Print

Author Topic: Brawl in the Family  (Read 14468 times)

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2009, 10:39:24 PM »
I recently got banned from the forums. Can someone go and ask why marioguy was banned? I didn't even do anything wrong. I think one of the admins are out to get me.

Recently? More like last year.

And while I agree that you weren't being nearly as bad as were were back in the day, I saw your posts before Tom began changing your name. Sure you were being more subtle with your posts but you were still trolling with a lot of them. And not to mention trying to get us to be your personal army was a bit low.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 12:53:49 AM by Jake »
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2009, 08:26:26 AM »
It was a year ago? Woah, that was quick. Who's this Tom guy anyway?
Yay!

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2009, 02:37:00 PM »
Who's this Tom guy anyway?

Tom = MrReaper. I.E. His real name.

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2009, 05:42:44 PM »
He's a jerk for changing my name for no reason like that. If PFY wasn't dead, he'd certainly ban him for abusing his rights. I didn't even do anything wrong, but I got banned for Tom's grudge against me. If he can't tolerate me, he can go straight to hell. No one has to put up with his crap. People like him don't deserve to live, much less moderate a message board.

Back to business. Someone please private message TriforceBun and ask why I was him why marioguy was banned. He might not even know that I was banned.
Yay!

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2009, 08:46:59 PM »
I always thought this was a good comic, but I never read it regally. More of an, on and off relationship.
:D

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2009, 07:36:07 PM »
The ban lasted only 7-days. It still was unfair, because there's this reputation option and one of the mods got mad when I pressed (-) on those who did the same to me.
Yay!

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2009, 08:16:53 PM »
Personally, I don't think someone should be able to get away with down-repping someone just because they did the same, especially if they had a good reason for doing so. That's the main reason I try to not use the reputation system at all, and obviously I try to make intelligent, non-flaming posts, so as to not have a reason to be down-repped myself.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2009, 08:19:39 AM »
Reputation is a stupid system anyway.
Yay!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2009, 08:34:58 AM »
I'm inclined to agree, actually. Reputation is the kind of system that can only go wrong in the end due to users being good at forming personal armies (not sadib, obviously) or who make fake accounts; either way, they can go in and downrank a single person repeatedly over something stupid.

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2009, 12:23:43 PM »
I'm inclined to agree, actually. Reputation is the kind of system that can only go wrong in the end due to users being good at forming personal armies (not sadib, obviously) or who make fake accounts; either way, they can go in and downrank a single person repeatedly over something stupid
Again, that's why I never use it if I can avoid it, even if someone really deserves a negative reputation.  I'd sooner myself stay at 0 forever than risk having more negative than positive over "revenge reps".
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2009, 04:25:47 PM »
I'm inclined to agree, actually. Reputation is the kind of system that can only go wrong in the end due to users being good at forming personal armies (not sadib, obviously) or who make fake accounts; either way, they can go in and downrank a single person repeatedly over something stupid.
I'm going to use this argument.
Yay!

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2009, 09:28:13 PM »
...why are you still here?

No one cares about your little squabbles with other administrators, least of all us who have experienced your blatant trolling first hand for who knows how long. If you want to know the reason for your latest one, just clear your cookies and email the head guy to see what caused it.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2009, 11:14:49 PM »
I gotta agree with Mr. Wiggles on this one.

Keep your personal endeavors between you and this admin. Next time this happens try emailing them.

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2009, 11:49:51 PM »
You didn't read all the posts. I found out it was only a temporary ban, because one week passed. The reputation system was scrapped, because it caused trouble. Then they banned me again, because they think I'm a jerk. That's not a legitimate reason. I didn't even break any rules. I read a post that an admin decided to ban me, and before I could reply I was banned. They also banned my ip address, so clearing my cookies won't do anything.
Yay!

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2009, 12:40:15 AM »
Cool story.

Fungi Forums doesn't care.

We banned you too.

Print