Print

Author Topic: Certain MP3  (Read 2637 times)

« on: August 27, 2000, 07:09:33 PM »
Hello! I'm new to the board and all and I have been with TMK since it was on geocities (*_*)..yeah...a long time. I keep Mario right next to my DBZ craze.  But to get on with what I wanna say....

After listening to the TMK radio a certain song popped up.  It was Bowser and it seemed he was singing.  I guess the song is called "Ignorance is Bliss" because some choir kept saying it after each verse.  And Bowser wants to "get em with just one time with a moneky wrench, that will fix their plumbing"...being a huge Bowser fan (hes my fav in the whole series ^o^) I wanted that song like I wanted a million dollars.  I was gonna ask Deezer but I saw on his FAQ that he don't hand out MP3s so I crawled throu the net for it, but to no results. My search was in vain because I didnt even know what the name of the song was!  If anyone knows where I can get it, I would be forever grateful to them because I totally loved it!  I never see and Bowser material or web pages on him it seems, I guess hes not popular but I think hes the cream in mah ice cream (^^;)

Anyway, I guess thats it and if no one can help then I just wanna say hi to everyone at least (^_^)

bai!....

oh!...if anyone needs translations on the Mario games you can e-mail me at Utsukushii@eternalsenshi.com because I do study Japanese...thats about it! bai bai!

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2000, 03:25:42 AM »
I own the CD it's on...

"White Knuckle Scoring" by Nintendo. A compilation CD with about 1 good song -- Ignorance is Bliss. Performed by Jellyfish.

You can actually buy it... go to some of the used CD places on-line.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2000, 01:58:42 PM »
yay!!! *hugs David until he turns blue and throwing candy and glitter and free cars and Mario games* thanks Dave your the greatest! *bows and walks out* Arigatou Gozaimasu!

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2000, 04:11:03 PM »
Hey, there's more than just one good song there!  Most of them are corny 1980s pop music, but I love "I Drove All Night" by Roy Orbison.  Roy Orbison kicks ass. (Actually, I have the original cassette tape and didn't know they even made it into a CD)

Oh, and doesn't arigatou gozaimasu mean "good thank you?"  'Cause "ohayo gozaimasu" means good morning, and ohayo alone means "morning", so I....forget it.  My Japanese linguistic skills are still in the sub-par level.  Roy Orbison rocks, though.

Must...not...harbor...perverse...sexual...lust...for...the...SMRPG...fan...girl...
Must...not...harbor...perverse...sexual...lust...for...the...SMRPG...fan...girl...

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2000, 08:38:09 PM »
Hai!...tadashii desu! (yes...that's correct!)  Arigatou just means thanks and ohayou just means mornin' but adding gozaimasu makes it "good morning to you!" and for arigatou it would mean "Thank you very much!"....just adding gozamasu increases your thanks or greetings....

Akk!...This isnt a Japanese board (*~*)*bows many times* Gomen nasai (very sorry!) *huggles her Bowser and Piccolo action figures* Bowusasan (kuppa)to Pikkorosan ga daisuki desu yo! (I love Bowser and Piccolo!)
bai bai!

Print