Print

Author Topic: I Will Suit Down Rangerborad???  (Read 2133 times)

« on: January 23, 2005, 05:07:56 PM »
Not really. This topic is to share some of the funniest things you've seen on other Message boards besides here. The funniest one I've ever seen has got to be Edmund's final topic on Rangerboard. Since you have to sign up to see it, I made it easier by copying and pasting it for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

(Originally posted by Edmund under the title "I Am Sending An Email To The FBI To Suit Down Rangerborad???")

To The Ranger Board Owner:
I Am Sorry I Have No Choice To Send An E-Mail To The FBI & Tell Them To Suit You Down Because Anyone Could Write On Your Ranger Board..

You Are Going To Be Report As Bad Name Calling, Changing Other Post Member User ID & Not Letting Other Post Member Like Me To Post What They Want To Post About Power Rangers.

Also I Am Reposting This To The Maker Of Power Rangers....

So Have A Nice Day Because This Will Be Your Last When The FBI Close Ranger Board Down.

Good Bye RANGER BOARD!!!!

If You Think I Am Kidding, I Am Not Because I Know The FBI Web Site & E-Mail Address??

Also I Know The President Of The US Web Site Too, So I Could Report You To George W. Bush?

So Any Last Word Before I Report You To The FBI, Please Post Now & You Guy Got Until Friday Feb. 16'2004 Before 8:00pm To Fix My User ID Back To RED DINO THUNDER???

The Clock Is Running Out, You Got 24 Hours To Think Before I Report You!!!!!

I Better See Some Good Post Before Friday??????

Dang Jackie, I don''t want to kiss a short, pale and poor girl.
-Michael Kelso, That 70''s show_
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print