Print

Author Topic: New Super Mario Brothers Wii  (Read 163992 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2009, 03:38:16 PM »
I'll dispatch my assassins immediately.
That was a joke.

« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2009, 03:44:24 PM »
You need a license to kill to dispatch assassins. Have you said license?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Sqrt2

« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2009, 03:52:14 PM »
I'm sure Chup has every kind of license imaginable.
AA fanboy and proud!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2009, 04:05:39 PM »
Chupperson does, as a matter of fact.

I dunno, I just hate how immature Bowser Jr. seems. I know he's the "junior" and all, but really, does he always have to act/look/scream/etc. like a friggin' 7 year old kid who just got put into time out because he kept saying "[darn]" and didn't know what it meant?

I'm sick of the "Hee-hee-hee-HEE!!!" crap... (think Galaxy)
Formerly quite reasonable.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2009, 05:11:50 PM »
But one has to wonder if the Koopalings will be any different...
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2009, 05:46:14 PM »
Chef is such a bully.

Don't expect the Koopalings to have any lines, however. Mini-me Bowser didn't have any in NSMBDS, a game which had no dialogue at all. But then again, what will justify the two Toad's joining the Bros without dialogue?
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2009, 06:10:36 PM »
dialogue and character development in a Mario game

Man, this stuff always makes me laugh.

Just because that goddess known as Rosalina had the privilege of having both doesn't mean everyone in the series will get it now. Maybe you should stick to the Mario RPGs if you can't handle such simplicity.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2009, 07:31:06 PM »
That's what I'm horribly afraid of. If Wendy is like "WAAAAHHH MARIO BROS." or anything like that, I'm gonna just quit.

I'm afraid Iggy will be the generic psycho, Ludwig will be all sophisticated and proper, Wendy will be a whiny ***** who thinks she deserves everything, and Roy and Morton(?) will be the generic "DURR IM DUMB AS CRAP, BUT STRONG TOO" types.

What I mean by that is that Nintendo is gonna step up the stereotype meter up x11 with the kids, most likely, to reflect Bowser Jr., etc.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2009, 07:42:19 PM »
I think Bowser is a hermaphrodite, how else did he have the children without a mama?

I think it explains why Bowser was desperate to convince Mini-Me Bowser why Peach wasn't his Mama at the end of Sunshine.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2009, 10:14:21 PM »

Seriously, where did that come from?

Here you go Toad just keep in mind I had to nuke Bald Bull and Ursula off this post for you.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 08:49:11 PM by Mr. Wiggles »
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2009, 11:33:10 PM »
If I delete that post, will you delete that horrid picture so I never have to see it again?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2009, 11:41:51 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2009, 11:57:06 PM »
The thread has been broken again. Wait, what thread hasn't been derailed that wasn't originally meant to be derailed (except Site Discussion threads)?????

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #133 on: September 21, 2009, 12:16:45 AM »
Now I get it, Bowser never brings up his wife because she looks like Ms. Piggy!

No wonder Mini-Me Bowser wanted Peach as a mama.

« Reply #134 on: September 21, 2009, 12:25:32 AM »
If I delete that post, will you delete that horrid picture so I never have to see it again?

No, but I can replace the puckering Zangief with a less ugly image.

Print