Print

Author Topic: what they have caused  (Read 4769 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2004, 10:12:28 PM »
[EDIT]

This forum has had enough unfounded flames in the past. Don't add to the insults, ok?

~I.S.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"you know what I''m doing right now? Giving you the finger."
"John,I''m poor, I''m Blind, and I run a newstand in the back of a coffee shop. God gave me the finger way before you ever did."
~ Becker & Jake in a conversation

Edited by - Insane Steve on 4/5/2004 2:34:57 PM
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2004, 11:28:41 PM »
OH! Burn!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2004, 11:34:00 PM »
I don't know if his MOTHER would say that.  Other people, however...  Actually, why'd you bump up the topic anyway?

''Are spirits delicious?''
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2004, 03:36:14 PM »
Mr. Wiggles, no more of that, ok?

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2004, 01:26:05 PM »
yeah yeah whatever.

"John,I''m poor, I''m Blind, and I run a newstand in the back of a coffee shop. God gave me the finger way before you ever did."
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2004, 04:20:12 PM »

"OH! Burn!"

*smacks Meowrik's hand*

It's not polite to rub someone's misfourtune in their face.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon

Deezer was here.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2004, 06:33:49 PM »
I take it you've never seen That 70's Show...

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2004, 12:21:08 PM »
Misfortune?

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2004, 07:45:05 PM »
"I take it you've never seen That 70's Show..."

I don't much care for That 70's Show so I don't watch it.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon

Deezer was here.

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2004, 09:57:42 AM »
Why would I deny it? I'm a video game addict. A fanboy. Video games pretty much make up my life. And trust me, all the bad things video games have done to me (impatient to play in school, getting angry easily, etc.), I still think it's all worth it for their fun. :salutes his Gamecube: Flame me all you want, anybody, but I'm not going to deny myself just to make myself feel safe from people telling me to "get a life" (which my video games mostly occupy).

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

Print