Print

Author Topic: Villain Wars!: My Version  (Read 2109 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: May 09, 2001, 09:52:25 AM »
Here's today's match:

-~Wario vs. Waluigi~-

Wario: A greedy Son of a B*tch that is always trying to steal money/treasure from other people. Old friend of Mario's. Very fat and wears a yellow shirt, yellow hat, and purple overalls. Appeared in the Wario Land series (1, 2, and 3), Mario Kart 64, and in the Mario Party series (1, 2, and 3).

Waluigi: Very skinny Son of a B*tch who also likes to steal money/treasures from other people. Wears a purple hat, purple shirt, and black overalls. Old friend of Luigi. Appeared in: Mario Tennis (N64) and Mario Party 3.

So who will win?

Sega and Nintendo both rule!

It is I, the great Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2001, 05:29:04 PM »
Wario would win, no problemo.

Now I'm gonna make a monkey out of you.
Now I''m gonna make a monkey out of you.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2001, 02:36:39 PM »
I don't think such a villan war would work out between these two.

Sure, they'd start out fighting, but then they'd probably (through battle taunts, maybe) find out how much both of them hate the Mario brothers.  This'd lead to sort of a truce, and the two would work together and develop elaborate schemes against their Mario counterparts instead.

Of course, their similarities would probably lead them to fighting over the details of such schemes in the end, so it still might work...

Aid
Go Moon!

Print