Print

Author Topic: Mario and the golden mushroom  (Read 5093 times)

« on: April 24, 2005, 11:56:22 AM »
Here is a story about Mario and a golden mushroom (obviously) so sit back, read it, and enjoy...the...ride?  Ok...

Prolouge:A Golden Secret~A long time ago, before MArio was even born, there was a golden mushroom.  This was the great mushroom that was worth all the mushrooms in the world.  The peaceful shy-guy monks of the mountain were told to keep this great shroom safe and out of harm.  They hid it in a huge underground temple that was located in Noki Bay.  They told this old Noki guy to make sure its safe, and to never EVER tell ANYONE about it.  The old grandpa (the Noki with the fishing poll in SMS) agreed to do this.  So the shy-guy monks of the mountain trusted him with the golden mushroom, and left back to their peaceful home.  This is where our story begins, Mario is in Gelato Beach, having a heck of a time, when he finds something pretty dang interesting...

May the story continue!

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 4/24/2005 11:05:52 AM
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

PaperMario2

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 12:05:36 PM »
YOU got fun little story of mario but hav it ent.......

I like play mario games
I like play mario games

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2005, 12:13:12 PM »
um...if that means have it end, then I will one chapter at a time.

Chapter 1: A Map~MArio was drinking a watermelon slushi while laying down on the beach.  Those annoying duck dudes were bugging Mario for the slushi.  "NO!" Mario yelled as he kicked the duck thing away.  Peach and Toadsworth were napping at the hotel since Peach had a long stressful day with Bowser, and Toadsworth was just plain old.  Just then, a red duck ran up to Mario and flipped him into the air, "HEY!" Mario yelled as his slushi fell into the ocean and he landed face first into the sand.  "I hate you stupid ducks." Mario mumbled to himself as he sick out grains of sand.  Then he spit something out that he didn't expect.  A peice of battered old paper.  "Aha!" he said, "What is this?" Mario looked at the paper to find it was a strange looking map.  He couldn't figure it out.  'I should bring this to Toadsworth,' Mario thought.  He got up and ran to the boat that brought him here in the first place, and made his way back to Delfino Plaza.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 12:14:33 PM »
title="I'm pretty sure he meant Ent.">

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2005, 02:29:55 PM »
Whoa.  What's with the creepy tree?  That's even more weird and random then me...ok, the next chapter:

