!" Rezeed tried to trip his bro up, but a new type of confidence had possessed his sibling, unlike anything he had ever faced. Not even the bully he had faced as a child, who, without his bro, surely would've lost. 'Why am I doing this?' thought Rezeed. 'He's my brother- the guy I shared my childhood with. Do I really have to fight him?' Watoad looked into his brother's eyes, and saw the indecision. "Jamie?" inquired Watoad. 'NO!' Rezeed's granite-hearted half urged. 'You've got him right where you want him! Don't let it go!!' Unfortunately, his evil heart won. "See ya, Errol. Nice knowing you!" Watoad's eyes were wide. "No..." Rezeed smiled, and pulled Watoad's foot- just enough for Watoad to topple over the edge of the floating arena- without a cape. Rezeed cackled- until Watoad grabbed his foot, and both brothers were sent flying down.

The Phantos had cleared, and Watoad, Chupperson, Rezeed and many more of the members were nowhere to be seen. "Did we win?" Luigi Simpson pulled himself up from the edge of the arena. Deezer shrugged. "I can't be certain." Sapphira tapped him on the shoulder. "Uh, Deezer? I think we did. I've searched everywhere- Reezed's nowhere." Deezer still wasn't convinced. "This could be a trap. Rezeed could be below the arena, wetting himself." Luigi flew up onto the arena, hoisted up by Raccoon power. "No Rezeed, no Watoad. I can't believe it. He won't just use that attack and just disppear." Suddenly, Luigi Simpson tripped over. "Ow." Deezer got into a combat pose. "Somebody's sneaking around with a Vanish Cap." Luigi Simpson shook his head. "No, I just tripped over these mini-trenches." Mario flew up onto the arena, using his Feather Cape. He landed, then collapsed onto his knees, sweating and bruised. "R-Rezeed... something... going on... below....." Mario fell to the floor in a dead faint. "Mario!" bellowed Luigi, kneeling down beside his brother. "Such brotherly love. Once upon a time, I would've admired that." Rezeed hovered upwards, holding an unconscious Watoad. "Once upon a time." Rezeed dropped his brother, and Sapphira grabbed a 1-UP Mushroom out of her pocket. "What is it with forum members just grabbing legendary Mario items out of their pockets?" Deezer inquired, despite the danger at hand. Luigi Simpson looked at him. "Well, this story doesn't have to be real, you know." Suddenly, Reezed sent out a huge energy blast, that effectively made a wall of granite that made sure nobody could help Deezer. Also, a huge hole was ripped in the sky. "What have you done, Rezeed?" bellowed Deezer over the sound of matter being sucked into the hole, who didn't notice he was being slowly elevated from the ground. "Isolating the area." Suddenly, Rezeed and Deezer were catapulted into the rip, and blackness surrounded them both.

"I can see into their new dimension. It's... weird." Sapphira tried to make sense of the fact that the hole in the sky was broadcasting live from Rezeed's and Deezer's battle arena. "Deezer! Can you hear me?" Luigi Simpson called. "Yes!" Deezer yelled back. Sapphira looked over at Luigi. "Luigi- can you try and get everyone up here?" Luigi nodded, and jumped down. "Deezer needs all of the support he needs."

