Print

Author Topic: What If?...  (Read 16133 times)

« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2005, 01:09:42 PM »
Then Peach would PRETEND that it was an accident so it didn't attract the media too much.

What if Wario was not fat?

“A wagon full of pamcakes?  In the Champeen ship?!  I’d like to see ya try!” ~ Homestar Runner

Edited by - The Blue Toad on 8/4/2005 12:11:02 PM
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2005, 06:50:18 PM »
Walugi would be much bigger.

What if a Yoshi ate up your homework?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2005, 07:39:39 AM »
I'd have an awesome excuse for school.

What if Mario was an evil super robot flaming alien spider ninja turtle samauri from space AND the fifth dimmension?

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2005, 08:17:11 AM »
Then... He'd always win everything.

What if?
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2005, 08:26:17 AM »
Don't "What If" me!!!

What if Mario was a hedgehog and Sonic was a plumber?

--------------------
"Do you know how many of your kind I''''ve swatted with a newspaper? You are nothing but a smear on the sports page to me, pal! Eat me! EAT MEEEE!!!" ~ Agent K, Men in Black
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2005, 08:46:37 AM »
Mario would scare little kids and Sonic would probably blow up a septic tank with his speed.

What if Sonic the Hedgehog fought Mario in various locations across the world in an awesome computer game by someone who's name rhymes with "Lorb" and a title that rhymes with "Fario merus Wonic Pearled Sore"?

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2005, 12:23:03 PM »
Then the "lorb"-rhyming person would probably distribute it among people.

What if there was just a tiny bit less gravity on Earth?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2005, 01:48:50 PM »
We would all float into space where are heads would implode from the awesome pressure.

What if everyone on Earth was a 906 pound giant?

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2005, 03:05:58 PM »
Then life would be dramatic, and when someone fell it would shake the whole town.

What if Mario murdered Yoshi?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2005, 03:13:25 PM »
Then all the Yoshis would attack Mario like the  chicken/pigs do to Link in Zelda games.

What if MegaByte made a Nintendo game?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2005, 04:27:41 PM »
It would be highly successful and most likely would have a robot in it at some point.

What if birds could fly?

« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2005, 04:41:38 PM »
Then fish could swim.

What if Luigi's Mansion had a sequel?

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2005, 05:16:52 PM »
Luigi would make so much money that his brother would be out of a job.

What if Mario was never missing?

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2005, 05:36:04 PM »
Then the forums entrance page would say "Do you hate Mario's time Machine and feel like telling the whole world?

What if Super Mario 128 came out yesterday?

You say you want a {Nintendo}revolution, well, you know, we all want to change the world
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2005, 06:52:43 PM »
Then I'd be just semi-excited today.

What if you discovered ninja turtles in your local sewers and no one else knew about them?

Print