Print

Author Topic: Anti-Microsoft story  (Read 3295 times)

« on: November 18, 2003, 09:37:30 PM »
you know the deal.Here we go:

One day on WWE Smackdown Shiggy was wrestling with bill gates for the WWE championship.Billy was shot in the head by brock Lesnar

Go Power Rangers!
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2003, 12:02:52 PM »
Blood splattered over the mat and...

It''s-a me, Wario. And I''ve come to take a bite out of Mario''s fame!!!
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2003, 07:52:27 PM »
Then Brock F5'd Bill into the steel pole outside the ring 185734674 times.  Then John Cena gave bill gates an FU.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2003, 08:44:34 PM »
Then kurt angle came out and said"Bill Gates your gay.its true its true"

Go Power Rangers!
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2003, 10:23:09 PM »
Meanwhile,The Power Rangers(in thier Megazord) attacked the Micro**** building.

The square root of a flexnard is a cup full of boogers-Carl,Jimmy Neutron

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2003, 11:22:29 AM »
Then everyone fainted.
 n/a

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2003, 12:09:10 AM »
As much as I hate Microsuck, Bill Gates is not responsible for the X-Box. Chupperson explained this already. Bill Gates was pulled from executive positions before the X-Box was made.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2003, 09:53:54 PM »
I realise that Nintendofreak. I hate him because he bought out the school I was going to go to next year and is making it into his Dream Academy.Tha and he's evil.This guy(Nin-Nin69 from the toonzone forums)explains it better:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can someone explain to me what makes Bill Gates evil? What makes money-making evil?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man tries to monopolize every busniess known to man. And if you didn't goof off in history class you would've learned about 3 major busniesses that monopolized Oil, Railroads, and Banks in America and worldwide. This is not only bad for the goverment, but bad for the people and the economy. One of the major causes for the Depression was Monopoly. If one man owns an entire chain of departmant stores like Walmart, Costco, Target, Sears, ect then he can charge only one price because there are no competors. MS has been breaking this law for over 2 decades now. The goverment however has been too slow to act in any maner that would hurt Gates. Now he's like Richy Rich with his theme park and talking maid robot going on high speed adventures through the solar system.

Whats even worse about Microsoft is their products and opperating sytems are not that well structured. Apple would be the #1 in the American industry if it wasn't for the free opperating system being sold with PC's and the PC gaming revolution. That and the giant mountain of money under Gates house. He does not stop there though. He buys out schools, smaller busniesses, larger busniesses, and tries to get into other busniesses like gaming and anime. Things that MS are not to famaliar with and don't handle very well. Thats why people were upset about the first versions of XP. People were upset they were being thrown out of their homes and small busniesses to make way for condos and labs for local colleges. People hated the X-Box. And people hate them for trying to buy out Bandai and take the rights of their animes to claim as their own, but tell the media that Bandai gets the bigger 1/2.

Visit Maddox.xmission.com it''s cool and stuff

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2003, 10:18:11 PM »
Hi I realize this is going to look weird but the truth is Im a guys' sister, CherryShadowZ, I signed up for this forum but i never got my password. The thing is Bill gates is beyond annoying its not just his gaming systems, but he buys out things. As said by Nin-nin69 he buys out schools right? Well ladeda he bough out mine. Kearny High school along with two others are going to be converted into dream mini schools. This is going to effect not only who is in our classes but what which classes we can actually take. For example if I decide to take a drama class and at the same time i want to take a multimeia class I would be unable to because of the restrictions of the mini acadamies. I would be forced to limit what classes I could take and be unable to change and/or skip from one school to another in order to be able to be in all the things i want to be in my school. So if this is coming off as a personal grudge well yeah it is. This plan of his totally sucks because of it some of my friends are changing schools and everyone is being seperated. so much for school spirit.

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2003, 01:17:46 PM »
Then Paul Heyman came out and said:

Paul Heyman: Bill, I have made a match for you: how about, Bill Gates VS. Rikishi!

Rikishi's old music: Bad MaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
I'm a bad man, really bad man!
Bad thugs, dressin on stage and crew!
Bad women, bad cloths, bad thugs, bad dukes, I'm make'n my own crew!
I'm a bad man!
Go to sleep now, uhh!
Go to sleep now, uhh!

Then the match started. Rikishi was beating the living crap out of Bill Gates.

Tazz: Oh no! It looks like he's go'n for da stink face!

Michael Cole: Uh-Oh!

Rikishi gave him the stink face. He then made the stinkiest, strongest fart ever. It was so strong, it blows into Bill Gates head. His head then got bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and then, BOOM! KA-BLAM! SPLAT! His brain exploded.

Howard Finkle: And the winner by default, Rikishi!

Tazz: What a good ending, hah Cloe?

Mieacel: You said it, Tazz!

---------------------------------------------

I liked it when I got to see Peach''s pink panties in Super Smash Bros. Melee! HABOOYAYUH!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2003, 03:44:44 PM »
Then Rikishi,Scotty 2 Hotty,and Grandmaster Sexay started dancing in the ring.
Do do do do do do dadada
Do do do do do do dadada
ddoooooooooo do do do do do do do do do do do

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2004, 07:44:00 PM »
then freddy crogar came out of the blue stabing bill gates.

nintendo rules mircosoft sucks
nintendo rules mircosoft sucks

Print