Print

Author Topic: The Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball  (Read 22388 times)

« on: April 25, 2005, 05:04:45 PM »
Chapter 1: A Week From Excitement ~ Princess Peach stared out her window on a bright, sunny morning.  The birds were chirpping, the fish were swimming, and everything was doing what it was supposed to be doing.  Exactly what the princess didn't want.  She sighed of boredom.  'Where is Bowser lately?' she thought to herself, 'Shouldn't he be kidnapping me or something?  I'm SOOOOO freaking bored!'  Just then, she glanced over at the calendar to have a rush of excitment go threw her body.  Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball was in one week from now!  Princess Peach gasped in excitment.
"The BAAAAALL!" she cried out in joy.  She thought of the wonderful music, the beautiful scenery, and of coarse, slow dancing with Mario, "Oh goodie!" she said, "I wonder when he'll call..."
"Princess?  Are you talking to yourself?" Toadsworth asked as he entered her room.
"Um...no," Peach said quickly, "Shut up."
"Alright," Toadsworth said as he began to leave.
"Wait!" she cried, "Do you know what is coming in one week from now?"
"Why, yes princess, its Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball!  You and Master Mario always do make a lovely couple."
"Thank you," Peach replied, blushing, "This year, we're going to BEAT Bou and King Boo in the dance-off, once and for all!"  Every year the Mushroom Kingdom had a dance-off to see who could dance the longest.  King Boo and his dance partner Bou ALWAYS won, since they were very skillful at ballroom dancing. and had no legs so they never grew tired.
"Whoa!  Wouldn't that be a change in tradition!  But don't get too excited, I hear the Boos have been practicing.  Oh, and princess," Toadsworth said as he was about to leave, "did Master Mario ask you to the Ball yet?"
"Why...no," she replied, "no he hasn't."
"Really?...hmm.  Well, alright, he probably will soon!" he said as he left.  Peach nodded.  Usually, Mario would ask Peach three weeks before the Ball, so they could practice dancing for the ball and get moves that would make everyone be in 'awe'.  Where was he?...
There was now only 4 days left until the great Ball!  Decorations were being set up and music was being practiced by the famous Toad Band & Orchestra.  Toadsworth was their conducting and would be the spokestoad for the Ball.  Peach would obviously be the great honored hostess.  After this long waiting for Mario, she had had enough!
"I have had enough!" she cried, "I'll call him myself!"  She marched over to the phone and dialed his number.  The phone began to ring.
Mario: "Hello, Mario Bros. Residence, MArio speaking."
Peach: Hello Mario, it's me...Peach."
Mario: "Peach!...oh no...hi!"
Peach: "Hi...Mario, is there something you want to ask me?"
Mario: "Um, yeah...what do you want?"
Peach: "The Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball is coming up.  Aren't you going to take me like you do every year?"
Mario: "Well-I-She-You...*sigh*...Peach, I can't lie to you.  I'm tired of losing to the Boos, and no offense personally, but...with you I always lose, and...Peach, I already asked someone else."
Peach: "...."
Mario: "I'm really sor-"
Peach: "Who?"
Mario: "What?"
Peach*harshly*: "Who did you ask?"
Mario: "Oh, no one important...Princess Daisy."
Peach: "WHAT?!?!  HER!?!  Mario Robert Mario how COULD you?"
Mario: "Well, I-"
Peach: "Get Luigi on the phone."
Mario: "But I-"
Peach: "NOW!!!"  Peach tapped her foot impatiently as Mario fumbled with the phone.  She heard Luigi's surprised voice in the background as he picked up the phone.
Luigi: "...hello?"
Peach: "Hey Hun!<3!"
Luigi: "...um..hi?"
Peach: "Luigi, would you, being the tall hunk you are, like to take me to the Ball?"
Luigi: "Wow Peach!  That's nice of you!"
Peach: "GREAT!  You can pick me up at-"
Luigi: "But I already have a date."
Peach: "......pardon?"
Luigi: "I'm going to the ball with a hott Pianta chick.  I'm sorry."
Peach: "No you're not." she said as she slammed down the phone and began to cry.  What will she do?

2 B Continued...

If Toad is a mushroom and a mushroom is a fungus, can we say that Toad is a fungus?
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 05:36:59 PM »
Chapter 2: Turned Down ~ Toadsworth found Princess Peach sprawled over her pink bed crying and eating hershies kisses.  He gasped.  He had never seen the princess so broken up, and he had a feeling he knew why.
"It's okay princess, I'm sure you'll lose that extra weight," Peach stopped and gave Toadsworth and angry look, "...That is why you're crying, right?" Peach chucked a box of kleenex at Toadsworth.
"No you idiot!  I've been stood up -*blows nose*- BY MARIO-HO-HOOOOOO WAAAAAAAH!" she cried as she burried her face in her pillow, "He said *sniff* that *sniff* he really wanted to beat the Boos and I wasn't a good enough dancer.  *sniff* so now he's going with Princess Daisy!!!  AHHH!  I HATE HER!" she yelled.
"There there princess.  Did you ask Luigi?-wait, no, you wouldn't sink THAT low." Peach stared at him and began bawling again.
"Will you go with me Toadsworth?" she asked.  Toadsworth was shocked.
"Me?  What?  Who?  Me!?!  *clears throat* no thank you, I mean-I'm the spokestaod, plus...no."
"Then who, Toadsworth?  Who???"

Peach was cruising under the tall buildings in Mushroom City, at the wheel of her Double Dash buggy.  In the old racing days Daisy would be behind her throwing shells at Bowser or DK, but if that was now, she would be strangling her!  Peach loved getting away into the big city, the lights shining through the darkness like stars.  She knew of someone she could ask to the Ball, and that was a guy who could blow Mario's Pants off (in jealousy).  He was also italian, and in a lot better shape then him!  His name was II Piantissimo.  She stopped at a very tall, and very high class building.  This is where he lived.  This appartment was very fancy.
"Hello, I'm looking for a Mr. II Piantissimo," she told the desk clerk Toad.  She blew a large bubble of pink bubble gum rudely and let it pop.
"Well aren't we miss pretty princess," she said in a nazelly, bored like voice, "hold on barbie." she said as she picked up a phone.  "Yes hello, is this II Piantissimo?...uh-huh...someone is here to see you.....some barbie in a pink poofy dress...no, she's not covered in whip cream....what?...ew...okay, I'll send her up you sicko," she turned to Peach, "He's in room 67."  Peach nodded and took the elevator.  Peach stood in front of room #67 and knocked nervously.  A man in a Pianta mask and gloves opened the door.  Yep, this was II Piantissimo alright.
"Hello II Piantissimo!" Peach said happily.
"Hi," he replied, "Who the heck are you?"
"I am Princess Peach of Mushroom Kingdom.  This may seem sudden, but would you like to go to Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball with me?"  II Piantissimo seemed delighted, but replied,
"Sorry Peachy, but I already have a date for that thing."
"What?!?"
"Yeah, a chick named Flurry.  Apparently she's a movie star with a hott bod!" He said, "Tough luck princess!" and like that he closed the door.  Peach was in shock.
"NOO!" she yelled.  A goomba stuck his head out of his door,
"Do you mind?  I'm tryin' to sleep!" he cried.
"Would you like to go to the Mushroom Ball with me?!?!" she yelled back.
"Nope!" he shot back, slamming his door.
"Crap!"  Peach drove back home in sorrow.  There still HAD to be someone out there.  There HAD to be...

To Be Continued

If Toad is a mushroom and a mushroom is a fungus, can we say that Toad is a fungus?

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 4/25/2005 4:37:40 PM

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 06:20:42 PM »
Chapter 3: Desperate ~ Word had been going on around the Mushroom Kingdom that Mario and Daisy were a huge hit!  And in the Daily Mushroom (Newspaper) they were stating that Daist may be the new Peach, and how they wouldn't be surprised if Bowser started kidnapping her!  Peach took this very offensive, and simply HAD to get a dance partner.  She rode on her private jet to DK Jungle, here she would ask the muscular primate Donkey Kong to the Ball.
"Princess!" Toadsworth cried as he tried to catch up with her, "Do you realize your about to ask out a monkey???"
"Yes Toadsworth," she replied, "Now shut up." Peach marched up to DK's jungle hut and loudly knocked on his door.  It swung open revealing DK.
"Peach?  What are you doing here?  Oh no, are we going back to the old days where i have to kidnap you?"
"No, no Donkey...Kong.  I was just wondering.  Do you have a date for the Annual Mushroom Kingdom Ball?"  Donkey Kong looked concerned.
"Aren't you going with Mario?" he asked.  Peach stared at her feet.
"Lets just say that...no," she replied, "Would you like to go with me?"
"Sorry, I'm already going with Hottie Kong.  Peach's smile suddenly turned into a frown.
"FINE I didn't wanna go with you any ways!" and with that she stompped away, angry and ticked off.  Toadsworth was stumbling to keep up.
"Now what princess?" Toadsworth asked.
"We're flying to Yoshi Island.  COME ON!!!" with that they climbed back into her private jet and flew off to the tropical, fruity paradise of Yoshi Island.  The Toad Stewartess walked up to Peach.
"Hello Princess!  Would like some peanuts and a drink?" she asked happily.  Peach stoode up and grabbed her by the colar of her shirt.
"SHUT UP YA DITSY LITTLE FREAK BEFORE I POP YOU!" and she chucked her out the window.  She sat back down and there was a long silence.
"DaaaAAAAAAaaang!" Toadsworth said as he scooted his chair away from her.  The plane landed on Yoshi island, and Peach jumped out stomping her way over to the first Yoshi hut she spotted.  She rang the bell angrily.  A bright green Yoshi answered the door.  Toadsworth hid behind a rock just in case the Yoshi said no.
"Umm...can I help you?" he asked.  Peach smiled.
"Yes, hello, you are the lucky Yoshi to be chosen as my date for the Annual Mushroom Kingdom Ball!!!  WHOOO!  Congrats ya little Yoshi!  Now, you can pick me up any time around 4, and-"
"I'm sorry," the Yoshi interuptted.  Peach stopped suddenly as Toadsworth coverd his ears.
"Why?" she asked, teeth clenched.
"Because, I already have a date myself," Peach did not lose her temper, but merely sighed sadly.  She did not want to start a scene.
"Does anyone here not have a date?" she asked hopelessly.
"Nope, everyone is paired because here at Yoshi Island EVERYTHing works...out...ok bye!" the Yoshi cried as Peach was already gone by the time he said "Island".  She flew everywhere asking out everything!  Piantas, Nokis, Toads, Professor E. Gadd, Koops, heck, even Baby Mario!  Peach was at her last straw as she marched up to a large wooden door with Toadsworth by her said.  She knocked loudly like she had been doing all day.  Wario answered the door.
"Hey!  Peach!  What do ya want?" he asked roughly, "Can you make it quick?  Me and some "Shadow Siren" named Marilyn are practicing some dance moves for your little ball thingy."  Peach began twitching terribly, "WHOA!  Look at that eye!  You might want to get some meidication for Twitchy over there..." it was silent as Peach just stood there twitching, "Alright, bye." he said as he slammed the door shut.  Peach let out a long, loud scream.
"WHAT WAS I THINKING?  How can this be?!?!" she asked no one in paticular.
"Now now Peach, it's not so bad.  You know, I DO know of someone without a date..." Toadsworth said.
"Who?  I need to show Mario that he's a loser!  Who is it Toadsworth?  I'll take whoever it is, just WHO?!?!"

Who is it?  You probably already know, cuz it's kinda obvious.  2 B CONTINUED!!!

Doesn't anyone read stories anymore?

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 4/25/2005 5:28:03 PM

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2005, 08:24:56 PM »
Chapter 4: A HArd Decision (VERY short cahpter) ~ Peach sighed sadly as she watched herself combing her hair in the mirror.  She REALLY didn't want to go to the Ball with the King of Koopas, Bowser, but if it was the last option she had.  Terrible thoughts came to her mind as she thought of Bowser accidentally stepping on her foot, and her foot being crushed.  Bowser bowing to Peach as they do every dance and knocking her out with his huge horns.  Bowser sneezing and having her be blown away!
"TOADSWORTH!" she cried.  Toadsworth came running in.
"Princess!  Are you alright?" he asked.
"Toadsworth I can't go through with this!  Mario and the whole Mushroom kingdom is SURE to laugh at me when they see me dancing with Bowser!"  she said, her face in her hands.
"Princess!  You MUST have a date!  Otherwise the Annual Ball just won't be the same."  PEach thought of how she might be looked up to as a great role model, and brave to go out with Bowser.  She had to do this.
"Alright Toadsworth, you're right.  Come on!  TO THE PEACH-MOBILE!!!"  (*cheesey batman music*)

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2005, 08:59:16 PM »
Lol, Good story!  I feel so bad for poor Peach that even I want to ask her out, but the whole thing is still hilarious.  And btw it's Candy Kong not Hottie Kong! (but that's still funny)

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2005, 02:47:08 AM »
This, hands down, is one of the funniest Mario fanfics ever! It's brilliant!!

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2005, 04:43:50 PM »
Thanx guys!

Chapter 5: Koopa Queen ~ Peach sighed as she watched out the window of her private Mushroom Kingdom jet.  "Don't worry princess," Toadsworth reassured, "Everything will be fine.  You know, Bowser has had his eye on you!  I think he's in love...." Peach looked confused, "...with you," Toadsworth finished, Peach understanding.  She grabbed an air sick bag and tossed her cookies, "Ewww!  My God!  I'm sorry I even said anything!  UGH!!!.....wait...I thought you were allergict to carrots,"  The plane finally landed and Princess PEach tumbled out on top of Toadsworth, "Okay, did you have a bit too many taquillas or something?" Toadsworth asked as he shoved her off.
"No, shut up," she replied, "I just REALLY don't want to do this."  She looked up at Bowser's enormous, haunting castle.  Her stomach churned as she approached the huge door.  Peach lifted a nervous hand and knocked at his door.  It swung open reavealing the Koopa King himself.
"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU GIRL SCOUTS TO LEAVE...me...alone...?" Bowser said, trailing off at the sight of Peach, "Um...hello?...ok, what are you doing here?" he asked.  Peach was too nervous to answer, "Is this one of those stupid hidden camera shows?  URGH!  I HATE those shows!  It's always the same!  They say, 'You're on canded camera!' the person swears and laughs, blah blah blah, show is over.  And you never get to-"
"Bowser," Peach interuptted, "...oh my god, what am i doing?...*clears throat*, Bowser, would you like to go to the Annual Mushroom Kingdom Ball with me?"  Bowser most likely had a heart attack, but then got over it because he was so happy.
"Pizza," he replied, his eyes bulgy, sweat dripping from his brow.
"Pardon?" Peach asked.
"I mean-Nana!"
"What?"
"Josie And The Pussie Cats?"
"Bowser, what are you?-"
"CANDED CAMERA!"
"Umm-"
"YES!!!...I mean...sure babe, if that's what you want," he finally said.  Peach winced at the thought of Bowser calling her 'babe' (even SAYING the word 'babe' for that matter).
"Alright.  I'll be here tomorrow at 2:00 so we can practice our dance moves.  Please, tell me you can dance," Peach said as she was about to leave.
"Are you kidding?  I was the dancing king in Koopa Kingdom High!" Bowser replied.
"Right...is that saying much?" Peach asked.
"Yes.  Yes it is," Bowser said as Peach stepped into her private jet and waved goodbye.  As soon as she was out of Bowser's sight, he panicked.
"KAMEEEEEEEK!!!" he yelled as he slammed the door and charged inside.  Kamek flew in on his broom to check on his master.
"Yes, what is it Great King Bowser?" he asked.  Bowser was chewing on his fangs making a strange whimpering noise.
"I can't dance!" he shouted.
"...it's..o..k?" Kamek replied, feeling a little 'weirded out'.
"You don't understand!  I have a date with Peach for the Annual Mushroom Kingdom BAll!  I can't frickin' dance!  I've never wanted to any ways, but now...now it's different," Kamek nodded although he was very confused.
"Well, congrats!  Peach picked YOU over that little pest MArio!" he cried.
"Yes I KNOW that Kamek!  This is why I MUST learn to dance, and quickly!  I'll prove Mario that just because he's whooped my tail oh so many times, I can still win over Peach!  HA!  She obviously went for my good looks.  Do you thinks it's my muscles or my sweet mowkawk?" Bowser asked smoothing his hair.  Kamek wasn't used to this kind of Bowser, and didn't know what to say.
"I don't know what to say," he replied, "But I CAN help you with your dancing problem."  Bowser's worries drifted away.
"Excellent!  What is it?  A spell?  A dancing robot that only LOOKS like me?  Some kinda thing where I need to steal stars-or whatever, like every other mario game?"
"No, no Lord Bowser, even better!" Kamek jumped off his broom, landed with an excellent form.  He stuck a rose in his mouth, and began tap dancing like there was no tomorrow.
"Uhhh...I hope you're not thinking what I think your thinking of thinking of thoughts...of...um...Kamek, I'm not taking dance lessons with you!" Bowser said, "How do you even know how to dance any ways?  You're not...you know...are you?"  Kamek shook his head.
"No!  It all happened when I was three, I saw my sister tap dancing and was inspired by...her..grace-SHUT UP!" Kamek yelled as Bowser began laughing.
"Bwah Hah!  Bwah HAh!  Haaah...ok, but really.  Teach me to dance so I can be the greatest dancer on the floor!...Kamek, make note that if I ever say that sentence again, EVER, throw me in the dungen for about...a year or so."
"Right."

To be continued!

If Toad is a mushroom and a mushroom is a fungus and a fungus is a decomposer, can we say that Toad is a decomposer?

