Print

Author Topic: Supermario64DS. Luigi included  (Read 5705 times)

« on: May 11, 2004, 11:52:07 PM »
http://www.geocities.com/dr_shows/SM64_GCN.html
Thanks Luigison!!!
You are now forced to believe me, because nintendo.com announced it themselves. So I was right and most of you guys were wrong.

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 11:53:53 PM »
If you guys dont even care to look then here it is.

Edited by - luigifan on 5/11/2004 10:55:47 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 12:02:03 AM »
Umm. That was my fake image of the Nintendo website I made before the game was annouced.

The actual URL for SM64x4 is http://www.nintendo.com/e3_2004/ds/ds_ssMario4p_01.jsp
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 10:41:40 PM »
That image is convincing, but the geocities URL should've given it away...

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2004, 06:32:42 PM »
That ws fake. This is real.

THESE ARE FROM NINTENDO!!! WARIO AND YOSHI AND MARIO AND LUIGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by - luigifan on 5/13/2004 5:33:15 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2004, 08:00:39 PM »
Dude. It's still not Super Mario 64.

It’s hard to make up your mind when you don’t have one.
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2004, 12:36:36 PM »
Your right, it's better.  ^_^
-----------------------------
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2004, 02:17:28 PM »
wow! with the new DS we could have contests and everything! Its sort of... Too much!!! I dont think I can handle all of this... Imean, A sUper mario 64 game, but 4 player!?!?!is that right? Its scary! AMAZING but scary!!! is this new SM64 SM128?

------------------------------
Everything above was sarcasm. Please ignore everything I have just said.
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2004, 01:35:39 AM »
Wheel_kirby: No.

IGN: What happened to Mario 128?

Perrin Kaplan: Miyamoto continues to work on a variety of different games and I think he's still got that in development, but he's just not ready to present it. He's got his attention on so many things and now with the DS coming he's just going to begin to finalize what he's working on. It has not disappeared, though, I'll just say that.

Source: http://cube.ign.com/articles/515/515140p1.html

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2004, 07:44:27 PM »
Yes, this game is second on my list of most anticipated DS games (New SMB is first). This looks so awesome. I mean, it's a wireless multiplayer, enhanced SM64! Wario!

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2004, 09:59:39 AM »
Ummm... hello? How do you know it's wireless multiplayer? If you guys haven't noticed, all the characters are standing around eachother in those screen shots, so for all you know, the other characters could just follow you around and each button (A,B,X,Y) makes each seperate character jump.

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2004, 10:00:30 AM »
Ummm... hello? How do you know it's wireless multiplayer? If you guys haven't noticed, all the characters are standing around eachother in those screen shots, so for all you know, the other characters could just follow you around and each button (A,B,X,Y) makes each seperate character jump.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2004, 01:51:47 PM »
I can vouch for the wireless multiplayer.  I've seen it.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2004, 08:15:11 PM »
Do The Mario!, they did that to let you see that four people are playing at once.

It’s hard to make up your mind when you don’t have one.
That was a joke.

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2004, 09:34:03 AM »
I know, but they could AT LEAST give one screenshot were they're seperated but can see all the characters on the mini-map in each corner of it or something.

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2004, 10:00:20 PM »
Game players need only use their imagination to see how the DS promises to transform the portable game industry by changing the way gamers relate to their games – and each other. Two screens offer two perspectives on the action at once. The touch screen could make accessing items, moving characters or navigating menus as easy as a tap or drag on the screen. Voice recognition could let players simply tell the game what they want it to do. Chat software will let users transmit text messages, handwriting and even drawings to one another. And wireless functions could link players in the same room – or across the country. The unique features of the Nintendo DS hold a wellspring of potential for the future. Game players will be wowed.

----From http://www.nintendo.com/e3_2004/ds/index.jsp

Proof enough?
Or do you want this screenshot?
It shows a persone communicating from a distance.

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2004, 08:26:58 AM »
Yiou post too many pictures, luigifan....
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2004, 12:49:30 PM »
Because it's obvious all he wants is attention and he nags Deezer to give him credit for screenshots that are already up on the site. He tries too hard.

My identity will not be spoken.
My identity will not be spoken.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2004, 09:55:31 PM »
He always thinks he's one step ahead of us, meanwhile he's 3 steps behind us.

I'm sorry if that sounded mean, but it really is true.

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2004, 11:22:18 PM »
I'm suprised that he hasn't pointed out how L is real 2004 means that Luigi will be in a remake of SM64 in the year 2004.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2004, 09:43:43 AM »
2004? Wasn't it a lot later? I remember trying to read it once but it just looks too blurry to me...

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2004, 11:04:17 PM »

Print