Print

Author Topic: At the End of my Rope  (Read 2603 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: April 26, 2009, 08:20:24 AM »
Okay, so here's the deal. For the past month or two, iTunes has been being a dick and says my iPod is corrupt. It can still play music, but it won't interface with any computer without being deemed corrupted. When I attempt to restore the iPod, it goes days without ever finishing, so that's a no-go. I've reinstalled iTunes, which hasn't worked either. Needless to say, I'm getting PO'd that my expensive iPod is being rendered useless.
every

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 08:31:50 AM »
You could always give Winamp a shot. I use it for my iPod and the only problem that confronts me is that the songs pane is completely de-alphabetized.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 09:57:16 AM »
You have to burn it.

Having no experience with iPods, I'd say try Solid's method. If that doesn't work, can't you format them?

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 12:49:29 PM »
Don't use iTunes.
"it's always the present"

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 02:17:32 PM »
I just got WinAmp, and it's crap. For realz. It's unwieldy as a sum***** trying to get songs on a playlist since you can't just drag and drop, and since my iPod refuses to interface with the computer, I still can't put songs on it.
every

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 03:32:46 PM »
Did you forget your anniversary?

I bet you did. Buy it flowers and apologize.
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 05:19:56 PM »
In the unlikely event that the above solution doesn't suffice, you could always contact Apple's customer support or the store where your iPod was bought about the issue. Just a thought.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 06:47:39 PM »
When did General Chat become Glorb's Personal Blog???
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 12:57:31 AM »
Didn't you get the memo?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print