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2005, 05:31:44 PM »
Chapter 6: Peach's Haunting ~ Peach tossed and turned in her pink bed, having terrible nightmares of the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball.  In her nightmare, Bowser accidentally sat down on the entire Toad Band & Orchestra, along with Toadsworth.  He drank up all the punch in one sip, fought with Mario most of the time, and annoyingly ate all those little weenies that people seem to love.  Peach awoke with a start.
"I'M SORRY!  I'LL GET SOME MORE WEENIES!" she yelled.  Toadsworth happened to be walking past her room at that time, and didn't want to know what she was talking about.  Peach panted heavily, "Oh...it was all just a terrible dream...thank heavens!"
"Hi Peach."  Peach screamed at the unexpected voice.  At the foot of her bed was King Boo and Bou, laughing menacingly.
"You!" she said, glaring them in the eye...s.
"Yes, you foolish princess, it is us," King Boo said, "We just came to warn you to get out of the contest while you still can!  We heard you are partners with that clumsy fool Bowser!  Mwah ha ha!"  Peach growled.
"Yeah, well if you win, I'll have him turn you two into ghost toast!!!" she shot back.  They're laughter ended and Peach felt stupid.
"Lame!" Bou cried, "Well then fine!  I guess we'll just beat you two fair and square...well, SQUARE any way!  Wee hee hee!"  Peach grew suspicious.
"What do you mean?  I heard that Mario and Daisy were getting good.  They might beat you," she said.
"Stupid girl," King Boo said, "We can take them EASILy!"  King Boo suddenly stopped, looking as if he said too much.  Peach grew suspisiou, "...yes, well, come Bou!  We must practice!"  They twirled gracefully in the air as King Boo threw her into the air and caught her.  As soon as he caught Peach noticed a peice of paper fall out of Bou's pocket.  Peach quietly gasped.
"Ta ta!" Bou said as they disappeared into the night.  As soon as they were gone, Peach rushed over and grabbed the peice of paper, quickly unfolding it.  She read it over twice.
"Oh my gosh!" she cried.  Toadsworth stuck his head in her room.
"Princess!  Please stop talking to your window, or pillow, or whatever your talking to, just STOP DANG YOU!!!...nighty night."

What did the paper say?  Find out as the story continues.

If Toad is a mushroom and a mushroom is a fungus and a fungus is a decomposer, can we say that Toad is a decomposer?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2005, 05:40:09 PM »
Tee Hee!  This is a funny story!  It makes me giggle like a little school girl! *goes berserk*

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2005, 06:28:02 PM »
lol.  Thank you all for your compliments.  And the story continues!

Chapter 7: Cheaters & Dancing ~ Peach simply couldn't get to sleep that night.  She had just found the top secret plans of King Boo and Bou!  What they were planning on doing is kidnapping Mario and Dasiy, forcing them to be their slaves for life!  At first Peach liked the idea, but couldn't forget all the times Mario had saved her.  She still hated Daisy, but it was Mario she worried about.  Peach knew that this would be the easy way if she just let the Boos kidnap them, but it would also be wrong.
"Ah heck I'll just let them get kidnapped," she said to herself (or her pillow, you never know).  That night Peach had ANOTHER nightmare.  This time Mario was being held in jail by Boo, and was crying.  'I was gonna surprise you with a cake Peach!' he yelled, 'I was gonna shove a pie in Daisy's face, and give you a cake!  BUT YOU LET ME GET KIDNAPPED!!!'  Peach woke with a start, "I'M SORRY!  CAKE IS MY FAVORITE!"
"Princess," Toadsworth said, sticking his head in her door again.  He threw a sock at her, "Shove that in your pie hole, AND GET SOME SLEEP!...kiss kiss, sleep dreams." Peach ignored him.
"No," she said, "I have to save mario.  It's THE RIGHT THING TO DO!  I have to warn him before-" a pillow slammed against her head, causing her to fall off her bed with a THUD!
"Shut up and go to bed," Toadsworth said as he closed her door.

Meanwhile at Bowser's Castle...

"No Bowser!  God!  It's tap tap hop hop!  Do you wanna win the dance-off, or not?" Kamek asked as he whacked Bowser in the back of the head with his wand.
"Ow!  Mother Trucker!  I'm TRYING I'm TRYING!!!" he yelled as he set Kamek in flames.  Kamek was trying to teach Bowser how to tap dance, and it wasn't going too well so far.  Kamek sighed.
"Sorry Lord Bowser.  Let's skip tap dancing and move right along to slow dance."
"Oh God no," Bowser said backing away, "Kamek, I swear, if you're just taking advantage of me, so help me I will-"
"No No!  Honestly Lord Bowser!  This will be the dance that matters the most.  It will let you get closer to Peach, if ya know what I mean," Kamek said.  Bowser nodded.
"Oh, I know what you mean!...what do you mean?"
"I mean," Kamek replied, "If you master this dance you a Peach will be like this!" he laced his middle finger and index finger together, obviously indicating that they would be very close.
"Ooooohhhh...what do you mean?" Bowser asked.
"Just forget it.  Now, first you have to bow," Kamek instructed.  Bowser nodded, ".......Lord Bowser,"
"Yeah?"
"Bow."
"Oh!  Alright," Bowser said as he put his claw to his chest and bowed lowly.  His massive horn whammed into Kamek's head, knocking him out, "Oh crapples!" he said as he grabbed a random bucket of water and splashed it on Kamek.  Kamek quickly woke up, squirming and yelling,
"BUT MAMA!  THE PRETTY NURSE SAW MY GOOGOO!" Bowser gave him a weird, disgusted look and started laughing.  Kamek cleared his throat, "Yes, well, any ways...LORD BOWSER!" he cried as Bowser stopped laughing, "Once again, bow to me, FRICKIN' CAREFULLY!" he cried as Bowser did a very polite and accurate bow.  "Excellent!  Now take my hands."
"Kamek, are you ABSOLUTELY sure no one can see us?"
"Yes, now take my hands."
"...alright," Bowser said as he grabbed Kameks hands.  *CRACK*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!  Mother $%$#%!  You %#$%#!!!  OW!! OW!! OMG!!" Kamek yelled.  Bowser had basically crushed Kamek's hands.
A few moments later after getting the proper medical care...
"Okay...now Lord Bowser, GENTLY GENTLY GENT-LEE!!! take my hands."  Bowser did so, WITHOUT breaking Kamek's hands!
"Look at me Kamek!  I'm holding hands with you!...omg...you tell ANYONE I EVER said that, and your hands won't be the only thing broken."
"Yes Lord Bowser," Kamek replied, "Now it's time to dance.  You will always lead in ballroom dancing, so you take your first foot forward-" *CRACK*

To be continued!

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2005, 08:53:15 PM »
Holy cow... I don't know if I can keep reading this without dying from a laughing attack.  Chapter 6... oh man.  Ahahahaha!  Anyway... yeah, good work.  This will probably turn out much better than I thought.

The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2005, 08:56:37 PM »
Again, thank you!

Chapter 8:  Peach's Dance Rehersal ~ It was a rainy morning, and Peach was getting ready for her dance rehersal with Bowser.  She had a lot on her mind as it was.  She had only 3 days to dance with Bowser AND stop Bou and King Boo before they kidnap Mario.  Peach just couldn't take the pressure.  She began having a hissy fit, squealin' like a piglet.
"I WANNA GO HOME!...OR WHATEVER!...OR...SOMETHING?.........WAAAAHHHHH!!!" she picked up a nearby chair and smashed it on a nearby Toad.  It was knocked out in a flash and laid on the ground, drooling, his leg twitching.  Peach heard Toadsworh coiming down the hall.  She panicked and threw the Toad out into the Moat.
"Princess!" Toadsworth said as he entered the room.  Peach quickly turned around.
"No I didn't kill a Toad and/or chuck his life-less body out the window!...i mean...hi," she said.
"I know," Toadsworth said as he randomly started sucking on a jolly rancher, "Princess...*suck on J.R.*...I was thinking...*suck*...you know...*suck*...oh, i HATE grape flavored Jolly Ranchers, ya know?  I like green apple.  THAT is some good jolly rancher...what's your favorite flavor?"
"Toadsworth, my God, do you have frickin' A.D.D.?  OUT WITH IT!" she yelled.  Toadsworth shook his head disapproving, but he spit out his jolly rancher anyways.
"I was just gonna say I think Friends shouldn't have been cancelled.
"........"
"........"
I know, but, shut up and get in the plane."  Peach and Toadsworth flew off to Bowser's castle once more.  Peach said goodbye to the old servent.
"Peach," Toadsworth said, grabbing her shoulder and staring her in the eyes, "...stay safe."  Peach gave him a disgusted look.
"Just because of that little statement I might come home with a tatoo of a trucker on my @$$."
"Sorry."  Peach knocked on Bowser's door again, and out came Bowser.  He had a rose in his jaws.
"Jeh beh beh," he said.
"...what?"  Bowser took the rose out of his mouth.
"I said 'hey baby'.  The rose was...in..the...way-HEY, do you want lemonade, or something?" he randomly sputtered out.  'Crap!' he thought to himself, 'Please say no!  I don't HAVE lemonade!'
"No thank you," Peach replied.  Bowser sighed of releif as he invited her in.  Once they were in the ball room, Peach began.
"Alright Bowser, I think that first we should start out with a slow dance."
"Ah ba baaa..."
"...um-"
"SHEEEE!"
"...Bowser, don't do this agai-"
"There are no egg rolls left!  GOOD BYE!"
"..........and at that note-"
"Ainka!" Peach slapped Bowser.
"BOWSER SHUT UP BEFORE  I'M FORCED TO GO CHAIN CHOMP ON YOU!!!"  there was a long silence, "Ok, lets get started.  Bow to me," she said.  Bowser was about to yell, 'NEE NEE' out of nervousness, but decided it was best not to.  He slowly bowed. "Ok, now, lets dance."
"Uhhh..ok,"  he replied.  Kamek was still in the hospital, and he hadn't practiced in a long while.  Peach held up her hands, "Will you get angry if I..accidentally harm you?" Peach stared him in the eye.
(Deep, scary voice)-"I WOULD SUE YOU UNTIL ALL YOU HAD LEFT WAS THE HAIR ON YOUR HEAD, AND THEN I WOULD BE FORCED TO SHAVE YOUR FRICKITY FRICKIN' MOWHAWK!!!......well lets get started!*wink*" Bowser gulped nervously as he gently took her hands.  And just like that, a strange vibe serged through his body!  It was like all his worries and fears were gone!  Was it love?  Was it hope?  Was it the fact that he didn't crush her hands?  No, it was most likely he had a nox of sugar for breakfast and it was just kicking in now.  He danced like he never ganced before.  He twirled her, flipped her, dipped her, and schnipped(?) her!  Peach was surprised at Bowser's grace, but just then, her watch began beeping.  Peach gasped, "TROUBLE!"  Bowser gave her a weird look.
"Are you serious?" he asked.
"...about what?" Peach asked back.
"You have a watch that tells you when there's trouble?  I mean, come on.  Thats like batman, or something."  Peach decided to refrain from yelling, 'TO THE PEACH MOBILE'.  The watch was indicating that it was time for her to watn Mario about Bou and King Boo.  She had a tight schedule, you know.
"Sorry Bowser," she said, "but i got to go!  Some things are more important than other...things...ok bye."  And with that she was gone to warn Mario, and perhaps save his very life!  Bowser was left in the cold.
"Well GEESH!  I thought i did quite well...didn't i do quite well?" he asked a nearby Goomba.
"What?  I don't know, kinda-"
"SHUT UP!  I NEVER ASKED YOU!" Bowser said, flaming him to a crust of some sort.

Yes, this wasn't one of my better chapters, but heck!  2 B CONTINUED!

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2005, 05:41:42 PM »
Chapter 9:  Peach's Warning ~ Peach made it to the Mushroom Kingdom, and marched up to Mario's door.  She felt furious with her italian hero, but knew that his safety was very important to her and all of Mushroom Kingdom.  she ran her fingers through her hair quickly.  'Lord, please, let my hair look, like, REALLY good.'  She knocked on his door.  Mario opened the door.
"Hello!-" Mario said.  He quickly stopped as soon as he saw Peach.  He slammed the door shut.  Peach heard him fumbling around his home, and Luigi shreiking angrily.
"What are you doing?" Luigi cried as he was shoved to the door.  Luigi opened it to reveal an impatient Peach.  He grew pale as he tried to slam the door, but Peach quickly ran inside, "Peach!" Luigi began, "Hi!  Hey, what are you doing...over...here...?  Don't hit me!" he cried as he winced.
"Dear Luigi," Peach said, "Do you think I'm angry because you and MArio turned me down!  Heh heh!" she said through VERY clenched teeth, "Heavens no ya annoying little green son of...*grumbling bad words*" she trailed off into little grumbling noises that reminded Luigi of some sort of piglet.  As she silently grumbled she began punching her fist into her hand and stomping angrily, every once in a while getting louder so Luigi could make out words such as 'PLumber Jerk!' 'Hockey Puck!' and 'Meenah Shneenah Fergan Hergan!!!(?)'
"What was that last part?" Luigi asked.
"I said Shneenah Fergan-OH NEVERMIND! *clears throat*  Luigi darling" she replied with a smile, "May I talk with Mario?"  Luigi nervously nodded as he pointed into Mario's room.  She entered to find Mario practicing dancing to the song of "Bye Bye Bye" performed by N'sync.
"Baby I'm leaving!  Oh Yeah!  yeah!!!  Bye bye!  Bye!  WHOOO!" he said, his back still facing Peach.  PEach watched him make a fool of himself for a while, took some pictures, and text messaged her friends saying what Mario was doing.  Then she got to the warning part.
"Mario," she said.  MArio pretended that instead of dancing he was stretching and quickly turned off the music.
"Hey PEach!" he said, adding a yawn with his fake stretch, "I was just, about to turn off Luigi's music and go to bed."
"Uh-huh, listen, I need to tell you something," she said.
"Peach, I know you're jealous but-"
"Listen ya lil' mustached FREAK!!!...I mean, listen.  This is VERY important!  King Boo and Bou are planning to kidnap you and Daisy!" Peach said.
"What?  Me and Daisy?  Why us?" Mario asked.
"So that they can win!"
"But, what about you and whoever YOUR dance partner is?" he asked.  The truth was that the Boos weren't going to kill Peach and Bowser because Bowser was far too large, and if they did anything to Peach Bowser would have Kamek find out who killed her, and destroy the Boos!  They really thought this through.  Peach didn't want MArio to know she was going out with Bowser, so she made something up.
"Ummm...they aren't going to kill me and my partner, because...uhhh...I'm too important-"
"But-"
"EHMP!!!  No talky!...*clears throat*, now then, I came to warn you of...that," she said.
"Peach.  You're a terrible liar." Mario replied.
"Say wha?" PEach said, her hands on her hips.
"Peach, I know you just want to beat me in the contest, but I am not going on some fake mission so I'll miss the dance-off and you'll win.  The other contestesnts might fall for your little trap, but not me."

Peach was on her way home, steam bursting from her ears.  She was SO ticked off she was about to turn into a Bom-omb.
"FINE!" she yelled (to herself), "HE CAN JUST GO AND GET FRICKIN' KIDNAPPED!  SEE IF I CARE!!!"  But, as Peach continued on, cooling off, she felt of all the times Mario saved her.  She had to be the hero, just this once.  Mario was ALWAYS on the front page on the Daily Mushroom, and Peach would never forget how she was voted "most likely to be kidnapped by Bowser" in highschool.  SHe sighed.  It was time to play hero!  First she just had to know what to do, and stuff.  To Toadsworth!!!

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 4/28/2005 5:33:30 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2005, 06:06:02 PM »
It's still funny and I want to see what happens next, but maybe Peach should trail off grumbling instead of calling Luigi a... name. *cough*edit*cough*

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2005, 06:31:18 PM »
Editted!  I will always take people's comments into suggestion.

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2005, 10:05:36 PM »
Chapter 10: Back to Luigi's Mansion ~ Peach stormed in.  "T-worth!" she cried, "T!"  Toadsworth entered the room.
"So, am I 'T-Worth' now?" he asked, sipping some tea/maybe sumthin else.
"Yeah.  It's easier to say T."
"Yeah, alright, no."
"Whatever Toadsworth, just put down your tea/whatever crap it might be, and LISTEN!" Toadsworth glared at her.
"Alright.  What do you want?"  Peach sighed and pulled out the peice of paper Bou dropped.  She opened it and showed him the plans of the boos.  Toadsworth held up his spectacles and read it over.
"Great Goomba!" he said dorkily, "The dancing Boos are going to kidnap Daisy and MArio!...oh, thank Shy Guy you're goin' to the dance with Bowser!  They would never stand a chance against him...hey!  Oh my gosh, princess, LOOK!  They wrote down a recipe for triple layer upsidedown pineapple cake!  How lovely!"  Peach snatched the paper from his little toady hands.
"Yes that's all well and good, but when I tried to warn Mario of the kidnapping he didn't beleive me!"
"Did you tell Luigi?"
"No, he's too weird."
"Bowser?"
"Too brutal."
"Wario?"
"Too 'I Hate Him'."
"Bob the Builder?"
"What?"
"Nothing.  Listen Princess, what are you planning to do?" Toadsworth asked.
"I am going to go to those cheating little Boos and, you know, kick their ace."
"Ace?" Toadsworth asked.
"Yes.  Ace=A-S-S, you know?"
"Oh!  Yeah...no."
"I doesn't matter, shut up.  I'm going to Luigi's Mansion!  That is where they practice dancing.  Don't try to stop me Toadsworth!!!"
"Alright."
"I'M LEAVING!  THERE'S NO STOPPING ME!"
"Alright."
"DANGIT TOADSWORTH I SAID DON'T STOP ME!!!"
"I'm not."
"Why aren't you stopping me?"
"Cuz, I'm not supposed to."
"Well...but...ALRIGHT BYE!"  Peach hopped in her little kart thing and raced into a deep dark forest that led to Luigi's Mansion.  The mansion was huge and still very dark.  Peach carefully approached, and exitted her kart.  'I knew I shouldn't have worn these stupid heals!' she said as she stumbled her way through the mud.  She stared up at the mansion.  Inside there were two ghosts plotting Mario's downfall.  THe only thing between them was Princess Peach.  Peach said the F word aloud.
"Hello Missy!" said someone from behind her.  Peach screamed as she spun around and fell into the mud.  A strange little old man helped her up.
"Stupid Mud!  URGH!...Oh, hi Professor E. Gadd." she said, noticing the old guy was none other then the famous scientist Prof. E. Gadd.
"HEllo princess!" he said, "What are you doing down here?  It's very dangerous for someone like you!"
"What's that supposed to mean ya little raisin?"
"Um....nevermind.  What are you doing here?" he asked.
"I'm looking...FOR REVENGE!!!!!!!"
"Really?"
"No.  I'm looking for Bou and King Boo.  You won't beleive it, they're planning to kidnap Mario and Daisy so they can win the huge dance-off again!"  E. Gadd thought of this for a while.
"Hmmm...You need some help.  You can't just march in there!  You need my newest invention!  The POLTERGUST 3001!!!"
"WEEEEE!  What is that?" Peach asked.
"Come Peach, I will show you."  Prof. E. Gadd lead the way into his laboratory.  Peach followed, glad to get out of the mud.  What will happen?  To be continued!...

