Print

Author Topic: new story  (Read 10609 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2004, 10:14:03 PM »
Yes.

I can''t think of a signature.  Gimme suggestions.

Edited by - Markio on 6/30/2004 3:12:33 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2004, 12:32:02 AM »

Mario and Bowser just sat there, taking in what Luigi had just said.  All three of them sat there, staring at each other.  Then in unison, they all screamed, "AAAAUUGGHHH!!" and started shuddering in a panicking fashion.

"How long will this LAST?" asked Mario, rocking back and forth, worried if the amount of time he would be stuck in Bowser's body was eternity.

Luigi calmed himself and everyone with a sigh, "No, I- I wished that it would only be for a day."

A thought suddenly dawned on Mario, and he cried, "Oh no, Princess Peach is coming over today!  She can't see me like this!"

Bowser yelled mockingly, as if he was in the worse situation, "Oh no, I'm KING!  I have to govern over my kingdom!"

Before things got even more out of hand than they already were, Luigi interrupted, "Hold on a sec.  You guys can't try to be your own self today!  Bowser, what do you think everyone at your castle would do if they saw you "in" Mario walk through the front door?  And Mario, don't you think Peach might be at least a LITTLE nervous if she saw you as Bowser here?  Also, you probably couldn't fit into the house if you tried."

Bowser growled, "Are you callin' me fat?"

Even though Bowser was in Mario's body, which was less threatening looking, Luigi was still afraid when Bowser started to walk towards him, angry. "No, I-uh, I..."

Bowser started to walk over to Mario, and stood in front of him.  Then he jumped up, and knocked on Bowser's(or presently Mario's) shell in the front torso area, making a noise similar to when on knocking on solid rock.  "Is fat as hard as a boulder?"  he asked, implying that he wasn't fat at all, but solid muscle.

"Will you quit changing the subject?" Luigi snorted, restive of the distractions.  "My point was this:  Mario, you're going to have to go through the day as "Bowser", and Bowser, you'll have to go through the day as Mario"

Mario whispered, though it came out loudly from Bowser's mouth, "How are we supposed to do that?"

Edited by - Markio on 2/29/2004 10:37:38 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2004, 01:22:22 AM »

"Well," Luigi began, "I can help Bowser be you, since I'm pretty much stuck with him all day."

"What about me?" Mario shivered, knowing little about what Bowser did every day.

Luigi answered, "Well, you know your way around the castle, on account of you save the princess bi-monthly."

"But what am I supposed to DO?  I don't know how to be king!"

Bowser growled, "Just find the nearest calender and see what I have to do for today!"

Luigi said, "Well, Bowser, I'll go over what you have to do today in a few minutes.  Mario, I think you should head back to Bowser's castle before everyone there wakes up."

Mario shuddered, "You mean... walk?"

"Duh!" Bowser yelled.

Mario gulped, turned around and started heading off to Bowser's castle.  Luigi and Bowser watched him leave, and Luigi said quietly, "Come on, Mario.  I know you can do this."

Shortly after Luigi's words to his brother, Mario tripped and fell over.

Bowser said, "We're doomed?"

"We're doomed."

Edited by - Markio on 3/1/2004 11:23:01 PM

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2004, 06:15:37 AM »
I like that story. Keep up the good work.

My identity will not be spoken.
My identity will not be spoken.

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2004, 07:15:31 AM »
This is HILARIOUS! It's a great story! *laughs until guts fall out* *pick up guts and swalows them* You know, this story is kinda like the movie Freaky Friday.

----------------------------------------------------------
*please sing my sig*

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''t no passin'' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2004, 08:58:11 AM »
Actually, the Disney's Freaky Friday movie we know today is actually the remake of the original eighties movie Disney's Freaky Friday, which also based on the book Freaky Friday by Mary Rodgers (the original movie is much closer to the book than the new version of the movie)...

Therefore, this Super Mario version of Freaky Friday is on the right track since it's written...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2004, 10:44:08 PM »

After Mario had gone into the forest, Luigi turned to Bowser.  "Bowser, if Peach is coming over, you need to get changed."