Chapter 2: A Team!~Mario made it back to Delfino Plaza.  "Hold it right there!" yelled the pianta police guy.  He jogged up to mario taking deep breaths, "I don't like you," he said.  "I know..." said Mario expecting there to be more.  The police guy ran back to his post and mario wished he had FLUDD so he could spray the weird guy.  Mario rushed into the hotel.  He was so excited to see what this map was for!  He knocked on Toadsworth's door to hear him mumble.  "Hold on," Mario tapped his foot impatiently as Toadsworth tried to figure out the lock on his door.  "...so...do you take out this little knobby thing-or-" Toadsworth began as he kept trying to unlcok his door.  There was a bit of cursing as he pulled at the door over and over again.  Finally he got it open.  "Ah, Master Mario.  So good to see you.  Please, come in." he said as he opened the door.  "Thank you," MArio replied as he walked in,"Now let me just cut to the chase." Mario took out the map and tossed it at Toadsworth.  He missed and fumbled with it for a while until he accidentally dropped it out the window.  Mario sighed angrily.  "Way to go oldie." he rushed outside grabbed the map, and ran back inside.  This time he HANDED the map to Toadsworth for him to look over.  "Hmmm," the old fungus said, "This appears to be a map." Mario nodded, "....I know.  A map of what?"  "Hmmm," he said once more, "...this is a map of a place-" "Ok thats not funny, Toadsworth, what is this map showing?" Mario asked impatiently.  "Ok ok ok, sorry.  This is a map of some sort of underground temple...yes...and it appears to be under Noki Bay." Mario thought about this for a second or two, "A map of an underground temple in Noki Bay...interesting." "Not really," Toadsworth replied, "Its just a map.  Plus there are a lot of templey things in Noki Bay." Mario knew this, but still had a strange feeling about this map.  "Come on," he said, "We're going to Noki Bay." Toadsworth seemed a little surprised, "What?  Why?"  "Why do you think?" Mario grabbed his hand (no not like that kind of holding hands *rolls eyes*) and pulled him out into the hallway only to run into non other then Princess Peach.  "Mario!  Toadsworth!  Where are you going?" Mario hesitated, "Uhhh...no where Peachy darling."
"Peachy-what?" Peach asked a little harshly.  "Um-nothing.  Any ways, we are going to-" "We're gonna go to Noki Bay!" Toadsworth interuptted.  Mario sighed.  Peach clapped her hands with joy, "Oh goody!  I can get an excellent tan there!  I'm coming with!" "Alright," Mario replied, "LEts just go already." The three of them walked out into the warm Delfino sun.  Peach was enjoying the scenery while Toadsworth told the other Toads that he wouldn't be long.  As the walked around the corner they found Yoshi (the original green Yoshi) at the banana fruit stand.  "PLease!" he begged.  "NO!" cried the pianta lady that owned the banana stand, "No free fruit!" Yoshi stared at her for a while, and quickly stuck out his tounge and grabbed a banana.  "AHAHFDSHFASHFAHFHDAAAALALAKAJASHDFHAHFASDH!!!" she screamed.  "My gosh settle down!" Yoshi said slapping her, "It'll grow back in like two seconds, geesh.  