Print

Author Topic: Are Peach And Daisy Sisters?  (Read 6122 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2003, 09:07:00 PM »
My friend waisted his hard earned cash on that game...and its so boring now that we beat everything in it except the gigabowser trophie it usually sets on his shelf..looking for a new home...

Ruin your fun? how on earth did I do that? Anyway..SSBM is cool when you first play it..but it just doesnt have ANY replay value...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 6/6/2003 8:08:52 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2003, 09:11:32 PM »
I agree with you. It's only fun once in a while. But it's really good if you feel like kicking Pikachu's butt or Kirby's!-that is, if you dislike them like I do.
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2003, 09:16:58 PM »
First of all, Kirby rocks.
Second, SSBM has the most replay value of any game I've ever played!

It does get old after a while, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have replay value.
That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2003, 09:18:52 PM »
I don't think many guys like Kirby! He's pink for crying out loud!

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2003, 09:19:48 PM »
How can it have replay value CW? I mean its just the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over,and..you get the idea..Plus after awhile you end up destroying your controller's buttons pulling off all the complicated stupid boring moves...not to mention severly blister your hands...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2003, 09:24:56 PM »
I agree with Marionut. He is a Mario nut you know-he knows when Mario games get boring. SSBM is a good game in my opinion, but I beat the hardest level computer so many times, there's just nothing to it. Collecting the trophies is hard for me even though I just need 2 more and that's gotten boring. It's like Mario Party 4-mini games that you just can't beat.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2003, 09:26:52 PM »
So what if he's pink? Mario's a plumber; is that a reason to not like him? Kirby's kinda neutral in my book. I'm not much of a fan, but he *is* cute. ^_^

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2003, 09:28:58 PM »
Ahem.
"...but I beat the hardest level computer so many times..."
Yes, you've replayed the game many times. See? Replay value.

And actually, I know of quite a few guys who like Kirby.
That was a joke.

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2003, 09:36:52 PM »
Sapphira, I expect you to like Kirby-you're a girl.
But I don't know about Kirby. I'm not a fan of him.
The only Kirby I like is Metal Kirby(He's on a trophy in SSBM) He has a sword or something and that particular Kirby looks cool. I also like the Ninja Kirby. But I try not to think that they are Kirby. I just dislike him.
But at least on SSBM, I like to destoy the Pokemon-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2003, 12:50:18 AM »
Everyone I know likes to destroy Mario on SSBM.

Mom:Honey, what is that loud sound? Me:Uh, nothing, Mom! *goes back to smashing X-Box*
Deezer was here.

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2003, 11:24:43 AM »
I don't know much about kirby(I've only played three games) but I think the character your talking about is Meta Knight(who I have been told was killed in the cartoon:<).
SSBM has a whole lot of replay value, If you have friends that you are obsessed with fighting until you can beat them. The real fun in all fighting games is playing against a friend.
And super smash brothers is a street fighter ripoff?! Which street fighter game have YOU been playing?

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Print