Print

Author Topic: Spys and Sleepovers  (Read 6493 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 03:06:11 PM »
Near the window in Peach's castle

"They are about to play Truth or Dare!!!" said Marth, excitedly.

"Migosh, I don't know what to think." said Mario. "They might say something
heartbreaking about me."

"Quit your-a whining, Mario!" said Luigi. "Daisy might really love me!"

As Luigi went into dream land, Roy popped him on the head. "Quit dreamin'!"

"Oh, okay." said Luigi, rubbing his head where Roy had hit him.

"They are-a starting!" said Mario!

Inside the castle

"Okay, girls." said Zelda, enthustiastically. "We are about to play a dangerous game where bravery and secrets will be da-da-dum REVEALED!!!" Zelda was still a bit hyper from the first bit of the sleepover.

Everyone was quiet.

"Samus." said Zelda, smiling a smile that looked creepy to everyone else. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." said Samus, carelessly.

"Okay, Samus. You must tell us if you like Captain Falcon as much as we know he likes you." Zelda smiled even wider, as she made a long, pointy ears move. She had earring at the tips of her ears.

Samus gulped and a trickle of sweat dropped down her forehead.

"I do like him!" she admitted. "What's not to like about him?"

Everyone then started laughing their heads off.

"What's so funny?!?" yelled Samus, nervously.

Outside, Captain Falcon put did a victory dance. "YESSSS!!!" he said.

"Truth or Dare, Zelda?" said Samus.

"Dare!" said Zelda. "I'm sooo in for a dare!"

"Well, dig this Zelda: I dare you to go outside and walk around the big, daaarrrk castle." Samus was so pleased with what she had though up.

"Please don't make me do it!" pleaded Zelda. "Please don't make me!"

"Don't make you?" said Samus. "Do it."

When the boys heard this, Roy said "We have got to scurry! They are going to find us!"

"We gotta split up." said Fox. "Link, you stay and make sure the rest of the girls don't go anywhere."

"Why me?" moaned Link.

All of the other boys went and hid in different places while Link stayed in his.

As Zelda went out of the castle to circle it once, she didn't know that Samus and the other girls were going to follow her. Peach went to the window to watch.

When Peach got to the window, Link looked up and saw Peach and nearly fell and made a thump. As he was gazing, Peach thought she saw someone and looked to her side. At that moment, Link moved more-so to the side.

As the girls got back in, Zelda looked mad. "I'm not going to forget that, Samus!" said Zelda.

"Your turn." said Simpson L.

"Peach." said Zelda, smirking. "Truth or Dare?"

Peach's muscles tightened up. She knew she would certainly not pick truth; she didn't have the guts for it. "Dare?" she squeaked out, finally.

"Peach, I DARE you to call Link and tell him that you are you really, really like him.

"WHAT!?!??!" screamed Peach. "I can't do that to him, Zelda. He's yours."

"I dared you." said Zelda. "Now do it!"

Peach went and got her cell phone. Her hands were sweating and shaking. She went to her phonebook and clicked "OK" when she got to Link's name.

Outside, suddenly, Link's phone rang and he ran. He didn't want the girls to hear him. He answered his phone. "Yes?" said Link.

"Hi Link, it's Peach." said Peach, nervously.

"P-P-P-Peach?" said Link, his hand started to shake.

"I...just...wan...ted...to...tell...you...that...I really, really reaaaally like you." said Peach. Suddenly, it was easier for her to speak. "You have a great personality; you're sweet, and cool. And man, I love swords. I'd love to have one myself and learn how to use it.

Link was speechless. His dream was coming through before his eyes and wasn't at the window to see that it was a dare.

"Link?" said Peach into the cell phone. "Link?"

Link was still speechless and for some reason this dare had made Zelda feel very uncomfortable.

"I like you to, Peach." said Link, finally, in a voice that was trembling with excitement.

"Link, why is your voice quivering?" asked Peach. Zelda then got behind Peach so that she could listen to the phone call.

"I have to go...I have to go! I HAVE TO GO!!!" screamed Link into the phone. He hung up and ran out of Peach's castle and yelled on the road.

"YEEEEEEEEEEESH!" yelled Link out of joy. "She loves me! She loves me!"

Meanwhile, back at the castle, Peach was smiling a bit. She felt great.

"I took your dare, Zellie." said Peach, proudly.

"I took your dare, Zellie." mocked Zelda, sarcastically.

"What are you mad at, Zelda?" asked Peach, concerned. She noticed that when Link didn't answer for a few minutes, Zelda's face had tightened.

"Oh nothin'." groaned Zelda.

The rest of the sleepover went on with Zelda feeling mad and Peach feeling very guilty for some reason neither of the girls could figure out.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 03:07:47 PM by pt_peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2006, 05:41:11 PM »

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2006, 10:24:55 PM »
Yay! PeachxLink! Anyways, I have posted, like, 3 more chapters on fanfiction.net. Just look up "Spys and Sleepovers" in the search. I have not posted the remaining chapter here because the rest have swearing in them.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print