Print

Author Topic: Favourite Mario Cartoon  (Read 1844 times)

« on: October 17, 2002, 05:29:48 PM »
What was your favourite episode of the Mario cartoons?  Mine were Super Koopa and Princess Toadstool for President!

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2002, 07:43:09 PM »
I like Tag Team Trouble, for when Mario falls into Koopa's lap and he roars, "Outta my lap, plumber! Or I'll charge ya rent!" Eeheehee, I never get tired of that....:D

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2002, 10:13:47 PM »
Umm. I've never seen any SMB cartoon episodes, so therefore I have no favorite episode.

None shall dispute my word!
Dedo jxucc tajfiko mo neht!
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2002, 03:47:37 PM »
7 Contients for 7 Koopas, Send in the Clown, Kootie Pie Rocks (with Milli Vanilli), King Scoopa Koopa, Gopher Bash, Toddler Terrors of Time Travel, Never Koopa a Koopa, Do the Koopa (they actually do the Freddy), Up, Up, and a Koopa, and Flatbush Koopa.

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #5:

[Suck compilation]

1.   You suck like a gay weasel.
2.   You suck like a very hungry infant.
3.   You suck so badly, your lips are chafed.
4.   You’re just a failure-fried pile of suck, with some Pity Sauce on the side, because the suck tastes so bad you have to dip it in something, and mustard doesn’t work in this world of metaphors.

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2002, 09:10:31 PM »
Never koop a koopa, mind your mummy mommy mario, and true colors!

Print