Print

Author Topic: Spongebbobing!  (Read 1443 times)

« on: January 02, 2005, 11:44:37 AM »
Okay, i call this Spongebobbing for the reason you wouldn't never understand:
Okay, This works in most of the windows computers except XP.
OK. Now click and hold the left button of the mouse on the desktop, to make a square of selection.
Now, hold it in your wanted position and press "Windows" button twice. Now the selected area should not go away. This way you can draw cool things  to your desktop, and delete them by moving something on them, like icons or folders, or activating the screensaver. You can do the selections as many times as you wish, i've even drawn GameBoy Advance SP!
Post your pictures of desktop in here!

PS: I wish you understood what i mean. And i recommend Completely white or black background

-*My signature is for rent*-

(5 € a week)

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2005, 12:07:44 PM »
Interesting.  I couldn't figure out what you meant for a second but then I got it. (how did you discover this, btw?)  But I don't really understand what you mean by drawing on the desktop.  Are you talking about making more squares that stick, or can you really draw on the screen like in Paint?

"Oh great.  From now I am shall forever be known as the king who talks to posters."
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print