Poll

Which princess should be rescued in the next game?

Peach
Daisy
Print

Author Topic: Should Mario return to Sarasaland?  (Read 13193 times)

« on: January 15, 2006, 10:22:59 AM »
Mario only went to Sarasaland in one game...do you think he should go back to rescuing Daisy again?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 10:25:09 AM »
Frankly, I think Peach and Daisy should be able to defend themselves. :P
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 03:37:33 PM »
Or better yet, Peach could save Mario. 

Super Princess Peach (p)review coming soon.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 08:15:44 PM »
Yeah, especially since they made Peach a terrifying monster in SSBM. I voted Peach only because of Nintendo's new habit of putting voice clips in the new games.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Sqrt2

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 07:44:23 AM »
Daisy since all she's done recently is play sports and party. It's high time for Tangata to return and kidnap her again.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 06:46:50 PM »
Dasiy should be kidnapped again, but Luigi should save her. It's time for these two characters to step out of the shadows (For Luigi, this will be the third time or fourth counting SM64DS).
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2006, 07:01:40 PM »
Tatanga should be a playable character. He or E. Gadd would've been way better than stupid R.O.B. But the thought of...
*Luigi peers into a barred window of a dank dungeon*
Daisy: WA-HOOOOOO! Luigi! You've come to rescue me!
At that point, I'd be like "Ah, nope, I've gotta go. Got a dentist appointment." Anyway, I don't think Aliens wil be the antagonist of a Mario game for a while, so soon after the Shroobs.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2006, 07:06:58 PM »
Tatanga should be a playable character. He or E. Gadd would've been way better than stupid R.O.B.

Yes I agree with you on that, but Bowser Jr. also could of made a good addition to MK:DS. We need more coverage of Sarasaland because all we know of it is some of the land (resembling Egypt, Easter Isalnd, etc).
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 07:11:54 PM by Tingrio »
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2006, 09:41:20 PM »
Err... Not really Bowser Jr. I just don't like him. Just my opinion, it's terrible that they used his voice clips for Bowser Jr. in M&L:PiT. Oh well... But... why the crap is R.O.B. the last unlockable character? He's never been in a Mario game, he's actually only been in 2 games and from what I heard was an unsuccessful gimmick. And Yoshi55's idol.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2006, 12:51:45 AM »
yeah, luigi should save daisy.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2006, 01:33:04 AM »
I like the idea of Tatanga as a playable character! I mean, dome on. TWO robots in MKDS? (DK must be a robot... there's no way those teeth are natural)
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2006, 01:51:29 AM »
Either that, or he's on something.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2006, 05:23:16 PM »
Peach and Daisy can indeed fend for themselves.  Nintendo pays them to be defenseless damsels in distress. :P

I agree that Daisy should be in another game, but should be rescued by Luigi.  No big brothers to hog the action.

*shoots Mario with tranquilizer gun*
Me: Now's your chance Luigi!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2006, 06:31:40 PM »
You know, the idea of Luigi rescuing Daisy sounds awesome...oh yeah, I can see it now, another classic 2D sidescroller.  Traditional, too.  I'd buy it. 

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2006, 06:33:50 PM »
what if they made paper lugi where he saved princess eclair 0_O
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print