"Supreme Darkness Attack!" yelled Rezeed in a hoarse voice. Deezer was sent flying backwards among a myriad of black clouds. Suddenly, Deezer used several power-ups, and became Ultimate Deezer! "Hyaah!" Deezer bellowed, as he leapt at Rezeed with a leg outstretched, to kick him. "Too late!" Rezeed used a Thunder attack, which reduced Deezer to Wing Cap Hammer Bros. Deezer. "So? I've still got a Wing Cap and a Hammer Bros. suit!" Rezeed smirked. "No you don't!!" Rezeed charged at Deezer, hitting him in the stomach, reducing him to Wing Cap Deezer. He took to the skies, and flew upwards. "You think that flying hat can beat me? I think not!" Rezeed tried tro attack Deezer, but missed. Deezer hit him in the chest, knocking him backwards. "Your attacks are worthless. You are too weak." Deezer noticed something- the same Gems Deezer had worn previously. That was why Jamie was so powerful... "Come on, Deezer! Don't give up!" It was MegaByte! "Go for it, Deezer!" Lizard Dude bellowed. "Don't worry, Deezer- Sapphira and Watoad are coming!" That was Red Paratroopa. Suddenly, Sapphira and Watoad appeared, and tried to attack Rezeed, but were knocked away. "Nice try, but were still going to beat you!" yelled Sapphira with bravado. Rezeed sneered. "Yeah, right!" Rezeed fired a fireball at Deezer, but missed. "Too weak, eh?" Deezer hip-dropped on Rezeed, and it looked like a hit- until Rezeed rolled out of the way. "I told you you were too weak!" Rezeed used a Thunder attack, reducing Deezer to his normal state. "Super Deezer!" Deezer yelled, grabbing a Super Mushroom, causing him to grow to many times his normal size. "So? The bigger they are, the harder they fall..." Sapphira could barely watch. "No!!" she screamed. Rezeed kept up his attacks, launching punch after punch into Deezer's stomach, causing him to shrink to regular Deezer. "Time to fry, Jamie!" bellowed Deezer, firing a Fireball at Rezeed. "My name isn't Jamie- it's Rezeed. Or sir to me!!" Rezeed launched a Tornado attack, causing the flames of Deezer's attack to swirl around, causing a huge fiery tornado above the warriors. "One of us will fall, one will rise up. I plan not to lose..." Rezeed stepped forward one step. Watoad gasped. "If Rezeed shoves Deezer out of the way, the Tornado will consume Deezer, frying him!" Back on the floating arena, an uproar went up. "No... I've gotta help him!" Insane Steve tried to jump up into the portal, but it was too high up. "Insane Steve... when Deezer wins, we can go and congratulate him." MegaByte said. Suffix shot him a quizzical look. "Huh? I think you mean 'if he wins'." MegaByte had a confident look in his eyes. "No- I'm sure he'll win. I'm absolutely sure."

Deezer began to sweat. The battle was heating up and so was the air. Rezeed was coming ever closer, and Deezer had no choice but to do the same. He took one step, and he already felt the strain on his body- too many battles in the last few hours, and now he was underneath a whirlwind of fire. Not exactly what he had in mind when he started TMK... "Given up yet, Danny?" Rezeed sounded confident, but he couldn't hide the fact that he, too, was out of energy. "We-we're both drained. Sapphira- Watoad- please help." Watoad tried to get up, towards the heat, but he was forced back. "I can't! I-it's too hot!!" Sapphira stood up. "Come on!!!!" she bellowed, throwing a Yoshi's Cookie she had bought previously. It landed between the two warriors. "It's that cookie that will cause your downfall! Bwa ha ha!!" Rezeed laughed. He suddenly stopped walking, and let Deezer come ever closer.

Deezer stepped towards his foe, sensing victory- until his foot found the molten Yoshi's Cookie, causing him to trip. "No!!!" yelled the forum members in unison, watching Deezer fall. However, Deezer smiled, in spite of it all. He would surely die- but he had one more trick up his sleeves. He had hoped he never had to use this certain trick, but- some things you cannot help. "I win, Dan," whispered Rezeed, certain he had won. Deezer smirked. "You'll never win, loser!" Deezer grasped the gems, that were hanging on chains around Rezeed's neck. He felt the power of the Firebrand coursing through his arm, and affecting the gems. He had only a fraction of a second to pull this off- but that was all he needed. The Gems exploded in a rainbow of colours, the force enough to propel the flaming projectiles all over the new dimension. An explosion rocked the arenas, throwing both Rezeed and Deezer into the dark, swirling abyss below, surely their deaths. "Aaah!" yelled Rezeed, unable to believe he had lost with only seconds left until his revenge was complete. "Next time," he thought, his body twisting and turning, and finally warping towards a new land- new rules, and an uncertain fate. Deezer was going to suffer the same fate, until he felt guiding hands lift him up- the Mario Bros. "Mario? Luigi?" Deezer muttered. Mario looked down and smiled at him. "By the time you wake up, you'll be all right, resting in your house." Deezer smiled weakly. "No. Just take me to a hospital- I'll go back when I'm ready." Luigi stared at him. "I'd give anything to go back to Brooklyn... but if you're sure..." Deezer grinned. "I'm sure," he stuttered, fainting.

