Print

Author Topic: mario 64 red coins  (Read 2084 times)

« on: July 10, 2001, 04:57:36 PM »
i cant find all 8 red coins in the last bosewr level any body know were they all are?

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2001, 10:04:23 PM »
I can't remember all eight locations off the top of my head, but I remeber the trickiest one(in my opinion) was this:

There is a big platform under the main path with a fireball shooter.  You have to make the camera go around to the opposite side if where it usually points.  A red coin is hidden just out of sight off the ledge.

This probably didn't help at all, but without playing the level and taking notes, it's the best I can do.  Maybe someone elsecan help.

Edited by - Roy Koopa on 7/10/2001 9:07:11 PM
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2001, 06:29:32 AM »
OH!It's near the pipe that you get to Bowser with.turn the Camera to the underside of the stairs,and jump on the platform.It should be right there!

Quote:I like other Nintendo charecters,But the Bros. are the best.-RoyKoopa(But Link rules,too)
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2001, 06:29:55 AM »
OH!It's near the pipe that you get to Bowser with.turn the Camera to the underside of the stairs,and jump on the platform.It should be right there!

Quote:I like other Nintendo charecters,But the Bros. are the best.-RoyKoopa(But Link rules,too)
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

Print