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2005, 03:21:17 PM »
Chapter 11: The Bad Boos ~ Elvin's lab was smaller than Peach expected.  She followed the old gray midget into a room filled with strange machines.  The Poltergust 3000, used by Luigi, the FLUDD, used by Mario, the Weenie Supremey, used by Elvin Gadd during the great cook-out accident, and more.
"Um...weird guy...where are you leading me?" Peach asked as Prof. Gadd threw an accordian out of their path.  He stopped in front of a large safe.  Elvin carefully unlocked his safe and opened it up.  Angels sang as a bright light shone from the safe.  Peach sheilded her eyes against it as Pfrof. E Gadd pulled out the great poltergust 3001!  It was smaller than the original, and pink.  The angels came to a sudden stop and flew away at the sight of the little pink thing.
"You suck!" an angel yelled before it disappeared.  It was quiet and awkward as Peach starerd at the pathetic little thing.  After a few clearings of the throat he said.
"Come!  I will show you how to operate it."  PEach nodded and followed him into the testing chambers.  It was dark and quiet as the door slammed behind them.  Peach heard the old guy fumble around with something, and a flashlight flicked on.  He shone it around the room, the pink poltergust ready in his hands.  Peach decided to break the silence.
"So.....why did you make it pink?" she asked awkwardly.
"What?" Elvin replied.
"The poltergust.  Why is it pink?"
"Oh!  Oh.  Um.....you know....I was..bored..?  No, it was for my....neice...most likely."
"Your neice?" Peach asked, an eyebrow raised.
"Sure.  Why not." he replied.  Just then, a large blue ghost appeared out of no where!  "About time!" the professor said.  He shone the flashlight on the blue ghost and it froze.  Then he clicked a button on the poltergust 3001, and a ghostly boxing glove shot out, smashing the ghost in the face.  It screamed as it fainted to the ground, floating there unconsiously.  Prof. E Gadd sucked him up as fast as a wink of an eye.  Peach applaused.
"Wow!  That's great," she said.
"Thank you!  I upgraded it to be able to knock out the ghost, so that it could not disappear.  I think it is a very good upgrade!"
"Yeah, mmhmm, why is it pink?"

So Prof. E Gadd sent Peach out to the dark mansion with the poltergust 3001.  He waved goodbye as he used to do to Luigi, and PEach gave him the finger in return (since Elvin punched Peach in the stomach when she asked about the color pink for the 47th time).  Peach had apparently lost her sweetness somewhere through all of this.  It was because MArio stood her up, and it drained all her happiness.  Now she was about to save the little toilet pumping, uncloggin' son of a Goomba!  Peach creaked open the front door and peered inside.  She remembered how she sent out some Toads to save Mario last time, now she was going to save Mario herself (even though he wasn't captured YET).  Peach tip-toed in, shining the flash light left and right.  Suddenly a green ghost eating a banana appeared in front of her!
"Boogle-Eee Booglee Boogle!" he cried.  Peach stared at him for a while.  The green ghost took a bight of his banana, "Hold on," he said, chewing it.  He chewed it for a very long time until he FINALLY finished his banana.  He chucked the banana peel at peach as he had done to Luigi.  It hit Peach in the face and slid down her dress.  The ghost swore as he took out another banana and began chewing it.  Peach shined the flashlight on him, and he froze.
"HA!" she cried as she pressed a button on the poltergust, the boxing glove knocking him out.  Meanwhile, King Boo was floating by in the other room and over-heard Peach yell, "NOW I'M GONNA MAKE YOU EAT YOUR OWN BANANA!!!"  King Boo was shocked and a bit disgusted.  he barged in the room PEach was in and yelled:
"HEY!"  Peach quickly stopped shoving the banana peel down the green ghost's mouth and made it look like she was combing her fingers through her hair.
"King Boo!  There you are!" she said, holding up the Poltergust 3001, ready to suck.
"Um...I have a roast in the oven!" he said quickly as he dashed back through the door, away from PEach. Peach moaned.
"Great now I have to wait for his roast...wait...HEY!!!" she screamed as she began chasing him.

King Boo finally thought he had lost her and ran into Bou's room.
"Hunny Bunny Foo Foo!  Peach is here!" he screamed.  Bou had been putting on make-up.
"Peach?  So, who cares?" she asked.
"She has a poltergust!!!" he screamed.  Bou panicked as she chucked her lipstick out the window (for some reason.  Most likely out of fear or something).  Peach barged into the room.
"Freeze!" she yelled.  The boos screamed loudly as she shone her flashlight on them.  They both froze.  Peach quickly pressed the button that would fire out the boxing glove, but she missed!  The boos disappeared.  Peach swore under her breath.  Just then the boos re-appeared behind her!  King Boo knocked Peach on the back of the head, sending her falling to the ground with a THUD.  The evil boos snickered at their defeat.  Now they had a hostage.
"Wait," Bou said, "this messes up our whole plan!  Now that we have Peach, Bowser will find out and come kill us!"  King Boo stopped snickering.
"You're right!  We can't keep her here...what to do, what to do...AHA!" he screamed, a little bulb appearing above his head, startling Bou, "I have an idea...a nasty idea...hehe...hehehehe....HEHEHEHE....HEHEHEHEHE...MWEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!....MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!.....MWAHAHA!...Mwaha...ha...ha.......alright, lets go."

What is gonna happen?  I know, but you don't.  2 B Continued....

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2005, 04:53:02 PM »
HOORAY! I thought you died or something.

If your day is bad, a nice comment at night can change everything.

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2005, 04:34:30 PM »
Nope!  I'm alive and kickin'.  Here's a fresh chapter right outta the oven.

Chapter 12: Waking in Shadow ~ Peach was having another bad dream.  Peach stood in the middle of the dance floor, all alone.  It was completely dark except for a single spotlight shining on her.  Suddenly Bowser thumped into the spotlight.  'Sorry I'm late hunny!' he said loudly as he finished down a box of kung pow chicken.  He chucked the box behind him and in landed in the Tuba's horn (of the Toad band & orchestra).  They began dancing nicely, just like their reherssal.  Just then the boos showed up carrying a carrot!  Bowser began to drool and chased the carrot.  Peach began chasing after Bowser but tripped as Mario and Daisy began dancing around her saying, 'Too bad you didn't pinch the dwarf's nose!  Too bad you didn't pinch the dwarf's nose!  Tooooo baaaad yooou didn't piiinch the dwaaaarf's NOOOOOSE!!!' (for some reason). Peach screamed as she woke up.  She panted heavily as she looked around.
"Where am I?" she asked herself.  She stood up.  Steel bars caged her in to a small dark jail-cell, "Oh no...THE DAYS OF BEING A CAGE-DANCER HAVE COME BACK TO HAUNT ME!!!" then she noticed King Boo was watching her through the bars, "Oh, no the boos just captured me.  Thank God!"  King Boo frowned.
"Peachy Peachy Peachy...how ignorant you are.  You are only here until you agree to something."  Peach looked into the evil king's eyes.
"What?" she asked suspiciously.
"If you agree to purposely lose the dance-off, then we will spare your life...maybe...ok, ok, ok, yes we will."
WHAT?!?!  No!  I will not lose at all whatsoeva!"  King Boo laughed evilly.
"Oh really,"  Boo pressed a button and the wall next to PEach began to open.  Peach swore as she backed up against the opposite wall.  Suddenly, two eyes appeared in the opening.  Then a giant Blooper came out!!!  It roared loudly.  Peach screamed in a high pitchy like way.  The terrible Blooper's tentacles grabbed Peach and...you know...shook her around.
"Mwahahahahaha!!!" King Boo cried.  Peach started desperately punching the Blooper...that did nothing.
"LET ME GO YOU GIANT SQUID!!!"
"HA!" King Boo said, "Now will you agree with me and lose the dance-off?"
"NOOOO!" Peach replied.  King Boo pondered.
"Fine!  I'll just leave you and the Blooper alone for a while and come back to see if you've-mwaha-changed your mine-MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*wheeze*MWAHAHA*cough*ha*hack, cough, spits out hairball*.  Peach winced in disgustion at the hairball, and out of embarrasment, King Boo disappeared.  The Blooper began flailing it's tentacles all over the place!  In fact, they broke through the steel bars that were holding Peach prison!  Peach noticed this and was suddenly filled with hope!  If she could just get away from this terrible Blooper, she could escape and still win the contest!  Peach thought quickly and then remebered something.  Her pointy crown!  She quickly took it off her head, and with careful aim, chucked it at the blooper's eye!  It screamed in pain as the Blooper dropped PEach to the ground.  Peach quickly grabbed her crown, and escaped the terrible prison, leaving the Blooper to cry!  Peach was finally freed, and she rushed out, ending up in the Armory Room.  Peach jumped at the sight of the suit of armor staring down at her, and reached for her Poltergust.  It wasn't there!  Peach gasped.  They stole her Poltergust 3001!  Peach looked back at the suit of armor, and poked it so that it fell to the ground with a loud THUD.  Peach sighed.  She might have been safe from that huge Blooper, but she was like a sitting duck in a haunted house with no poltergust...of course ducks can't use poltergusts, cuz if they could we'd ALL be in trouble!  But any ways, Peach had to get back her poltergust, but where was it?
"Pssst!" someone whispered.
"Who's there?" she asked jumping around.

Who is it?  You'll have to keep reading to find out!  2 B Continued...

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 5/12/2005 3:37:03 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2005, 06:17:36 PM »
Who was the one that whispered "Pssst!" to Mario?  Oh, the suspense!  The awful, awful suspense! *sits painfully for next chapter*

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2005, 06:32:15 PM »
I bet I know but I won't say who. :)

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2005, 06:08:54 AM »
Good fanfic, but i hate cliff hangers!
 Mario is a nutritional part of your every-day meal!!!

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2005, 01:38:29 PM »
Alright, here's the next chapter!  The mystery charactor is....(not a big surprise)

Chapter 13: A New Portrait ~ Peach spun around yelling,
"I know Jackie Chan very well, and he'll kick your ace if you get any closer!"  Madame Clairvoya was shocked.  It was just the weird fortune teller who had helped out Luigi.  When Peach saw that this ghost was not going to harm her, she out out of "judo karate mode".  Peach demanded to know who this ghost was.
"I am Madame Clairvoya."
"Oh ok...who are you, now?"
"I am the fortune teller who haunts this mansion day after day.  I beleive you are Peach, no?" she asked.  Peach was very confused.
"Wait a tick!  How do you know my name, and why aren't you throwing bananas at me, or something?"  Madame Clairvoya sighed a deep sigh.
"I helped Luigi find his brother when he was last in this mansion.  I have been evesdropping on the boos, and heard their terrible plans to kidnap Mario!  Again, Luigi would have to come here, I would have to help him, and quite frankly, I'm tired of doing that stuff."  PEach was still confused, but went along with it.
"So you want to help me?" she asked.
"Yes.  I want to help you." she replied.
"Great.  Now, for starters the boos took my Poltergust 3001.  I need it back...get it back for me please."  Madame Clairvoya gave PEach an annoyed look.
"I will help you find this Poltergust 3001, but you have to get it on your own!"
"What?  Why?" PEach asked.
"I dunno...it would make this story more exciting, and stuff. *clears throat* Alright."  Clairvoya closed her eyes tightly and hummed to herself, ".......Spirits......" she called out quitly, ".......I call to you.......Spirits.......hmmmmmmmmm.......hmmmmmmmm.....Spirity Spirity Spirity-ALRIGHT come ON already!" she yelled impatiently, "Ah!  I am getting something!  Yes....talk to me spirits....You, Peach,"
"Yes?"
"Are going,"
"YES?"
"to,"
"Yeah?"
"Go to the ball with Bowser!"  Peach frowned as she tried to punch Clairvoya, only having her fist fly threw the transparent fortune teller.
"I already know that you transparent, blue FREAK!" she yelled.
"Ok O-K!!!  My God!  Take it easy!  Geesh...any ways, your Poltergust is in, none other than, the Ball Room!  Talk about a coincidence!" the freaky fortune teller said as she came out of her trance.
"Alright.  Thank you Madame Clairvoya, you have been, oh...a tad bit of help." PEach said.
"Good luck Princess, and remember...YOU'RE GOING TO THE DANCE WITH A GIANT IGUANA!!!!" she yelled as she disappeared into the wall.  Steam shot out of PEach's ears as she flicked her off (even though she wasn't there any more).

Peach tip-toed her way through the mansion, opening door after door, trying to find the ball room.  Finally she found a large door with a very large sign above it that read: 'THIS IS THE BALL ROOM YOU MORON'  Peach gently placed her ear on the door to try and hear if there was anyone inside.  She heard the sound of music along with Bou and King Boo singing 'A Spoon Full Of Sugar Makes the Medicine Go Down'.  Peach would've laughed if this was not as serious of a matter as it was.  She slowly creaked open the door to find something to her horror!

What is it?  Find out next time!  2 B Continued!....

Just kidding!  Peach slowly creaked open the door to luckily find Bou and King Boo dancing blind-folded!  Why blind-folded you ask?  Because it was part of their daily practice.  Dancing blind-folded will help them...most likely.  Peach saw her little pink Poltergust 3001 sitting by the wall!  If she could just get to it, all her problems would be solved (excpet for that annoying problem of wetting the bed every Tuesday).  Peach quitly snuck in unnoticed, being extremely silent as she snuck across the walls in shadow to where her Poltergust was.  King Boo suddenly stopped, the music coming to a halt too.
"Alright Bou darling, I think that's enough for today.  Let's both take off our blind-folds and look around the room to see if Peach somehow managed to escape that huge blooper and is trying to get her Poltergust 3001 back as we speak!  Ha!"  With that they took off their blind-folds and stared at Peach, who was inches away from the Poltergust.
".........um.  A spoon full of sugar?"
"GET HER!!!" King Boo yelled.  Bou took out a giant wooden bazooka thing.
"Woah!" Peach said, staring at the large weapon, "What is that?!?"
"This is the Coco-nut Blaster.  I "borrowed" it from DK.  I hope ya like coco-nut!"  Bou began firing coco-nuts at Peach.  She barely dodged them.
"Holy crap!" Peach cried as two more zoomed past her head, smashing into the wall.  Bou laughed evilly as she fired more shots.
"I wanna shoot it!" King Boo cried as he tried to take the coco-nut blaster away from Bou.
"Get Off Fatty!" she shot back.
"Come on!!!"
"NO!!!"  PEach watched as they fought over the coco-nut blaster like little children.  This was her chance!  She grabbed the Poltergust 3001, pointed it at the boos and said:
"Ya know," the boos stopped and looked at Peach in horror, "You may be good at dancing, but when it comes to getting along, you guys really SUCK!" PEach knocked them out with the boxing glove, and began sucking them in!
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Bou cried as she tried her hardest to break free.
"HOW CAN I POSSIBLY BE CAPTURED AFTER SUCH A LAME LINE!!!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"  King Boo yelled as he too tried breaking free.  Bou disappeared into the Poltergust, King Boo soon to follow.  Just like that the two dance champion boos were gone.  Sucked into oblivion.  Gone with the wind.  Vaccummed like a dust bunny...you get the point.  PEach blow over the top of her Poltergust like she was one of those cowboys in those old western movies.
"I guess my work here is done," she said.  Madame Clairvoya appeared next to her.
"Excellent work Princess!  Now Luigi won't have to bug me, and neither will you!  See you at the Ball!" Clairvoya said, as she disappeared once more.  Peach had saved Mario and Daisy ahead of time, now it was time to beat the aces at the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball!

With the Boos gone and Eveyone safe, the only thing left to do is dance!  See what happens in Chapter 14!  2 B Continued!....  

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2005, 02:19:29 PM »
Alright, I was correct! * gathers up a thousand coins and throws them around happily*

"THIS IS THE BALLROOM YOU MORON!" Ha ha!!  I loved that line.  Can't wait to see how this story ends.  I wish I was a little longer though but maybe it will be.

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2005, 02:58:03 PM »
wow.  this story went farther than i expected :)  Congrats Yoshisaurus Rex for guessing correctly!  You get...well, nothing, actually.  Nothing but ANOTHA CHAPTAH!