"It's over. We won... and we lost." Sapphira started to cry. Chupperson comforted her. "Deezer would've preferred it this way, having defeated Rezeed." Luigison wiped a tear from his eye. "Yeah... I just can't believe it."

Watoad knelt down on the ground, tears falling down his face, and onto the ground. He'd lost a friend... and a brother. Two deaths.. in one day. It was just too much. "Why?" Watoad yelled, looking up towards the sky, which started tears of it's own- tears from heaven. Tears for his brother, and why he turned evil. Tears for his friend, Deezer, who's last word to him was "It's too hot." Hardly the farewell he deserved. Watoad got up. One day, he would remember them both. It was too bad it had to end this way- his long-lost brother, fighting one of his closest friends. He dropped a rose before a tree, where he had carved Deezer and Jamie's names. Watoad put his jacket on, and walked away from the sadness behind him.

Conclusion

It was a pity I had to leave my friends behind. But, in a way, it was the end of an old life- and the beginning of a new one.
I attended my funeral. It was an odd feeling- one I had never expected to experience in my lifetime. All of my friends were there: Sapphira, Suffix, MegaByte, Chupperson- not to mention all of my childhood friends- except for Jamie.
But, what possessed him to do this? It might've been me- but when we played, it seemed like we had such a good time- like he'd never stop if he had the ability to go on forever.
But, is he still alive? Part of me hopes so- like there's a part in his body that's still Jamie, the kid who made my childhood not all bad, but rather good. I also knew his older brother- this guy who was called Errol. And, in a twist of fate, we became friends on the Forums.
And what of the Forums? Watoad has taken charge, and I must say, he's doing a very good job. For a while, newbies kind of ruled the Forums- until Sapphira came back. You wouldn't believe how many Purple Mushrooms popped up that day throughout TMK.
Now, I'm prattling on, just like I'm afraid I would. Ah, well. I'm surprised I could get internet access here in the Mushroom Kingdom. Plus, a new member on the forums called Daeser should prove very entertaining.
Uh, oh. Mario's just walked in- he doesn't really like me on the computer that much. For some reason, he likes visiting 'Super Deezer Bros' sites. It's amazing how quickly my story has spread throughout the whole Mushroom World. Movie rights, contracts, fan mail- it's all making my head spin.
So, my story ends. And, like I said before- the end of an old life, but the beginning of a new one- one where I have friends in the Mario Bros.

Excerpt from Deezer's Journal

THE END (For real, this time. I'm deadly serious. Actually, I'm not that deadly serious- I certainly won't be when Mario and TMK Unite 2 hits the Forums...)

No. of Pages: 36
No. of Words: 19,334
No. of Characters: 112,014

« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2005, 07:10:58 PM »
I HAD A LINE!Sorry about that but a said somthing w00t!

YOSHIS RULE

« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2005, 03:36:34 PM »
Cool! I loved this story!

I'm a-Luigi! Number-a one!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2005, 08:51:25 PM »
Oh, Luigi Simpson, in case you still don't know, jon hater was marioguy/Sadib100. I remember you asking about that a while back.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2005, 11:33:06 PM »
Nah, I asked if he was banned or not. Don't worry, I once dropped in to TYFN (the forum Jon and Marioguy are currently on) and had a look (I didn't register). They won't be coming back. The reason I was so worried about it was the fact I knew it was Marioguy, but I thought he could come back.

Print