Print

Author Topic: Smb movie adaption  (Read 2037 times)

« on: July 18, 2002, 03:44:16 PM »
There have been a lot of mixed feelings about the Mario Brothers Movie. I have decided to adapt it to make it a little bit more like the mario we all know and love.

We see a cartoon forest full of weird looking trees.
two huge koopas looking like bowser are shown crushing mushrooms beneath there feet.
Narrater explains the whole evolution and split demension thing.
scene goes to mario listening to oldies on the radio and luigi playing an nes.

Radio: and so another girl from brooklyn was kidnapped we believe the kidnappers to be two idiotic males with redish contact lenses and blue hair. We are still conducting a search.
Mario: what kinda times are we livin in? It ain't safe on the street no more! Hey! luigi, we get any calls? Luigi?
(goes over and turns of the tv.)
We get any calls?
Luigi: no.(turns tv back on)
(Phone rings)
Mario: I'll get it.
Luigi:(at the same time as mario)you get it.
Mario: hello, Mario bros. plumming, no leak too small. No, don't touch anything, we'll be right there.
(turns off tv again.)Game over! we got work to do!
(Luigi gets up and straps on a tool belt)

Scene changes and shows a beat up old van with the words "Mario bros. plumbing" on the side, stuck in a traffic jam.
Mario: (imitating luigi) Please let me drive, mario. I know a short cut.
Luigi: Hey! Lemmings make journeys of thousands of miles on instinct alone, man.
Mario: Not in brooklyn traffic!
finally they arrive at the house, but discover that a rival plumbing company has already beat them to it.
Mario:(angry)Scapelli! I hate those ametures!
Luigi: *sigh*(begins to pull the car out of the lot. He sees two of the scapelli workers making obscene gestures toward them.) Why you...
Mario: Chill luigi. We'll beat em to it next time.
Luigi: how do you know?
Mario: Cause next time I'M drivin'.

Cut to a dig site where a woman with brown hair and a yellow t shirt is  digging at some thing with a small garden spade.
a limosine drives up and the window rolls down. Anthony Scapelli sticks his head out.

Scapelli: Hey! doll! Why doncha give up? There aint no dinosuars here. I gotta start digging. I'll pay ya five hundred bucks to leave it alone. Or else, I can't guarantee the safety of you or or anyone else.
Girl: What is that suppose to mean?
(limo drives off. girl leaves off screen.)

We see a human with a fake mustache and sunglasses walk along the pavement to a hotdog stand he buys two hotdogs and leaves to an ugly yellow car.
Man: They say it's dog. You can't really taste it. (throws away bun)
Man 2: We had better get it right this time or He's gonna kill us.
Man: He won't kill us. He aint nice enough.

in the back ground we see the mario brothers van. It comes into focus. It is pulled over on the side by a sidewalk, near a payphone and a convenience store.
Mario: awww. nuts. We need some water.(goes into convenience store)

luigi sits leaning on the van humming the super mario brothers theme. He sees  the girl from the earlier scene walk up to the payphone. She dids through her purse and a ppears frustrated. Luigi walks up to her and gives her a quarter. she looks at him strangly but takes the quarter. Luigi goes back to his van but stares at the girl, while she complains about something on the phone. Mario comes back out of the convenience store.

Mario: Luigi, we're ready to go(mumbles) oh great he's daydreamin again. Luigi!
Luigi:...
(Mario looks to see what he is staring at. The girl walks up to luigi)
Girl: Thanks.
Luigi:(Coming to) Huh?
Girl: For the quarter.
Luigi: Oh! No sweat. Hey, we got a van.
Girl: it's uhh...nice.
Mario: Hahahaha. He askin if ya need a ride. You'll hafta 'scuse my brother.
Girl: thank you. (Climbs in the van)

They arrive at the dig site and the girl steps out of the van.
Luigi: What's your name?
Girl: (hesitates) Uh..Daisy.
Mario:(whispers)Dinner.
Luigi: do you eat?
Daisy: What?
Luigi: dinner?
Daisy: uhh...yeah.
Luigi: tonight?
Daisy: oh! Yes. Dinner sounds nice.
Mario: we'll pick you up at eight.

now's a good time to stop for today.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2002, 03:53:27 PM »
The mario brothers van arrives at an apartment building. daisy, wering the same thing as earlier, walks out and climbs into the van

At a fancy italian restaraunt, daisy looks very out of place. Luigi and daisy are sitting on one side of the table, mario and his girlfreind pauline, sit on the other side. Pauline is going on about her job at the tanning salon.
Pauline: y'know? I could hook you up with some free tans. Ya look a little pale.(looks at daisy's peculiar necklace) you'll have to get ridda that rock. it'll leave tan li-
Daisy: actually, I never take it off.
Pauline: What?
Daisy: It's the only thing I have to remind me of my parents.
Luigi:(with mouth full) You don't know your folks neither?
Mario:(leans over and slaps luigi) Chew your food!
Daisy:(laughs) I grew up in an orphanage.
Luigi:(swallows food)Thats amazing. I didn't know my parents either. Mario's been my mother my whole life.
Mario: Hey!
Luigi: I mean my father! He's been everything! My father, my uncle, my brother, everything!