Oh, hey Mario!" he said as he noticed Mario approaching, "Where are you going?" Toadsworth tried to grab a banana like Yoshi but the pianta lady slapped his hand.  "Hi Yoshi, we're going to Noki Bay." MArio replied as he headed onto the beach, Yoshi following.  "Oh cool!" Yoshi said, "can I come!" Mario jumped onto a boat, the others doing the same.  "Sure, why not." Mario replied.  The four of them set of to Noki Bay with a map of some sort of underground temple.  What does this mean?  I dunno!  Lets find out as the story continues...

"Mario!  How dare you interupt my family vacation!"

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 4/24/2005 1:36:39 PM

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2005, 03:20:09 PM »
Chapter 3: Old Noki Explains it all~So there they were on the nice little boat.  "Oh!  Look at all the beautiful birds!" Peach cried as she gasped at the feathery wonders that flew by.  Yoshi stuck out his long, sticky tounge and ate every one of them.  Peach gasped and almost fainted.  "You eat to much!" she screamed.  Yoshi was taken aback and there was an awkward silence.  The pianta that was driving the boat began whistling the theme from Friends, which eventually started a convorsation on how Peach's favorite character was Monica, Toadsworth's was Chandler, Mario's was Ross, and Yoshi's was Joey.  The Pianta driving liked Pheebee, but no one really listened to him considering piantas don't have mouths.  Just up ahead they could see the towering mountains of Noki Bay.  "Awww!  Its so beautiful!" Peach cooed.  Yoshi would've eaten Noki Bay if it wasn't for how huge it was and how it was physically impossible...ant way, the boat stopped at the Fat Racoon's boat shop and they hopped off.  "Thank you Pianta That Drives the Boat," Toadsworth said as he drove away.  "Ok," Mario began, "We're here.  Now who would know most about this place?...hmm...The old grandpa dude!" Mario said, a light bulb appearing over his head that startled the others.  "Alright everyone, we know to go find this old Noki guy.  He was the dude that forced me to clean his little ocean," Mario said as he lead the way through the great bay.  "There he is!" Yoshi cried out once he saw the old Noki fishing by a pond.  "Hey YOU!!!" Yoshi cried.  The old Noki jumped and began running.  "HE'S GETTING AWAY!!!" screamed Peach.  Everyone covered their ears.  "My gosh Peach!  Shut up!" Yoshi said.  Mario jumped on Yoshi's back and began chasing the Noki!  "Faster!" Mario cried as the old Noki began to come into view, "Faster!"  The old one took a very sharp turn left to try and lose the italian one and his dinosaur, but it didn't worked.  The chase continued in a narrow crevice.  It seemed to go on forever until Mario noticed a dead end up ahead!  "GIVE UP OLD NOKI GUY!" MArio cried as they moved in on him.  The old Noki was cornered.  Just as Yoshi was about to ram him, he performed a Matrix moved as he bounced along the walls to end up behind Yoshi!  "That's enough." Yoshi said as he stuck out his tounge, grabbing the old Noki.  He was finally caught.  "Why are you running?  It's just me, Mario."  The old Noki whined: "I know.  I was just havin' fun."

