Print

Author Topic: How many of you wanna see the comics?  (Read 3175 times)

« on: June 05, 2005, 08:42:06 PM »
Well recently I got a scanner, and I happen to own 8 Mario comics from the early 90s so I'll get around to scanning them...when I feel like it.

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 04:54:21 AM »
Oh, Oh!!! I wanna see!
 Mario is a nutritional part of your every-day meal!!!

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 11:10:28 AM »
That's awesome! I wanna see 'em!

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 11:50:59 AM »
I must admit that I don't have a strong desire to see these comics you speak of, but I had to post in this thread since most of the people that would post in this thread would probably want to see them, and I think there should be at least one person in this thread who doesn't.  Thank you.

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 08:31:22 PM »
I think we should all give Markio a round of applause for his revolutionary work in keeping balances. But unfortunately, I do want to see these comics, the balance is now skewed furthur.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 08:33:56 PM »
Markio, sorry to outweigh you, but I'd like to see 'em too.

BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 08:55:10 PM »
Are they from Nintendo Power?

Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2005, 03:57:29 PM »
A guy named DentonPro64 (or "Nester") used to have all the "Super Mario Adventures" comics uploaded. But then his site went down. I have all the comics from when the site was available, but I don't have enough space on my site to upload them. I can try e-mailing them to someone, but I don't see how, since all of it's 26.7MB total uncompressed.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2005, 01:05:40 PM »
Gmail and Hotmail can take attachments that large.  The only problem would be if you have a slow connection.

I'm interested.  Could you mail them to HappySad at gmail period com?  I would like to see how good the scans are; I've been thinking of tearing apart my book, but if there are already some good scans out there, there'd be no reason.  Besides, I'd like to read them at the computer.  If you require something in return, I can offer some Mario TV episodes that used to be on Danny's site.  If you need a gmail account to accept them, I could give you that too.

Edited by - DeadAwake on 6/21/2005 12:06:37 PM

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2005, 02:01:17 PM »
yeah yeah yeah, i'll get around to them.  first i gotta get up.  second i gotta find them.  third i gotta scan them.  so you can see the dilemna i'm in.

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2005, 07:39:36 AM »
Hrm?  Oh, I was talking to penquinwizard.

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2005, 01:25:04 AM »
pOsT Em!!

1-up
1-up

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2005, 12:20:39 PM »
If they're stupid anime crap,then no.If there's no fight scenes,then no.If they're like the movie,then no.If they are action packed,with explosions,fighting,and has nothing to do with the forementioned stuff,the yes.I know it's not the last one,so i'll make it short:
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS GOOD & HOLY NO,NO,NNOOOOOOOOO

Print