Print

Author Topic: Topicless  (Read 2156 times)

« on: October 09, 2001, 04:44:14 PM »
Wow!  I'm really in a Mario mood lately!  One problem: My NES died!  My adapter broke, so I currently have no NES!

My game ideas:

"A Super Mario Adventure"
Make every single enemy, every single boss, every single character, wow!  In this, they should have at least 100 levels in 16 worlds, with the original bosses!  Only problem: It would take a few CDs!

Mario Party 3: To be honest, I don't like Mario Party 3 that much!  It was too different.  My favourite is Mario Party 2!

Super Mario Advance 2: This is going to be based on Super Mario World.  Even though I already finished and mastered SMW, I might get it.  After all, I got Super Mario Advance 1.  But I'll only get it if they don't include those crappy voices, and if they didn't make it twice as easy as the original.  Mario Bros. is gonna be in it!  MB was in the original!  They should've included was Wrecking Crew or the orig. Donkey Kong.

Cartoons: I am gonna send a letter to DIC, and a letter to a station to get the Mario Cartoons on the air again, and possibly make new ones!  One idea of mine was to make Flash Mario Cartoons on the internet, but I'd need alot of help!

Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion: Luigi's Mansion looks interesting, and Mario Sunshine looks un-understandable. (Wierd)

My Wishlist: The games I want are Super Mario Deluxe (GBC), Wario Land 4 (GBA), Yoshi's Island (SNES), and many more!

For GBA they should make a new "classic" Mario game using old sprites, and creating new ideas!

Thanx for listening to my long topic, but when I like Mario, I mean I like it!  I am the Mario Master.  Currently in production, is my Mario Poster.  Someone gave me alot of Nintendo Power mags, and I'm making a huge poster for it!

If you'd like Deezer, I might submit some of my "Who Wants to be a Mariomerchandiseaire!?" trivia, which is harder Mario trivia than anyone could ever see!  Of course I know the answers! *gloats!

Print