LAter, back at Fat Raccoon's Boat Place...

"Alright Noki guy, do tell us what this map is." Toadsworth said.  The old Noki gasped at the sight of the map.  "Is that the map?!?!  THE map?!?!  The map that was given to me by the Shy-Guy Monks?"  Everyone nodded.  "Oops." the old guy said, "Van you all pretend you didn't hear what I just said?...please?"  They all shook their heads and the old noki sighed sadly, "Then I suppose I must tell you.  This map will lead you to the Great Golden Mushroom!" Mario gasped.  "A GOOOOOOLDEN Mushroom?" The old noki nodded, "Yes.  This Gold Mushroom has the power of all the mushrooms in the world.  Whoever has hold of this, will be all powerful." Everyone was in awe.  "OOOOOOOO" Peach said (even though i said awe not ooo), "Think of it MArio!  Boy would Bowser like to get his claws on that!"

MEanwhile in the Castle of Bowser...

Kammy Koopa is gazing through her crystal ball at the four heroes.  She laughed annoyingly and called for Bowser, "Lord Bowser!  Oh, Lord Bowser!  Come Quickly!!!" Bowser came stmoping in, a towel arounf his waste, a shower cap on, and a tooth bruch in one hand with a rubber duck in the other.  "WHAT?  Is something cool happening?" he asked excitedly.  Kammy was embarrased as was Bowser.  He quickly chucked away his rubber duckie, quietly saying, "sorry duckie-kins!" afterwards.  Bowser cleared his throat and said darkly, "What is it?"
......2 be Continued.....

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2005, 06:04:58 PM »
Chapter 4: The Shadow Team~Kammy showed Bowser her crystal ball and Bowser began laughing evilly.  "Yeees, Bwah hah hah.  Nice work you old hag, Now I must steal that Golden Mushroom right from under Mario's big FAT NOSE!!!  BWAH HAH HAH HAH!...*coughs*" Kammy was still afraid to look at Bowser since there was only a mere towel covering her powerful king.  "How are you going to pull it off Lord Bowser?" she asked, "No offense, but that Mario always seems to...you know...win." Bowser sat down in his large throne thinking this over as he continued to brush his large teeth.  Just then a light bulb appeared over his head startling Kammy.  "Yes!  I've got it!" Bowser disappeared into his shell and came back out holding what looked like a business card.  "I got this from my friend, you know, that one dude.  X-Naut #79, or whatever.  Its the phone number of a group of evil henchwomen called 'The Shadow Sirens'.  OOOOO, for only 9.99 an hour they can be mine to help take over the world...lets see..."Bowser picked up his phone and dialed 1-800-EVL.  As the phone rang Bowser ripped off a hang-nail with his large fangs.  Phone Convo:
Beldam: "Hello, Shadow Sirens Department."
Bowser: "Hello is this...Marilyn?"
Beldam: "No this is Beldam.  Marilyn is my sister."
Bowser: "Oh...alright.  Listen, I need your help, and I heard that you and your other two sisters can help.  I need you over here A.S.A.P.-"  Suddenly Beldam popped out of the phone!  Following her was Marilyn, her round sister, and Doopliss, a ghost like guy with a sheet over his head.  "Whoa that was fast!" Bowser exclaimed.  Beldam was a little shocked to see him in a towel, a shower cap and holding a tooth brush, but oh well.  "THe Shadow Sirens and Freak in a Sheet at your service." she said.  "Wait!  Freak in a sheet?  He's not your sister!  On the card it said I would have help from Beldam Marilyn and Vivian, the shadow sirens." Beldam sighed, "Well, lets just say Vivian didn't have what it takes." Bowser nodded.  "Umm...my name is Doopliss-" "-any ways, what is it you would like mister..."  "Bowser" he replied, "Lord Bowser." Doopliss rolled his eyes as Marilyn began to drool.  "Right then Lord Bowser.  What is it you would like from us?" Belda, asked.  "I want you three to get rid of Mario once-and-for-ALL." The three of them froze at his name.  "I-I-I'm sorry...who?" Beldam asked, a little shooken up.  "Mario," Bowser replied bluntly, "A short chubby italian guy with a mustache.  Likes the color red, and has a cap with an 'M' on it." Beldam became nervous and Marilyn began to say things like 'guh guh!'  Bowser stared at Marilyn strangely.  "Uhh, whats wrong with miss plumb dumb and fat?" he asked, refering to Marilyn.  "Uh-h-h-h.  *clears throat* Lets just say, we've had bad experiances with Mario." Beldam relpied.  "REally?  Oh.  Well I don't care.  GO GET HIM!" he cried.  The Shadow Sirens (and Doopliss) jumped at his roaring voice.  "Alright Lord Bowser.  We'll do it." Beldam said getting braver, "We can take him my lovelies-or...lovely...?  Any ways.  Marilyn, Freak in a Sheet, LETS GO!" she cried as her and MArilyn disappeared into the shadows.  "Uhhh" Doopliss said, feeling very awkward.  He quickly tried to jump out the window only to find it was so strong that he bumped his head very hardly and fell to the floor with a THUNK.  "$#@%@!" he said, "Ummm...I'm just gonna use the front door," he said as he ran out the door and fell down the stairs.  Bowser sighed.  He knew they wouldn't prevail.  "So what are YOUR plans Lord Bowser?" Kammy asked.  "Well Kammy, I'm gonna do what I always do.  I'm just gonna sit on my tail, hoping that my minions will beat MArio.  Then I might kidnap peach, that hott slice of pie, and wait for Mario to get here so I can get ticked off.  Then I will most likely get beaten, but hopefully not." Bowser concluded.  "Wow Lord Bowser!  I am inspired by your positivness!" KAmmy exclaimed, clapping her hands.  "Thank you.  The goomba across the street convinced me to join this little club thing to help with negative attitudes.  Its doing wonders for me."  Kammy picked up her crystal ball, "I'm glad to hear that," she said as she excited the room.  "Ok," Bowser said, "Now where is my duckie-kins?"....
2 B CONTINUED!!!