Dinner ends and mario and pauline get in the van. Luigi and daisy decide to walk home and mario and pauline drive away.

Mario drives up to paulines apartment.
Mario: See ya thursday, allright?
Pauline: gotcha. Drive safely.
(mario leaves. pauline looks through her purse for some keys. The men from earlier[lester and spike] are looking at her.
Lester: she's the one.
Spike: she don't look like it.
Lester: Of course she don't! she's werin' a disguise!
(the two men come up behind her just as she is unlocking her door and grab her.)
Pauline: Lemme go, you freaks!
(they tie her up and stuff her into a car, then they drive off)

Luigi and daisy are walking. they come to the dig site. they decide to go in.

daisy: c'mere. This is where I work.
(they go in and into a big cave.)
I want to show what we found.
Luigi: dinosaur bones!
Daisy: Look at this one though. It has five fingers. And look at this.(picks up what appears to be a koopa shell) it was attached to a new species. it's like these dinosaurs were trying to be...
Luigi: People?
Daisy: yeah.
(all of a sudden they're is a loud noise and two men wearing scapelli uniforms, rush out of the cave. The cave begins to flood as water from the nearby sewer flows into it.
Daisy: Oh My Gosh! Wait! you're a plummer aren't you?
Luigi: yeah!
Daisy: what do we do?
Luigi: we... uh..go get help! Wait here!
(Luigi runs out into the street causing several cars to skid. he runs to his apartment and busts into the door. Mario is watching tv.)
Mario: what's the rush?
Luigi: Daisy's in trouble!
Mario:What?
Luigi: Scapelli's flooded the cave! It's attached to the sewer!
Mario: Scapelli? Strap yer belt on, kid! We're goin' down there.

Daisy is up to her knees in water when Mario and luigi get there. Mario quickly runs over to one of the pipes and gets to work.
Mario:Wrench!
(luigi picks up a wrench and hands it to him)
Mario finally fixes the pipe.

I have to leave now.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2002, 11:53:29 AM »
It's IGGY and Spike, not Lester and Spike.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2002, 07:07:28 PM »
I know. But iggy is a koopa kid and I have an idea for them later.

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2002, 10:54:44 AM »
Mario gets up on his feet as the water slowly drains. Luigi and mario perform a strange ritual with their fingers.

Mario and Luigi: Glug glug glug

They sit down and rest. daisy is standing in front of the way out. all of a sudden  she is grabbed around the mouth and by the arms, by the two kidnappers. they run down into the tunnel and out of site. Mario and luigi begin to chase after them, but they are too far behind and have to rely on the sounds of the struggling daisy up ahead.
Luigi: this way!
Mario: No, that's the echo! this way!
Luigi: right!

(they run through the tunnel, looking for Daisy. At the very end of the tunnel they see a large blue pipe big enough for someone to jump in. They walk up to the pipe about to jump in, Daisy manages to stick her head out.
Daisy: Take the necklace!
Luigi:What?
Daisy: Just take it!
(luigi grabs the necklace)
Daisy disapears down the pipe. Luigi and mario follow.
Luigi:I'm gonna kill those guys!
Mario: No your not,not if I get there first! I'm gonna break every bone in there body! And then I'm gonna kill 'em!!!

(they chase the two kidnappers down into a large room, in the center of the room is a REALLY big rock. Lester and Spike turn to see mario and luigi following them. They quickly hurry through the door. Mario and luigi run to the door and try to open it but it is stuck. When they finally open the door they're greeted with the view of a bustling city. The air polluted,the skyscrapers almost reach the heavens, and old ladies will mug you on the street. They stare at the people in awe for each of them had a giant shroom on their head or a shell on their back.)
Mario:Where are we? Are we still in Brooklyn?
Luigi:Maybe it's Manhattan, I haven't been here in a couple of weeks.
Mario: Musta' been a bad couple a weeks.
(mario and luigi accicentally bump into an old woman with blue hair and a green shell on her back. She is carrying a cane.)
Old woman: It's dangerous to be out in koopatropolis without a weapon, boys.
Mario: Tell me about it!
Old woman: So, do ya have one?
Luigi: no, we're uhh...new.
Old woman: oh, okay. HANDS UP! I need coins you mammals! Now!(takes the necklace)
(all of a sudden, they are saved by a large woman. she flys using a capelike device tied around her neck. she dropps down in front of the old woman and with a swing of her arm punches her in the face, knocking her down and causing her to lose her wig. the old lady runs away. The large woman flys away with the necklace around her neck. and lands on a sidewalk suspended between the third floors of two buildings.

Mario: Hey! lady! that belongs to us!
Luigi: We gotta find her! Cmon!

To be continued(someday)

Edited by - screech on 7/24/2002 11:50:38 AM

Print