Chapter 14: Peach Wins! ~ Peach knocked proudly at the door of Professor E. Gadd, the boos locked away in her little pink poltergust.  Inside, Peach could hear 'Bye Bye Bye' blaring on the sterios, and she could swear she heard Elvin singin' along.  The music was quickly turned off and Prof. Gadd opened the door quickly.
"Peach!  What brings you here?....why aren't you dead yet?"
"What?"
"I said, 'why aren't you...bread, yet?'"
"............what?"
"Nevermind," the old guy quickly said, "What are ya doin'?"
"Professor," Peach replied happily, "I caught the ballroom dancing boos!"  The boo's voices could be heard from inside the poltergust:
King Boo: "I told you we should've just killed her ourselves!"
Bou: "No you didn't!  You said 'Give her to the Blooper!  Give 'er to the Bloop!' Come on!  Why do we even HAVE a blooper?"
King Boo:  "I TOLD you!  My stupid cousin Doopliss gave him to me.  He said it would make a great pet."
Bou: "URRRGH!   It is SO frickin' cramped in this #@$% poltergust!  MOVE!"
King Boo: "YOU MOVE!"
Bou: "Hey King Boo."
King Boo: "What?"
Bou: "MOVE!!!"
King Boo: "NO!!!"
Bou: "Ahh!  Get your hands of my-"
"ANY ways," Prof. E Gadd interuptted, "How did you capture them?"
"With my own bare hands and Madame Clairvoya and a Blooper and this Poltergust 3001," Peach replied.
"Excellent!  Bring it in here!" Elvin said, letting PEach inside.  He lead her to a large machine.  The same machine that Luigi had used to turn the ghosts back into paintings.  Prof. E Gadd took the Poltergust 3001 and placed the nozzle in the opening.  Bou and King Boo were sucked into the chamber, and could be seen having a cat fight, their arms flying around wildly, trying to slap each other.  King Boo noticed his surroundings.
"Hey...what's this...are we free?  YES!!!"  just then they were sucked into another chamer where they were washed, pressed, heated, inflated and spun.  At the end, the painting was complete.  It was of King Boo and Bou.  King Boo was giving Bou bunny ears, and Bou was slapping King Boo.  A wonderful painting.  Prof. E Gadd hung it in the best part of his gallery.
"Congrats PEach, you've done it!"
"I know!  Where's my cookie, or something?  Come on.  Cough it up oldie."
"Hahaha!  PEach,"
"What?  I'm not kidding."
"...oh.  Um...I don't have any cookies right now," he replied awkwardly.
"*sigh* Whatever," PEach said, checking her watch (that she suddenly had on), "Well oldie, it's been fun, but I got to go.  There's only two more days until the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball, and I have a dance reherssal with Bowser.  You know, he's actually quite good."
"Hmm, yes, I wonder why.  You know, they say love can make you do anything.  I bet Bowser is suddenly a good dancer because he has feelings deep inside for-"
"Ok, ok, ok!  My God!  Shut up.  i'm leaving.  See ya at the dance."

Will she see him at the dance, or will a strange mishalf cause her to miss what she's been waiting for?!?!  2 B Continued...

Why don''t they just give the stupid rabbit some Trix?  

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2005, 07:11:16 PM »
Whoohoohoo!  This is so--agh!  It makes me shake with delight like a person having a seizure!  Except, you know, I have the delight part.

I wanna see Bowser an Peach again.  They were so cute as a couple: both mean to others, both can dance, both hate Mario at the moment, both are... well, in the story.

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2005, 07:59:39 PM »
lol!  Thanx Markio.  i'll call 911 for that seizure.

Chapter 15: Where's Bowsah? ~ Peach rode her way down the road.  She had to stop at her castle first to change out of her muddy dress.  Besides the mud, everything was goin' great.  She had saved Mario and Daisy, had a good dance partner, and was gonna (hopefully) whoop the pants off of Mario!  Peach decided to give herself a pat on the back.  She did, and accidentally drove into a tree since she didn't have both hands on the steering wheel.  Remember everyone, buckle up ;)  Peach swore (around eleven times), backed up, and parked inside her castle.  Peach hummed the theme from Everybody Loves Raymond.  She entered the castle and called out:
"Toadsworth!  Get down here Homie T!"  Toadsworth was about to come down but stopped at the sound of Homie T.
"Oh my God." He started to go back upstairs.
"No, no nooo!  Toadsworth come back!  You won't BELIEVE what I just did!" PEach cried.
"Called me Homie T?" Toadsworth replied.
"No!  I just defeated the Ballroom Dancing Boos!  Go me!"  There was a long silence.  Toadsworth sipped his tea/possibly crap.
"Ok.  You're gonna be late for your dance reherssal with Bowser ya know."
"Oh, shut up ya old shriveled up fungus, I know!" Peach shot back.
"Lord, let Mario apologize to Peach, cuz she is being such a-"
"What?"
"Nothing.  Leave.  ...go kiss your lizard..."
"Huh?"
"Noooooothin'."

Peach sat in her Private Jet listening to 'Here Comes the Sun'. As she sang along.  She was flying to Bowser's castle, in her new, clean dress.
"la la la la, la la la la...Here comes the sun and I saaaa-AAAAY IT'S ALRIIIIIGHT!!!!!  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Peach screamed as the plane began to crash to the ground!  It landed with a CRASH!  Peach ran up to the ****k-pit (hee hee!)  She slammed open the door.  Inside were the two pilot Toads, twelve bottles of beer on the ground, nine in their hands.  Peach sighed.  Remember, Don't Drink And Drive!  And That's No Joke! ;)  Peach got out of the jet.  At least they crashed right in front of Bowser's door!  She knocked.  She knocked again.  And again.  Finally, Kamek creaked open the door.
"Where's Bowser?" she asked.
"Um...I'm sorry to say this PEach, but Bowser's missing."  Kamek replied.
"The guy is 8 feet and 9 inches tall, how can you lose him?!?!" she cried, "We have our reherssal tonight!!!"  Kamek invited PEAch in.
"I'm sorry Peach, but last we saw him he was talking to Mario over the phone, and he ran out of the castle two days ago.  That was the last we saw of him!  Peach followed Kamek into the living room as the sat down on a large green couch.
"What did MArio tell him?" she asked angrily.
"We aren't sure, but we know that Bowser is gone."  Kamek touched PEach's hand reasuringly.
"What are you doing ya lil' pervert?" she asked, yanking her hand away.
"Sorry, it was in the moment," he replied.  PEach thought for a moment.  Where could he be?  Suddenly, Peach realised something.  She...dare I say it...missed him!  She shuddered at the thought and said,
"EEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE...w," Kamek stared at her, and it was quite awkward, "Um...listen...have him call me when he come back.  We HAVE to win this dance-off, or so help me...I WON'T FRICKIN' LOSE!!!.......................Alright, I better get goin'.  So remember, tell him to call me back and...bye."  Peach walked to the door.
"Yeah.  Bye," Kamek said, giving her a weird look.  PEach shut the door.  A few seconds later PEAch opened the door and stomped up to Kamek.  She slapped him across the face.
"No one makes Peach feel like an idiot ya little snake in a shell!" she cried as she stomped back out.  A few seconds, she awkwardly walked back inside again, "Um...Kamek, I need a ride."  KAmek, afraid of getting slapped replied,
"Alright.  Where to?"
"Mario's house," Peach replied unnexpectedly, "I have to have a little pep talk with Mushroom Kingdom's 'Mustached Hero'."
".........Mario?"
"YEs."
"Alright."

Is MArio about to die?  2 B Continued...

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 5/16/2005 6:24:51 PM

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2005, 05:30:06 PM »
Chapter 16: I Can't Let You Do That Mr. Mario ~ Peach rode along in Kamek's tiny lime green volts wagon beetle.  It was cramped inside, and Kamek was blaring country songs as loud as he could while smapping his fingers and bangin' his head.  Peach was getting quite annoyed.
"Uh...Kamek," she said, "Not to be rude, but...who are you taking to the ball?"
"I went skyyyyy DIvin' and a-rocky mountain climbin' and- what PEach?  Oh!  The Ball.  I'm goin' with Kammy Koopa.  She's Bowser's henchwoman whenever Bowser 'goes paper', and I guess that would just work out.  WHOOO!  Go TIM!!!" He yelled, turning the music up even higher.  PEach sighed.  Finally, after 5 Tims, 4 Rebas and 11 Dixie Chicks, they arrived at MArio (and Luigi)'s house.  Peach quickly got out and slammed the door.  She gave a long sigh, happy to be free of the tiny Grand Ol Opri (or whatever it's called).  Peach fixed her hair and loudly knocked on the door.  MArio peeked through the window, and at the sight of PEach gave a high-pitched squeak, like-"EEEEEKEEEEEL!"  PEach rang the door bell over and over and over and over and over and OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER again and again...and again...and again.  Finally Luigi opened the door yelling,
"WHAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!!?"  There was a long pause in which Luigi took in a deep breath and said, "Hi...Mario's in the kitchen."  He swung the door open.  Peach shoved the green plumber to the side as he rammed into their coatrack and broke it in half, "Oh, COME ON!" he yelled as he quickly tried to fix it.
PEAch entered the kitchen to find Mario sitting at their table drinking milk (labeled 'Moo Moo for Children 1-5) and eatinf chopped up Oreos (just like mom maked).  And to top it off he was singing (a take-off from 'Put Your Left Foot In'):
"Dip the Oreo in!  Take the Oreo Out!
Dip the Oreo in, and then you take it out!
EAt it eat it eat it, so yummy in your mouth!
That's what it's all about!  WOOOO!  Haha!  Alright, Luigi, come in with your accordian!......Luigi?"  Mario turned to see the furious PEach who was standing behind him the entire time.  Mario quickly shoved the oreos in the trash, acting as if he wasn't eating them, "Oh PEach!  Hi!  I...um...was just drinkin' some milk.  Ya know...to be fit and strong.  Heh heh..." PEach walked over and grabbed Mario's milk, pouring it on his red cap.  Milk dripped all over Mario's head, his cap soaking wet.  Luigi poked his head in the kitchen,
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he said.  Peach gave him an angry look and he quickly disappeared.  Mario spit out some milk and said sternly,
"NO one, touches the cap."  Peach ignored him and cut right to the chase.
"Mario.  Do you know what is going on two days from now?" Peach took off Mario's hat so she could look into his blue eyes.
"Um...the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball?"
"That's right.  And do you know who my dance partner is?"
"Heh heh!  Yeah, Bowser!" he said, milk coming out of his nose.  Peach punched him in the gut.
"STick with me tubby.  You called Bowser the other day, didn't you?"  Mario gulped loudly.
"Perhaps...yes.....yes i did."
"What did you tell him?" she asked sweetly.
"..........................Nothin'."
"MArio darling...what did you tell him?"  Mario gulped again, getting sweaty.
"I told him.................."
"yes?"
I told him.........................."
"yes?"
"I told him.................."
"COME ON I WENT SKY-DIVING!!!"
"What?"
"*sigh* nothing, just-WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM?!?"
"I told him that if he didn't look good for the dance, you wouldn't dance with him, and he would be a FAAAAAAAAAILURE!"  Peach nodded.  She picked up the soaking red cap with to fingers and slopped it back on Mario's already wet head.
"That's what I thought....Where is Bowser now?" she asked, just as she was leaving.
"Um.......I don't know," Mario said.  EAting an Oreo.
"Riiiiiiight ya little toilet sucker."
"What?"
"NOoooooOOOoooooOOOothing."  PEAch exitted the kitchen to see Luigi walk up to her yelling,
"JERRY!  JERRY!  JERRY!  JERRY!" PEach glared at him as he slowly became more quiet, "JERRY!  Jerry!  Jerry.  Jerry...jerr..y...jerr...............see ya later Peach."  And like that PEAch was gone.  It was gonna be a long walk home, but it was better than listening to Tim over and over and over again.

2 B Continued...

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2005, 07:46:52 PM »
Alright, I'm just gonna keep this story rolling ever so rolling-ly...ish.  This story is gonna be rollin' like a watermelon in a rollerskate factory!

Chapter 17: Peach, Panic, & Pancakes ~ Peach opened the door to her castle.  Toadsworth happened to be standing right there, and quickly threw his tea/possibly crack to the floor, and covering his ears.  He knew PEach would yell, or do something that would hurt his ears.  Instead, PEach simply sighed and walked up the stiars whimpering.  Toadsworth swore.  That was a REALLY good cup a tea/a liquid substance that could possibly be beer.
"Peaches!" he called to her.
"Oh my God.  PLease don't call me that oldie."
"Alright.  Princess!  What happened?" he asked.  Peach sat down at the top step.  Naturally Toadsworth did the same.  PEach gave him a weird look.
"This ain't a cheesey sitcom, stand up."  Toadsworth stood up from the step and looked down at her, "Alright.  Mario scared Bowser out of dancing in the contest.  Now Bowser ran away, I'm left with no dance partner, and Mario and Daisy will...sniff...WIN THE DANCE-OFF!!!"  she cried.
"Oh PEach...I'm not sure why you said the word "sniff" in the middle of your sentence, but it was sad none the less.  Don't worry.  The Mushroom Kingdom will understand that you don't have a date even though you rule over the kingdom, are the fairest and prettiest on the land, go with Mario every year, is always the finalist in the dance-off, wears pink...alright I'm lost, why will they understand?" Toadsworth said.  Peach glared at Toadsworth.
"You are one annOYING little mushroom!  I hate my frickin' life." PEach said, her face falling into her hands.
"It's ok.  It is ok.  It;s ok PEach.  Peach, it's okay.  stop crying.  PLease stop your tear dropping.  DANGIT PEACH STOP!!!"  Peach quickly stopped crying.
"Fine ya little *mumble mumble mumble*"
"I'll go make some pancakes.  That often helps...for...some...reason............bye."  Toadsworth left ot make pancakes as PEach pitied herself.  She had saved Mario from the boos, and loved him for years, and this was how he repaid her???  THen again, she thought, maybe this is getting her back for all the dangerous things Peach got Mario into.  That time she gave him a "treasure map" and he ended up saving her before she was possessed by a dark spirit.  The time Bowser took over her castle and Mario defeated him and got back all the stars.  And just recently when he saved their vacation.  MAybe she deserved it..........ah heck!  As long as she's gettin' pancakes, everything will be fine!  TRoadsworth entered the room.
"Uh, sorry princess, we're out of pancake mix."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why does god hate me?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *panting desperatly* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- Alright Toadsworth you get the idea.

2 B Continued!.........

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2005, 05:46:46 PM »
Chapter 18: The Pressure ~ Peach paced back and forth and back and forth next to the telephone.  She sighed.  She sat on her bed, staring at the phone for hours upon hours.  Finally she stood up and began STRANGLING the phone!  She gnashed her teeth as tried to choke the phone to death.
"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!  WHY WON'T YOU RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING???!!!  RING!  RING!  RING!!!"  She screamed in frustration as the phone continued to...how do i say it..."not die"(?)  Toadsworth was walking past her room to hear Peach yell, "I WANNA HEAR YOUR DING-A-LING!!!"  Toadsworth thought of this for  while.  'Oh my God,' he thought, 'What is she DOing???'  Toadsworth slammed open the door.
"PEACH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?"  right as he burst in, Peach was about to chuck the phone out the window.  At the sight of her old severvent, she casually set it down.
"WHAT!?!......*clears throat*...I mean-what?  I'm cool.....shut up.  I'M FRICKIN' COOL!!!" Toadsworth sighed.
"Peach?...why do you hate the phone?  It's a nice phone.  It's name is Phoney.  He is so sweet and.......why are you giving me a weird look?  Just_NEVERMIND!!!" he quickly said.
"Toadsworth, you don't understand.  Bowser's gone, and Kamek hasn't called yet to tell me if he's come home yet.  EEEEEEE!  WAAAAAH!" Peach cried.
"There there PEAch.  It's not so bad.  He'll call...sometime."
"TOADSWORTH TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY UNTIL THE BALL!!!"
"Oh yeah...SUX!"
"Toadsworth!!!"
"Sorry...why don't you just relax.  You stress yourself out too much.  I'll get your panda beanbag chair, make some cookies and turn on all those Gilmore Girls DVD's you seem to love so much," Toadsworth said in a baby voice.
"*sniff*.....fine." PEach replied.  Toadsworth sighed as he exitted the room saying,
"The things I do for this chick, my gosh..."  Suddenly, the phone rang!  Peach squealed loudly and picked up the phone:
Peach: "HELLO?!?"
Wario: "PEEEEEACH!"
PEach: ".....ok, who is this?"
WArio: "Guess!"
PEach: "No."
Wario: "Fine!  It's me!  WArio!"
PEach: "................What do ya want ya dirty bastar-"
Wario: "I heard you were going to the dance with...*snicker*...BOWSER!  WAHAHAHAHA!  Is this true?!?!?!"
PEach: "SHUT UP WARIO!.....yes, I am going to the ball with Bowser.  So what?"
WArio: "Oh nothing, nothing-WAHAHHAHA!  The guy's half-frickin'-lizard!"
Peach: "Yeah, and you're half Keebler Elf!"
Wario: "What?"
PEach: "YA heard me."
WArio: "Whatever!  Here, my bro wants to talk to you."
PEAch: "NO!!!"
Waluigi: "PEEEEEACH!"
Peach: *sigh*
Waluigi: "EHHEHEHEHEHE!  You're goin' with Bowser?!?!"
Peach: "SHUT UP!!!  YOU DONT KNOW NOOOOOOOOOTHING!!!"  PEach slammed down the phone in tears.  Toadsworth entered.
"Alright!  Do you want season 1 2 or 3?  Come on!  The Gilmore Girls won't watch themselves!...unless of coarse,-"
"OH SHUT UP!!!"
"Of coarse.  *Sigh*."

What'll happen?  Where IS Bowser?  2 B Continued!...  

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2005, 06:14:13 PM »
It's not every often that someone slams open a door.  Haha!  Sorry, I got to stop this endless laughing.  Hey, how come the page is getting so stretched out all of a sudden?  Are you typing this all on Notepad?  Just wondering.

I hope Mario stops acting like a jerk at the end.  And Luigi gets so mental help, ha.

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2005, 06:34:07 PM »
Yeah, i dunno.  I was gonna ask you guys about that.  No, I'm not typing it on note pad, it just stretched out, and it BUGS me!  I hope it'll stop on the next page.  I'm glad you enjoy it!