Luigi brought Bowser inside and back upstairs, and threw a pair of Mario's overalls and one of his shirts to him.  
After Bowser was dressed in clean clothes, he looked around.  "Wow, I can move around without hitting stuff!"  Bowser started prancing around, similar in fashion to a young child in a sunny field.  Bowser was so high in ecstacy with being able to move in a non-cramped room, that he didn't notice the stairs.  Once he landed at the bottom, the happiness had pretty much left him.  "Ow..."

Luigi ran down to him.  "Bowser, be careful!  When you can move around, you have to watch where you're moving, or else you'll end up here again."

"Now you tell me!"

"C'mon, let's prepare for Peach's arrival.."

Mario wasn't really having the time of his life either.  He had fallen innumerable times, and was only two thirds to Bowser's castle.  He stopped after a little while, and stood on his tip toes so he could see past all the treetops.  He could see Bowser's castle just a short bit away.  "Yes, I'm almost there" he thought.  He pushed past a few more trees, and then tripped over what appeared to be a large rock.  He fell to the ground, and lied there, not wanting to go on.  He sat up, and looked at the damage.  He scraped his knee(for the third time), and he knocked over a tree or two... or maybe about nine.  Mario let out a long sigh, struggled to his feet, and continued on his dreadful trip to the castle.

Edited by - Markio on 3/8/2004 8:46:54 PM

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2004, 06:25:03 PM »
Heh... Story are gud.

Pale gray skin, buldging, pulsating eyes, coated in latex and pudding pops, salty, creamy death.
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2004, 02:10:25 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

----------------------------------------------------------
*please sing my sig*

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''t no passin'' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2004, 05:12:38 PM »
This story is turning out a lot better than I would have thought! Keep it up!

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2004, 11:15:50 PM »

Peach's visit ended up being horrible.  At first, Bowser thought it would be easy.  But he knew it would be harder than he thought after he had been taking advantage of all the free space by jumping over to the counter to get the tea, and he lost his balance and stumbled, and fell, knocking the tea to the floor.  Bowser was used to a wall being right next to him, or even on the other side of a cramped room and being able to reach over and catch himself before a fall, but as Mario, it was a lot harder to keep from tripping when the only thing to grab is air.

Conversation didn't go very well either.  Or at all, really.

Peach started, "Mario, do you notice anything different about me today?"

Bowser looked at Peach for a moment, and then answered, "No."

Peach said, "I'm wearing a new dress, silly!  Do you like it?"

Bowser not only didn't say nice things very often, but he was also a little too honest with his opinions.  He said, "Not really.  The green color makes your hair look a strange color."

Peach suddenly burst out crying, not having heard Bowser(or as she thought, Mario) say anything nice to her.  To her, it could only mean one of two things: it wasn't Mario, or Mario didn't love her anymore.  She went with the latter possibility.  She ran away, back to her castle.

Luigi heard Peach running away, crying, and confronted Bowser.  "What did you do to her?!"

"I didn't do anything!" Bowser protested.  "It's not my fault she's a crybaby!"

"Did you act like Mario?  Did you say nice things about her and stuff?"

"Why would I say nice things?" Bowser yelled.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MARIO!" Luigi cried.  "Don't you know anything!?!"

Within a few seconds, Bowser and Luigi were on the floor, fighting.

Edited by - Markio on 3/10/2004 9:16:12 PM

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2004, 08:28:20 PM »
I was thinking, wouldn't Bowser try to ruin Mario's relations with Peach?

Edited by - Popple on 3/13/2004 6:29:27 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2004, 10:54:37 PM »
If Bowser ruined their relationship, then when he captured the princess he wouldn't be able to lure Mario there to catch him because Mario wouldn't care for Peach anymore.  I

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2004, 11:16:15 AM »
This story is very depressing to me...
With Peach thinking that 'Mario' is starting to hate her, this WILL make things a lot complicated in the future...

I wonder how will the real Mario cope with Bowser's horrible life? I'm really interested to find out...
I wonder what will be Peach's reaction if she met 'Bowser' (who is really Mario)...
She will start to think that 'Bowser' is really nice, but that's impossible of course...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2004, 06:26:56 PM »
Bowser kidnaps Peach for lovings and such, not to lure Mario, Bowser sees him as a troublesome hulsckn and would rather him not come and try to rescue Peach...

Print