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 4/24/2005 5:27:17 PM

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2005, 07:02:22 PM »
Ok, is ANYone going to read this?  All I've gotten so far is that i need to finish my story, and some scene from LOTR...c'mon.  I'll keep writing any ways.

Chapter 5: An Unexpected Member ~ So the old Noki Lead the team of Princess Peach, Mario, Toadsworth, and Yoshi into the Tomb of the former kings of Noki Bay.
"It's creepy and annoying in here." Peach said.
"What?" Yoshi replied, "How is it annoying?"
"Well...um...YOUR MOM." Peach shot back.  Yoshi stuck out his tounge, peach doing the same.
"Ok, Peach, why can't you get along with Yoshi, and Yoshi, stop starting fights!" Toadsworth said.  Yoshi walked in front of Peach and layed an egg right in front of her.  She tripped and Mario couldn't help but laugh.
"MARIO!" she yelled, and he quickly stopped and helped her up.  the old noki stopped.
"I'll let you four go from here," he said, "Good luck to you all." the team seemed confused.
"Why, is it too far down for you?  Do you have to get back to your wife and kids?" asked Toadsworth.
"No, I can't stand you people.  Goodbye, and quite frankly, shut up."  They all gasped.  Yoshi chucked a rock at the old Noki's head.  He quickly turned around and Yoshi pointed at Peach.  THe Princess slapped Yoshi, and Toadsworth whacked MArio over the head with his cane.
"Ow!  What was that for?" Mario asked, rubbing his head.
"uhhh," Toadsworth replied, "Sorry."  They walked through the dark tunnels of the tomb for hours, their only light being a lantern the old Noki gave to Toadsworth, "Everyone stay close," Toadsworth said, "Its getting dark...er...then usual."  The team huddled together, and soon the lantern went out.  It was as dark as a baby kangaroo trapped inside his mother's pouch.
"EEEE!" cried Peach, "Now what are we supposed to do?" Everyone was quiet and scared.
"Um...just keep going, we'll get out of here!" Mario said reasuringly.  The team continued through the terribly dark tunnel, hoping to see light.  Finally, up ahead, was LIGHT!!!  Everyone sighed with releif.  THEY COULD SEE!  Apparently everyone took the darkness to there advantage; Mario took this chance to practice ballet in his pink leotard.  Toadsworth was smelling Peach's feet.  Peach was literally GORGING herself with potatoe chips, grunting continuely, and Yoshi was practicing his imitation of Barney.  They immediately stopped once they were in the mysterious light.  To their horror the light was from a lantern of the crudest guy ever, Wario.  He was mining in the tunnel singing some song about a goat a bikini and a pickle.  What started as a sigh of releif grew into a groan of disappointment.
"AND THE GOAT CAN'T EAT MY PICKLE, BUT HE-" Wario stopped suddenly as he saw the team of people, "AY!" he cried, "What are you people doing down here?"
"We're searching for-" Toadsworth began.  Mario quickly put his hand over his mouth.  He knew that if Wario found out that they were looking for a golden mushroom, his greed would take over and he would try to steal it.
"uhhh," MArio began, "We're searching forrr...Peach's..bracelet-NO-necklace-NO-purse-NO-life-NO-goat...yeah...Peach's goat." WArio looked at him strangely.
"Honestly, what kind of person WANTS a goat?  They're annoying, stupid and poop everywhere."  Mario knew that WArio DID have a goat that he kept in his room, and started laughing (on the inside).
"Well, thats Peach." Mario said quickly.
"What's that supposed to mea-" Peach began as Yoshi interuptted her by shoving an egg in her mouth.
"What are YOU doing down here Wario?" MArio asked.
"I'm mining for treasure down here.  They say there's a lot of shiney things in this tunnel, and me and shiney go together like peas and carrots."
"Isn't that from Forrest Gump?" Toadsworth asked.
"No, shut up." Wario replied as he quickly got back to mining.
"Mario," Yoshi whispered to MArio, "Wario might actually come in handy.  We ARE looking for a golden mushroom, and Wario's a proffesional wshen it comes to treasure hunting."  Mario was about to say "h3ll no" when he was interuptted by Wario.
"A GOLDEN MUSHROOM!" he cried.  He had heard the whole thing with his large pointy ears.  Mario groaned and gave Yoshi an annoyed look.
"Great now Wario HAS to come with us." WArio jumped up and tapped his heals together in glee.  Peach was ready to hit him with her umbrella at any second.
"Golden Mushroom!" he cried, "Watch out, cause here comes WARIOOO!"  Will Wario mess everything up?  With Peach die in the next Chapter?  Does MArio REALLY do ballet or is it just a thing he wanted to try?  Find out next time in CHAPTER 6!!!

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2005, 07:52:20 PM »
Someone will read this...right?