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2005, 08:41:51 PM »
Capter 19: Hopeless ~ Night had come and Peach went to bed.  It had been a very stressful day, and it was time for rest and sleep and doze, you know, that old chestnut.  PEach, to everyone's surprise, did not have any bad nightmares, but instead a dream about a bunch of Yoshis dressed as bunnies hopping around PEach, crappin' out Yoshi eggs while singing the theme to Giligan's Isle.  Mario was the Skipper, Luigi was Giligan, WArio was the millionare, Waluigi was the Millionare's wife (EEEE!  He was wearing a wig, make-up and everything!), Peach was Ginger, and DAisy...Daisy...DAisy was Mary-Anne.  Suddenly the Yoshis disappeared and the scene became that of Giligan's Isle.  Wario was playing golf (with himself) Waluigi was fixing her/his hair, Mario was tanning with Luigi (Luigi acting "silly" and accidentally fell on Mario, or something).  Daisy was making Pie, and PEach...Peach was fixing her hair, watching Mary-Anne.
"MAry Anne!" PEach said.
"What is it Ginger?" asked Daisy.
"Let me have some pie!"
"............what?"
"Um...let me have some pie...?"
"No."
"What?"
"OKay!"
"What?!?"
"Ye-AYA!!!"  and just like that they turned into Little Jon, danced and rapped a little, then it turned back into Giligan's Island (yes it was a very strange dream).  To sum things up, Ginger ended up killing Mary-Anne with a coconut gun (of some sort), Mr. Howell broke up with Mrs. Howell, Mrs. Howell started hitting on the Skipper, and everyone laughed at Giligan.  *Sigh*.  Whatever this dream meant in the end, one thing's for sure...PEach really dislikes Daisy right now.

It was completely dark.  Only the sound of opening spit valves cold be heard.  Suddenly, a single light shone down on Toadsworth, his back towards the audiance.  He raised a baton.  And just like that, the Toad Band & Orchestra began playing.  Playing the beautiful 'Mushroom Kingdom National Anthem'.  The lights shone down on the entire band and orchestra as they played.  Toadsworth swayed his baton from side to side, his eyes closed, getting into (a lil' TOO into) the music.  Suddenly, he stopped.
"No!  No!  No!" he said as he stopped the band.  The tubas stopped into a low grumble as the room became silence once more.  Toadsworth sighed.  "Come on people.  THe Ball is tomorrow.  Did you hear me?...Drums in the back, did tyou hear me?" the drummers nodded, "THat's right people, TWO-MAR-OH!-"
"Um, Mr. Toadsworth!" a purple Toad said as he stood up.  He played the flute...yeah, "No offense Mr. T" he said in a kind of Valley-girl like way, "but you are, like, totally too much of a perfectionist!"
"Alright...um...what's your name?"
"Ken,"
"Right, Ken...um...sit down."
"But Mr. T, you don't understand!  We are working our tooshies off here!"
"Alright, Ken, I'll think about it.  Everybody from the top!"  Everyone got their instruments ready once more, "1, 2, a 1, 2, 3, 4," he said as the drums began rumbling the band played into a perfect peice.  Suddenly PEach ran in.
"STOP!  HOLD IT EVERYONE!"  they all sighed, Toadsworth throwing his baton into the tuba.
"WHAT is it PEAch?!" he asked.
"Kamek STILL hasn't called Toadsworth!  What if Bowser stood me up?  Oh no!  NO!  NO MARY-ANNE NOT THE PIE!!!"
"Well PEach-wait what was that last part?"
"Um...nothing interesting.  But what should I do?  Bowser's gone, I'm stressed, your old...WHAT DO I DO-HOO-HOOOO?  WAAAHHHHH!!!"
"I am with you all the way PEachy!" Ken said, "Don't let that Mario do that to you!"
"Uh...thank you...Toadsworth, what do I do?!?!"  The old servent sighed.
"Peach," he said, "You must have faith that Bowser will show up.  Besides that, there is nothing you can do...I'm sorry."  PEach gave him a weird look as he put his hand on her shoulder.
"THank you Dr. Phil.  GEt your hand off me!" Taodsworth did as she said.
"WEll PEAch, just relax.  THe dance is tomorrow, and there is nothing you can do."
"I could call it off!"
"No."
"Why?"
"Because the decorations are set up, everythin's ready, Ken is getting on my last nerve, NO!"  PEach sighed.
"Fine!"  and like that she left.  Tomorrow was the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball, and so far, she had no date!  It's just like Anna Nicole Smith at a Catholic School!  See what happens next!

2 B Continued...

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 5/18/2005 1:12:47 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2005, 09:03:16 PM »
Awww... Toadsworth giving worthwhile insight to Peach... I really like this story, I just want to know what happens next!  It's as if I'm reading a good story--well what do you know!  I liked the part where Wario and Waluigi called instead of Kamek and made fun of her.

I think the page streched out last time because of a long "NOOOOO..." from one of the chapters.

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2005, 03:10:11 PM »
Yeah, that was quite a long "NOOOOOOOO" thing.  That was probably it.  Any ways, on to anotha chaptah...

Chapter 20: Dealing With It ~ It was the last day until the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball, and Kamek has still not called Peach.  Peach deiceded that she didn't care any more.  It was 9:00 at night as Peach ate Cookie Dough Ice Cream from the box while watching Oprah.  It was the one where Oprah was interveiwing the cast of Seinfeld.  Peach didn't really listen.  She was thinking of what she would do/say/eat at the Ball.  This year, she wouldn't dance after all.  No more doing the tango.  No more waltzing.  No more spinning.  No more dipping.  No more 'The Robot'.  ACtually PEach never did the robot, only Mecha-Bowser and Luigi did the robot (for every single frickin' song).  PEach would just have to watch everyone have a great time with Toadsworth up in the stands, counting down until the winner of the dance-off was announced.  Peach sighed at the thought.  Then she groaned at the thought.  Finally she began growling at the thought at threw her ice cream at the T.V.  Bullseye!
"It's time for bed." she told herself (the weirdo).  Peach got into her cozy/comfortable pink bed, and fell into another world (a.k.a. had a dream).  This time, there were no dancing Yoshis dressed as rabbits, no Giligan's Isle take-offs, no Little Jon raps, not even any terrible scenes at the Ball.  It was basically the picture of a cherry.....ya heard me.  Her entire dream was a picture of a cherry.  A still, red cherry..............how interesting.  This was probably because PEach was SO stressed, that her mind needed to relax, creating a peaceful image in her mind....yeah.  Tomorrow was the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball, the moment has finally come.....

Peach awoke to the sound of the birds chirping and the bees humming.  It was a beautiful sunshiney (<word?) day.  PEach was, surprisingly, in a good mood.  She stretched and yawned, her arms greeting the sun (or something).
"Hello world!  My name is Peach!  My favorite color is pink, and I'm ready to go!" she said, apparently introducing herself to the world, or something like that.  Peach suddenly remembered about the ball, and her mind slowly slipped in to stress.  Will this EVER end?  Peach decided to not let it get to her.  She sat in front of her miror, coming her hair.  The brush snapped in half (again).  "Stupid brush.  Stupid hair!" she said, throwing the now broken brush into her pile of broken brushes that failed to do there job, and also snapped at the thickness and tangle-ness (<I know that's not a word) of PEach's hair in the morning.  Suddenly the phone...it did the ringing.  Peach's heart stopped.  She quickly called 911.  An ambulance of Toads came as fast as possible.
"Clear," the doctor said, as he used those shocky thingys to get PEach's heart to start again.
"You did it doctor!  You saved her!" the nurse cried as the abulance drove away.  PEach slowly answered the phone:
Peach: "HEllO?"
Kamek: "Whoa!  Hello...Peach?"
Peach: "Yes.  Is his Kamek?!?!"
Kamek: "Indeed."
Peach: "EEEEEEEEE!!!  WOOOOHOOOOO!  YES YES YES!!!"
Kamek: "Ha ha!  I knew you'd be thrilled."
Peach: "SO HE's FINALLY BACK?!!!"
Kamek: "What?"
Peach: "BOWSER!  HE's BACK?!?"
Kamek: "?....OH!  Haha.  No, no...I was just wondering, what's another word for, 'female dog'?"
Peach: "........................"
Kamek: "........hello?........"
PEach: "....I'd be glad to tell you Kamek."  Peach screamed the OTHER word for "female dog" over the phone (you know).  Toadsworth heard her yell this and sighed.
Kamek: "Geesh!  Yes, I can hear you....Oh yeah!  You're right!  THank you PEach!"
PEach: "Yeah, right back at you, ya turtle FREAK!"
Kamek: "Riiiiiiiiight, I'll call you back when Bowser gets here, or if I need you to tell me another word.  So, bye WAIT!........what's another word for, 'Fish Poop'?"
Peach: "I'll spell it out for you.  Bass-Terd."
Kamek: "OH...wait, that doesn't fit-"  Peach quickly hung up on him.  She sighed ferosiouisly as she stomped out of her room.

The day passed by, Toads setting up decorations, Toadsworth conducted the Toad Bamd & Orchestra, and Toad Chefs making a beautiful feast.  THis suddenly reminded Peach of something.  The feast!!!  How could she forget?!?!?!  At every ball a huge feast was given out before the dance-off began.  At every feast, Peach would give a speech to everyone before they ate.  She REALLY dreaded doing it this year.  I guess it slipped her mind since she was always with Mario and she never really seemed stressful.  This time it was different.  Peach panicked as she rushed into the band room, just as they were about to play.
"TOADSWOOOOORTH!!!" she yelled.  Everyone sighed.  Toadsworth chucked his baton, hitting a drummer in the eye.
"WHAT?!!?!"
"THE SPEECH!!!"
"WHAT ABOUT IT?!?!"
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!!!!"
"THINK OF SOMETHING!!!"
"FINE!"
"FINE!"  PEach exitted the room, clearing her throat.  What WOULD she say?  PEach suddenly grew a terrible head-ache.  Maybe from stress...just kidding, it definantly is from stress.  She couldn't think, she could relax, and she couldn't whistle which really annoyed her.  Peach sighed (again).  She then did something unexpected (but what ISN'T unexpected in this story?)  She climbed to the top of her castle and yelled,
"BOWSER GET YOUR ACE OVER HEEEEERE!!!"

The sun began to set, and the people began to arrive at Peach's castle.  Peach couldn't beleive it was time already!
"Princess get down here!  You have to greet the guests!" Toadsworth called into Peach's room.  She was busily fixing her hair.
"WHY ARE THEY HERE ALREADY?" he asked as she nervously touched up her make-up.
"I don't know, but there's a lot of people!"
"Great!  WOOOOOnderful." she said sarcastically.
"I'll hold 'em off until you get down!" Toadsworth said, exitted her room.
"Thanks!" she called back, fixing her hair again.  This was it.  It was time to face the music/dancing/...SPEECH!  PEach completely forgot about the speech!

2 B Continued.......

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2005, 05:36:19 PM »
Pedro: I'll just tell them I have nothing to say.

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2005, 06:34:32 PM »
AHHHHH!!!!  I just wrote the entire LONG next chapter!  AND THEN IT ALL ERASED!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Sorry, no chapter tonight.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2005, 07:47:21 PM »
Now I want to write a super long "no"...

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2005, 10:00:19 PM »
Sorry about that, TBT.  Heh, it seems like just me and Markio are the only ones reading this.  If that's the case then everyone is missing out on some very funny stuff! (except for most of the swearing IMO)

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 5/21/2005 9:02:49 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2005, 10:53:04 PM »
I think I read everything, and according to Chupperson I've "been to a place I shouldn't have", but that's a different story no one probably remembers.  Not that I just happen to also be reading this though, I read this to be entertained, and I am, and everything works out, so let's all go get ice cream!

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2005, 08:10:49 PM »
Alright, I'll have chocolate!  No strawberry...actually that green minty kind.  Or perhaps orange sherbert...I know!  I'll have a double scoop 'NOTHA CHAPTAH!!!

Chapter 21: Greeting Accident in Aisle 9, Greeting Accident in Aisle 9 ~ Peach quickly got up and ran down stairs to greet her many happy, excitable guests.  The castle was decorated ratha nicely if I may say so myself.  There were lil' flowers around the place, and stuff...yeah...it was great :D  Peach quickly headed down the stairs, which was a bad idea.  She was wearing high heals, so naturally she tripped, and fell all the way down.  She WHAMMED her head against the head of a childs', and Goomba child to be exact.  It started crying...a lot.  I'm talkin' buckets here!  Peach you got yourself another moat!  I'm talkin' the Atlantic ocean baby!  I'm talkin'-okay you get it (I know it's getting bad when i annoy myself).  The Goomba's parents shook there heads at Peach and went to go get some o' those tooth-pick weenie thingy...ma bobbies...yup.  Peach looked like a mean LITTLE KID'S TOE CRUSHER!!!  She quickly got up, rubbing a bruise on her arm.  She found that there were several koopas staring at her.
"ooooooooooooooooooooooo," they all said, "that gotta hurt."  and they went to get some weenies too.  Peach acted like nothing happened, yelling back at the koopas,
"What?  WHAT?!?!  I'm COOL!  I'M FREAKING COOL!  Shut up I neva liked you any ways...*sob*"  Peach stood next to Toadsworth as he greeted guests.
"It's about time you got your little gosh-darn rear end over here!" he said.
"...Toadsworth I think you've been hanging around this 'Ken' guy too long."
"*Sigh* Just shut up and greet."  Many happy smiling faces entered as gentle piano music played in the background.
"Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball!  Welcome!  Welcome!" Peach said smiling...a lot.  Toadsworth gave her a weird look.
"Geesh...get some pom poms why don't ya?" he said.
"Alright, that...that wasn't funny ya little fungi." she replied shaprly.  Suddenly, none other than Prof. E Gadd and MAdame Clairvoya entered.
"Madame!  And el Doctaire!"  Toadsworth said, trying to kiss Madame Clairvoya's hand, but ending up going through the transparent one.
"geesh toadsworth they aren't french ya know." Peach whispered through a half mouth to Taodsworth.
"bight me princess." he whispered back.
"Hello!  Hey there missy!  Congrats again on defeating those two boos!" Toadsworth gasped.
"You beat the boos?!?!" he asked, surprised.
"Yes.  Toadsworth I already TOLD you!!!" Peach said angrily.
"I know, but I thought you were kidding!"
"Yeah, and it was funny wasn't it?  We laughed ALL night!"
"What?"
"It's called sarcasim genius boy."
"Woah Woah Wooooah!" E Gadd said, "Come on you two, dates aren't supposed to fight!"
"WHAT?!?!" PEach cried, "He ain't my date!!!....*clears throat*...I mean, he is not my dance partner."
"Really?" the old professor asked, "Well...then where IS your date?  Wasn't it supposed to be Bowser, or is my short term memory slowly but surely disappearing?  OH NO!  MOTHA, WHAT IS THOU NAAAAAME?!?!?!?!?!"
"Ah!  Ah!  AH!!!  GOD!!!  Shut UP!  My gosh...my date IS Bowser....he's just not here yet."
"Riiiiiiiiiight." E Gadd said, "Come on baby lets go get some weenies."  Like that E Gadd and Madame Clairvoya went to get some weenies (the life of the partay!)  Peach suddenly became quite depressed.  Where was Bowser?  Would-eth thou not-eth show-eth up?.......eth?  Next to come was none other than the man in green, the lean bean with a pleen (a.k.a. plan, but it has to rhyme) LUIGI!  With him, was his pianta date.  She was the one that minded the banana stand in SMS.  Yellow, glasses, you know the one.
"What's up home-girl!" he said to Peach.  PEach looked around her shoulder.
"What?....Who, me?"
"Yeah!"
"Huhuhuhuuhuh!  Huh-NO!"  Luigi was wearing a green tux with a green top hat that had the letter 'L' on it.
"Alright.  Me and my pianta-poo are gonna dance until the moon decides to go to sleep cuz it's tired!  HUHUHUHUHUH*snort*HUHUHUHUH*whips nose on sleeve*HUH!"  There was a long and awkward silence.  Even the piano stopped playing, and people stopped eating and talking to look at Luigi.
"Ummmmm," said the yellow pianta date of Luigis', "Lets go get some o' those weenies I've heard so much about."  And with that the party got back to normal."  More people came, making Peach put on a plastic smile, welcoming them to her ball.  There rude remarks here and there, like, 'I here she's going out with Bowser!!!' 'I wonder if she'll go up in flames when they kiss...LITERALLY!' 'Bowser and Peach sittin in a tree...' 'Peach's nose is really big' and 'I wonder if they have weenies.  If not, SO HELP ME!!!'  and many more.  Peach tried to ignore them (except for that nose comment, she got all OVER that one).  Peach suddenly had a LITTLE hope that Kamek would show up with Bowser.  Speak of the turtle, there was Kamek now!  He walked to the door-with no Bowser might I add-hand in hand with Kammy Koopa.
"Kamek?" Peach asked, just to be sure it was him, or something.
"Yeah?" Kamek asked as he shook Toadsworth's hand.
"WHERE IS BOWSER?" she asked loudly.  Mr. and Mrs. Chainchomp chuckled nearby along with a few goombas.
"She has no date!" Mr. Chainchomp whispered to his date.
"Alright, SHUT UP YA TALKIN' BOWLIN' BALL!" Peach cried.  Mr. Chainchomp sniffled as he went to get more weenies.
"Bowser?" asked Kamek.
"Lord Bowser!" Kammy said, "You know!  I'm his apprentice whenever he goes paper, YOU're his apprentice any other time."
"OOOOOOOh!  THAT Bowser.  I thought you meant my dog."  Peach sighed.
"Yes, now where is the overgrown lizard with a mowhawk?"
"I dunno." Kamek replied dully, "C'mon Kammy, lets go get some weenies.  THey smell like Heaven in a bun!"  The two magikoopas flew over to the snack table and gobbled up (or down) some weenies.  PEach sighed.  Where was Bowser dangit?  Then, to top things off, up came none other than WArio and WAluigi.  Wario was wearing a tacky yellow tux that had a ketchup stain on it.  Waluigi was wearing a dark purple tux that seemed too small for him.
"AYYYYYYYY!  PEEEEEACH!" Wario cried, "WHAT'S HAPPENIN'?"  With the Wario Borthers were two Shadow Sirens.  Marilyn, the large one who was with Wario, and Beldam, the creepy little one that was with Waluigi.  Peach sighed.
"Just come in and promise me you won't look under any one's dress OR eat up all the weenies and make a mess with the mustard."  Wario look A LITTLE offended, but quickly got over it.
"No, and...no," he said, "Oh by the way, have you met Marilyn?"
"GUH!" Marilyn said loudly.  Wario sighed.
"HehHEH!  Yeah!" WAluigi piped in, "And meet Beldam!"
"Nice nose Big Bird!" Beldam said, cackling like a witch afterwards.
"Hey!" Toadsworth said, "......um....NO!"  THey all stared at Toadsworth for a while before breaking out in laughter, and then left to go eat all the little tooth-pick weenies.  Finally it seemed they greeted everyone.  Goombella, Koops, II Piantissimo, Flurry, Admiral Bobbery, Ms. Mowz, Yoshikid, Vivian, Flawful, the koopa kids, Mr. and Mrs. Chainchomp, the dancing Paratroopas, Bill the Ballroom Dancer and more cheesey nicknames and stuff.  Finally, when it seemed EVERYone was greeted, in came Mario and Daisy.  Mario was dressed in a black tux with a red stripe down the side, Daisy in her long yellow dress.  Mario quickly looked at his feet, but Daisy glared at Peach.
"Hello there Toadsworth," she said, still staring at Peach, "............Peach." she finally spat out.
"Daisy," Peach said, glaring back at her.
"Um," Mario said, after an awkward silence of a no-blinking contest, "Come on flower, lets go get some cheese,"
"THE WEENIES ARE BETTER!!!"  Every single person in the entire castle yelled at the same time.
"ALRIGHT!!!" MArio yelled back, "Lets get some stupid weenies, just-COME ON!"  And with that DAisy was dragged away, but the glare...oh the glare would never fade.  It was a good thing Daisy was pulled away, because she was just gonna ask where Peach's date was, and there would've been a cat fight (in which Wario would throw pudding on them and Waluigi would throw jello, tons and tons of jiggly jiggly jello).  It seemed that everyone was greeted, and Toadsworth shut the door with a loud thud.  It was time for the feast, and PEach still had no speech.

