Print

Author Topic: My Mario RPG  (Read 2554 times)

« on: November 07, 2002, 08:27:12 PM »
My forum has also become a Mario RPG.
First come first serve (when it comes to getting the characters you want).
http://pub31.ezboard.com/bbearfrogsforum

so please visit and join my RPG.

And then they split into two
one good,one evil.That is how Bearfrog and Tanas were formed.And Xtal was became BearFrog''s enemy.GrimSack raised BF in his sick way and the legend continues...
one good,one evil.That is how Bearfrog and Tanas were formed.And Xtal was became BearFrog''s enemy.GrimSack raised BF in his sick way and the legend continues...

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2002, 08:28:59 PM »
That was weird. When I came to the forum page, it had this topic here one, but when I refreshed it 10 seconds later, it was here twice.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2002, 08:42:37 PM »
Yeah,I don't know how that happened either.
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2002, 09:34:39 PM »
If I join, can I be Fox McCloud?
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2002, 09:41:27 PM »
If you explain how to got to one of the places in the living world,(there are 2 worlds,living and dead) than yes.Just say something like his ship crashed in Mushroom Kingdom(or any area,you make up what happend)
as long as it gives him a reason to explore this world.Finding his crew could be a good example.So in short,yes.

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2002, 09:41:48 PM »
Yeah, this forum used to have an active battle RPG. USED TO. As in a long time ago. Even with my new battle system, it still didn't do well when I started a new one in forum 7 about 5 months ago. Perhaps since I refined it EVEN MORE, and if I post it in General MARIO Chat this time, it will do well. Maybe?
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2002, 09:47:03 PM »
I'd probably join... If it isn't too much like the Nintendo RPG in Story Boards...
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2002, 09:53:30 PM »
it is alot different.Don't worry and join.Be
sure to put up a character bio.

I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2002, 10:10:30 PM »
Please join.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2002, 10:12:54 PM »
Okay... you don't have to beg. :-D
That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2002, 10:15:54 PM »
Sorry.Don't get many visitors...

Print