Print

Author Topic: The story of the blue toad...  (Read 2232 times)

« on: April 23, 2005, 11:08:42 PM »
It all started out one dark, rainy morning.  Everything seemed quiet.  Princess Peach had a terrible cold and was really dang sick!  "Toad!" she cried out.  There are millions of Toads in her castle so all her small servents were confused.  "...Which one?" cried the red toad.  "I don't care!" Peach said angrily, "Just get your fungus butt over here!" They all shoved the young blue toad into Peach's room.  "What is it dear princess?" he asked as she blew her nose harshly.  "I NEED SOUP!" she cried out, "HOT CHICKEN NOOOODLE SOUP!!!" Toad was startled by her yelling, but got the message good and clear.  He rushed out of her pink colored room as she began sneezing like there was no tomorrow!  Thus began the Blue Toad's quest for CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP!!!  (this story will be continued later.

What are the toads in SMS REALLY doing when Mario isn't looking?
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 12:12:09 AM »
So Toad rushed out of the castle and into the Mushroom Kingdom Forest.  'Where can I find chicken noodle soup?' he thought to himself.  He then remembered Bowser and his famous underground supply of hot chicken soup (most likely) and it was the only way.  Toad puffed out his chest and began his way through the forest, first tripping on a rock, then a flower, then a skunk, then a bird, and finally a termite.  Once he got back up, he began his way AGAIN.  He would let nothing stop him...except for 7 Koopa Troopas, 3 Paratroopas, and 2 Magikoopas headed his way!  "Awwwwww......crap." Toad sighed as he got bashed in the head of an incoming shell.  Everything went black, and The BLue Toad was lost in darkness......

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2005, 12:16:46 AM »
Chicken Noodle Soup...

...Okay...

...Interesting...

Actually, it was good to have a Toad fanfic with an original storyline. Good job! :)

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 12:38:38 AM »
Ya know, I'll leave the story here-it turns out Bowser was throwin' toad a surprise party.  hey, it turns out this king koopa isn't such a bad guy after all.  THE END.  you know, Im actually not that much of a toad fan.  They bug me sometimes.  I crack up everytime in SMS though when Toadsworth says, "Now, now boys.  Don't get too close to the goop." or something.  I love that.  THe dude's voice is hilarious.

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2005, 07:51:25 PM »
Hey, can I finish it for ya? I thought that was somewhat a lame endingand all but the story semmed great! So can I monopolize it?
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2005, 08:15:57 PM »
Be my guest!  I just thought I would end it.  By all means, make it better.  Good luck with it.

If Toad is a mushroom and a mushroom is a fungus, can we say that Toad is a fungus?

Edited by - The Blue Toad on 4/25/2005 7:36:36 PM

Print