2 B Continued...

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 5/25/2005 1:15:34 PM

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2005, 09:29:22 PM »
I'm reading this story too. It's sure different from the real Mario stuff, but it's quite hilarious in its own way.

Oh, by the way, if you ever accidentally delete part of a chapter (or the whole chapter), but find out before you hit the Reply button, you can press Ctrl+Z on the keyboard to restore what was deleted. Any kind of change to text, large or small, can be undone in this way; and you can continually press Ctrl+Z to keep going back undoing changes.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2005, 10:11:33 PM »
Oh dearie me!  What shall happen next?

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2005, 03:55:51 PM »
Yeah that Ctrl+Z thing would've helped, but this was not the case.  I found that I have given the Mario cast completely new personalities!  Peach, the kind, sweet princess now a stressed out chick whose havin' mood swings!  Mario, the kind, humble hero, now a bit of a jerk.  Toadsworth...he stayed the same.  Luigi, a weird dork of a guy, Bowser getting a little sensitive, Kamek an annoying country radio-listening turtle, Wario and Waluigi...are pretty much the same.

When this story is done, I wonder what I'll make next...hmmmm.....

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2005, 04:00:13 PM »
Aw, I looked at the day's active topics a second ago and this wasn't there.  Then when I came back, it was and I did a loud smiley gasp thing when I saw it, because I thought the next chapter was here.  Oh the anticipation!

« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2005, 05:56:45 PM »
Man, this story is awesome! It is witty and hilarious. You should submit it to TMK's Fan Fiction section!

EDIT: Hey! This is my 1400th post! Weee!

“How ironic; ‘Rogers’ – it almost rhymes with... ‘eliminate.’”
~Stewie from Family Guy

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 5/23/2005 4:58:25 PM

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2005, 08:55:02 PM »
I passed the 300th-post mark recently...

"You know what we''re having for supper tonight? Boneless, skinless chicken chests." ~My Mom

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2005, 02:17:34 PM »
I added a little something in Chapter 21 if you guys want to go back and read it!

« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2005, 03:50:15 PM »
I found it.  It's the part with Kamek and Kammy, right?  Are than any other parts I missed?

« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2005, 06:10:12 PM »
Nope.  That was just about it (not the story of course).  I beleive I will start the next chapter, just for the heck of it.

Chapter 22: Woah...Speech ~ "Alright!" Toadsworth said to Peach, "Everyone is here!  Now, lets try to get them into the dining room/dance floor shall we?" he said with a grin.  Peach rolled her eyes.
"Whatever." she spat out.
"Don't TELL me you're still upset about Bowser are you?" Toadsworth asked with a sigh.  He sat comfortably down in a chair and motioned for PEach to sit down (as if they were going to have a long talk about life like on those cheesey sitcoms).  PEach shook her head 'no' and took a step back.  Toadsworth shrugged and began talking any ways.
"Peach," he began, "Life is like a road," he squinted his eyes and stretched out his arm like he was making some sort of picture in her mind, "There will be bumps.  There will be crashes.  There will even be the occasional skunk here and there, but-"
"Oh my gosh Toadsworth, shut up and get these people into the dining room.  Besides...I think we're out of weenies." Suddenly there was a loud crash as a deep voice yelled out,
"HEY!!!  WHO ATE THE LAST WEENIE?!?!?!"
"Yep," PEach said, "Better get 'em in there."  Toadsworth panicked as he stood up on a podium.
"Ladies and Gentlemen!!!"  he cried out, the room growing dark and a spotlight shining on Toadsworth.  Everyone cheered and a few people yelled out 'FINALLY!  MY GOD MY FEET HURT!' but only a few.  "Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball!" There was more cheers and even more people yelling, 'FINALLY!  MY GOD MY FEET HURT!' which was strange since that had nothing to do with the gathering of people to dance in a ball, but it was ignored none the less.  "It would really tickle MY fancies if you'd go into the dining room-"
"YEAH?  WELL IT WOULD TICKLE MY FANCIES IF YOU GOT SOME MORE WEENIES UP IN HERE!" cried someone.
"Alright-who said that?...Hm?...That sounded like Diddy Kong...SHOW YOURSELF!" suddenly, the silver platter that once held the weenies went flying in the air and hit Toadsworth in the head.
"OOOOOOOOOOOOO!" everyone cried out.  PEach kicked Toadsworth, trying to get him awake.  HE woulsn't wake up so she quickly ran up to the podium.
"Go to the dining room." she said dully.  Everyone listened this time and made there way into the dining room.  Peach found a conveniantally placed bucket o' water and pured it on Toadsworth gently.  He sighed and smiled at the refreshment.  Peach slapped him across the face.
"JEEZ NANCY I THOUGHT YOU LIKED HOW I TOLD KNOCK-KNOCK JOKES AT THE PROM!  JEEEEEEEEEZ!" he yelled as he suddenly sat up.  Peach sighed.
"Come on weirdo.  Everyone's in the dining room."
"What...happened...?" Toadsworth asked rubbing his head, "Oh no.  Did I get drunk???  Oh God!  When I get drunk I tend to take of my shirt and drum on my belly while yelling the words to 'Wild Thing' and then scream!  Then I try to find a pink bunny named Paul...wait, no, that would be when I'm high........" PEach stared at him in disbeleif, "I mean.......was I drunk or what?"  Peach simply walked into the dining room/soon to be dance floor, Toadsworth close behind.  It was beautiful.  It was located outside on a huge stone patio, trees and flower bushes surrounding it along with tall lanterns to create a glow over the dining "room".  The moon shone brightly along with all the stars and there were small circular tables located across the entire stone patio (that would be moved to make way for the dance floor).  Eveyone was busy finding a table.  At the very front was a large stage that had a judges table, the Toad Band & Orchestra, along with a huge screboard that read the time, how many dancers were left, and how many muffins were still there.  Cuz ya know.....muffins are important.  Every year peach had sat at the same table with Mario.  This time was different.  MArio was with Daisy, and Bowser was her date, and he wasn't even here.  She sighed.  It was all Mario's fault!  She glared at Mario who was seated at a table with DAisy.  Then she thought of something as she followed Toadsworth to the front.
"Toadsworth," she said, "Where am I going to sit?"
"With me!" he said, "On the stage, at the judges table."  PEach sighed.  At the judges table where EVERYone could see she had no date for her own ball.  I mean, it would be far different if this was DAISY's ball, but this was obviously not the case.  PEach reluctantly sat down at the judges table with Toadsworth.  Maybe the old fungus.  Should she always and forever have faith in Bowser, no matter what?.......eh, she didn't know.  All she knew was that he wasn't here when she (literally) needed him most.  She then noticed that Toadsworth had been talking in his cell phone.  He said goodbye (in FRench) and hung up the phone.
"That was the chefs," he said, "They say they are all ready with the food.  Time for you to say your speech."  Peach's stomach quickly knotted up.
"Sp-sp-sp-sp-sp-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-sp-sp-sp-sp-sp-sp-SPEECH?" she cried, "Oh no!  Toadsworth I'm not ready!"
"Too bad!  GO!" he said, pushing her to the podium that was located at the front of the stage, overlooking everyone.  Peach looked down at all the busily chatting people.  THere were so many!  PEach just decided to wing it.  PEach gulped and said,
"Attention everyone, attention."  Everyone stopped talking and looked up at PEach, "Um...can I get everyone's attention?  Attention everyone *clears throat* Attention.  Attention.....Alright...Attention all *clears throat*  Can you all hear me?  In the back, can you hear me?" the people in the back gave her a thumbs up, "Alright......*clears throat*...Alright *clears throat*.  Ladies and Gentlemen.  Again, I would like to welcome you all to the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball!" Everyone began cheering and whistling and 'wooo'ing once more, "Yes, thank you, thank you *clears throat*...um...I would like to thank Toadsworth for organizing a lot of this." she waited for applause as Toadsworth stood up happily.  Only a few applaused, "And, um, I would just like to say thank you to all the, um, *clears throat* people *coughs*"
"Do you need a cough drop?" someone in the audiance cried out.
"No, thank you," PEach replied, trying to think of a speech.  'Come on PEach!' she thought, 'THINK OF SOMETHING!' She then decided to do something stupid.  Combine a bunch of speeches together.  "I have a dream," she said, "That some day we may all live together in peace and harmony.  For we have been deceived by the white devil...uh...*clears throat* War is the only option right now," people began whispering in confusion, "I mean-uh-war against...the..white...devil...or, badness, or something.  *Clears throat* Who wants to be eating chimi changas next year?  Haha.  Not me........." PEach had to think of something to end it off with, "....If you vote for me, all of your wildest dreams will come true.....thank you."  Peach sat back down.  There was a confused silence followed by applause.
"Nice speech PEach," Toadsworth said, "But I could've sworn I've heard it before."
"Shut up."

What will happen next now that her (rather bad) speech is over?  Keep reading!  2 B Continued....

(Chapter inspired by Yoshisaurus Rex's comment)

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 5/25/2005 5:11:36 PM

« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2005, 06:02:05 PM »
So I noticed. XD

« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2005, 06:12:48 PM »
Ahaha, that was pretty funny.

“How ironic; ‘Rogers’ – it almost rhymes with... ‘eliminate.’”
~Stewie from Family Guy

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2005, 09:14:51 AM »
I had a dream that this was finished, sort of.  The dream had me at my high school and then when I entered the gym it was the gym from my old school, and suddenly I was with Peach on the far side or the building when I heard a crash from the other side; it was Bowser squeezing through the door.  He pretty much broke the doorway, and there was some linguini on his head, and he said, "Sorry, pasta stole my kids!".  I think "Pasta" was supposed to be some enemy, or else Mario the Itlaian pasta loving plumber, but whatever happened, I ran into an alcove and ended up in the bathroom, and I went to the bathroom in a stall or else just sat down while I heard the janitor cleaning the walls in the adjacent stall.  I got out of the bathroom and cut across the gym, where Peach and Bowser were dancing beautifully, and everyone was clapping, and then Bowser kicked Mario, who flew through the air in landed in that Tuba from the orchestra.  Everyone crowded around Peach and Bowser.  They lifted up Peach, and then tried to lift Bowser but they couldn't, so he lifted up the crowd lifting up Peach.  Then I went outside and I was at my high school's stadium, where people were doing so nighttime party on the field.  Oh yeah, the party started in my German classroom which was in the wrong building, but the dream was kinda fun in a surreal kind of way.

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.

« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2005, 02:32:28 PM »
Chapter 23: Pasta, Salad, & Depression ~ Peach sighed.  Her speech was so...not good.  It seemed as if no one really cared though.  French chef Toads walked throughout the dining area, writing down what people wanted to eat for tonight, and ya know, waiter things.  The Band & ORchestra played soothing, gentle music in the background as Toadsworth sat with Peach trying to get their order right.
"NO!" Toadsworth cried, "I said I want the Prune Special NOT escargo!"
"Ah!" said the french toad, "Oui Oui!  You want le-how do you say-Prune Special?"
"Yes.  That is how you say it.  GEESH!" Toadsworth said, "And I'll also have some lemonade too."
"You want the breadsticks?"
"No."
"Alright.  Lemonade and some of le breadsticks coming right up."
"What?  NO!  I want the Prune Special and lemonade.  NO breadsticks," Toadsworth said, getting ever so angry.
"Oui." the waiter said as he angrily scribbled on the note pad and wrote down the new order, "And what for you madame?" he asked PEach.
"Yes, PEach.  Tell the smelly frenchman what you want so you can repeat it exactly 23 TIMES!!!"  The French Toad angrily curled his mustache.
"I cannot beleive you are going on your date with thees stupeed mushroom.  He belongs on a salad."
"What?  He is NOT my date!" Peach said to the frenchtoad.
"Then who is?" he asked in his french accent.
"Um....bowser."
"What?"
"That one guy."
"Who?"
"......KING...koopa."
"King Koopa?...Bowser?  Ho ho ho hoooo!  You are going on a date weeth that luneetic!  Ho ho!  Now now, no more of this-how do you say-laughter?"
"Yeah that's how you say it."
"What would you like?"
"I'll have the alfredo pasta with a side of salad.  And to drink I'll have a scotch on the rocks."
"Princess!" Toadsworth exclaimed, shaking his head.
"Alright, ALRIGHT ya lil' chaperone...I'll have about...eight glasses of your finest wine."
"PRINCESS!"
"ALRIGHT TOADSWORTH!  I'll have a frickin' spiked lemonade."
"Princess this isn't funny."
"SPRITE!"
"Better."
"Alright," said the french toad, "You will be having the Alfredo PAsta with a side of salad and a sprite, no?"
"Yes." Peach relpied.
"Hey!  How come you got HER order right away???  I thought you were 'confuzed of thee mushroom keengdum langooage'." Toadsworth said as the french toad was about to walk away.
"That was a terrible impression, and I hate you...a lot." and with that he left to the kitchen.
"Yeah?  Well......You...don't...smell...good....ish.......?  ....I hate you!" Toadsworth sat down angrily, mumbling something to himself.  Peach looked around the dining area at all the happy, busily chatting people getting their orders and eating breadsticks.  Wario and Waluigi were throwing mozerella sticks at a couple of shy guys sitting at a table next to theirs.  Luigi was practicing 'The Robot' as his date pretended not to know him.  Then Peach noticed Mario and Daisy.  It made her sick.  Daisy was dipping breadsticks into wine and feeding them to Mario.  Mario ate them, smiling at Daisy whispering things into her ear.  PEach wanted to run down there and (basically) kill Daisy, drag her body down to the river, and get rid of her ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!  But then she realised how dark that sounded and shook it off.
"Dineer ees served!" the french toad said as he laid down the pasta, salad, sprite, lemonade, and (gross smelling) prune special.
"Wow!" Toadsworth said, "That was fast!  Thank you Jon Claud."
"Shut up you stupeed mushroom."  Toadsworth stuck his tounge out at Jon Claud as he left and began eating his Prune Special.  Peach watched in horror as Daisy began sharing spaghetti with MArio.  Then, it happened.  They both had the same spaghetti string in their mouths.  They were about to pull a 'Lady and the Tramp' in which they would kiss as they got farther into the spaghetti string.  Just as they were about to lock lips, Peach stood up and yelled,
"Alright everyone!  GEt a doggy bag cuz we're starting the dance!!!"  Mario quickly looked up, pulling the rest of the spaghetti out of Daisy's mouth, Daisy looking peeved.  Peach did it.  They didn't kiss.  But NOW the dance was starting-and Bowser STILL wasn't here.  As long as she stopped Mario and Daisy from kissing, it was alright.  May the dance begin.

2 B Continued...

Edited by - The Blue Toad on 5/30/2005 1:34:22 PM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2005, 03:54:52 PM »
"shut up you stupeed mushroom!"

That line just cracks me up for some reason.

I''ve said my piece, now I''m off to some hardcore SSBM action!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2005, 06:19:28 PM »
Here eez le notheer chaptar...ho ho...

