Print

Author Topic: My House!!!!!  (Read 17705 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2004, 08:10:05 PM »
Nice house. *stuffs GG's stuff in a bag* Uh oh! *runs away with the GameCube in the bag*

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2004, 11:54:17 PM »
Does dnL taste exactly like 7up or different?
Deezer was here.

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2004, 10:53:54 AM »
What's a Tidbit?

"Anytime I see something screech across the room and latch onto someone''s neck, and the guy starts screaming and tries to get it off, I have to laugh because, what is that thing?!"- Jack Handey
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2004, 02:59:11 PM »
Forget about the tour. I'm hungry! *eats Meowrik* Yummy!

It''s ah me marioguy!

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2004, 03:37:31 PM »
Wow, your house is rad( LOL, yes I still say rad)! I think I'll stay here and watch sadib steal everything!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2004, 04:17:09 PM »
*steals luigi~lover* Yay!

It''s ah me marioguy!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2004, 04:54:13 PM »
GiftedGirl, I believe I speak for everyone when I say that your sig is most disgusting. Even Sadib's is better.

"It is not spap." ~Chupperson
Formerly quite reasonable.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2004, 06:55:13 PM »
dnL tastes just barely different then 7up.

Don''t make me break my foot off in your ***!

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2004, 06:55:53 PM »
dnL is caffinated. I expect Tidbit is the family pet. Since I enjoy doing things... (*does some things*) and hitting things with blunt things (*smashes some fancy crap*) I guess I'll do both (*does both*).

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2004, 09:35:14 PM »
My house is bigger but this house is stil pretty cool. Of course, big houses aren't always better. My house may be huge, but it's also very cluttered.

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2004, 04:41:17 PM »
*comes into GG house* Sorry I'm late, some idiot decided to cut me of on the freeway so I rammed into his car! *sits on GG's couch* So anyway,The moron climbed out of his wrecked car & asked me what the heck I was thinking when I did that *Grabs a chicken leg from GG's fridge along with a coke* He attempted to beat me up so I kicked him in his crotch & a round house kick to his face before he ran off crying to his mom*burps loudly* *Audience laughs & claps

*Bob enters*
Bob: Bob ****ed off at his dumb ex-wife. Bob's ex-wife try to steal Bob's hard earned cash.

WORD LIFE
Honor student in Basic Thugonomics
Maddox rules the universe
People hope I choke to death every night.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2004, 12:12:03 AM »
Well, Meowrik, you know what the HRA say...

"A big house doesn't necessarily mean a good house.  In fact, your house looks more like a warehouse!"
...which is followed by some snooty laughter.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2004, 01:14:16 PM »
Nice quoting, Fifth.

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2004, 02:14:54 PM »
Tidbit is my dog. He is a very cute 4-year-old golden retriver-basset hound mix.  I love Tidbit! He's so cute!

If a giant butt took on a human toilet, who do you think would win? When they go head to head, it WON''''T be pretty. Ultamite Muscle. Ya gotta see it to belive it. Only on the FoxBox.

"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2004, 02:15:27 PM »
Let's play Mario games until we get tired of it!!! *plays SMS on gc and PM on N64, evryone but me gets tired* Yay! I can jump on evryones tummys! *jumps on evryones tummys*

I go to the Weirdo Acadamy.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print