Print

Author Topic: koopa kid theory  (Read 6307 times)

« on: March 08, 2003, 08:39:38 PM »
So I was playing Super Mario World the other day and something came to my attention.  I don't think they ever actually SAY that the Koopa Kids are Bowser's children (well they do in the show but to be honest I don't consider the show to be canon).  Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that aren't his kids.  But I mean maybe they were just other koopas that Bowser hired or something.  Kinda like boom-boom.  Anyway I just thought that maybe it was a plausable theory.
-----------------------------
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2003, 08:43:13 PM »
Oops, I just remembered that nintendo has officially stated that they are his kids.  Sorry about that.

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2003, 06:34:06 PM »
True, Nintendo did say that, but your theory still may be correct.  They are his kids, but he didn't have to marry someone to get them.  They could have been powerful Koopas (or Magikoopas) in his army, and he chose and adopted them as his own.  Of course, the Koopa Kids are all shourded in mystery as to where they came from.
 n/a

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2003, 06:39:27 PM »
Maybe they're robotic, or bowser can reproduce a***ually
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2003, 09:41:28 AM »
Ewwwwww...

It looks like they are just a group of Koopa's working for Bowser. Although Nintendo did say that the Koopa Kids are Bowser's kids, they haven't been used since Yoshi's Safari, so your theory may be correct.

Ironfoot
TMK Board Veteran
Posting since 2000
Though not posting very much @_@
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2003, 12:53:54 AM »
But they do say he's their dad, right?

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2003, 09:42:40 PM »
I have a theory for this in my fanfic as well. I think you'll find it quite interesting.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2003, 06:14:55 PM »
I think when Mario defeated Bowser at the end of SMB, Bowser was cursed by Kamek and Kamek magically made the koopa kids to teach him a lesson.  They were the brattiest kids, but Bowser came to love them(which was not Kamek's plan).  What ever happened to the koopa kids?  I haven't seen them since Super Mario World.

Mariomania is still running wild! Whatcha gonna do Bowser, When Mario runs wild on you!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2003, 09:14:42 PM »
You must not have played Yoshi's Safari, then.

That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2003, 09:33:19 PM »
No, I've never played Yoshi's Safari. What happens to them?

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2003, 09:35:47 PM »
Uhh, you beat them, just like every other game they're in. I don't know if it's their certain doom, because I've never beaten one of them. I'm terrible at that game.

That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2003, 09:15:35 PM »
I always figured bowser threw them in the dungeon or something.  I mean there's only so much failure a koopa can handle :-).  You know while we are on the subject of Koopa Kids, theres something that's been bothering me for a while.  Is Bowser Jr. an official Koopa Kid, or do you think he was just a one time thing?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2003, 10:32:17 PM »
Only time will tell.
Although, Mario Party 4 scrambles the omelette even more.

That was a joke.

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2003, 08:26:18 PM »
What do you mean by "scrambles the omelette"?  Oh wait do you mean the little mini-koopa things?  I don't think their actually koopa kids.

Edited by - kamikaze koopa on 3/23/2003 6:41:04 PM

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2003, 09:39:35 PM »
Well... when one appears from a Bowser space, they do say something like "I'm one of the Koopa Kids.  What kind of dastardly deed can I do today?"  ...Okay, I don't remember exactly, but they are called Koopa Kids in that game.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Print