Chapter 24: Let There Be Dancing ~ Everyone seemed confused and annoyed as they shoveled their food into little boxes so that they could go home, warm it up in their little microwave, and stuff their little mouths!  Yeah.  Toadsworth was very confused and a bit flustered.
"But!" he whined, "But-But Princess!  But-But-But-But-But-PRUUUUUNES!" the old toad pointed at his Prune Special, his eyes all googly and stuff.
"Box it ya little fungus!  Do you know what just happened?" Peach whispered angrily.
"You stopped the food?" Toadsworth whined.
"No!  Well...yes, but something far more important also happened!"
"Silly princess," Toadsworth said, shaking his head, "Nothing is more important than food!"
"Oh yeah?  Mario and Daisy were about to kiss!!!" she whispered loudly (yes, that's what I said, she whispered loudly).  Toadsworth gasped.
"Truley dispicable!"
"I know!  *shakes head*"
"............................I still think food's more important-"
"Shut up and start the dance."  The small circular tables were moved off of the huge stone patio to reveal the area everyone would be dancing in.  The mumbling and angry discussions of the food coming to a halt stopped as everyone paired up.  Luigi with his Pianta date.  Wario and Marilyn, and Waluigi and Beldam.  Yoshis with Yoshis, Goombas with Goombas, and Koopas with Koopas.  Mr. and Mrs. Chainchomp stood out in the crowd, holding chains (kinda like hands).  There was the paper mario guys.  Goombella and Koops, Vivian and Doopliss, Bobbery and Ms. Mowz, the Yoshikid with Bombette.  There was also Flurry who was dancing with her reluctant, embarassed partner, II Piantissimo.  He mumbled angrily.
"I thought you had a tight bod!" he said.
"You don't think this is a tight bod?" Flurry asked angrily.
"..........No." Piantissimo said shortly.  Flurry slapped him and floated off the dance floor.
Toadsworth saw this and took a card off the scoreboard under the 'Dacers' column.  It went from 198 dancers to 196 (and the dance hadn't even began yet!)  Peach watched all the happy couples and sighed.  She truley wanted to dance.  Then she saw something that KINDA ticked her off.  TEC, the computer that fell in love with Peach was dancing with FLUDD!  She gasped.
"TEC!!!"  she cried.
"Hello Peach," TEC said.  Peach must have dazed off when TEC came in to her castle.
"I thought you wanted to dance with ME!!!" she yelled, pointing at herself.  FLUDD felt awkward as she scooted away.
"Um," TEC replied, "Uh.......Sorry."  Peach sighed as she slumped back down in her chair, her arms crossed.  Tears welded up in her eyes.  Everyone seemed to be ready on the dance floor.  Toadsworth stood at the podium next to the Toad Band & Orchestra.  Judges came and sat at the judges table.  It consisted of all shy guys (they were too shy to dance).
"Alright everyone!" Toadsworth said, grabbing everyone's attention, "You all know the rules!  You will all dance until you feel you can dance no more.  You will be judged on your dancing skills also by our three judges,"  The shy guys waved as everyone cheered, "And at the end of the dance two awards will be given out.  One for the dancers who can dance the longest, the other for the dancers with the best moves that the judges decide on."  Toadsworth paused to look out at everyone, "I am happy to be hosting the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball as I do every year, and I wish you all good luck.  You can see the progression of the dance on this scoreboard here," Toadsworth pointed to the large scoreboard, "It will show you the time, the number of dancers, and the number of muffins left...by the way there are only three muffins left."
"MINE!!!"  someone on the dance floor yelled as they ran to eat a muffin.  Everyone waited for him to finish his muffin.  Waited and waited.  Finally he ate his muffin and got back to his dance partner.
"FINALLY!!!  Geesh...now remember everyone!  If you leave the dance floor, you will be eliminated!"  Toadsworth went ON and ON!  Everyone thought he was going to stop when he said, 'I wish you all good luck' but NO!  He explained every frickin' rule.  Peach looked towards Daisy who was too looking at her.  Peach glared at Daisy who glared at her.  Daisy giggled as she brought her thumb and index finger in the shape of an 'L' and mouthed "loser" to Peach.  Peach would have flicked her off if she wasn't on the stage so she just looked helpless, "And with that!" Toadsworth finally said, "May the dancing, BEGIN!-"
"WAIT!!!" cried a deep voice from the entrance of the dance floor.  Everyone gasped as they turned to see Bowser.  He looked like  a new koopa!  He was wearing a smooth black tux (the spikey back of his shell still showing) that was even better than Marios', took off all his spiked colars, and had his hair moosed back so it was more smooth and spikey rather than messy.  His huge jaws sparkled white and his finger nails were blinding.  He looked into Peach's eyes.  Peach thought she was dreaming.  Bowser was here!  And he made quite an entrance.  "I'm here," he said, "For Peach."  Everyone gasped.  "What?  No, not to KIDnap her!  To dance!"  Everyone gave a releived sigh.  PEach ran down the steps (and unnexpectidly) into Bowser's arms.  She (yes this is strange) hugged him tightly.  Bowser's stomach knotted up, his eyes widening and his face turning red.  He didn't know what to do, with his arms outstretched, not sure if he should hug her back or not.  Mario almost fainted.
"Bowser where were you?" Peach asked (stopping the hugging, cuz quite frankly it was creeping everyone out).  Bowser shook it off and said,
"I went all over the Kingdom looking for a tux...and good hair gel......and teeth whitener.....and finger nail polish........and something you don't wanna know." he replied.
"Well, as long as your here.  Now lets go kick Mario's butt." PEach said turning to Toadsworth (who was shocked as well), "Alright Toadsworth, start the music!"  Daisy helped Mario up.
"You better dance good!" she said threw clenched teeth.  Mario sighed.  Toadsworth nodded to PEach and stood up to start up the Toad BAnd & Orchestra.  May the dancing begin.

2 B Continued....        

« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2005, 06:29:33 PM »
The story just keeps getting better and better.

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2005, 06:53:53 PM »
I hope the thing Bowser got that I don't want to know is not what I don't want it to be... Still, HOORAY!  Bowser's here, Peach is happy, Mario isn't, and everything!

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.

« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2005, 08:44:54 PM »
Only in this story would you here Markio say "Hooray, Mario isn't happy!" Hahaha!  Oh man.  Hey, and I like how you had the name Jon Claude in there.  I guess I'm not the only Veggie Tales fan here, hehe!

What was that thing that Bowser got that he didn't want to mention?  I'm getting really bad images now!  Thanks a lot, TBT!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 5/31/2005 7:46:31 PM

« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2005, 06:18:52 PM »
Thank you.  Thank you all.  I appologize for that Bowser thing.  I don't even know what it was.  Just to releive you, lets just say he got his eye brows plucked and he thought it would be embarrasing if he told anyone.  *Clears Throat* And with that I being the next chapter...

Chapter 25: Competition! ~ "Ok everyone!" Toadsworth called across the dance floor, "Get with your partners!"  Everyone grabbed their partner's hands.  'Please don't crush 'em' Bowser thought, 'Gentle, GENTLE!'  Bowser gently took Peach's soft hands and gave a silent sigh of releif.
"Reasy Bowser?" asked Peach.
"Ready when you are baby," he replied.
".......still don't say that."
"Right."  Toadsworth stood up on his little podium thing to conduct the band.
"Alright everyone!  Get dancin'!" Just like that the drums started off and the band began.  They played Jumpy and Lively music (picture in your mind the song they used to play for the Chips Ahoy Commercials, if you know what I mean).  Eveyone began dancing.  Their feet moved to the great beat of the drum.  Bowser surprised even himself.  He twirled Peach, threw her into the air, flipped her, all while keeping his hair oh so cool.  Before she knew it, Peach was in the center of the dance floor dancing beautifully with Bowser.  The judges took notes as they examined all the dancers.  Toadsworth conducted the band perfectly.  The Chainchomps twirled in and out, their chains still at chain (or...hand...or whatever) The Paratroopas were flipping through the air, as the Goombas shuffled around on the floor.  Toad and Toadette also made quite a team.  Luigi did 'The Robot' as his pianta date started break dancing.  Wario was too lazy to dace.  He tried to throw Marilyn into the air, but cried out,
"AHHHH!" for he hurt his back and walked off the dance floor.  Waluigi was actually doin' a-pretty good.  Donkey Kong and Hottie Kong danced lively as Diddy Kong and Dixie did flips over one and other.  Peach danced like she had never danced before, but then she noticed that they were out of the center of the dance floor, and there was now Mario and Daisy.  They flipped and did AMAzing tricks!  Mario flipped her around like she was nothing.  Peach growled as she moved Bowser with her next to Mario and Daisy.  A spotlight shown down as them as people began to watch them (still semi-dancing).  Peach and Bowser were just as good as Mario and Daisy.  Mario threw Daisy high into the air, and caught her.
"WOOOOOOOOOOO!" everyone cried.  Bowser saw this and threw Peach high, high, HIGH into the sky!  She disappeared into the moonlight.  Everyone gasped.  THere was a moment of silence.  Peach fell back down to Earth, Bowser catching her with a twirl.
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  YEAH!!!"  Everyone shouted louder.  Mario looked embarrased as Daisy gave him an angry look.
"I can do that!" Waluigi said, shoving the two couples out of the spotlight to make way from him and Beldam.  He threw Beldam hiiiiiigh into the air.  She came down (and being a shadow siren) disappeared into the earth.  "WAH?" Waluigi cried as he pounded on the ground, "COME BACK!!!"  The number on the scoreboard wnt from 194 to 193.  Waluigi cried out in anger as he too left the dance floor, leaving the scoreboard 192 under the 'Dancers' column.  Peach and Bowser danced and danced.  Bowser was even better than at his reherssal, and could tell that the shy guy judges were all very impressed.  Mario and Daisy were still VERY good, and she could tell they practiced a lot.  They did amAZing things.  Peach was truley surprised how well they seemed to know what to do.  But then Peach looked into Daisy and Marios' eyes.  Daisy look frustrated and angry, Mario looked ashamed and depressed.  They were good, but even after only ONE reherssal, Bowser and her were just as good, maybe better.  Maybe Toadsworth was right, and the only reason is because there is lov-
"WHERE ARE ALL THE FRICKIN' MUFFIIIINS???!!!???!!!" a rather overweight pianta yelled as he ran off the dance floor to find the muffin plate empty.  The scoreboard read zero under the 'Number of Muffins' column.  The pianta yelled angrily bringing the 192 dancers to 190 (after his date cmae running after him to give him some muffins crumbs stashed in her purse.  A warning to all: Muffins and Weenies are SUCH good party foods, that they may create chaos.  Thank you.

Yes I know, not a great chapter, but it gives you an idea of what's goin' on here.  Alright, I'll say what I always do:
2 B Continued...

« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2005, 06:20:34 PM »
Crap!  I KNEW I shouldn't have made all those 'WOOO's!  I thought I learned my lesson.  I guess....I guess not....*sniff*

« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2005, 08:52:36 PM »
I like VeggieTales too. And 3-2-1 Penguins!

« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2005, 08:54:21 PM »
Guess not.  And you also didn't remember that the name of D.K.'s girlfriend is Candy, not Hottie!  But I forgive you.

A scoreboard that keeps track of food has to be like the greatest idea in the universe.

EDIT: Drat, I forgot to check my profile!  I passed the 1000 mark by 24 posts and didn't even celebrate.  Oh well.  Hooray for me!

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 6/1/2005 7:56:18 PM

« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2005, 09:01:43 PM »
Yes I know.  Someone already told me the Candy Kong thing back when DK told off Peach.  But when I was writing the story, I couldn't think of her name.  I knew of her, I just couldn't remember what everyone called her.  So naturally I just put down Hottie Kong since I was out of ideas.

Barbra Manitee!  Manitee!  Manitee!  You are the one for me!  One for me!  One for me!  I'll take you to the ball!  To the ball!  To the ball!  I hope your not to tall - Cuz we might have trouble dancing! -to those who haven't seen Veggie Tales, no I'm not crazy, just way too cool ;-)

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 6/1/2005 8:02:21 PM

« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2005, 08:08:40 AM »
Yeah, that was me too.  But just forget about it.

'Cause you're his chesse-bur-ger!  His only cheese-bur-ger!  He'll wait for you-oo!  Yeah, he'll wait for you-oo!  Won't be so long cheese-bur-ger!  His only cheese-bur-ger!  He'll wait for you-oo!  Oh he will wait for you!

Uh-oh, I think it's contagious. We are the pirates!...

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 6/2/2005 7:10:34 AM

« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2005, 07:37:07 PM »
...who don't do anything!  OH NOOO!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2005, 08:34:16 PM »
I agree.  Why DON'T they give the rabbit some Trix?  They're running out of ideas for their commercials!

I''ve said my piece, now I''m off to some hardcore SSBM action!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2005, 04:15:35 PM »
Hmmm.  MAybe the kids are trying to pertect the stupid rabbit, because rabbits are allergict to Trix and their throats will swell up to the size of Pooh Bear after a "bad day"

« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2005, 06:50:55 PM »
Thank god life isn't a giant cereal commericial.  Then Osami Bin LAden would be trying to steal the President's National Puffs, or something by dressing up in stupid disguises.  Actually, that wouldn't be half bad.  It would be funny too.  You'd see George Bush eatin' cereal and his secretary enter the room (who is actually Osama wearing a dress) and would be like,
"Mr. President, I need to test your ceral to make sure it really is sugary and good." and then George would, like, i dunno, find out she was REALLY Osama (maybe it was the beard that gave it away) and say,
"Silly Terrorist, National Puffs are for ME!!!"  And with that, I do the writing of the next chapter:

Chapter 26:  The Dancing THE DANCING!!! ~ 9 hours of dancing.  101 dancers left.  The band was gently playing a slow dance song as everyone leaned on their partner, wanting to sleep, but ya know, they couldn't or else they'd be disqualified.  The moon shone brightly as they danced and stuff.  All the bom-omb couples had exploded out of tiredness, injuring eight.  They were now only 99 people left since Toad and Toadette collapsed.  Peach and Bowser gently swayed side to side.  Suddenly Daisy and Mario rushed by, doing cartwheels and all kinds of fabulous tricks.
"What are you two doing?" Peach asked as she watched them.
"I don't know!" Mario panted, trying to keep up with Daisy who was zooming in and out.
"WE're not tired!" she said loudly.
"Daisy this is a slow song, you're not supposed to dance fast," Peach said dully.
"HA!  That's what YOU think!  The judges just LOVE me!........and Mario." she said waving to the three shy guys.  They waved back, but as soon as Dasiy looked away they shook their heads and began scribbling something down on their clipboards.
"Dasiy you're going to run out of energy."
"yeah?-JUST SHUT UP!!!" she yelled as she flipped Mario away from PEach and Bowser.  Peach growled...angrily...and meanly.
"Keep going people!  Only 86 dancers left on the dance floor!"  It seemed as if everyone was giving up, and leaving to go get some punch and appetizers and things like that.  You know.  All that jazz.  John Claud was watching evevryone dance in the moonlight and sighed.
"Ah, oui oui....eet reminds me of my times in Parees...Ho Ho.  So many WONderful times....." a Yoshi chef who was standing behind John Claud asked,
"Uh....dude...who are you talking to?"
"I AM TALKING TO YOU!" cried the now furious mushroom, "You say were were taught at the Cornen Blu'!  I THINK NOT!!!"
"GEESH!" the Yoshi chef cried, "Take it EASY Pierre!"
"Who is this Pierre?" John Claud spat out, "I am John CLaud!  JOHN CLAUD!!!"

Wario chucked a mustard container at Bowser's head.  It hit him right in his face!
"WAH HAH!!!" the short fat guy laughed.
"YOU!!!" cried Bowser, "AARRRRRRGH!"
"Wait!" Peach cried as Bowser was about to beat up Wario, "WE can't lose the contest!  WE CAN'T!!!"  She looked him in his eyes.  Bowser sighed.
"Fine."  Bowser walked back to the dance floor with Peach.  While she wasn't watching Bowser turned around and spit a fireball and Wario, setting his greecy hair on fire.   He screamed and plunged his head into the punch bowl.  Bowser chuckled as he got back to dancing.  Only 75 dancers left.

2 B Continued...

« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2005, 09:52:20 PM »
Ah good, things are starting to return back to normal.  Sorta.  That cereal commercial idea would be stinkin' funny for Saturday Night Live or something.  At least in my mind.  Speaking of Trix, my friends once made up an operation of how to get the rabbit some and it was hilarious, but I forget what they said.  I think it was kind of gorey though.

« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2005, 02:45:16 PM »
Chapter 27: Toadsworth's Discovery:  "Keep dancing people!  Only 67 people left on the dance floor!" Toadsworth cried through his megaphone.  The band knew what they were doing, so Toadsworth just left them to play without a conductor, they were good enough.  He sighed as he watched them dance so gracefully.  He remembered back to when HE was down there, dancing with Toadsie.  He thought of his once very dear Toadsie...Woadsie, and sighed (again).  Watching Peach and Bowser dance so gracefully reminded him of the good old times.
"Mushroom!" John Claud said as he rushed over to Toadsworth.
"What is it Toadsie Woadsie?"
"Huh?"
"John.......Claud."  John Claud raised one eye brow (like the french guy he is) and said,
"Riiight you weird weird toady mushroom.  Look at thees.  I found this letter, and on the envelope is says for your eyes only."  He handed Toadsworth a peice of paper.  Toadsworth read it, and stuff.  This is what it said:

Toadsworth-
     This note is to inform you that
     Princess Peach has a Bom-omb
     strapped to her body.  She is
     hiding it under her dress.  If
     You don't get rid of Peach from
     the dance floor, everyone will
     be killed including you.
                            -???????

Toadsworth gasped.  He read the note over several times to make sure what he was reading was indeed what he was reading (if ya know what I mean).  Peach must have gotten so depressed she strapped a Bom-omb to herself to blow herself up along with everyone else!
"Is it true???" asked John Claud.
"Well, I hope not-wait.  John Claud did you read this letter?"
"Well, it might have slipped open and my eyes just might have accidentally started scanning the papeer and my brain processed it and-Yes I did, but who cares?  We're all about to die anyways."  John Claud walked away.  Toadsworth didn't want to do this, but he had no other choice.
"Security!" he cried.  Three armored koopas appeared.
"Yo." they said.
"Remove Princess Peach from the dance floor, please," Toadsworth said sadly.
"What?????" asked the security koopas, not sure if what they were hearing was corect.
"Remove Princess Peach." he repeated.  The security koopas shrugged as they marched over to Peach.  Bowser and PEach were dancing to a slow song when all of a sudden the Koopas grabbed her by the arms and began to drag her away!
"What are you doing?!?!?!?!" Bowser roared.  PEach kicked and screamed trying to get the koopas off.  'I am sorry Peach,' Toadsworth thought as they were about to pull her out of the contest.  Suddenly, Mario ran up the stage and whispered into Toadsworth's ear.  Toadsworth gasped.
"STOP!"he cried.  Everyone stopped just as the koopas were about to drag Peach off the dance floor, "Peach is NOT a human bomb, I repeat, Peach is NOT a human bomb."  The security koopas let go of PEach.  Mario dashed off the stage back to the peeved looking Daisy.
"Of course I'm not a human-bomb, NOW LET ME GO!"  she ran back to Bowser.
"Alright everyone, sorry for the mistake, please get back to dancing!"  Toadsworth called over the dance floor.  That was a close call, but luckily the truth was revealed...

