Print

Author Topic: Stupid PlayStation...  (Read 8038 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2002, 12:36:09 PM »
OMG. Why are you people so stuck on Nintendo? And why are you always bad mouthing other systems? Remember all the companies that used to devellope for the SNES?? Well almost all of them either died, or went with the PlayStation under different names, or even the same ones. Why you ask? Because Nintendo64 was hard to devellope for. I have nothing against Nintendo except for the fact that Mario64, Banjo Kazooie(1 & 2), and Donky Kong64 were all the same thing. So really, you cannot call Sony repetative, because Nintendo is too. -sigh- I'm kinda off track. My point is that if you don't play "ouside the cube", then you are really missing some great games for PSone/PS2, and even the XBox. Give ol' 'Xie' a chance! It's new to this world of gaming. So don't be so bias.

*You quickly shove bananas in your ears.

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2002, 12:44:04 PM »
By the way... don't you die hard Nintendo fans miss good ol' Final Fantasy? ;)

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2002, 02:44:22 PM »
final fantasy...that was a TERRIBLE movie!
oh...the video games...never played 'em

i also didn't like banjo kazooie

____
''''dig it, cats and kittens''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2002, 04:36:26 PM »
Look, Playstation sucks, so does Xbox.  Anyone who dissagrees has real problems and that's what I think. Good ol' Nintendo is all I need.  Who's with me?

YOSHI!!!

Edited by - Purple Yoshi on 2/21/2002 2:38:44 PM
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2002, 04:51:59 PM »
There are no good games for any system except Nintendo. I don't care what some people say, but I don't think I'm missing out on anything.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!

Edited by - Green Luigi on 2/21/2002 2:53:36 PM
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2002, 05:00:26 PM »
  Thanks Green Luigi!!!  Who else is with me?

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2002, 05:49:42 PM »
Anybody that's not open minded has serious problems. ;)

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2002, 09:43:09 AM »
Anybody called Boltman has serious problems.

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2002, 03:27:54 PM »
Boltman.

No, I don't really miss the Final Fantasy series, though there are still probably alot of Final Fantasy fans who are staying with Nintendo and refused Sony and Microsoft.

I never played the Final Fantasy series until recently. I love Final Fantasy 5 and 7.
People in Final Fantasy 2/4 are too cold and people die too often for my liking. And I refused to play any Final Fantasies after 7 for various reasons.

I have yet to play Final Fantasy 1, 3, or 6. Even though the series is good, it isn't good enough for me to switch systems just for the series. But I do realize that many Nintendo fans have switch systems just for the series, and various other games that was on Nintendo systems.

Oh, and I do give the XBox some points for good games like Halo, but I absolutely refused to buy it. But if you mean give it a chance by not hating it yet, then I'm already doing that.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2002, 10:40:18 AM »
playstation does not suck!...its just not up with cube....now x-box....that sucks. if I wanted to play something like that I'd plug two loaves of bread into an electrical socket and have just as much fun. btw, I'm happy dreamcast died in a way ebcause now they've got games for nintendo

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2002, 02:44:59 PM »
Playstation sucks!

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2002, 01:56:32 AM »
SHUT THE F*UCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love Playstation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But I do like Nintendo better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wait.I forgot.We all have our own opinions.I will end this with another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Put that in the guiness book of world records!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nnanananan!
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2002, 12:42:13 PM »
clap clap wow.........

00 boo : double o boo
visit my website at
00boo.tripod.com/00boo

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2002, 11:27:52 PM »
boltman, if you hyave no ally then i am yours!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2002, 09:37:57 AM »
I'm sick of BoltMan and Bandicoot Buddy ruining our fun Nintendo conversations! I say we take all the crappy systems made by Sony and Microsoft and shove them up their ***es!

Bandicoot Buddy and BoltMan are not for Nintendo, so they have no reason to complain about them!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print