Chapter 6: The Riddles of the Temple ~ So Mario, Wario, Peach, Toadsworth, and Yoshi finally made it out of the long tunnel, and were in the great Underground Temple.  We enter the scene where we see the heroic four and Wario standing confused in a large stone room.  In this room was one thing missing.  A frickin' door.
"Well now what?!?" Wario cried angrily.  Peach sighed as shed sat down on the stone floor, Toadsworth sitting next to her.
"This is boring as heck," she complained as she began to hum the Friends theme song again.
"Urgh!  Stop with the Friends song!  Its stuck in my head already!  I HATE THAT SONG!" Yoshi cried loudly.  Peach looked at him angrily.
"Friends was the greatest show on EARTH...besides Gilmore Girls."  PEach said.  Yoshi groaned and began hitting the walls with his fists.
"Let me ooout," he said.  Mario paced around the room in thought.  "Come on," Yoshi continued, "These tricky puzzles are supposed to be in Zelda games, not Mario games."
"Shhh," Mario said as he stared at the wall directly opposite from the door they entered.  Mario poked the wall.  Sure enough his finger poked a hole in it.  The entire wall was paper!  Wario barged his way through the paper wall, causing the whole thing to come down.
"Hoo-Rah!" cried Peach as they all rushed the door that was now revealed.  They entered a room that was occupied with three HUGE snoring chain-chomps.  They were all so peacefully sleeping, but the team knew what would happen if they woke up.  Behind these enormous chomps was a door.  They had to figure how to pass them.  There was a sign in front of the chomps that Toadsworth quietly read aloud.
"Ahem," he whispered, "It reads: Two of these chomps are extremely aggresive, but one is quite gentle.  Which one is gentle?  There is one way to find out and that it to-"
"AH HECK, JUST WAKE 'EM UP!" Wario screamed.  Everyone panicked.
"Wario you idiot!" Peach cried as the three enormous Chain Chomps woke up and began barking loudly.  The team had to dodge in and out of the incoming monsters, trying not to be eaten.
"Way to go Wario!" Toadsworth said as he dodged an incoming chomp, "The riddle said all you had to do was sing and the nice chomp would wake up!" A chomp grabbed hold of Toadsworth's pocket watch, "AND IT SAID TO NEVER TRY AND WAKE THEM ALL!" Wario responded with a mere shrug.  Suddenly a chain chomp lunged at Peach and ate her whole!
"What the f-" she said, but it was too late.  She was gone.
"PEACH!" Mario cried, "NOOOOOOOOOO!"  Just then the chain chomps stopped.
"Ok, I'm full," said the one that ate Peach.
"Aww," said the other two, "I wanted her."
"C'mon guys, lets just go to Applebee's" The one Chain Chomp said.  The others nodded and they left just like that.
"That was strange, weird and all-around odd.  This is bugging me, lets just keep going." Toadsworth said.  The door was now open and they all left into the next room, if only they knew what awatied them ahead of time......

to be continued............

If Toad is a mushroom and a mushroom is a fungus, can we say that Toad is a fungus?

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2005, 08:50:27 PM »
Chapter 7: Whoa! ~ So the whole team is pretty bummed.  Mario's life is flashing before his eyes.  How could Peach die just like that?  After ALL those TIRING adventures, she dies.  And it's not even Bowser's fault.  Now that's just messed up.  Toadsworth's long time master was now gone and he just wanted this golden mushroom thing to be over with.  The door led into a room with two hallways.
"Aw crap!" Wario cried, "I hate these mazey things!  They're always so tiring, and make my brain hurt...a lot." Toadsworth checked over the map a few times.
"I think we're supposed to go left..." he said.
"Nuh-uh!" WArio shot back, "There's a little rule I live by.  Left is wrong and right is...right...or something.  I'm goin' right!" he said as he started his way down the right tunnel.
"Listen to the decomposer!  Left is the way to go!" Yoshi said.
"No no, he can go right," Toadsworth said, "Go on Wario, and we'll meet you on the other...side...or something." Toadsworth said, quietly whispering to Yoshi; "block the right tunnel when he goes down there," Yoshi nodded.  Just as Wario was about to leave the Shadow Sirens and Doopliss came!  Wario jumped back (they appeared at the entrance of the right tunnel).
"Who are you?" Wario asked.  Beldam laughed wickedly.
"We are the terribly great, Shadow Sirens!...and that's Freak in a Sheet," Beldam announced.
"My name...is...DOOPLISS!!!" he cried, "and I'm tired of you and chubby bossing me around!"
"GARGAH GAH GAH GUUUuuuuUUUH!" Marilyn cried angrily.
"Yeah!  You need to-" Beldam began.
"Shut up Old Yeller!" Doopliss interuptted, "I think it's time to teach ya'll a lesson!"
"Freak in a Sheet!  NOOO!" Beldam cried as Freak in a-I mean Doopliss used all the power he could, and blasted them with all his might!
"I HAAAAAATE YOOOOOU!"
"GUUUUUH GAAAAH GOO!" they cried as they disinigrated into purple sand.  With a single breath Doopliss blew the sand away.
"There.  That takes care of them!  Now that I don't have to-" Before he could finish, Wario smashed a rock against Dooplisses head, knocking him out (or killing him for that matter).
"Left tunnel it is, LETS JUST GO!" WArio cried as they all quickly nodded and rushed through the tunnel to the left.  What will happen next?  Will Bowser get the Golden Mushroom after all?  Find out!...................

If Toad is a mushroom and a mushroom is a fungus, can we say that Toad is a fungus?

