Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 678069 times)

« Reply #735 on: November 07, 2002, 09:55:56 PM »
I lived next door to GrimSack most of my life...I'm surprised I'm not insane...

I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Edited by - Greg on 11/7/2002 7:57:26 PM
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #736 on: November 07, 2002, 10:00:32 PM »
You LIVED next to him? Well, that might explain why you know so much about him.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #737 on: November 07, 2002, 10:00:51 PM »
In real life? Woah... that would be too much for me. And you're ...how old again?
That was a joke.

« Reply #738 on: November 07, 2002, 10:01:45 PM »
No, really, about that dream, it WAS really creepy. Here is what I posted in the SOTFSK topic.

--------------------------------

By the way, I had a dream about a week ago that I was on this very forum. It was about me and CW posting back and forth in the Mario Bar(The new posts simply popped up on the page.......I didn't have to refresh it or anything.......they also popped up letter by letter as if he was typing it right then. It was also a day when I had to get off to go to bed AFTER doing this in real life. Strange, huh?).

But then it started getting weird. He posted something like "Editing your posts is not all I can do, CashCrazed. I can do much, much more! Hehehehehehe! Then the lights started going on and off in my house! After that happened I saw "Are you afraid yet? You should be, and if you're not, watch THIS!". Then I saw all the windows and doors of my room suddenly slam shut with solid metal! After that I saw "H a h a h a h a h a! You are not safe from me, CashCrazed, anytime, anywhere! Now you will see what I can REALLY do!". Then my ceiling fan tore off the ceiling and came at me with moving blades, and my optical mouse starting flying around and shooting lasers! Then I heard a voice similar to the Starfox 64 Andross come out of my speakers, saying "Ha ha ha ha! You are pathetic! You can't do ANYTHING about me!". Then the metal door covering my room enterance raised. "Now RUN, little mouse, RUN FROM ME!" I ran to my parents' bedroom and got outside via the door form there to the porch roof. I jumped down and ran from my house, but porch and street lights started firing laser at me! The same voice echoed through the sky "Run, run, RUN from my ABSOLUTE POWER! AAHAHAHAHAHA! I got about 5 blocks away form my house with lights still shooting at me when I woke up.

I was almost afraid to get on the boards that morning after I got up from such a creepy dream!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #739 on: November 07, 2002, 10:07:45 PM »
You REALLY had that dream? That's insane! I don't even have that bizarre of dreams!
(Well... I did have a really weird dream once where I couldn't let go of this girl I know, or our hearts would stop beating or something...)
That was a joke.

« Reply #740 on: November 07, 2002, 10:09:10 PM »
I have a lot of bizarre dreams.

« Reply #741 on: November 07, 2002, 10:13:56 PM »
I see Mushrooms in my sleep sometimes....
I also see Plumbers.....
Anyway yes I lived next to him in real life.
I met him when I was 5.In case you wonder,I'm 12.I'm 12 and my first game was SMB for Nes.Amazing isn't it?
Hey at my house I have an arcade game of Donkey Kong Jr!

And then they split into two
one good,one evil.That is how Bearfrog and Tanas were formed.And Xtal was became BearFrog''s enemy.GrimSack raised BF in his sick way and the legend continues...
one good,one evil.That is how Bearfrog and Tanas were formed.And Xtal was became BearFrog''s enemy.GrimSack raised BF in his sick way and the legend continues...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #742 on: November 07, 2002, 10:15:41 PM »
I wish I had some arcade games.
At least I've got MAME...
That was a joke.

« Reply #743 on: November 07, 2002, 10:17:02 PM »
I have been wanted to get a Mario-related arcade game SOMEWHERE, but I haven't been able to find one close one to pick up(you can't very well ship an arcade game without paying a good $400, which is twice as much as most old arcade games themselves).

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #744 on: November 07, 2002, 10:21:10 PM »
And another factor for me to take into consideration is that we have no extra space in this house...
That was a joke.

« Reply #745 on: November 07, 2002, 10:23:45 PM »
There's a spot in the open hall area upstairs they could put mine. But there are two problems, even if I COULD find one close enough to pick up.

1. I don't have anywhere NEAR $200
2. HOW THE HELL WOULD THEY GET THAT UP MY SHARPLY-CURVING STAIRS!?

« Reply #746 on: November 07, 2002, 10:25:20 PM »
Wait.....has Deezer taken off some of the censors? Let's see

hell **** ***** ass **** *** **** *******

How many are there?

« Reply #747 on: November 07, 2002, 10:28:01 PM »
6 censored out words.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #748 on: November 07, 2002, 10:28:30 PM »
I will never understand why you do that.
And in case you were wondering, neither of those is -technically- a profanity.
That was a joke.

« Reply #749 on: November 07, 2002, 10:29:46 PM »
Neither is $ex. Oh, I found two more possible ones.

Print