Print

Author Topic: What've you done?  (Read 30789 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2006, 03:49:09 PM »
I would also very much like to read it, please.

EDIT: I'm talking about INSANE STEVE'S ESSAY. I used the word ALSO because LUIGISON asked to read it as well. LET THERE BE NO CONFUSION. INSANE STEVE'S ESSAY.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 04:53:22 PM by TEM »

« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2006, 04:30:54 PM »
I'm the only one in FF that owns all the MPs.

If you mean Mario Parties, then you're not the only one. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #107 on: January 28, 2006, 04:38:20 PM »
Including MP Advance? O_o

« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2006, 04:53:41 PM »
Yup.. and I also love all the MP's, since all the minigames in each one are different. Some may have their similarities to other games in the series, but there are subtle changes to the minigame that make it different from the previous form it was in.

.. Save for minigames that didn't really change between MP1 and MP2. Those were just so that Nintendo could take out the "rotate the stick" minigames. Now if they would just do away with the "press a button rapidly"..

Oops! I don't own MP7 yet, but plan to soon. :O
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2006, 05:23:56 PM »
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 05:25:43 PM by Kojinka »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2006, 10:39:37 PM »
I was referring to IS's essay, I don't care for fan fictions.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2006, 11:09:51 AM »
Then please quote the post you were referring to or be more specific, like saying "I would also very much like to read that essay" or whatever.  Otherwise, you confuse other users.  Oh well, if anyone wants to read my fanfic, the link is in my earlier post.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #112 on: January 29, 2006, 11:57:10 AM »
I never bash any Mario games. I don't think that the games are going downhill.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2006, 03:42:16 PM »
This essay was written over a year ago. If it is anywhere, it is more than likely on the computer at home. I am unfortunately in college and have no access to this computer.

Check back on this thread in a month or so, next time I go home. I'll see if I can find it.
~I.S.~

« Reply #114 on: January 30, 2006, 06:24:42 PM »
This is what I mean. Many people here are saying that the games are going downhill. I don't think that.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #115 on: January 30, 2006, 06:28:58 PM »
I don't necessarily think they're going downhill... that is, the hill they're going down isn't very steep at all.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #116 on: January 30, 2006, 06:32:03 PM »
What I think is that the downhill is just for gaining speed for going uphill.

« Reply #117 on: February 01, 2006, 06:22:25 PM »
I uploaded screenshots from the Super Mario World cartoon (after downloading them from Danny's Super Mario Site at that... frazzled website...), made a short website including all Smash Bros. Melee pictures I could find at the time, downloaded the whole Super Mario Adventures comic from DentonPro64 and then e-mailed the whole thing to someone from here so those comics would be back online (since DentonPro64's site went down), and wrote a short Mario fanfiction that looking back on I think is horrible. The first two things I said have been long gone.

Let's see, anything else? ...oh, right, I used to contribute a bit to Lemmy's Land. Mostly by sending in pictures of Hip and Hop from the Super Mario World cartoon and... um... showing Lemmy that "penguinwizard" avatar of mine. I have to thank Lemmy for introducing me to Tripod and HTML in the first place.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2006, 02:36:56 PM »
I don't think anyone person can call themselves the BIGGEST Mario fan. I mean, look at that guy. He's 678 pounds and he likes Mario.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #119 on: February 04, 2006, 02:45:39 PM »
I have a mario related wallpaper on my phone of the princess that i coincidently found on this website.Oh and I also have some mario wallpaper on my phone.
I see poop.

Print