Print

Author Topic: Hello, Everyone.  (Read 3125 times)

« on: December 05, 2003, 05:21:14 PM »
Hello. I'm new. So, how are all of you today?

My identity will not be spoken.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2003, 06:15:36 PM »
Hello, and welcome.  I hope you stay, because it's really cool here.  Sometimes people say things that sound mean, but they don't mean it in a bad way at all *cough*certain person*cough*

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2003, 06:23:36 PM »
Oh! You think you're so cool cuz yer all mysterious? I got news for you! you're...not! Yeah! That's right! Punk!

Just joking. Welcome to the board. Eat nothing served here. Take no candy from anyone and don't listen to Mooneye.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2003, 06:46:39 PM »
Thank you.

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2003, 06:53:03 PM »
Hello, there. I came into this site too, two months ago. The people here are pretty nice, but stay clear of the ones who are pretty disgusting and obnixous, like silverbullet.

They're always laughing... laughing at nothing.
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2003, 08:53:31 PM »
Leave!  LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!  You have to beware- *gets dragged off into the darkness*

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2003, 09:22:24 PM »
I'm super-fantastic, thanks for asking!

Edited by - TheEggMan on Time slowed/and/Reality bent. But on:and:on the Eggman went. AM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2003, 09:38:40 AM »
Welcome! One question, have you played a bit much of "Confidential Mission" to make you think you need to be undercover? No one is going to stalk you or anything if that's the case...

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2003, 09:47:58 AM »
Also, watch for me, cause I am very evil, and very vicious. Also, don't challenge me to a poker game- I always win.

---------------------------------------------

This has been recorded at a live studio audience, in Super Mario Moonshine. HA HA! studios

"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2003, 09:57:59 AM »
I don't like to gamble.

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2003, 12:23:30 PM »
Bonjour I'm luigi~lover! accueil! Be a good newbie and stay! STAY! You don't know how many people leave after 5 or less posts.

But anyways how am I doing today? I got my hair cut and I feel light headed! It's still kinda long but not in the front. You'll see me when I post a picture of myself, which might be soon, in the Topic " I think it's about time ... we saw each other"

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 12/6/2003 10:24:56 AM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2003, 01:08:43 PM »
Lies!  They're *gasp* ALL LYING!  RUN!  OR ElSE YOU'LL BE CAPTURED BY- *gets dragged back into darkness*

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2003, 02:23:29 PM »
Oh, Hiya! I'm Meowrik. Watch out for the darkness.... it drags pretty much anyone in. I fight it off when I'm in my Samurai Pizza Cat Fighting outfit, but I'm off-duty right now. Hmm.... that's quite a lot of Question marks ya' got there. I also run the trivia in the chatroom, and th ADVANCED Poster Awards 2.0.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2003, 02:44:27 PM »
Hey, Meowrik. Wanna play me at a poker game?

---------------------------------------------

This has been recorded at a live studio audience, in Super Mario Moonshine. HA HA! studios

"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Print