Print

Author Topic: Supermario64DS. Luigi included  (Read 5657 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2004, 10:00:20 PM »
Game players need only use their imagination to see how the DS promises to transform the portable game industry by changing the way gamers relate to their games – and each other. Two screens offer two perspectives on the action at once. The touch screen could make accessing items, moving characters or navigating menus as easy as a tap or drag on the screen. Voice recognition could let players simply tell the game what they want it to do. Chat software will let users transmit text messages, handwriting and even drawings to one another. And wireless functions could link players in the same room – or across the country. The unique features of the Nintendo DS hold a wellspring of potential for the future. Game players will be wowed.

----From http://www.nintendo.com/e3_2004/ds/index.jsp

Proof enough?
Or do you want this screenshot?
It shows a persone communicating from a distance.

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2004, 08:26:58 AM »
Yiou post too many pictures, luigifan....
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2004, 12:49:30 PM »
Because it's obvious all he wants is attention and he nags Deezer to give him credit for screenshots that are already up on the site. He tries too hard.

My identity will not be spoken.
My identity will not be spoken.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2004, 09:55:31 PM »
He always thinks he's one step ahead of us, meanwhile he's 3 steps behind us.

I'm sorry if that sounded mean, but it really is true.

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2004, 11:22:18 PM »
I'm suprised that he hasn't pointed out how L is real 2004 means that Luigi will be in a remake of SM64 in the year 2004.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2004, 09:43:43 AM »
2004? Wasn't it a lot later? I remember trying to read it once but it just looks too blurry to me...

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2004, 11:04:17 PM »

Print