2 B Continued...

Edited by - The Blue Toad on 6/6/2005 1:47:06 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2005, 09:07:27 PM »
Mario isn't completely evil and set against Peach??  Well, I guess that's a relief... but Daisy is still mean, I don't have to like her! :D  "Everyone will be killed, including you"... Teehee!

« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2005, 04:40:03 PM »
FINALLY!!!  I would just like to announce that I FINALLY beat Paper Mario: The THousand Year Door....*sniff*...I'm so happy.  The ending was the best part-and it gave me a few ideas for a new story, but do not fear, i will finish this one first.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2005, 06:44:14 PM »
Well that's a relief.  I'd say you're lucky to even HAVE PM:TTYD.  Us not-have-that-ers are just too deprived...

« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2005, 04:18:41 PM »
Yes, it really is a great game...*sniff*...I wish I never beat it...now I just long in the past memories of El Paper Mario 2....yup.  Why not another chapter for celebration, eh?

Chapter 28: The Last Few Moments On The Dance Floor ~ Peach wondered curiously about what just happened right there and then!  Who would spread a nasty rumor about her having a Bom-Omb strapped to her?  7 hours, and only 12 dancers left!!!  Peach, Bowser, Mario, Daisy, Mr. Chainchomp, Mrs. Chainshomp, Luigi, his Pianta date, Vivian the Shadow Siren, Yoshi, and the two Paratroopas.  Everyone was exhausted and hardly dancing, but not Mario and Daisy.  Oh no.  THEY were still dancing it up, getting more tired than an egg sitting in a nest on a toasty night in the middle of August.  Mario was panting desperatly begging to stop, Daisy whacked him in the back of the head whenever he slowed down.  Peach shook her head at the sight of them and asked a rather personal question.
"Bowser," she said as they slowly turned, "Why do you always kidnap me and try to kill Mario?" she looked a tad worried as Bowser thought over this for a while, running his trimmed finger nails (claws) through his neatly combed hair.
"Um..." he spat out, "Well you see.....uh...."
"I just want to know why you like to do this, Bowser," Peach said calmly.
"Well, Peach, it's not that I like to kidnap you and try to defeat Mario, it's more that I feel...like I'm expected to, you know?"
"I know exactly what you mean Bowser," Peach replied, "I feel expected to go to the Ball with Mario every year and dance my heart out, but lose to the ballroom dancing boos at the last second...but not this year.  I decided to do what my heart told me to."
"Really?"
"No, but that sounded deep, didn't it?"
"I guess so."
"Bowser, what do you REALLY want to do?"
"Well, to tell you the truth, I've been watching Mushroom Kingdom Idol lately, you know that singing reality show thing?  And, I was thinking that maybe I would try it-"
"BREAK TIME!!!" Toadsworth called over his megaphone throughout the dance floor.
"And not a moment too soon," Bowser said quietly, whipping the sweat from his brow.
"You may all have a 10 minute break to eat, go the bathroom, or do anything!" Toadsworth called again.  Everyone (who had just been dancing) rushed to the bathroom.
"I'll be right back!" Peach said as she began running to the bathroom.
"Wait!" Bowser called, "what am I supposed to do?"  Bowser did not have to go to the bathroom and would feel awkward standing around with no one to talk to.
"Just....socialize!  Make some friends!"
"Are you kidding?"
"I got to go!  AH!!!  Now there's a huge line.  VIVIAN YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A BLADDER!!!....do you?"  and like that Peach was gone.  Bowser looked around.  Who could he possibly socialize with???  He found a seat next to Kammy, Kamek, Madame Flurrie, and Bombette.
"Lord Bowser!  Welcome!" Kammy said.  Bowser nodded.
"Lord Bowser, you remember these two, from your paper adventures.  Flurrie, and Bombette," Kamek said.  Bowser cleared his throat.
"Yes, hello."
"Hello there," Bombette said shyly.
"Hello darling," FLurrie said, "Have any of you had a chance to see my play?  It's called 'Gone With The Wind'.  Such a beautiful script!"
"Yes!  I HAVE seen that, you were marvelous!"  Bowser zoned out of their convorsation to look towards Mario and Daisy.  They seemed to be locked in a very serious conversation.  In fact, Daisy punched a Toad waitor who had asked if they wanted any dessert.  Daisy then left the table and walked over to a nearby ghost.  This was a green ghost from Luigi's Mansion.  He was busily chewing on bananas and throwing them to the ground.  He was the same ghost who had thrown the banana peal at Peach when she went off to stop Bow and King Boo.  Bowser watched her keenly as she whispered something into his ear (or whereever the ghost could hear things).  She snuck away and said back at the table as if nothing had happened.
"Bowser my boy!" Bowser jumped.  Toadsworth patted Bowser on the shell, "Excellent dancing out there!"  Bowser took a second to catch his breath and cleared his throat.
"Thank you,"  he kept an eye on Daisy and Mario as Toadsworth began rambling on about something.

The 10 minutes were up and 9 dancers got back to the dance floor.  Apparently, the Paratroopas had a little fight over the break and flew their seperate ways.
"Alright everyone!" Toadsworth cried," get ready to dance 'til we have a winner!!!"  he sounded a loud horn and the same lively music from the beginning started up.  Everyone began dancing to the lively and energetic beat once more.  The Chainchomps twirled each other around with their long chains, Yoshi dipping the beautifully dancing Vivian up and down, while Luigi and his Pianta date did the robot.  Daisy and Mario were doing these strange dance moves that were awesome, but didn't seem to go along with the song.  It was more of a tango.  Bowser threw PEach in the air, catching her and dipping her through his legs, keeping the beat.  Peach smiled as she flew high into the air and landed in Bowser's arms.  The audience around them (the dancers that had moved off the dance floor) were beggining to all watch Bowser and PEach and clapping whenever they did a cool move.  The green ghost with the banana looked at the 10 dollars that Daisy had given him, and remembered what she had told him: "If you do as I ask, there will be more where this came from."  He was a greedy, banana pealin' ghost and prepared for his most underhanded scheme yet.  As PEach was thrown into the air, about to land to the ground he threw a banana peal under her feet!  Peach screamed as she slipped and began to fall.  Falling on the dance floor immediatly means you will not recieve the Excellent Dance Moves trophy.  Bowser quickly caught Peach before she hit the ground and twirled her around so fast that her body lifted into the air.  Everyone cheered as Bowser kicked the banana peal of the dance floor.  The green ghost disappeared in shame.

The dancing Chainchomps just couldn't take it anymore.  Mr. Chainchomp just stopped dancing and looked at all the dancing people.  He motioned for his wife that they should just give up, and she agreed.  They walked off the dance floor, 8 dancers left.  Next to go was Luigi and his Pianta date.  The robot was really wearing them out.  Vivian was still dancing lively, but her paper yoshi partner was very tired.  He collapsed right there on the dance floor.  The kind shadow wsiren sighed as she took him off the dance floor.  Mario, Daisy, Peach and Bowser.  This was it.  The audience was completely focused on the dance floor, even the band was having a hard time focusing completely on their music.  They two dancing pairs continued flipping and dancing away.  'I can't believe it' Peach thought, 'I may win the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball Dance-Off!!!'  Daisy was furiously dancing with Mario, commanding him loudly to flip her every few seconds.  Mario was sweating terribly.  Peach and Bowser wer edancing perfectly together, knowing exactly what to do next as if they shared the same thoughts.  Bowser and Peach smiled at each other.  They knew that together, they would win.  Finally, it came to this.
"FLIP ME!" Daisy yelled at Mario.  Mario panted heavily.
"I can't," he spat out.
"FLIP ME!!!"  she yelled again.
"NO," Mario replied again.
"EEERRRRRRRRRRGHH!!!"  Daisy grabbed Mario, and tried to flip him.  THUMP!!!  Daisy had thrown both Mario and herself to the dance floor.  Everyone gasped.  Daisy quickly got up, "KEEP DANCING WE CAN STILL WIN THE DANCE-OFF YA WORTHLESS PLUMBER!!!"  Mario stood up and looked her in the eye.
"I have had enough."  Mario walked off the dance floor, leaving Daisy standing alone, shocked and furious.

2 B Continued...

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 6/14/2005 3:19:43 PM

« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2005, 08:30:30 PM »
Chapter 29: The Award Ceremony ~ Every cried with applause as Bowser dipped Peach into their final dance move and the band stopped.
"WE HAVE A WINNER!!!" Toadsworth yelled through the megaphone.  Streamers and confetti poured onto the dance floor as the audience cried their applause.  Daisy marched off of the dance floor in disgust, but Mario stayed to applaud, "Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in a decade, the winners are not the Ballroom Dancing Boos, but none other, than Princess Peach and the King Koopa, Lord Bowser!" Toadsworth cried again.  PEach looked into Bowser's eyes.
"We did it," she said, "Thank you Bowser...for everything."  This was the happiest moment of Bowser's life...ever.

The crowd settled down and everyone watched as Toadsworth prepared his speech.
"Well everyone.  I would just like to say thank you all for showing up here.  It's safe to say this was the best Ball yet.  And now for the awards!"  Toadsworth brought out a huge golden trophy, with a star placed at the top.  It read: "MUSHROOM KINGDOM'S ANNUAL BALL DANCE-OFF" across the bottom.  Peach had always dreamed of having that beautiful thing in her room!  "This award goes to the dancers who were able to dance the longest, our very own, Princess PEach and Bowser."  Everyone cheered once more as Peach and Bowser went up on stage to accept their great shining award.  Peach looked at her reflection in the beautiful trophy and saw tears of happiness well up in her eyes.  She looked down at all the familiar faces cheering for her.
"THANK YOU!" she screamed as she almost fell off the stage.  Daisy looked towards the ground, her arms crossed and a scowl on her face.  She was mumbling something to herself.  Bowser and Peach left the stage and back into the audience for the announcment of the "Style of Dance" award which was decided by the Shy Guy judges.  One of the Shy Guys stood up and handed Toadsworth a small peice of paper.  He then sat back down at the judges table.
"And the winner of the Style of Dance contest is..."  Toadsworth read the note as Daisy smoothed her dress and practiced smiling for when she would recieve her reward for dancing so beautifully.  "...Luigi and Piantina for their unique dancing style of the robot!" Toadsowrth cried.  Everyone gasped, but roared in applause.
"WHAT?!?!" Daisy cried loudly, though everyone ignored her.  It was then that Daisy was SO peeved she developed a nasty twitch.
"WHOOOOOOOO!!!" Luigi cried as he marched onto stage with his Pianta date (Piantina).  "Thank you!  I knew I'd win!"  Piantina was jumping with joy.  Toadsworth handed Luigi another trophy, that basically looked like Peach's trophy, only it read: "MUSHROOM KINGDOM'S ANUUAL BALL BEST DANCE STYLE"  Luigi cried a cry of victory, and ran down the stage, tripping on something, and falling on top of a goomba.
"Thank you all for coming!" Toadsworth cried, "And good nigh-"
"WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!?!" Daisy yelled over the crowd.
"What?  OH!  Yes, Daisy, I almost forgot."  Daisy smiled widely.  "After a bit of......researh, we have found out that you are guilty of accusing Princess Peach having a Bom-Omb strapped to her, AND for bribing a ghost to throw a banana peal at Peach, thus making her trip."  Everyone gasped.
"WHAT?" Daisy cried, "You can't proove that!"
"Oh can't I?" Toadsworth asked as he held up the fake letter accusing Peach of being a human bomb, "I gave this letter to Professor E Gadd who found that you had written your name in the letter, but then quickly tried to erase it, but not good enough.  Professor Elvin Gadd found your erased named using a blacklight!"  It was then that Toadsworth held up a blacklight to the letter.  Indeed you could tell that the name 'Princess Daisy' was once written at the bottom of the letter.  She gasped.
"...oh yeah??!?!  Well...you can't proove the bribing the ghost thing!" Daisy cried out.  Toadsworth was about to speak when the same green ghost that she bribed appeared on stage.
"Look!" he cried, holding up 10 dollars, "This is the money Princess Daisy bribed me with!"  Everyone gasped, "I even had Prof. E. Gadd use finger print powder to find that indeed, it was YOUR money!"  everyone turned to Daisy angrily.
"Daisy, how could you?" Peach asked, astonished (but not really).
"....BECAUSE!" Daisy cried loudly, "It's ALWAYS Peach isn't it?  NEVER Daisy!  Who always gets captured by Bowser?  Peach.  Who gets the spotlight at the end of every great Mario game?  Peach.  Who only gets appearances in cheap sports games and racing games?-"
"-Peach!"
"NO!....ME!!!  No one ever cares about Princess Daisy, until now!  HA!  I've got your man!!!  I've got Mario Peach!  HA!!!"
"Daisy," Mario said, "...I am not, nor will I ever be 'your man'."
"...but."
"Princess Daisy I here by punish you to spend 6 months in Mushroom Kingdom Jail and restriction of next year's annual ball for accusion of a dangerous explosive device attatched to Princess Peach," Toadsworth said.  Daisy gasped.
"No!" she cried as the security koopas grabbed her and pulled her away, "You can't do this!  I'M THE GOOD ONE!  LET ME GO!  ERRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!  AHH!!!"

Peach sighed as she looked up at the full moon this peaceful night.  Bowser was out buying something for Peach, he had told her to wait here.  Suddenly, Mario appeared.
"PEach," MArio said, "I just want to say...I'm sorry.  I know I shouldn't have dumped you for Daisy, I was just in the competative spirit, you know?  Will you forgive me?"  Peach looked at MArio, and she could tell Mario really meant it.
"Of course I'll forgive you Mario.  Just promise me you'll save me next time Bowser loses it," Peach replied.  Mario smiled, and after a short farewell went back home (to deal with the constant bragging of Luigi and his trophy).  It was not long before Bowser came back with a boquet of roses.  Peach gasped.  "Bowser, they're beautiful!" she said.
"Yeah.  Just a...you know...last minute present..." he said quietly.
"Thank you Bowser.  You really were excellent at dancing tonight," Peach said, after smelling the beautiful roses.
"As were you," Bowser replied.  Peach and Bowser grew ever closer, and there, under the full moon, shared a kiss...

Peach awoke to the sound of birds chirping and the sun shining across her face.  She opened her eyes.  She had really slept in late.  Peach got dressed and headed down stairs for breakfast.
"Good morning," said Toadsworth, who was sipping coffee and eating a muffin.
"Good morning," PEach replied, in her normal, sweet tone.
"It was quite a night last night, eh?"
"Yes...it really was."

the end  

« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2005, 08:31:40 PM »
Well everyone, that is it.  The story ended on a more serious note, I hope you liked it.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2005, 08:55:54 PM »
*claps wildly*

That was one of the best stories I've ever read!

« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2005, 09:04:39 PM »
Wow.

« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2005, 09:32:10 PM »
Thanks.  It shouldn't be long before I start my next story.

« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2005, 10:08:20 PM »
That was a great story. Good job!

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2005, 01:25:49 PM »
SURPRISE CHAPTER!

Chapter 30: How They Ended Up ~ Well, it was over.  The fat lady sang, and she wasn't half bad.  In the end Bowser went back to his dark castle and continued his next plans for kidnapping Peach.  They had both agreed that they should both become enemies once more, or else the games just wouldn't be the same.  Bowser was trying to make sure Peach wouldn't be saved this time (and maybe they'd be with each other long enough for another kiss ;)  Kamek said goodbye to Kammy as she disappeared into a book to become her regular paper self.  Prof. E. Gadd still had the portrait of King Boo and Bow in his room.  They would argue in that painting non-stop!  Madame Clairvoya continued haunting the mansion and helping weary travelers who lost their way and found a mansion to stay in for the night...
Wario and Waluigi lived happily once more.  They had dumped their girl friends (Marilyn and Beldam) and started living like they did in the old days.  As for Marilyn and Beldam, they started hanging out with thier sister Vivian again.  Luigi had his trophy right in the middle of the bros. living room.  Mario tried to convince Luigi to just put it in his own room, but Luigi said otherwise.  Mario had learned his lesson throughout all of this.  Put the ones you love before material items, or else a giant evil turtle will kiss her instead.

Peach looked out her window at the quiet, beautiful summer day.  She smiled.  The perfect day for a tea party.  As she began writing the letter to Mario, she noticed her calender.  Only a year until the next Mushroom Kingdom Annual Ball.

Peach handed her letter to Parakarry who stored it in his mail-bag.  He flew away, ready to deliver it to Mario.  Peach closed the door and began walking back upstairs.  Suddenly, the lights went out in the castle!  Peach shreiked.
".....hello?..." she said wearily, "...Toadsworth?........"
"BWAH HAH HAH HAH!!!"

« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2005, 01:45:48 PM »
Ha ha!  Just like usual.  Great story, Blue Toad!  I think this is my favorite Mario fan fic so far.

« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2005, 06:41:18 PM »
Oh, wow!  Thank you.  It's kinda sad to see the story go...but alas, it must leave.

« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2005, 03:58:56 PM »
Yeah, why must it end now!  Whyyyyy?!  Hey, one quick question.  Did you get the idea of the story from hearing about Mario's Dance Dance Revoultion or just by yourself?

« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2005, 11:53:01 PM »
Well actually, I got the idea from playing Paper Mario 2.  In the part where TEC was saying to Peach: "I have heard you saying how you would miss dancing at the ball..."  I was think about that ball, and thought how it would make an interesting short story.  So, I decided to start a story about this ball that Peach was talking about.  Hence became the creation of The Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball.  Now I've  been inspired by the Excess Express in the same game.  Now I'm making: Mario's Murder Mystery on the Excess Express (yes, quite a long title).  I was debating to write either:  The Heir of the X-Nauts, a story about the next X-Naut to rule over the force (which I started doubting on when I finished the game and saw Sir Grodus lived).  Or I was thinkg of writing, The Piantas (a story of Mario getting involved in the toughest gang in Rougeport, the Piantas, a mafia like crew of piantas).  This was also sort of looked down upon later, as the inspiration quickly faded.

I later found this next rather short story.  It just seemed like a nice little thing to do.  More serious than Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball, I don't think it will be as great of a hit as the Ball, but hey, I'll give it a try.

Print