Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 678033 times)

« Reply #690 on: November 04, 2002, 02:16:00 PM »
Nothing is funny after reading it thousands of times. Now that "I am SO tired of seeing this" post is getting annoying too. Just put a giant blank space there.

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #8:

Scott: There''s a rumor going around that you had se­x with three goats. Is that true?
Dan: I wish.
Annoying Person: Man, goat boy, you''re disgusting.
Scott: Hey everyone, Scarpa wants to have goat se­x!
Dan: I thought you said girls! I have bad hearing!
AP: Goat boy, you''re sick!
Dan: I don''t want to have se­x with goats! I thought you said girls! Girls!

« Reply #691 on: November 04, 2002, 02:58:25 PM »
Hey guys,support the cause!

http://www.chronotrigger.info/index_iframe.html

Nature''s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf''s flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

"Humor,God''s Greatest invention."-Dark Lord Janus

"I am the guardian of the
forest.I am the guardian of the swamp.I am half bear,half
frog."-BearFrog
And then they split into two
one good,one evil.That is how Bearfrog and Tanas were formed.And Xtal was became BearFrog''s enemy.GrimSack raised BF in his sick way and the legend continues...

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #692 on: November 04, 2002, 03:02:12 PM »
Hmm...  I could put in my "SMB running Mario" Vitalize file into that post.  I'm sure it would be much more pleasant to watch while waiting.
However, there might then be unforseen problems with the computer asking to download Vitalize (for those who don't have it and refuse to get it, or for those who can't get it) that could get very tedious...
Eh, whatever...

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #694 on: November 04, 2002, 06:34:37 PM »
Whoop dee doo, you can alter the post size number. *Golly gee, what an accomplishment*

*I wish I could be just like you when I grow up*

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #8:

Scott: There`s a rumor going around that you had se­x with three goats. Is that true?
Dan: I wish.
Annoying Person: Man, goat boy, you`re disgusting.
Scott: Hey everyone, Scarpa wants to have goat se­x!
Dan: I thought you said girls! I have bad hearing! I thought you said girls!
AP: Goat boy, you`re sick!
Dan: I don`t want to have se­x with goats! I thought you said girls! Girls! Girls!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #695 on: November 04, 2002, 06:47:35 PM »
It's clear you can do just about ANYTHING with the URL of a topic.
Frostbite, that's your worst signature ever.
That was a joke.

« Reply #696 on: November 04, 2002, 07:31:45 PM »
I shall now speak like Yoda. Cw joking I was, slow my computer is messed up my AOTC bootleg download is. Sucks it does. I shall now stop speaking like Yoda. Now guys if theres one thing I hate to do is pester people. However I'm getting bored and I would like to know how some (if not all) of you feel about me and my fanfic. I want to know soon so I can either start writting it or go ahead with one of my other writting ideas.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #697 on: November 04, 2002, 07:39:40 PM »
Where is it?
And I was overreacting yesterday... but it starts to seem like everyone takes what I say in reverse too.

You are all so naïve. Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #698 on: November 04, 2002, 07:42:04 PM »
Oh... and what "sucks"?

You are all so naïve. Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!
That was a joke.

« Reply #699 on: November 04, 2002, 08:45:12 PM »
Hey how do you use html so well?
Where did you learn?

I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #700 on: November 04, 2002, 08:47:29 PM »
Hehehe....
I have 2 names...

Hey guys,support the cause!

http://www.chronotrigger.info/index_iframe.html

Nature''s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf''s flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

"Humor,God''s Greatest invention."-Dark Lord Janus

"I am the guardian of the
forest.I am the guardian of the swamp.I am half bear,half
frog."-BearFrog
And then they split into two
one good,one evil.That is how Bearfrog and Tanas were formed.And Xtal was became BearFrog''s enemy.GrimSack raised BF in his sick way and the legend continues...

« Reply #701 on: November 04, 2002, 08:51:08 PM »
I have 93 posts as Tanas
240 as Greg.I've been here a while...

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Edited by - Greg on 11/4/2002 6:57:47 PM

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #702 on: November 04, 2002, 09:05:16 PM »
Ok, time for a few "Destructive Opinions".

frostbite - That is by far the stupidest of the quotes. The suck compilation and the Daylight Savings Time poem was funny. That is crap.

C. W. - I am EVERYTHING you have seen so far. I have no opinions on:

Music
Movies
Video Games (At school only, not on the forums)
Sports Teams (Everything except that Chicago sports teams naturally suck. I live near Chicago, which explains a lot.)

I have opinions on:

others' actions
Humor
comments towards me

Did you just call me a hypocrite? I take almost as much offense to that as if you were to call me stupid. I mean, that associates me with my class. God, I hate my class.

I am a very strong arguer. There are a few topics from a couple of months ago (I escpecially remember me typing 2 page and a half long posts about why I think Yoshi hates Mario.) were I get almost brutal. You can disagree with me, but assure yourself that unless I feel really lazy, I will make a firm rebuttal.

PS: Amusing fact time. The EGM scores for the follwing games:

SMS: 9.5 9.5 9.5
SMA3: 9.5 9.0 9.0
SFA: 8.0 9.0 **4.5!!**

Had to rub that in a bit. And here's 2 more.

GTA: Vice City (PS2): 10 10 10
Halo (XBox): 10 10 10

The GCN is so far the only one to NOT have a game with straight 10s. Quality over Quantity. Right. Nintendo can no longer get their top priority right. SMS is, I think, the highest scoring GCN game, and I distinctly remember a GBA Castlevania game scoring higher. The GBA has a higher scoring highest game than the GCN!

Nintendo really is dying. In about... I'll say 2 or 3 years, Nintendo will be reduced to a mere 3rd party developer. Like Sega. (Metaphor alert) All Nintendo's 2nd party developers are abandoning ship, and without a crew to guide it, Nintendo will eventually run into a rock and sink. The GBA may remain, but the GCN is dying already. Go ahead. Prove me wrong. Recall what I stated before about arguing. Prove EGM wrong. I won't mind.

(Ok, I'll admit, I am in my captious pessimistic mood today. I need a drink.)

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

« Reply #703 on: November 04, 2002, 09:05:41 PM »
My bootleg download of AOTC is what sucks! And if by "where is it" you meant where is my fanfic I havnt started yet and wont until I get the go ahead from you people. Did not I post a preview?

« Reply #704 on: November 04, 2002, 09:15:07 PM »
Actually, I liked this board better before any secrets were found. It was a peaceful Mario board then, and even when there was found the HTML secret, there was universal peace(except for kirby_101 and Xizer). But now, after the editing of other people's posts was found about a month ago, the entire board has been in chaos; people playing tricks on each other, arguments over stuff that doesn't really matter, and even the fact that knowing your posts aren't safe form the editing hands of practically ANYONE has made this happen. This WAS a good board for discussing Mario in simple peace. But not anymore.

I think Deezer should make a new Fungi Forum, one in a new and solid format, so that there would be a new begining, everyone would be equal in power, nobody be left in the simpleness of the normal format and others almost risen to the rank of moderator.

Too bad Deezer doesn't care about his board or his members and even give it a shot.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 11/4/2002 7:16:14 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Print