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2005, 09:20:26 PM »
Chapter 8: The Great Golden Mushroom ~ So the team rushed down the tunnel, hoping that freak in that sheet wasn't following them.  'Maybe I was wrong about this map' Mario thought, 'But hopefully Peach's death won't be for nothing.'
"There!" Yoshi cried, "up ahead!  I think its...could it be?"  and it was.  Up ahead was a bright, bright light.  It was the Golden Mushroom of the Shy-Guy Monks.
"Finally!" Mario said.  (*Heroic-like music in background*)  They all entered a huge room.  They gazed in amazement, for at the center of the room was the Great Golden Mushroom.  It was solid gold, and light up like a thing that is supposed to light up(?)
"Its amazing!" Wario said, "Finally!  A mushroom that's golden!  It'll look really great in my treasure room ya know."  (*Heroic Music comes to a sudden halt*)
"What do you mean YOUR treasure room?" Yoshi asked, "I was the one that caught the old Noki, so I deserve the mushroom!" WArio growled.
"Hey!  I was the one that translated the map and figured out the right way to go, I deserve this gold fungus!" Yoshi poked Toadsworth causing him to fall over.
"Come on everyone, lets not fight," Mario said, "...besides I found the map, i deserve it most of all." And like that a huge fight broke out.  There was yelling and name-calling, and poking and pinching, until...
"BWAH HAH HAH HAH!!!  Look at me Kammy!  I've got the gold mushroom thingy!" Bowser said as he picked up the mushroom.
"Good for you Lord Bowser!  Let me take a picture!" Kammy replied as she took out a cheap camera.  Bowser held the Gold Mushroom up to his face with a huge smile, "Say Cheese!" she said.
"CHEESE!" cried Yoshi as he ate Kammy's broom.  Kammy came crashing to the floor with a thud.  Bowser gasped.
"Hey!  I was gonna frame that picture!" with that he burnt Yoshi to a crisp.
"...Ouch..." Yoshi said.  Bowser laughed.
"HA!  Can't touch this!" he taunted.  Mario jumped up to Bowser's claw, and snatched the Golden Mushroom away just like that!  "Hey!  I hate you MArio!-WAIT!...where's PEachy Shnicka- i mean -Princess PEach?"  Mario was about to run away with the Golden Mushroom and leave WArio to fight Bowser, until he noticed the tears in Bowser's eyes, "Did she?..." he asked.  Mario solemnly nodded.
"Oh...my..." he said.  THere was a moment of silence (excpet for Wario humming the song about Goats Pickles and Bikinis), "You know," Bowser said, "Maybe taking over the world isn't everything.  MAybe the thing that truley matters is love and friendship," Kammy began to cry along with most of the others, "Yes," Bowser continued, "That is most important..."  Just then Peach charged in, bruised up and a mess!  She began beating the crap out of Wario.
"JUST WAKE 'EM UP, HUH?!?!  I'LL JUST WAKE 'EM UP PUNK!!!" she yelled as WArio continued yelling,
"UNCLE!  UNCLE!  PLEASE NO!" Peach didn't give in.
"And maybe I was wrong!" Bowser said as he sat down with popcorn, "10 bucks on Peach!"
"30 Bucks on Peach!" Yoshi replied as he began sharing popcorn.
"Yeah thats right homegirl!  Whoop his @$$!  Show no mercy!  YEEEAH!  WOO!" Toadsworth cried.  Everyone stared at him in surprise, "...what?" he said as everyone continued to watch the fight.  Mario looked at the Golden Mushroom in his hand.  Maybe Mushroom Kinhdom wasn't ready for such a powerful thing yet.  With that mario tossed the mushroom behind him, and placed 25 bucks on Peach.

THE END!!!

See, I'm done and all I got was someone telling me to finish and some creepy tree thing.

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 4/25/2005 5:34:33 PM

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2005, 08:27:46 PM »
So is this story just gonna sit in the corner gathering dust, or what?  Awwww!  Come on!

If Toad is a mushroom and a mushroom is a fungus and a fungus is a decomposer, can we say that Toad is a decomposer?

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 4/27/2005 7:57:55 PM

Print