Print

Author Topic: Platformer Drought  (Read 6423 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2005, 07:37:32 PM »
I think Nintendo is trying to be casual this year. They are saving up all their power, and they are going to release it during the REV.

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2005, 10:57:13 AM »
Theyll release it all at the last second!!

Just wait for the Rev. Nintendo always suprised us, and I bet they will again.

Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2005, 03:25:51 PM »
Forget what I said. I just remembers how fun the games were after playing my SNES.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2005, 08:26:49 PM »
No question SNES was the height of Nintendo goodness, but the DS is trailing fast behind, nowadays.
But all you guys's theories are mush. They're developing NEW Super Mario Bros. and Super Princess Peach, two very fine looking platformers.
That was a joke.

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2005, 07:44:15 PM »
I agree with him.  Mario, I think used all his platforming skills.  Although I hate to say it, and see the very thruth, he's gonna do every gaming option until there are none left.  Man, I hate the truth sometimes....  Although I do think his life will be long-lived well into the future, people arent forgeting him ;)
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2005, 07:59:02 PM »
But, like the sun, that may not happen for a long time. Just think about it, in 2020, there will be motion-played video games, where your every move controls you own character. Mario platformeres with this? *Drools more then the Niagra Falls can let out* Sorry about that.

Mario will be here for a long time, and when Nintendo blinks away into non-exsitance, Nintendo will always have a place in my heart, and Mario will always be on my mind. Of when Microsoft and Sony burn themselves out, and new competitors try to take the market, many gamers remember Nintendo. Not for the price, graphics, or online play, it is the quality, long-term value, and the fun we get without ever holding a gun. Mario is a great choice for parents, and it was been that way for 25 years. Mario is a sex symbol, a word you hear in everyday society. Nintendo is a company anyone knows. With it's global customer support, NIntendo will have a long, happy life. And Mario, along with his friends, will have a good time too.  :)
*Sniffle*  :'(
My gosh, that was beautiful!   :P
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2005, 08:20:30 PM »
Dude677 is beginning to sound like Hope.  :D
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2005, 02:18:49 PM »
Thanks. I think that was my most insightful post yet. Gotta keep more of 'em coming!!
Most Wishy-Washy

Print